Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Thanks for the pics and vids of today fanmeeting.
I'm so happy of how it went today. He was as crazy and teasing as usual (minus the little breakdown aww a lot of stress and worries I guess...) and the fans were awesome as well. Now he can start the shooting of Criminal Minds with a lighter heart :) 

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, girlyponytail said:

Hi everyone... So happy that finally I can meet him for real. He is very charming, looks very fine, the finest young man creature i've ever seen in my life in fact LOL. No appearance of him in picture, poster, billboard, video, TV screen, theatre screen, or any media shared before that can  be compared to his real appearance. I'm very blessed I can see him directly with my own eyes today.

Glad to meet you Antoniaclamens & glassnokamen. Sorry can't say goodbye properly. Do you scream alot? OMG i've never scream and jump alot like today before. He is trully Mr Red Gingseng, the mood booster and energizer . :glasses:

OMG!  Reports, details, pics!  When you can muster it!  Where were you sitting?  How long of a concert?  What songs? Describe Fan Appreciation video. Overall vibe. Outfits? (haha did I ask enough)

9 hours ago, violina said:

They did upload on Namoo instagram though, the rehearsal picture.But Smart move by Namoo I think.Its easier on Facebook to track trolls and imbeciles(sorry not sorry for my words but I can't be nice to people who thrive on cyber bullying and harassment when things don't go their way)who could sabotage and spread negative vibes and energy on such a good day like this.

Oh maybe both Namoo and him are like this because they doesn't want the attention he gets over the FM to overshadow the first few updates on criminal minds.

Having said this, but why do I still have that strong need for JG himself to upload something on IG at least after this FM?I really think it would reassure his true fans that he is ok. I mean I would like to think he is but it just gives me that extra faith.Also it would show those who are bent on assassinating his character and career that "Nah folks..you gotta come at me a little stronger than these petty issues for you to bring me down.I am a veteran for a reason".

Anyway fighting JG!!!!

This is what I meant.  No personal JG IG.  Which I also do miss.  I hope he will post something soon!  I hope the new management team isn't taking away the personal touch of JG altogether. 

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

OMG!  Reports, details, pics!  When you can muster it!  Where were you sitting?  How long of a concert?  What songs? Describe Fan Appreciation video. Overall vibe. Outfits? (haha did I ask enough)

This is what I meant.  No personal JG IG.  Which I also do miss.  I hope he will post something soon!  I hope the new management team isn't taking away the personal touch of JG altogether. 

Through today's few visuals, I feel that he is the same person that we all  know, yet somewhat different. He is playful yet withdrawn. Smiling yet not quite reaching the eyes. It could be over reacting on my part. I haven't know him as long as long time fans.  He seems restraint. I hope he be back to his normal self soon, but thats very difficult. Whoever went through what he had, most likely will also be caution and weary of the environment.

Lets wait for the fan accounts of soompiers at frontline to set out minds at ease. :D waiting waiting..

• Like 16

Hi guys, just a few words.

First of all. I would't have made it without @girlyponytail she's the sweetest, kindest thing in the world. Gomawo chingu! I will never forget how you helped me

I was also happy to say i met @glassnokamen . We soompiers were proudly represented by them :D

About the FM ir LJG right now i cant say a lot. Sorry but i got so much in my mind and my heart is so full... I'm so overwhelmed, I'm speechless... nothing prepared me for this experience... it was so much but it was not enough..... I can't make sense right now.

I leave korea next week so you will have to wait for my review... sadly taking pictures and vids was forbidden. I saw 2 girls in front of me dragged out because they were taking videos/pictures, so i didn't take the risk

PD. All i can say is that LJG is the most beautiful /gorgeous / energetic man in and out of the world... forget about dramas, pictures and so on. The real LJG is daebak:heart:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, girlyponytail said:

Hi everyone... So happy that finally I can meet him for real. He is very charming, looks very fine, the finest young man creature i've ever seen in my life in fact LOL. No appearance of him in picture, poster, billboard, video, TV screen, theatre screen, or any media shared before that can  be compared to his real appearance. I'm very blessed I can see him directly with my own eyes today.

Glad to meet you Antoniaclamens & glassnokamen. Sorry can't say goodbye properly. Do you scream alot? OMG i've never scream and jump alot like today before. He is trully Mr Red Gingseng, the mood booster and energizer . :glasses:

Happy to hear all are good. 2 Soompians I met in Singapore during JG FM also went there. We got an update from them. I wish I can teleport myself to Seoul right away. hahahaha!! Now you know how we felt after the SIN FM. :D

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, Lynn11 said:

Through today's few visuals, I feel that he is the same person that we all  know, yet somewhat different. He is playful yet withdrawn. Smiling yet not quite reaching the eyes. It could be over reacting on my part. I haven't know him as long as long time fans.  He seems restraint. I hope he be back to his normal self soon, but thats very difficult. Whoever went through what he had, most likely will also be caution and weary of the environment.

Lets wait for the fan accounts of soompiers at frontline to set out minds at ease. :D waiting waiting..

I agree with you. He seems a bit stressed and worried about fans' reactions at this FM. I hope all the support he got from the audience will reassure him that his fan base is still solid and we still love him :wub: Looks like he had his hair cut short for CM. I like it.

• Like 11

Hello everyone :) 

I'm really speachless right know and I'm full ofi mages, sensations, music,emotions, words and what else?
He's really unbelivable and undescrivable. I'm really not able to tell you more right now.. sorry girls. I agree with @Lynn11 and @hiluna: he seems to me a little worried at the beginning, as if he did not know what to expect from the fans... but after 1 minute he realized that all was well and began slowly to relax... and he really did a great show.

And...It was really a pleasure to meet @girlyponytale and @antoniaclamens and his sister :) .

I took some picture and make some, but I really don't know how they are LOL.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, hiluna said:

I agree with you. He seems a bit stressed and worried about fans' reactions at this FM. I hope all the support he got from the audience will reassure him that his fan base is still solid and we still love him :wub: Looks like he had his hair cut short for CM. I like it.

I see shorter hair on the sides above the ears...and wispy longer top layer (for bangs).  When do shows start putting out promotional posters etc? When can we expect some Criminal Minds promos?

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

Happy to hear all are good. 2 Soompians I met in Singapore during JG FM also went there. We got an update from them. I wish I can teleport myself to Seoul right away. hahahaha!! Now you know how we felt after the SIN FM. :D

Have the Soompians that were at the Singapore show compared the overall vibe and fan reaction between that show and this Encore?  We have to remember that not only was this his last fan meet (for a while....:() but it was also his birthday, which also can contribute to the tone of the show.  

@antoniaclamens, they actually dragged people away?  Although I have seen that myself in concerts.  To me, it really depends on the security and ushers in the section you are in.  Some are really militant...others can be accommodating.  But I mean...JG had to have known that person was filming him when he grabbed her hand and sang to her.  He didn't point her out and have her kicked out! 

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Hello everyone :) 

I'm really speachless right know and I'm full ofi mages, sensations, music,emotions, words and what else?
He's really unbelivable and undescrivable. I'm really not able to tell you more right now.. sorry girls. I agree with @Lynn11 and @hiluna: he seems to me a little worried at the beginning, as if he did not know what to expect from the fans... but after 1 minute he realized that all was well and began slowly to relax... and he really did a great show.

And...It was really a pleasure to meet @girlyponytale and @antoniaclamens and his sister :) .

I took some picture and make some, but I really don't know how they are LOL.

Share when you can!  So glad to hear you connected and had a great time! 

• Like 9

I want to know who the two lucky DSLR photographers are in this image! And where to find their shots!

And I google translated the photographer's JeanLee's IG statement with her last post.

I realized today that artists are empowering with their fans' love. # I've been so hard # I've had so much fun # I've been doing my best for the fans

• Like 10