Auditioned For An Entertainment Company Yet?

ilovesuperjunior

What has been holding you back from auditioning...?
I know a lot of us have been saying that we are going to audition for SM, YG, JYP, etc.

But a lot of us haven't right? :sweatingbullets: (haha guilty)

Whats been holding you back from auditioning?

fill this out and explain...

Name:

Nationality:

What company you want to audition for:

What your talent is:

How do your parents feel:

What has been holding you back:

lets share our issues andhelp eachother.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Seoyeon Kim

Nationality: Korean

What company you want to audition for: Brothers/YG.

What your talent is: Singing, Piano, rap. Learning to dance better, and trying to write songs.

How do your parents feel: They`re okay with it. My parents support me o_o They fully support me, 110%. ^_^

What has been holding you back: Practice ... I need more vocal lessons. :x

I`m willing to help out anyone aswell. ^^

Name: Bo Be

What company you want to audition for: Brothers/SM/YG/JYP... lol

What your talent is: singing, dancing, & acting

How do your parents feel: my dad is supporting me. and my mom thinks im kidding. blah

What has been holding you back: practice i guess. but also getting a demo and actually sending it.

i need someone to just tell me to. practice singing, make a demo, make a video and just do it!!!!

Guest maly&ahpulee

Name: Maly

Nationality: Hmong

What company you want to audition for: A good one, where I can actually debut. (haha)

What your talent is: Singing.

How do your parents feel: They're cool

What has been holding you back: Lack of practice and because I don't think I'm ready for auditioning yet. I don't want to audition multiple times. I just want to audition once and that'll be when I think I'm very good. If I don't get in, then hey, it was fun while it lasted but I got to move on now.

Name: Maly

What company you want to audition for: A good one, where I can actually debut. (haha)

What your talent is: Singing.

How do your parents feel: They're cool

What has been holding you back: Lack of practice and because I don't think I'm ready for auditioning yet. I don't want to audition multiple times. I just want to audition once and that'll be when I think I'm very good. If I don't get in, then hey, it was fun while it lasted but I got to move on now.

i can understand that. i dont want to audition a lot of times. i also want to audition when im ready and then get in.

Guest The Legend

Name:Kayla

Nationality:black

What company you want to audition for:Bros./YG

What your talent is:Singing, and Dancing, i'm learning to rap too

How do your parents feel: they're pretty cool about it

What has been holding you back: practice/some lazyness and getting the camcorder (got one but iono if it's too old or not) I can't be lazy because i gotta work hard to get in, and if i do, i gotta work even harder

I wanna help out too..lol

Guest flyaway.

Well, actually I did audition in the Global SM auditions thing. But im really sure I didn't make it. I admit that the audition made me feel like I couldn't be a singer anymore because of amazing talent out there... but I haven't entirely given up yet. SO,

Name: Anita

Nationality: Chinese

What company you want to audition for: My upcoming goals are: Brothers / JYP / and maybe SM again? I know im not good enough for YG.

What your talent is: Singing

How do your parents feel: My mom is okay with it.

What has been holding you back: Practice, I feel like im not ready anymore.

Anita unni - Don`t say that you`re not good enough for YG.

You never know...

You`re only not good enough when you say you`re not good enough.

Everyone has the chance of getting into YG or any other company..it just all comes down to the hard work, ability, and their standards.

<3

I dare you to go for YG. =]

i auditioned for SM but that was for fun and when i didnt really think i wanted to become a singer. but the more i thought about it the more i wanted to be one. lols. whenever i see a singer perform, i get jealous and i want to be the one up there. getting my fans applause and other ppl saying "wow shes good" lols.

Name: Sally or SoJeung

What company you want to audition for: YG [and then any other company that is known to be successful that have auditions] but YG is the only company i really really want to get into.

What your talent is: singing

How do your parents feel: they dont know. and they will probably not approve anyways.

What has been holding you back: my singing. lols. i hate all the times ive recorded. and im willing to audition many times if i have a hope of getting in. its just ... i just cant seem to record the right clips. =/

Guest goldenflower06

I've auditioned for SM already. It was a good experience. I know I didn't make it in, but I always will achieve my dreams. Hwaiting.

Also, "C'MON GUYS!!! LET'S GET OFF OUR LAZY ASSES AND PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!! AHDAHCHI?"

Ahdahchi!!!!!

Name: Pakou

Nationality: Hmong

What company you want to audition for: SM/YG/ JYP/Brothers/ Other KOrean Entertainments (just any) lol

What your talent is: Singing

How do your parents feel: They support me. My father loves music, he sings and has a mini studio of his own. My parents believes that I should acheive my dreams. Also my father gives me tips on how to sing too.

What has been holding you back: There has not been many oppurtunities for me. I was too young, scared and shy. Now I'm excited to sing and I love it with all my heart. For the New Year I'm sing for teh first time in front of a big audience. *Hwaiting* =)

Name: Rebecca

What company you want to audition for: SM/BROTHERS

What your talent is: singing/acting

How do your parents feel: support me till the end!

What has been holding you back: need more practice

I've already auditioned for SM though...

Name: Hanh

Nationality: Vietnamese

What company you want to audition for: YG

What your talent is: Singing. Dancing.

How do your parents feel: They dont know much. Well, I told them about wanting to major in music but they kept telling me to pick something that'll be more useful in life.

What has been holding you back: Everything, including myself. I have no experience. I cant sing freely as I want to.

OH. I need a vocal teacher. =]

Guest yunakue

Name: Mai Kue

Nationality: HMONG!!!

What company you want to audition for: YG :D or mybe... um.. SM? But not really =_= (YG!!)

What your talent is: Dancing :phew:

How do your parents feel: Didn't tell them :crazy::tears:

What has been holding you back: PRACTICE! I NEED MORE PRACTICE! BUT SOMETIMES I'LL JUST BE LIKE.... *omg omg* and freaks out and just lay on the sofa for a very long time... ^-^ thinking og nothing =_=

But I wish to accomplish my dreams/goals!!! Getting into YG TT^TT!

Hanh: im totally with you on that. i dont have a lot of experience and i need a vocal teacher so i feel like people wont think im good enough since i haven't had a lot of training.

Everyone: cmon guys, if we want to achieve our dreams we have to work for it. dreaming isnt enough, we have to get up and go!

Name: Yumi Suh

What company you want to audition for: SM/YG .. still choosing. -.-

What your talent is: DANCING, still practicing singing

How do your parents feel: they thought i quit after i auditioned once for SM

What has been holding you back: i really don't know...

I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A MORE SMOOTH EXPERIENE IN ALL THIS.. UNLIKE ME

FIGHTING!!!

Guest CutieGirl303

Name:Minjee

Nationality:KOREAN

What company you want to audition for: YG,JYP,SM

What your talent is:

Singing,

Dancing,

Rapping,

Breakdancing,

C-walk (Dont know if it counts),

Acting,

Writing music,

Piano,Violin,

Korean,

English,

Italian.

How do your parents feel: They're okie with it but before i try out they want me to get a 90+ over average the whole grade and right now im doing good so far~

What has been holding you back: My parents and lil bit more practice

Name: Chelsey

Nationality: Caucasian/White

What company you want to audition for: Bros/YG

What your talent is: Singing? lol. Lil bit of dancing

How do your parents feel: Mom supports me all the way. Dad knows I want to go to Korea, but not why. lol

What has been holding you back: Lack of practice, like everyone else, and the fact that I'm a little scared. Also, it's very intimidating when you're not Asian and you're auditioning for a Korean ent company. lol. Oh well.

HWAITING! lol

Name: Janet

What company you want to audition for: SM, YGfamily, JYP

What your talent is: dancing? i'm not really sure i have a talent =.=;;

How do your parents feel: totally against it :tears:

What has been holding you back: mostly parents, can't speak, read or write korean, not skinny enough. i feel like i'm getting too old & i don't know when's the next time they're goina have a global audition

Archived