Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest dendrobium.

Grace MV.wmv 37.7mb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5YHKSTL

that's funny punky ^^; "i gave her my lips but not my heart"

LJK seems like a funny guy ^^;

aaa...thank you sooo much !!!! :D

DO YOU MIND AROUND AND STAY LIKE THAT FOR 5 MINS?

i d/ded lee soo young's album and then stopped by this thread that day and found out about ljk's casting in her new song's m/v. i love her song, but gosh LJK + LSY's grace = AMAZING <33 lol.

maybe i shoudlve continued Kendo. lol but i hated the teacher. -_- i still didnt get my HoGoo (the armor stuffy) back from the school. lol =P

the pictures are clear and big and gosh soooo hot. i love ljk's voice too. it's not too deep its like a perfect tone... well for me. i like hearing him talk. i wanna hear him sing. =P

he's singing in the CF....

lol. i didnt see ur post before mine =] my computer for some reason you have to refresh frequently and when i posted ur post wasnt there. thanks

does anyone have a smaller version of the dramacity? 700... too big for the 1 gig i hve left... no wait more like 600mb left. :sweatingbullets:

the megaupload link wont work -_-

Guest dendrobium.

wow..i just watched the MV HE IS SOO GORGEOUS !! didn't quite get what it was all about, but proberly get tt when the seocnd part is out..

LJK goody gift!!

re-up of 060214 ytnstar - LJK netizen award [on sendspace]:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hkmzgf

hope you like it :blush:

>>mika

mikaney330 i agree w/ youuu, i dont really think the other girl is his gf cuz they just dont seem like they're a couple. they just look like really good friends.. cuz if she were his gf, then wouldnt they be sitting together at the camp thing together?

ahaha i like that interpretation more anyways cuz i prefer junki liking only one girl rather than dumping one cuz he likes another girl...

yes yes! i wanted him to like the main girl too..

another reason why i was subconsciously pushing for

that explanation.. puhehe :phew:

hopefully part 2 will clear out everything..

WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?!?!?!!? :w00t: *raises arms in frustration!

he will rise to the top...did anyone watch Golden Bell when bada came out??? she said she was at the hair place and all these girl fans came...she thought it was because of her...but those girl thought it was lee joon ki oppa...hahhaha ^^

hahahah! i saw that ep!!!! it was funny, but i was thinking~

hmm.. LJK is better looking than bada! how did they mistake

her for him?!?!?!? muhohoho

thanks so much for this!! and that photo with him all colorful o_O;;

so unique!!! love it nonetheless!

lambutan: thanks for the wonderful photos!

he looks so angelic in all of them :wub: i like the lighting.. hehe

dIEEEEEEEEEEE...yeah, he's a bit girly in the CF but it's SOOOOOO cute plus his voice, his facial expression, his acting...........DIEEEEEEEEEEEE....

this is PERFECT!!!

quick question. what was the title of the song of that eunjiwon music vid LJK comes out in? (i know the song.. i just forgot the title -_-)

omgsh i love the CF. hes hilarious~ ^_^ i was crackin up the whole time he was singing. ahahaha~ the beginning makes it seem serious and all "mutessuh" and then... lol. hes a stuck up guy who thinks hes prettier than girls. lol <33 i like the mirror part ^_^ his singing is okay like trot style (nvm not even trot its like.. a funny way) . i wanna hear him sing his normal way =]

미녀는 석류를 좋아해~

the white makes him prettier. lol~ i wanna be one of those girls. no wait THE GIRL ^_^ it kinda seems like it was cut off a little early like 2 seconds. lol

Guest StylishAzNx07

OH THE JEALOUSY. :tears:

[clips from 060214 YTN STAR]

lucky fan who gets her phone number hand picked by LJK gets a hug, KISS, and handshake from LJK~

max11.jpg

max2.jpg

hahaha i love how he said this at the end....

"i gave her my lips but not my heart"

GO LJK OPPA! XD

caps credit to me! ^^V

*CRIES FROM OVER JEALOUSY*

:ph34r: dflkjsajkfdjlkslkjflkjslkjfdlkjdsklfjkljskjfkjdsfkj :cries:

Guest ms.movie-freak

THE MV was so sad!! He's a good actor and he looks cute, too...When i first watch it, it was all messy, i didnt' get the video, but i understand after reading it in here....I think the other girl is not his girlfriend...but he likes the main girl, right? I think he likes the main girl

So, wat happen at the end of the video? She left him? Is that the whole MV? I'm confused!

quick question. what was the title of the song of that eunjiwon music vid LJK comes out in? (i know the song.. i just forgot the title -_-)

omgsh i love the CF. hes hilarious~ ^_^ i was crackin up the whole time he was singing. ahahaha~ the beginning makes it seem serious and all "mutessuh" and then... lol. hes a stuck up guy who thinks hes prettier than girls. lol <33 i like the mirror part ^_^ his singing is okay like trot style (nvm not even trot its like.. a funny way) . i wanna hear him sing his normal way =]

미녀는 석류를 좋아해~

the white makes him prettier. lol~ i wanna be one of those girls. no wait THE GIRL ^_^ it kinda seems like it was cut off a little early like 2 seconds. lol

thank you seirin for the cf!

It's funny. I wonder if he really does like pomegranate/juice-- I love it :P Maybe the mirror thing is like--teasing him a little--because he does use a mirror to practice expressions--not just to look at himself all the time. xD I almost wondered if that was his voice. lol I bet he can imitate people well--he seems to have a good ear for it. Last time I heard something where he was singing (fan meeting, I think?), he sounded like Min Kyunghoon. B)

Edit: I don't see anything he does as 'girly', though--it's just--'Junki-ish' I don't know many girls who are as graceful in the way they move as he is sometimes.

Eun Jiwon's song is 'Drunk in Melody' (Manchwi in Melody)--it's from his 2nd jib.