Mullet Hairstyle [update: New Pics!]

Guest crystal_clover

Guest zzombie

Um...I know this is a stupid question, but is it okay to get a mullet when you already have layers or is it better to get it when you don't have layers already?

It's not a stupid question because some people might also be wondering that. But to answer you: yes, it's okay to get a mullet when you already have layers. The layers on the mullet would be cut a bit shorter but that's fine, right?

Ultimately, I think it would be better to get a mullet if you don't have layers but really, either way is fine.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest copeland4vr

I had one way back then. It was also, blue, green, and yellow xD

P1040317.jpg

wooow...your hair looked so awesome. seriously <3 the coloring. my favorite versions of this style involve crazy colors :)

Funny thing about mullets is that i never would have touched them a year ago. I know I've commented on other threads discussing this and- tho I admitted that they looked great on others didn't want it for myself. Yet here I am two years later and trying to get one myself! man, the irony...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest k.kawaii-

i have a mullet.

well, HAD a mullet. it grew out now.

and im planning to grow it out.

i miss my long thick hair : (

IMG000859.jpg

honestly, after i got my mullet, i couldn't do much with it, except straighten and style it.

i missed curling my hair and doing buns : /

i still like it though. gives natural volume at the top.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest estherinaax

i had a asian mullet.

but it grew out.

i dont like calling it a "mullet"

it sounds so... hardcore? :huh:

i just call it "short poofy layers on top& long thin layers on the bottom.."

long, huh? :lol:

i plan to get another "short poofy layers on top& long thin layers on the bottom.." hair cut once my hair grows a bit longer. here's a great picture of the perfect "short poofy layers on top& long thin layers on the bottom.." hair cut!

its youtube's secertlifeofabio's current hair style. she's extremely beautiful&talented!

2lne44j.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loveshy

i have an asian mullet for 2 years already lol. i think ill keep my hair like this for one more year, then ill grow it out XD

Guest sakuracupcake

Yay! I just got one today. It just sucks that I don't know how to style it yet. I watched a bunch of videos on how to put a lotta lift but i still can't do it. It just looks awkward on me. Oh well.. I guess I gotta try it out more. I'll post pics once i figure out how to style.

Guest kimmi.kami

i had a mullet before..long longggg longgggggggg time ago.

i didnt really do much about it, didnt really know how to style it too -0-..

3778864833_5785f0d878.jpg

3982594461_a3d846a97d_m.jpg

now im trying to grow out the layers so I can have thick hair to curl my hair TT TT;

Guest k4r3bear

^

I want a mullet cut...i've been growing out my hair since like 1 and half years ago...i just kept on cutting my hair short lol..

might be freaky but i know ur from vancouver..lol but anyways where did u get ur mullet cut from? i wanna get one now but then i don't kno where i should get it from cause i kno i ll have trouble trying to describe it lol..thanks

*Raises hands*

I have an asian mullet too~

Actually, I got bored and played around with scissors

last year and ended up giving myself the cut xP.

I really don't like to tease my hair to get the "poof" on top,

because it's so damaging @_____@;;.

I'll be back to post some pictures when I get a chance!&

btw, everyone's mullet looks great! =)

Guest kimmi.kami

^

I want a mullet cut...i've been growing out my hair since like 1 and half years ago...i just kept on cutting my hair short lol..

might be freaky but i know ur from vancouver..lol but anyways where did u get ur mullet cut from? i wanna get one now but then i don't kno where i should get it from cause i kno i ll have trouble trying to describe it lol..thanks

ohoh its okies! i got my mullet cut at metro @ mentors? i forgot the name...but it was near T&T supermarket^^

--------

EDITED: i was looking through my old picture file and i found a picture of my old mullet hair =]

4002722725_2a171b92b2.jpg

ahh, my hair looks damage =[

• 2 months later...
Guest kimmi.kami

^ Yeah pretty much. she said in her other videos that she had a haircut with short layers on the top and long layers at the bottom.

i had my mullet ageeeeeees ago *few years back

its such a pain in the butt growing it out

my hair is past my booobies now ;D

im thinking of getting a mullet again ?

i know its olddd, no one has the mullet anymore

what do you guys think?

Guest janelleski

so that's what my present hairstyle is called xD

but i'm planning to change in into a bob :D

but before i do that, i'll try to post my pic here with my mullet :D heheh

Guest xMystenax

Aww I had a Asian mullet before but it grew out >_<. *Sigh* seeing this thread makes me want to cut my hair again... haha

Thing is, I grew it out cause I couldn't style my hair (Hair wax and hair spray hate me, goes all droopy after 30 min after application)

• 1 month later...
Guest omgMARY

I love asian mullets! =) There's so many great pics on here, I'm gona take some to my hairdresser next time haha.

Well these pics are from like a year ago. I asked for an asian mullet and it came out like this:

http://i48.tinypic.com/23ic8qa.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/14dhg1d.jpg

It came out pretty good in my opinion.

& here's my hair now:

http://i48.tinypic.com/104g613.png

I really miss my old hair =/ my mom won't let me cut it again cuz she said it makes my hair look thin =(

aaaaah, asian mullets..

i used to have one B)

but it grew out and now my mum won't let me cut it like that,

ever again because it grows out retardedly... <_<

Archived