Mullet Hairstyle [update: New Pics!]

Guest crystal_clover

Guest xhoshiii

Is Gatsby Moving Rubber NUANCE MOTION good for mullet styles ? My top layers are pretty long... and...

This is really specific but is there a mullet style that uses nuance motion ?

Please please and thanks !

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FOBSTERxFO0

Ouuuu WORK IT GIRL! lol. I like how you did that faux hawk style! Does it require a lot of hairspray and gel? If so, what did you use? TUTORIAL!! [;

^^ lolol i SHALL do a tutorial for you! hmm, i dont use gel its just hairspray and wax :DDD

but im not sure when it'll be done. but it is spring break:DD

Guest winterofdiscontent

Mullets from the 80's pwn all mullets :lol:

But from the pictures shown, I think the "mullet" look is best on Mika.

Guest _dax_

Is Gatsby Moving Rubber NUANCE MOTION good for mullet styles ? My top layers are pretty long... and...

This is really specific but is there a mullet style that uses nuance motion ?

Please please and thanks !

Green gatsby is usually used for a light volume lift,

can't say I know much about the new yellow wax though.

Try asking around in here as well:

Gatsby thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135253

Guy thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132438

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hanizzle

Ahhhh...they all look so good ><" I'm so envious....BUT I shall have to grow my hair out and overcome my dictator of a mom.

I think Mika looks the best ^^

Does anybody have some pictures of what the back looks like, or a pic of one with medium hair? I want to show my hair styler this :3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SHINEjaejoong

A girl in my class has the exact same hairstyle and color like Mika(the first pic) She really looks cool! (Mika and Leila(the girl))

• 4 weeks later...
Guest garlicteacup

I wouldn't quite call them mullets. It's more like they have extremely layered hair. I have the same style too, and believe me, I wasn't going for a mullet look. I just layered my hair a lot, and that's just how it turned out...And I'd say it flatters asians in particular because they tend to have thicker hair. At least I do... -_-;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dearWY

I wouldn't quite call them mullets. It's more like they have extremely layered hair. I have the same style too, and believe me, I wasn't going for a mullet look. I just layered my hair a lot, and that's just how it turned out...And I'd say it flatters asians in particular because they tend to have thicker hair. At least I do... -_-;

These are the "Asian" mullets aka "wolf cuts."

They're not supposed to look like actual mullets.

That would be gross x:

Btw, Hyo Lee and Mika look badass.

Guest LazyAzian

Those pictures of BoA in mullet DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE.

Here's a picture, bang, rocky, edgy BoA that can kick both guys and girls richard simmons:

boaelle4lh3ep1.jpg

masph6.jpg

Thread opener, what were you thinking? (o_e) ~

Guest Meletta

Lol my hairstylist laughed at me when I asked to have my hair cut like that *_*

but he did layer it a lot...*_* I don't know if you guys will consider this "wolf hair"

I use the grey gatsby... and whine until my bf does the back hahahahahaha -_- I'm fearful of teasing my hair so I just err...fluff it up with gatsby.

--removed photo

I know it's not AS puffy, but I tried *_*

also, sorry in advanced if I was supposed to let this thread die. it showed up again so i posted lolololol.

Guest dr jung

Mikaaaa <3

I had the mullet hairstyle for awhile since February [i gave myself a haircut], and I got lots of compliments for it, but I think it gets boring pretty quickly. I'm growing out my hair now~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pikangie

Does anyone know where to find a good RL image of an asian mullet with a thinner tail? I'm trying to get my hair cut like this, but it seems the barbers in my area do not understand how anime hairstyles like these look in real life... D:

Basically it's like Sunao from Sukisho... Or this guy a friend drew:

I don't really need the spikes, though. However, I need an image that shows the tail starting AFTER the ears...

Also, how will I know the barber will not screw up? Are there any suggestions on places in San Francisco/Daly City area?

Thanks.

Edit: I've finally found a place that could do Asian mullet styles(lol, Japantown), and I think they did a good job too(I took this the morning after, so the flips on side kinda wore off). I like it, personally.

Please excuse the bad quality, I don't have a digital cam, so I had to use a webcam... The first image is with natural sunlight, but it didn't show my hair well so I had to turn on a lamp.

muahahahar.jpg

Guest kwalkinz

Um...I know this is a stupid question, but is it okay to get a mullet when you already have layers or is it better to get it when you don't have layers already?

Archived