AE or A&F

Guest aww_youngxp

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beautifulsin

abercrombie&fitch. their pieces are really classic, elegant, stylish, and cute/casual all at the same time (except for the humor tees.. -_-). idono if this makes sense, but it suits my style more than ae. i like ae jeans and sweaters. but their tees are really bad material, and ae is TOO cutesy for me.

Guest litoxshortaii

i like AE better.. they're less in-your-face/ur-not-cool-if-you-dont-wear-our-clothing. but i also like their style better too.

Guest kpark18

haha. a&f makes people think rich.prep. and skinny. ae is more relaxed.

i like both! a&f has better material though... ae shirts feel thin in my opinion.

but what the heck~ i love both them styles. very similar too.

a&f is expensiverrrr. so whenever i buy a pair of jeans from there i always think

about how many pairs of ae jeans i could have bought. xP but im just like that. haha

Guest Justalilodreamer

i dont like either... but i guess AE is better, the prices are more reasonable and gives off less of a 'im white and rich' impression..the reason i dont buy from AE anymore is because everyone shops there and people can easily tell whats outdated from AE cause AF stuff is so similar its hard to remember when it came out

Guest Fallencorruption

Errmmm...well, I like A&F for some tops, and jeans, but I like AE for jeans, and tops too.

Soo...I like them equally? xD;

Guest T_I_N_A20

I never went to a AF stores before. I live in Canada by the way and I haven't visited the United State for a very very long time but I have an idea how it looks like just by looking at the Hollister store in Toronto. I went to a AE and bought a few things there. I have to go to a AF store first before deciding which one I like best but I heard from you guys that AF is expensive and AE is decent for the price. They're both expensive for me.

Archived