Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest miyawoks

^just watched the grace vid.. it was okay... didn't really get it though i've read the fan explanations... there are still some loopholes.... isn't there any official statement explaining the mv or something ? :)

I don't know Korean..what was he singing?

^ Daijobu ^^ ~

Well here are the words to the little ditty he sang:

미히녀는 석류를 좋아해

자꾸 자꾸 예뻐지면 나는 어떡해

거울속의 나를 보면 정말 행복해

미녀는...

미녀는 석류를 조아해!   

A pretty girl likes pomegranate

If she keeps getting prettier, what am I to do

Looking at myself in the mirror makes me really happy

A pretty girl...

A pretty girl likes pomegranate!

:lol:

^ Daijobu ^^ ~

미히녀는 석류를 좋아해

자꾸 자꾸 예뻐지면 나는 어떡해

거울속의 나를 보면 정말 행복해

미녀는...

미녀는 석류를 조아해!   

A pretty girl...

hmm..hahah makes me wanna drink pomegrante juice LOL hahaha I wonder how it tastes like...

omgg i just watched that CF like 10 times...cant get enough of it XD

if drinking that makes me pretty like LJK..thank hells yeah..gonna drink 10 gallons of it everyday. XD

oh oh and thanks teal for the lyrics/translations of the song ^_^

Guest miyawoks

UR WELCOME...

ARE THERE ANY OTHER YSI LINK PPL WANT???

hi, if it's not too big, can you upload the nonstop ep? or the my girl ngs plus interview with lee da hae? according to my server, the 100 slots for my country is already taken so i can't dl anything megaupload..

sorry for the hassle...

Guest iceey_blu

^ Daijobu ^^ ~

미히녀는 석류를 좋아해

자꾸 자꾸 예뻐지면 나는 어떡해

거울속의 나를 보면 정말 행복해

미녀는...

미녀는 석류를 조아해!   

A pretty girl...

hmm..hahah makes me wanna drink pomegrante juice LOL hahaha I wonder how it tastes like...

it's kind of tart-sweet--- pomegranates are kind of interesting...and they take a while to eat, because the fruit itself surrounds the millions of seeds/pits inside--they kind of remind me of corn--and you can't eat the seed (and they can be a little messy if you aren't careful). lol Drinking the juice saves a lot of work. :P

it's kind of tart-sweet--- pomegranates are kind of interesting...and they take a while to eat, because the fruit itself surrounds the millions of seeds/pits inside--they kind of remind me of corn--and you can't eat the seed (and they can be a little messy if you aren't careful). lol Drinking the juice saves a lot of work. :P

I'll check it out during the weekend lol wonder if it actually helps the skin become nicer ahha

Guest miyawoks

isn't that what parrots eat? :)

hi ^^

I would like to see the sweety mv , could some upload it please?

thank you

i think he looks likes Kang Dong Won in the grace mv not all the time but sometime =_=

maybe it is just me

Guest Eddokun

^Definately YSI ^^;; MU always has weird pop ups and virus things >< and its slower ^^;;

btw the music vdo was really realliy confusing but junki said something about a guy and 2 girls in a triangle relationship in the making of grace thing so I guess there is some sort of love triangle and he said that if you watch both parts you will understand? ^^;; I really do hope so

thank you everyone for uploading all the vdos and such the CF was so funny ^^;; its funny how they made him sing that song hahaha... btw can anyone upload the dramacity again? the MU links on the WAY earlier pages do not work for some reason thank you...

Guest -crazzzie-

I HAVE HIS CF IN REPEAT! LOL

oh man, he's soo funny! reading the translation (btw, thank you for that! lol) made it more funnier! He can kinda sing ^___^ He has such an adorable voice ^___^

O_O...who thinks he's actually singing it? lol ^___^