Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest miyawoks

Here's a translation of what was being said in the clip posted above, for anyone who's interested.

Dude after watching this clip, it felt less of an award event and more of a fan-meeting. =_=.

Well probably because it's just LJK's portion. I believe there was another actor that was awarded at this event, which this cut doesn't show.... anyways....

(i think i'm done translating for a while now. LOL)

credit to teal

Announcer voice (ANV): Yesterday at a movie theater in Chungmuro a special event took place for the best movie.

Reporter Kyeong Dongho (Rpt): Korea's netizen's voted for the best actors. Let's see right away who those actors are.

Announcer voice (ANV): The first person to arrive to the event was Lee Junki.

PD: The event's concept was said to be red.

LJK: I didn't have the clothes, so I just wore the necktie to fit the concept.

ANV: After the actors arrive, the ceremony took place.

ANV: The winner of the best actor award was LJK, who played the role of Gonggil in King and the Clown, which has now been seen by 10 million people.

Women's voice: Here is the trophy, boquet, and wine.

LJK: First I want to give my thanks. To be honest, because this is my first award, I don't quite know what I should say. Because of the viewers, the movie was able to reach the 10 million mark. It was because of the viewer's love/support. I'm really grateful to the viewers. You the viewers are the stars. Yeah. Definitely I'm grateful to you all.

Statement that appears on the screen: Lee Junki is likely to be a 'mirror king' !

LJK: Yes, I do look at the mirror often.

Women Host: So it is true.

LJK: Yes. It may seem I'm trying to look pretty, but I'm often using the mirror to help me monitor how I look, which would be hard to do with a camera. When I'm filming on-set or on-location, I look in the mirror to help me practice my expressions in advance.

<LJK demonstrates how he would look into the mirror with the red card.>

LJK: This is what I normally do.

Man Host: Yes, just as you normally would do.

LJK: Acting pretty.

Statement that appears on the screen: It's possible that Lee Junki has recieved a proposal from a man!

LJK: I have recieved it before through the internet.

Audience: Wow.

Woman host: For real?

LJK: Yes. I've recieved a couple through e-mail... Something like "After seeing King's Man, I would like to date you as the female companion <?> " Because the person liked me as the character, I did reply back.

Audience: What type of girl do you like?

LJK: For me the first impression is important. And it's alright if she's four years older than me.

<The female fans get loud after hearing this.>

-END Clip-

thanks for the translation!!! haven't really caught up with all the previous posts (they keep growing!!! :)) so i'm pretty late with the junki talk...

just had a lee junki marathon the other day. it turns out that i have a lot of his previous works, but i didn't really notice him so i watched them again... the two mvs (i loved the kangsunghoon mv), and flying boys.. i cannot believe that i've actually seen him in tights :blush: kekekeke.... i'm starting to really like him and it's weird cos he looks so pretty that it could actually be a turn-off, but he exudes such a manly aura in his ways that you can't help swooning over him... :blush:

w00t, so many uploads! and wonderful pics, heehee~

kurisuti!!!!!!!!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy to see you here! wOOt!

mikaney330! i saw ur xanga too O_O;; how weird XD i think ill subscribe to u if u dont mind ^^

hahah! sure! i'll subscribe to you, too!!!!

but it's so annoying bc i can't comment on yours!!

so much to say, and can't say it.. :tears:

Guest -crazzzie-

OMG I didnt know Lee Soo Young's mv of "Grace" came out!!! ^___^ man I'm soo happy...I've been looking forward to this mv for soo long! ^___^

ne way random thought O_O...I've only been a fan of Lee Soo Young recently and I watched only like 4 of her mvs...and none of them seem to include her....how come she's not in her mvs??....lol sorry

oh yeah LEE JUN KI IS SOO HOTTTTT!!!!!!!! LOL I LOVE HIM ^___^ *sigh*

Guest SnowStar*

guyz i dunno if itz only me but I've been watching My Girl and this guy looks EXACTLY as I would have picture Yuki from Fruits Basket :blink:

maybe i'm just strange...or maybe itz just his hair style :D

Guest miyawoks

^ well, he does look like an anime, or a manga character... he can actually fill out a lot of roles of manga people if he does crossover to japan

guyz i dunno if itz only me but I've been watching My Girl and this guy looks EXACTLY as I would have picture Yuki from Fruits Basket :blink:

maybe i'm just strange...or maybe itz just his hair style :D

haha now that u mention it...he would look hot with platinum blonde hair XD

and mikaney330~ im sad that u cant comment on my xanga ;o; do u have AIM or something?

Guest -crazzzie-

O_O man that mv is soo confusing...lol

and what does she say to him...she says something but I dont understand >.<

HE'S SOO HOT in it LOL!!!!...He's such a good cryer! ^_^ I've noticed that from watching My Girl...he can really cry and make you feel hella sad! lol

and was it his tears falling off his face or was it the girl O_O...I'm not sure...lol

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

i asked at LJK.com about what was going on in the music video and this is what people said (it makes sense too)

When LJK was doing the show, the girl fell for him. But he was already going out with her friend. She decides she wants to be closer to LJK so she tries to do the same sport as him. When she rolled the drink to him LJK thought that his girl friend rolled it to him. So when they were in the study group he rolls a soda to his girl friend and winks at her. The girls pulls his girl friend aside because she thought something was wrong with LJK and his girl friend tell her about how he went blind due to a chemical misuse. LJK and his girlfriend switch one eye so they could atleast see a little. So whenever his girl friend cries, his one eye that his girlfriend gave him cries also. LJK is starting to loose sight again and the girl challenges him to a kumdo battle. she hits him but he cant hit her back. after the battle she taps his stomach with the stick which was a sign of saying "i already know". He finds that out when she was drunk and he was carrying her and her tear rolled onto his face. He starts falling for her but she doesnt know that so after their kumdo battle she wants to let him be comfortable so she decides to just leave and not show her emotion to LJK. But LJK likes her so he took her on the air balloon and what not...................................................

ok that wasnt the best explanation. but it sounds better in korean. i just cant translate well;;;;

i asked at LJK.com about what was going on in the music video and this is what people said (it makes sense too)

When LJK was doing the show, the girl fell for him. But he was already going out with her friend. She decides she wants to be closer to LJK so she tries to do the same sport as him. When she rolled the drink to him LJK thought that his girl friend rolled it to him. So when they were in the study group he rolls a soda to his girl friend and winks at her. The girls pulls his girl friend aside because she thought something was wrong with LJK and his girl friend tell her about how he went blind due to a chemical misuse. LJK and his girlfriend switch one eye so they could atleast see a little. So whenever his girl friend cries, his one eye that his girlfriend gave him cries also. LJK is starting to loose sight again and the girl challenges him to a kumdo battle. she hits him but he cant hit her back. after the battle she taps his stomach with the stick which was a sign of saying "i already know". He finds that out when she was drunk and he was carrying her and her tear rolled onto his face. He starts falling for her but she doesnt know that so after their kumdo battle she wants to let him be comfortable so she decides to just leave and not show her emotion to LJK. But LJK likes her so he took her on the air balloon and what not...................................................

ok that wasnt the best explanation. but it sounds better in korean. i just cant translate well;;;;

whoa. that cleared out A LOT of confusion for me. kudos!

Guest iceey_blu

wow..after reading teh translation of that mv..it somewat made more sense..awww that's soo sad yet touching yet sweet and cute..ahh!! tis good!

Guest bioshiva07

i'm thinkg of watching FLYING BOYS (2004). Those who have seen it, is it a worthy Jun Ki movie? i know he has a small part, but is it a good movie overall?

Guest yokemun

omg....i'm starting to like him more and more now.....

someone stop his charm!!!!!

kekekek....

i've never watched my girl before...but i saw so many ppl posted his pics..so i just open and see....

gah...he's so hot!!!!

kekekekke

yeah thanks for the translation of it because i really was confused for the longest time..lol...

i really appreciate it...^^ thanks

i'm thinkg of watching FLYING BOYS (2004). Those who have seen it, is it a worthy Jun Ki movie? i know he has a small part, but is it a good movie overall?

the movie itself is not GREAT. but for any ljk fan its a must watch..theres moments of him that you would have NEVER imagined youd see. XD

lets just say its a VERY DIFFERENT side of ljk. ^^