Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I am hoping for the very best for Joon Gi ie, Daesang, at these SBS awards and wondering if the release of his digital single 'NOW' music video, timed for tomorrow, one day before the awards, is signaling that he already knows he is receiving the top prize :o  He has also been really quiet on his Instagram - no postings since his return from Japan 5 days ago - unusual for him.  Well we will all know tomorrow - please SBS, please , please, please - yes? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

I am hoping for the very best for Joon Gi ie, Daesang, at these SBS awards and wondering if the release of his digital single 'NOW' music video, timed for tomorrow, one day before the awards, is signaling that he already knows he is receiving the top prize :o  He has also been really quiet on his Instagram - no postings since his return from Japan 5 days ago - unusual for him.  Well we will all know tomorrow - please SBS, please , please, please - yes? :sweatingbullets:

I don't see him on the list for any acting awards :angry: and if the couple awards is voted online the SoSoo couple was put up late on the site :angry: http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2016/10/07/2016-korea-drama-award-nominees-are-here, they may be just showing up on the red carpet for the fans :cry:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I don't see him on the list for any acting awards :angry: and if the couple awards is voted online the SoSoo couple was put up late on the site :angry: http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2016/10/07/2016-korea-drama-award-nominees-are-here, they may be just showing up on the red carpet for the fans :cry:

That is not the SBS website. And since LJG has confirmed his attendance, I have even higher hopes. I am expecting he'll take home Daesang & Top Excellence, non-negotiable. :) 

The website looks like an Australian website. I've checked the nominees, looks like the selection are for dramas broadcasted  from Oct-Sep. MLSHR maybe included in next year's selection.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, booho said:

Thin hat and transparant =________= if they make that hat to protect the head from sunlight  what's the point they make it "see-through" and also that hat string :expressionless: i always want to cut it everytime see it :astonished:

when u say about king and clown, i remember in some interview JG being ask which character he really want to play as, and he say he really want to act as King Yeonsan 

**Goshh, even JG need 10 years to become a King >0< 

** everytime i see gong gil, i feel like i "failed" as  a woman LOL

oh my goshh! im laughing hard reading your comment about the hat! kekekeke

exactly whats the reason of making that super big hat saying to block the sunlight but making it transparent? hahahahaha. i cannot brain their mindset.. im in. i'll join you cutting that troublesome hat. also the string on the forehead. 

call me anytime. will join you right away. hahahahahah

regarding the gong gil... i feel the same way. what have i done. 'he' is more pretty than me when im the real girl. :D

14 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Happy Anniversary to our Gong-gil!

tumblr_m0uodu4VFz1qbv7alo1_500.jpg

BTW guys, since I'm in Seoul, I've decided to go to the red carpet of the SBS Drama Awards this Saturday hehehe. Hopefully I'll spot Joon Gi! I really want to take a pic of him and possibly shake his hands lol. I'll keep ya'll updated!

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... so lucky!!!! please please update us here when u get there. its a pretty much big opportunity being in seoul when uri OTP being in the event together. hopefully he can spot you and shake ur hand. 

anyway.. it's only 1 day to go !

• Like 6

oh ya. i forgot to introduce myself. pretty much too excited reading all the comments in this thread. hehehe

well..consider i'm a new members in this forum. i've known lee joon gi since My girl's era but during that time i was still quite young and thus i didnt know this forum existed. i'm admit. i was smitten by him again thanks to MLSHR. (mianne oppaaaaaaaa). even before MLSHR, i watched all his drama.. just during that time i'm focusing more on music compared to drama. sorry again oppaa.. but i did the right things by watching all his dramas. hehehehe. i can say my inner fangirling still alive within me during that time. this time. i'm completely cannot ignore him. it's all about him i can think about. 

well.. i can say im quite attached to him this time because... lee joon gi helps me moving on with my very heartbreak moments. considering myself as a new fan since i'm not in this forum from the beginning. please treat me well dear all senior fans of lee joon gi. hehehe.

( i've been reading this forum from page 1 till the latest one. so, i'm not missing out anything. hehehe )

• Like 14

9 hours ago, jgismyking said:

Joon Gi is so funny when he accepted his Namoo award. Just watching that video made me convinced that he can do comedy, too. If he does modern day drama, I hope it won't be like his role in the Lotte series. His character there is like a creepy stalker. Lol I couldn't take it seriously. Anyways, I wonder what Joon Gi's speech will be like if he wins Daesang. I watched Moon Geun Young's speech on youtube and although I can't understand what she's saying. She was really emotional and her speech seems really heartfelt. There was even a close up of Joon Gi haha. 

believe me he can do comedy drama. i've watched Hero like 2 times already and he is very funny in that drama. (the first half of the drama ofc) and also in iljimae. i enjoyed very much all his comedy drama. he said he cannot do it? i dont think so because i was laughing and repeat every funny scene of him in hero and iljimae,. 

he looks soo cute and humble in that namoo video. he is quite known for giving out meaningful speech in awards ceremony. so i guess, if he indeed can grab the daesang awards, another meaningful speech is ready. lets pray for that!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, missmaudy said:

@aimwanie Big Welcome!

I am new here as well. I knew him all along as I heard his name mentioned randomly on variety shows but Moon Lovers was my first drama of his. 

hi there chingu! hehehe.. my case if different. and i feel so sorry towards him. hahaha. i watched all his drama. first one ofc my girl. but my fangirling during that time being controlled by myself.hahaha. but i guess the inner part of my fangirling cannot stand it anymore. i was soooo excited for moon lovers before it was broadcast and completely fell in love more with him after his outstanding acting. ( you should watch TBDAW for modern badass lee joon gi as he was superb in that drama. i loveeeeeeee Kayyyyy )

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hi there chingu! hehehe.. my case if different. and i feel so sorry towards him. hahaha. i watched all his drama. first one ofc my girl. but my fangirling during that time being controlled by myself.hahaha. but i guess the inner part of my fangirling cannot stand it anymore. i was soooo excited for moon lovers before it was broadcast and completely fell in love more with him after his outstanding acting. ( you should watch TBDAW for modern badass lee joon gi as he was superb in that drama. i loveeeeeeee Kayyyyy )

In this 2 or 3 months, I've marathoned all his drama and movies except Fly Daddy High & SWWTN. I am in the middle of SWWTN. 

Yes TBDAW, Iljimae, Arang, TW & ML are drama I don't mind rewatching. 

My fave characters are LSH/Kay in TBDAW, Iljimae, Park Young Kang in Josoen GunMan & No. 1 fave Wang So In ML.

In his movies, I love Virgin Snow and TK&TC. Gong Gil is along with Wang So on Number 1 as my most fave characters. 

I love Kay as well. :):) 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

In this 2 or 3 months, I've marathoned all his drama and movies except Fly Daddy High & SWWTN. I am in the middle of SWWTN. 

Yes TBDAW, Iljimae, Arang, TW & ML are drama I don't mind rewatching. 

My fave characters are LSH/Kay in TBDAW, Iljimae, Park Young Kang in Josoen GunMan & No. 1 fave Wang So In ML.

In his movies, I love Virgin Snow and TK&TC Gong Gil is along with Wang So on Number 1 as my most fave characters.

if u dont mind then give a space for hero. he was indeed funny also in that drama. idk about others but i like that drama. not the fav one but its not that bad. SWWTN quite slow in the 4 first ep but its getting better on 5 ep onward. you will find yourself keep wanting to see our beautiful vampire. hehehehe

WANG SO = Gong gil, the most favorite characters for me. i cannot forget Gong gil that easily the past few years same as wang so.. 

always look forward for his next project. im waiting for resident evil to come out here in Malaysia. i want to see him as commander lee so bad even though his screening time not that long. who cares btw as long as he's in. kekekeke

Just now, pixelsticks said:

im dying. dying!!!!!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

@aimwanie I really love the comedic part of Hero. What I can't stand was the robotic guy next to him. Yes after SWWTN. I am planning to rewatch that drama. 

Hero is one of the dramas of his I have not watched.  I need to put it on my list.  I am still trying to finish Arang as it didn't grab me after a few episodes.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hero is one of the dramas of his I have not watched.  I need to put it on my list.  I am still trying to finish Arang as it didn't grab me after a few episodes.  

Arang is quite nice, light & funny. I like it when he said to Arang "You have mistaken me to be a nice guy". I don't know if you were already in that part. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

That is not the SBS website. And since LJG has confirmed his attendance, I have even higher hopes. I am expecting he'll take home Daesang & Top Excellence, non-negotiable. :) 

The website looks like an Australian website. I've checked the nominees, looks like the selection are for dramas broadcasted  from Oct-Sep. MLSHR maybe included in next year's selection.

OH! Thanks, I just saw the SBS logo and thought it was official. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, hiluna said:

OH! Thanks, I just saw the SBS logo and thought it was official. :sweatingbullets:

SBS is a government owned Australian TV network & not at all related to SBS Korea. I think SBS Korea has a different logo.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

hahaha.. try watch it then. the first half of the hero eps quite fun. you can see joon gi (probably) quite overacting but thats because of he needs to show the comedy side. so its was fun. i was laughing and repeat the ep where they went to the training. funny!

arang.. i love his chemistry with his helper. damn funny and clingy! hahahahahah

37 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Arang is quite nice, light & funny. I like it when he said to Arang "You have mistaken me to be a nice guy". I don't know if you were already in that part. 

yessssssssss!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

An absolutely excellent use of 4 minutes of my time!!

Life questions that followed the first two viewings:

1. Can I show this video to the halmonis who tell me I should get married, with a request to find me someone like this namja?
  2. Can I show this video to prospective dates, just to see how they measure up, and let them know what they're up against?

"No," to both questions?

Huh. I guess I'll just have to watch it again...and again...and again...instead. 

:w00t:

• Like 18