Mullet Hairstyle [update: New Pics!]

Guest crystal_clover

do asian mullets work with people who have round face shapes?

: )

yes,

because if you chose a flat, slimmer style,

it would make your face look chubbier..

add some volume!

even it~ it looks good (:

volume on round faces (depending how you look/style)

is pretty good on my opinion

i've seen you on myspace (like everywhere) for sitemodeling..

you're quite a beauty.

and youtube.

trust me, i'm not a stalker, i just don't have a life xD

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reesiepops

yes,

because if you chose a flat, slimmer style,

it would make your face look chubbier..

add some volume!

even it~ it looks good (:

volume on round faces (depending how you look/style)

is pretty good on my opinion

Thanks! I'm gunna get an asian mullet then! :)

Guest angel_cutie

does anyone have pictures

that show the layers more visiably??(i donno if thats a word or not =P)

or mikki pictures =D

EDIT

Guest SoloViet916

Too many people with mullets. Not saying it's bad or bashing on the hair style. I admit many people look great in Asian mullets. But getting quite over rated? o__o; Just my opinion.

Guest liimegreeen

seriously...? those are NOT mullets. they're just hairstyles with tons of layering. mullets = 1980's white trash.

Mulletman.jpg

Guest GoodnightGoodnight

Just to let some people know, I think we know that the "Traditional Mullet" is like when we think of the mullet janitor and the '80's take and stuff, but there's no need to keep repeating things like "WTFFFFF THESE ARENT MULLETS AT ALLL WTFF". I'm inferring that this thread is talking about the largely known "Asian Mullet", also called a wolf cut, and that usually just consists of short layers on top and longer layers on bottom. The reason we refer to it as a mullet is because of the obvious resemblance in style, poofy on top and thin on the bottom. xD Sorry, I just got tired of reading that.

Guest Karolyn

I didn't read all the posts :s

But is there mullet hairstyle for " medium " hair ?

(Oh I'm sorry, my English is poor ! But I come from Belgium XD)

Guest FOBSTERxFO0

Well i have a "mullet" or "wolfcut" which ever you guys want to call it, i swear i cut my hair like every other month. :D

l_9aa853c5704b40ad80b64668165dfcdb.jpg

you cant really see the layers in this picture, it died while i was at school :(

l_edb6998131534bed944f0bbc11ea3565.jpg

it curls:D

I wanted to be cool like reita so i did this

l_745cdc35e1534ad996ee93f7f0858f65.jpg

haah this is WAYY back when

l_b67547a081fe27e2a183563bd6897f92.jpg

i loved it like this, then i grew it out and have even more layers and i thinned it, it looks so much better now, and doesn't feel as heavy^^

Guest jernchangmin

I would like a mullet style haircut like the ones in the pictures but what do you say to the hair stylists so that they cut it right? Like how do you explain to them the hair cut you want? Do you just ask for an asian mullet and show them a picture?

Guest SilentScreamerS

ROFL. i remember how i use to think that all mullet's were bogan-ish (no offence, im half aussie anyway)

i like to get my hair cut like FOBSTERxFO0 but you have to style it everyday

Guest KTZ811

do asian mullets work with people who have round face shapes?

: )

Why yes they do [: I have a round shaped face and my haircut really tones down my face shape IMO.

Just to let some people know, I think we know that the "Traditional Mullet" is like when we think of the mullet janitor and the '80's take and stuff, but there's no need to keep repeating things like "WTFFFFF THESE ARENT MULLETS AT ALLL WTFF". I'm inferring that this thread is talking about the largely known "Asian Mullet", also called a wolf cut, and that usually just consists of short layers on top and longer layers on bottom. The reason we refer to it as a mullet is because of the obvious resemblance in style, poofy on top and thin on the bottom. xD Sorry, I just got tired of reading that.

HAHA! AMEN TO THAT!

Ouuuu WORK IT GIRL! lol. I like how you did that faux hawk style! Does it require a lot of hairspray and gel? If so, what did you use? TUTORIAL!! [;

Guest vee.pee

OMG :blink:

they look sooo HOTTTTTT

i love them :D:D

too bad they don't suit me

*sighs*

No Ngan, you would suit a mullet lah.

I like Hyori, Mika and the 1st girl in the others~

Guest momoko*

so what do you guys say to the hairstylist when you go to the salon ?

i go to a chinese one but i dont know how to say a "mullet" in chinese....

Guest GoodnightGoodnight

I would like a mullet style haircut like the ones in the pictures but what do you say to the hair stylists so that they cut it right? Like how do you explain to them the hair cut you want? Do you just ask for an asian mullet and show them a picture?

Depending on whether you are going to an Asian Salon or an American Salon, you have to say different things :o.

I doubt many people at an American Salon will understand "Asian Mullet", so you should say wolfcut, and describe it [short, choppy layers on top, and longer layers starting from the cheekbone area], and definitely bring in a picture.

At an Asian Salon, you could try to say Asian Mullet, but again, describe it as above and make sure they understand. ALWAYSSS BRING A PIC :DDD. Haha. GOOODDD LUUCKKK :)

Archived