Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

^

^

I thought Shonda already said the rumor about Izzie(having tumor)is not true? But IF Katie leaves, it will definitely affect the ratings :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read about discharging erica..why???

I was excited for this season because of erica and callie. maybe it was just so hard for them to write for her character. people have different POVs. But i think many of us liked their idea before....right?

I'm going to miss erica hahn...ahh~

I thought the tumor issue is over and that it wasn't gonna happen anymore...ahh~ twists are coming.

i do hope these are just twists...

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i hate how they made HAUN seem like SUCH a betch when she left that we wont want her back. its really unfair, cause we knew shes a B, but we also knew shes an Understand B. they just made her seem like an unreasonable hoho . esp towards torres.

i mean she slept with mcsteamy twice! and she forgave her, and then she disagreed about a stupid subject like that and she basically tels her to eff off.

i know they HAD to get rid of her this week. but why so cruel. oh ya. so people wont be like " ya im glad shes gone tho, she was SUCH a b" :rolleyes:

if that made sense to anyone. :lol:

yeah i don't want izzie to leave either but i guess it was a rumour, it would still be cool to have something big happen to izzie though her part with denny was just too short!

The revolving door to Seattle Grace Hospital’s ER sent Brooke Smith on her way last week, but this week the Grey’s Anatomy cast has happier news to announce: Kevin McKidd is joining the show as a series regular, ABC reveals to PEOPLE exclusively.

The Scottish actor, 35, who starred in Made of Honor with Patrick Dempsey earlier this year, is thrilled to have the new gig after his starring role on NBC’s Journeyman came to an end after 13 episodes this year. “It’s a great show, and I’m lucky to be on it,” he tells PEOPLE. His character, Dr. Owen Hunt, is a veteran from the war in Iraq and a love interest for Dr. Cristina Yang.

McKidd, who lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Jane, and children Joseph, 8, and Iona, 6, says he is happy to be working with Dempsey again, though their previous screen pairing was mere coincidence. “I got a knock on my door [from Patrick],” he says of his first day on set. “I said, ‘did you have anything to do with this?’ He said, ‘no, they don’t tell us anything.” –Lisa Ingrassia

Source: TVWatch.People.com

yay!

i only watched the ending of today's episode.. but O M G... T____________________________________________T

what?? OMG??? what!!!

i have to wait till tomorrow to watch it on the ctv website T______T

Guest plumangel3

i love Crstina & Owen together so much already! <33 they're HOT! =p lol especially their ending kiss scene. :D i rewatched the ending a few times on youtube.

& i don't know why but every time i see Izzie and Denny together i end up crying at some point. i know a lot of ppl find it weird that Denny's back multiple times already but i honestly

love watching them together =) next episode is going to be something for sure =p lol

Mary, the new cardiac surgeon is a lot of fun ^^ and its funny seeing Cristina all jealous about Sadie. that girl is tough o.o

Guest Amanda Plz

The way they handled Hahn leaving was stupid. Just stupid. I really liked her character. She was tough but awesome. Ugh :/.

Little Grey though :D. That made me laugh.

Guest kiss*kiss

Agree with everyone on Hahn's exit. Pretty lame.

But last night's episode was so great in stirring up the things to come and if the rumors regarding Izzie are true... I'm even more excited.

But... I was a little confused with Christina at the end. Why did she walk off pissed? o.O

I hate the episode, and if Shonda continues with this Izzie & dead man story line,I'm done. I loved Izzie & Denny together but he is DEAD. Let her move on with Alex.

The only thing that I like is Cristina & Owen<3

Although the whole thing with Izzie and Denny is a little creepy, I must say I love seeing him back on the show. However, I agree with kalchi, let her move on. Unless God mysteriously brought him up from the dead (which I doubt happened) then he needs to get gone. =(

When i saw it the way Denny kept insisting that he's here for her... i have a feeling that she might be really sick... very interested in finding out more!

Guest losborrachos

ok newsflash to shonda and the grey's anatomy writing team... DENNY IS DEAD, get over it. i'm so sick of seeing him on every single episode, to the point where izzie can touch, and apparently have sex, with a ghost. i fast forward through all their scenes unless i see alex or other main characters in them. it's beyond ridiculous backpedaling and it came at the worst timing, just as izzie and alex were getting back together. that rumor about izzie having a brain tumor better be true because i'd rather see her dead than pining over a corpse.

Guest fading_tales

WHAO! It's the President Roslin as a surgeon! BSG crossover!! =D

Man... that was an intense kiss scene btwn christina and dr. hunt (??). I want more on them! Loving their chemistry, and that song that was playing, anyone know what it is??? Something like "trouble is a friend of mine"???

Man... I really liked Denny's character, but like some of you guys said... kinda creepy...

Guest .moony.

ok newsflash to shonda and the grey's anatomy writing team... DENNY IS DEAD, get over it. i'm so sick of seeing him on every single episode, to the point where izzie can touch, and apparently have sex, with a ghost. i fast forward through all their scenes unless i see alex or other main characters in them. it's beyond ridiculous backpedaling and it came at the worst timing, just as izzie and alex were getting back together. that rumor about izzie having a brain tumor better be true because i'd rather see her dead than pining over a corpse.

I agree. I dont know what the story bout denny is but seeing a ghost on screen so many times pissed me off -____- how sick can you be to see a ghost and touch him -_-

Archived