Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

^Even though the CF made him a little bit feminine, but I dunno... I like it! Haha... I don't think any other actors can pull off what LJK was doing... because they would most likely turn out looking gay (no offense) which I dont think is the intention for his character in the CF...

I like the expressions on his face! haha.

i asked at LJK.com about what was going on in the music video and this is what people said (it makes sense too)

When LJK was doing the show, the girl fell for him. But he was already going out with her friend. She decides she wants to be closer to LJK so she tries to do the same sport as him. When she rolled the drink to him LJK thought that his girl friend rolled it to him. So when they were in the study group he rolls a soda to his girl friend and winks at her. The girls pulls his girl friend aside because she thought something was wrong with LJK and his girl friend tell her about how he went blind due to a chemical misuse. LJK and his girlfriend switch one eye so they could atleast see a little. So whenever his girl friend cries, his one eye that his girlfriend gave him cries also. LJK is starting to loose sight again and the girl challenges him to a kumdo battle. she hits him but he cant hit her back. after the battle she taps his stomach with the stick which was a sign of saying "i already know". He finds that out when she was drunk and he was carrying her and her tear rolled onto his face. He starts falling for her but she doesnt know that so after their kumdo battle she wants to let him be comfortable so she decides to just leave and not show her emotion to LJK. But LJK likes her so he took her on the air balloon and what not...................................................

ok that wasnt the best explanation. but it sounds better in korean. i just cant translate well;;;;

MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

i was wondering why he started to tear while he was talking to his guy friends. OHHHHHHHH. maaaaaaan, the people who created this whole mv story were really creative.

Guest heartdrops

Some news today :D

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=3067

3067_1.jpg

Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jun Ki will keep their close relationship as in SBS drama 'My Girl'.

On the 15th, Lee Da Hae's company said that she will be a special guest to Dong Wook's fan meeting on the 19th. Because Da Hae and Dong Wook act as a 'noisy' couple in My Girl, it received alot of the audience's love.

Then on the 24th Da Hae and Jun Ki will be modeling for the Chanel clothesline. Even though Jun Ki was unable to love Da Hae, they seem like a pair now.

My Girl has helped Da Hae greatly. From the roles she received, many advertisement companies are looking for her.

oohh my goodness!!! this cf is soo cute and funny!! doesn't it just make u smile?? :) hehehe..thank u for the cf!! :D

I've been smiling since I watched the CF

^Even though the CF made him a little bit feminine, but I dunno... I like it! Haha... I don't think any other actors can pull off what LJK was doing... because they would most likely turn out looking gay (no offense) which I dont think is the intention for his character in the CF...

I like the expressions on his face! haha.

Yeah, I can't agree with you more. His expression is really unique and super cute. Is there anyone just play the CF alone during 1hour to listen to his voice? Seriously, I added the CF alone into window media and listened to it more than half an hour while surfing Internet lol....

Some news today :D

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=3067

3067_1.jpg

Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jun Ki will keep their close relationship as in SBS drama 'My Girl'.

On the 15th, Lee Da Hae's company said that she will be a special guest to Dong Wook's fan meeting on the 19th. Because Da Hae and Dong Wook act as a 'noisy' couple in My Girl, it received alot of the audience's love.

Then on the 24th Da Hae and Jun Ki will be modeling for the Chanel clothesline. Even though Jun Ki was unable to love Da Hae, they seem like a pair now.

My Girl has helped Da Hae greatly. From the roles she received, many advertisement companies are looking for her.

MY GIRL 012! AJA AJA!!

Guest ryukenny

MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

i was wondering why he started to tear while he was talking to his guy friends. OHHHHHHHH. maaaaaaan, the people who created this whole mv story were really creative.

he was crying in that scen because his girl friend was crying at that time. His one eye cries when his girlfriend cries because they switched one eye

i asked at LJK.com about what was going on in the music video and this is what people said (it makes sense too)

When LJK was doing the show, the girl fell for him. But he was already going out with her friend. She decides she wants to be closer to LJK so she tries to do the same sport as him. When she rolled the drink to him LJK thought that his girl friend rolled it to him. So when they were in the study group he rolls a soda to his girl friend and winks at her. The girls pulls his girl friend aside because she thought something was wrong with LJK and his girl friend tell her about how he went blind due to a chemical misuse. LJK and his girlfriend switch one eye so they could atleast see a little. So whenever his girl friend cries, his one eye that his girlfriend gave him cries also. LJK is starting to loose sight again and the girl challenges him to a kumdo battle. she hits him but he cant hit her back. after the battle she taps his stomach with the stick which was a sign of saying "i already know". He finds that out when she was drunk and he was carrying her and her tear rolled onto his face. He starts falling for her but she doesnt know that so after their kumdo battle she wants to let him be comfortable so she decides to just leave and not show her emotion to LJK. But LJK likes her so he took her on the air balloon and what not...................................................

ok that wasnt the best explanation. but it sounds better in korean. i just cant translate well;;;;

May I ask, is this the official summary or just assumptions that fans came up with?

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

May I ask, is this the official summary or just assumptions that fans came up with?

Its what fans came up with at ha jun sae. i read 3 of them and their all similar

[CM] mineoseokryu.wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOAJP586

He looks pretty, but why are they making him act so girly :crazy:

Its gonna be hard to shed is feminine image if he keeps going like this...

LMFAO! haahha, thanks for the CF! gosh, I couldn't help but laugh the whole time he was singing. hahaha. Eh, he's not too girly in here, just too hot x) but hahaa, the part where he raises the mirror and all<3 puaha, it's too adorable x)

he was crying in that scen because his girl friend was crying at that time. His one eye cries when his girlfriend cries because they switched one eye

hahaha, thanks for clarifying that again but i got it the first time. i wasn't asking a question but just stating my confusion before. :lol::phew:

Its what fans came up with at ha jun sae. i read 3 of them and their all similar

Oh. Thanks. ^^

LMFAO! haahha, thanks for the CF! gosh, I couldn't help but laugh the whole time he was singing. hahaha. Eh, he's not too girly in here, just too hot x) but hahaa, the part where he raises the mirror and all<3 puaha, it's too adorable x)

Yeah. Haha.

LJK is so lucky, getting to work with a whole bunch of pretty girls! Or maybe it's the girls that are lucky... hehe

Did you guys know that the DBSK members are doing a parody of The King's Men... this weekend(replacing banjun drama). It's cool to see which member will play the role of LJK's character in The King's Men *ahem*Hero.

wahh thanks so much seirin and mika!! ^_^

omg. i just LOLed at that commericial. its freakin adorable but yeah..totally gotta get out of the feminine scene.

but SO CUTE. he's freakin good at everything. XD

Guest pomeyy.

He looks so adorable in the CF!! Hehe singing and all that. <3 But yeah... what's he singing? I don't know Korean. ^___^|||

Thanks for uploading it!