Auditioned For An Entertainment Company Yet?

ilovesuperjunior

Guest Jessica95

Hmmm. I haven't decided yet. But probably not China because the population of China is very big I guess.

Maybe USA? I'm not a korean speaker. And I can only speak basic Japanese so no.

Oh, you are going L.A? I might consider that place! Then I can meet you there or something! :)

oh, where do you live? yes i'm going for the one in L.A. Sure! Tell me if you're going to L.A too ;)

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 9hellokitty

oh, where do you live? yes i'm going for the one in L.A. Sure! Tell me if you're going to L.A too ;)

Singapore. L.A is super far but its worth it though. Still thinking about it. I would tell you ^_^

Guest YooAmie

Name: Amy
Nationality: Chinese - Cantonese
What company you want to audition for: JYP/YG/Woolim/TS
What your talent is: Singing How do your parents feel: They don't accept it
What has been holding you back: Nothing really, it's just the fact that if you pass like rounds, e.g taking JYP, if you passed the online audition you'll probs have to go to America and if I fail its a hassle going back :/. and there's also like a problem in the JYP online audition website, I can't upload my video :(

• 6 months later...
Guest emkyuu

Name: Love

Nationality: Filipino

What company you want to audition for: YG

What your talent is: Singing, Dancing, Rapping, Beatbox, Producing

How do your parents feel: THEY'RE TOTALLY AGAINST IT! T.T

What has been holding you back: them, my parents. they don't support me and it hurts... a lot. :'(

but lately... I just sent my audition files to YG by mail. HAHA (I'm usually obedient, but this? Nobody shall ruin my dream, not even them!)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Katarina

Nationality: Filipino

What company you want to audition for: Any, really.

What you talent is: Mostly dancing. i've been dancing since i was little, but never had any lessons. basically, self-taught by watching music videos. I can sing, but not sure if it's good enough. lol. My dad used to be in a band (drummer and vocal) back in the day and he was a pretty good singer. idk if the blood runs through me but i play violin and piano.

How your parents feel: Not sure what they think. I mean, i sing or hum in front of them almost every day, so its not like i hide the fact i like to sing. i remember when i was a little kid, my parents would make me practice singing to Britney Spears so i can train my voice or whatever. i remember hated singing in front of them. haha totally regret it now. My dad LOVES to watch singing shows on tv like American Idol and The Voice. Sometimes when i watch with him, he tells me that he wished for me to be a singer. LOL xDD

but i remember i auditioned for SM's Global Audition in Chicago. i know my parents most likely wouldn't let me go. So, i drove there (6 hours from where i live) with my friends and auditioned without my parents knowing. i think that was one of the biggest secret i've kept from my parents as of late.

What had been holding me back: Honestly, i think it's myself. i'm so indecisive when it comes to what i really want to do and what will ultimately make me happy. I'm having a hard time in college and choosing what i really want to do. And my parents are constantly drilling me about it. I know i'll always love to sing and dance because it makes me feel happy, but will doing that for a career make me ultimately happy. Sometimes, i just want to say it to my dad that i want to take a year off of college and take lessons on singing and dancing. One day, i will.

Guest liyiknam37

Name: Stephanie Age:18Nationality:Chinese Canadian.
What company you want to audition for: Any, I really want to do what I love..srsly any company that would give a crap about me...is good XDD What your talent is: Singing...I have love singing ever since I was little..!How your parents feel: Hmm..They were against at first..but after seeing my constant effort into auditions they said it was okay...the only problem is getting into an company...-_-''What has been holding me back: Nothing really, just the fact that I DON'T live in Korea or close to it makes auditions very very very inconvenient. i know they have online auditions but it's always better to do it in person :) 

• 1 month later...
Guest Min-Jung1999

Name: Nicole
Nationality: French-Canadian
What company you want to audition for: YGent.
What your talent is: Dance
How do your parents feel: They want me to be a doctor...
What has been holding you back: Making a routine=_=

Guest jungbokyung

Name: Bokyung Jung (or Jung Bokyung); Stephanie Chung (english name)
Nationality: Korean
What company you want to audition for: Still undecided, but I guess any
What your talent is: Singing, although I'm still practicing everyday ^^
How do your parents feel: They want me to become a dentist T_T Honestly, I can't ever imagine myself doing that job.
What has been holding you back: I moved to Canada when I was 4, so if I ever do pass auditions, the fees to get to Korea and such will be an obstacle. I also want to practice some more before I decided to audition.

Guest ivylovesyou01

Name: Ivy
Nationality: Puerto Rican- American
What company you want to audition for: YG but I'd be happy to get accepted into any company
What your talent is: Singing and a little bit of dancing.
How do your parents feel: They want me to go to Harvard but they also want me to follow my dreams
What has been holding you back: I feel like I need to practice more on my singing and dancing, also I'm at a huge setback due to my nationality so I feel like I wont be able to make it 'cause I'm not asian.

Guest UNICORNx_x

Name : Adele Sim Age : 13Nationality : SingaporeanWhat company I want to audition for : SMTalent : Singing and freestyle dancing (abit of poppin, and all dance moves are self-learned)How my parents feel : Don't waste my money on something you will never get into (Plane ticket and hotel) AGAINST IT.  They hate my dream. ._.What has been holding me back : THE MONEY!!!! T _ T And my constant sore throats. 

• 3 months later...
Guest winterchild036

Name: Jessica (common Chinese surname)
Nationality: Chinese-Canadian
What company you want to audition for: C-JES/SM/YG/JYP/Pledis...any reputable company basically
What your talent is: singing (lol I suck, actually) /acting
How do your parents feel: they would be incredibly pissed off if I ever told them. So when I feel ready, skills-wise and looks-wise, I'll audition in secret.
What has been holding you back: my awkward singing skills, also I don't know if I'm pretty enough. My singing has improved through practice, but I think I need a vocal teacher and my parents won't hear of that.
Mantra: What you can believe and conceive, you can achieve.

Guest winterchild036

jungbokyung said: Name: Bokyung Jung (or Jung Bokyung); Stephanie Chung (english name)
Nationality: Korean
What company you want to audition for: Still undecided, but I guess any
What your talent is: Singing, although I'm still practicing everyday ^^
How do your parents feel: They want me to become a dentist T_T Honestly, I can't ever imagine myself doing that job.
What has been holding you back: I moved to Canada when I was 4, so if I ever do pass auditions, the fees to get to Korea and such will be an obstacle. I also want to practice some more before I decided to audition.

Archived