Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

6 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Joon Gi gained more popularity after of Moon Lovers despite the low rating in SK, so happy for him that his effort is recognised.

Can anyone translate the article? Would really really appreciate it. Pretty pleaassse.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, cwngf said:

@elisluvgeunscouple theres no such thing, running a fanpage for so many years for him and together with our admin here, @patoi has nvr heard of such a thing, he is with IMX from late 2011 to around feb 2014, his contract with IMX ended after Guangzhou fm on 15th feb 2014

I dunno my dear. Just got it today too...from wikipedia. I also know him for imx only before namoo 

Maybe it was for his album from 2012 -  2014

Deucer 2012

CBC 2013

My dear 2013

Exhale 2014

So i guess it was diff contract ...music label contract

Screenshot_2016-10-22-20-15-15-61_zpsamk

• Like 9

4 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

Can anyone translate the article? Would really really appreciate it. Pretty pleaassse.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002859380

This is another article about the same and someone on Facebook made the translation. (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1476562009026119&set=gm.1799890476961808&type=3&theater

Lee Jun Ki, who had set off a boom in the 'King's Men', recently launched a heyday on SBS's monthly drama 'Moon Lover - Step by Step'. Among the lovers of the month, Lee Jun Ki's acting and outstanding appearance has crossed South Korea, to the world.

Monthly lovers in China's largest video site click-through rate has been a record breaking more than 1.8 billion, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asian regions are also showing, very popular. In addition, the North American TV drama website mainstream survey also shows Lee Jun Ki popularity and attention growing.

Lee Jun Ki has also become the darling of the advertising industry. Prior to this, he as a Korean star has been unshakable, both at home and abroad, his topic and influence are growing, which makes advertisers have a more intense interest in him. Plus his clean private life to advertisers more sense of security, received a duty-free shops, cosmetics, clothing and other advertising starred in the invitation.

Advertising industry stakeholders said frankly: "star, appearance, both inside the Lee Jun Ki, is the advertising spokesperson of the best choice." Lee Jun Ki's economic company tree entertainment also revealed: "not only advertising, fanmeeting invitation also after another, Are being carefully explored.

On the other side, next Monday Lee Jun Ki in the SBS monthly fire drama "lover of the month - step by step startling Li" will compete for the throne. And now has begun to look forward to next week Lee Jun Ki played by the outbreak of the charm of Korea, acting and plot to start.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, lisethvr said:

This is another article about the same and someone on Facebook made the translation. (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1476562009026119&set=gm.1799890476961808&type=3&theater

Lee Jun Ki, who had set off a boom in the 'King's Men', recently launched a heyday on SBS's monthly drama 'Moon Lover - Step by Step'. Among the lovers of the month, Lee Jun Ki's acting and outstanding appearance has crossed South Korea, to the world.

Monthly lovers in China's largest video site click-through rate has been a record breaking more than 1.8 billion, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asian regions are also showing, very popular. In addition, the North American TV drama website mainstream survey also shows Lee Jun Ki popularity and attention growing.

Lee Jun Ki has also become the darling of the advertising industry. Prior to this, he as a Korean star has been unshakable, both at home and abroad, his topic and influence are growing, which makes advertisers have a more intense interest in him. Plus his clean private life to advertisers more sense of security, received a duty-free shops, cosmetics, clothing and other advertising starred in the invitation.

Advertising industry stakeholders said frankly: "star, appearance, both inside the Lee Jun Ki, is the advertising spokesperson of the best choice." Lee Jun Ki's economic company tree entertainment also revealed: "not only advertising, fanmeeting invitation also after another, Are being carefully explored.

On the other side, next Monday Lee Jun Ki in the SBS monthly fire drama "lover of the month - step by step startling Li" will compete for the throne. And now has begun to look forward to next week Lee Jun Ki played by the outbreak of the charm of Korea, acting and plot to start.

Thank you so much for sharing the information. IT makes me SOOOO HAPPY!!!  I wanted this for him so much... can you tell?  Emoticon 0102 Bigsmile

• Like 14

20 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Thanks for the updates. So glad that he is receiving plenty of CF love calls. 2016 is Lee Joon Gi's year regardless of the lackluster domestic ratings of Scarlet Heart. But I have been questioning is, as far as I read, he is the no.1 most searched actor in China right now and even before MLSHR, he is incredibly popular there. Have he not been receiving any CF or endorsement offers from China? Just to quote an example and in no mean am I degrading or bashing another actress.

Spoiler

Actress Yoon Eun Hye used to be very popular in Korea until she was plagued with scandal last year. She is still very popular in China and been cashing in a lot from plenty of CF and endorsement deals coming from China.

Anyway, I laughed so much when I read the comment section at the social media page of ONE TV Asia over their latest Scarlet Heart's contest where the winner will win a Scarlet Heart notebook and a poster autographed by Kang Ha Neul. Many commentators protested and wanting Joon Gi's autograph instead with many calls to bring him to Southeast Asia. He is really super popular here. Feel happy for him and I hope he knows how much impact he made from his phenomenal portrayal of Wang So.

• Like 15

@lyseroseyeah imagine how mad i was when onetv brought KHN into SG!:angry: i even dm their fb page and asked why., telling them that if they bring JG in , the whole jg fandom will help them promo.But their PR is not friendly at all, they ignored me.

LeEco tv deserved a big hug, their PR is friendly and willing to talk wif us and join hands in promo

so thumbsdown to onetv and thumbsup to leeco

• Like 12

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

Thanks for the updates. So glad that he is receiving plenty of CF love calls. 2016 is Lee Joon Gi's year regardless of the lackluster domestic ratings of Scarlet Heart. But I have been questioning is, as far as I read, he is the no.1 most searched actor in China right now and even before MLSHR, he is incredibly popular there. Have he not been receiving any CF or endorsement offers from China? Just to quote an example and in no mean am I degrading or bashing another actress.

Reveal hidden contents

Actress Yoon Eun Hye used to be very popular in Korea until she was plagued with scandal last year. She is still very popular in China and been cashing in a lot from plenty of CF and endorsement deals coming from China.

Anyway, I laughed so much when I read the comment section at the social media page of ONE TV Asia over their latest Scarlet Heart's contest where the winner will win a Scarlet Heart notebook and a poster autographed by Kang Ha Neul. Many commentators protested and wanting Joon Gi's autograph instead with many calls to bring him to Southeast Asia. He is really super popular here. Feel happy for him and I hope he knows how much impact he made from his phenomenal portrayal of Wang So.

@lyseroseRe-CF in China, my personal opinion is that the current situation between Korean and Chinese government is a main obstacle for Korean star to enter into CF deals in China. All issues seem to be too sensitive to touch. I bet he has many offers from there but must be careful in choosing one. Hope we will get to hear something soon, just like Lotte Duty Free deal which actually for me came out of the blue. Did not expect him to get that deal. So happy.

• Like 12

Hi everyone! I don't know if any of you remember me since I was last active here back in 2013 during Joon Gi's drama, Two Weeks. Life got in the way and it was difficult to keep track and be up-to-date on so many threads, so I ended up mostly lurking in drama threads. (Still don't have a whole lot of time, to be honest, with working 80+ hours a week...)

Anyway, I haven't been by here with details of the project SHR fans are participating in for Joon Gi, IU, and the rest of the cast. If you're interested, please consider contributing! If Joon Gi sees it, I think he'd really appreciate it, especially since he's been feeling upset with the domestic ratings. :tears:

You can find all the info for it here:

Spoiler

• Like 14

On 22/10/2016 at 8:02 PM, zi4r said:

Really, that's more range of emotions than most actors are capable of portraying in THEIR LIFETIME. You have to be blind to not appreciate the mastery of the craft that he has portrayed.

He is one of the few korean actors who can portray emotions so well and can change character in a second. He is truly amazing. :)

• Like 15

On 10/22/2016 at 0:00 AM, lisethvr said:

Joon Gi gained more popularity after of Moon Lovers despite the low rating in SK, so happy for him that his effort is recognised.

Reveal hidden contents

Hi English is so good!  This just makes me love him more!  I'm not a resident evil fan and I know it's just a cameo role but I still can't wait to see him doing some awesome action sequences. 

• Like 14

Lee Joon Gi's instagram - rofl. It seems that Joon Gi has been stalking the net :P  I had noticed in a video clip I think, Hong Jong Hyun was filming  Wang Eun's death scene which I found a little ironic and funny but this is real funny hahaha.  Made my day.  ;)

Oh and thankyou to Thai fan who made this :D

• Like 11

2 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

Lee Joon Gi's instagram - rofl. It seems that Joon Gi has been stalking the net :P  I had noticed in a video clip I think, Hong Jong Hyun was filming  Wang Eun's death scene which I found a little ironic and funny but this is real funny hahaha.  Made my day.  ;)

Oh and thankyou to Thai fan who made this :D

He makes Thai fans really happy to day.

• Like 8

On 10/22/2016 at 11:16 AM, lisethvr said:
I'm so sorry but I love You (all lies) 다 거짓말~ (by @JGfamily)

Joon Gi is singing hahaha. "I'm so sorry but I love You" is part of the lyrics of 거짓말 (LIE) by BIGBANG

Hi lisethvr, thanks for sharing the photos especially the 2nd one.  This was Baekhyun and Z.Hera’s final scene in the show. Truly heartbreaking. It was the scene where in the end, LJK took his life. Oh, too soon.....There was the Making clip where he said : You’ve worked hard, Baekhyun. Farewell!” The clip then shows Lee Joon Gi singing a goodbye song to Baekhyun, before they film Eun’s death scene. He captured the emotions so well! He's always so NICE to his co-stars. This is one of his personalities that I love. He has a great personality! He's fun and energetic. He’s great. Who doesn't love him, huh? There's so much to love about LJG. And he was amazing in this scene, Baekhyun did a great job, too.  This drama and acting with LJG was a good learning experience for Baekhyun. :P

• Like 6