Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 K-Drama Scenes That Will Take You On A ~Virtual~ Date With Your Fave Oppa

Watch them on your TV for the full kilig experience!

One thing we love about K-dramas is they never fall short of giving us all the kilig we need to get through the day. In fact, few things feel better than replaying our favorite date scenes on a large screen! If you want to relive these moments and feel like your fave oppa’s leading lady, here are a few kilig scenes that will help you do just that:   

1. The stargazing scene from Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Remember when Wang So (Lee Joon Gi) took Hae Soo (IU) to an outdoor spot where they can blissfully gaze at the stars? So real and romantic especially when he leans in for a kiss! Scenes like this make you want to time-travel and escape to the Goryeo era where you can dress in traditional costumes and visit ancient temples. 

cosmo-x-samsung-205488-91-insert5-1611564228.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-drama-scenes-virtual-date-fave-oppa-adv-con?ref=home_feed_1

MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO (2016)/SBS/PHOTO COURTESY OF VIU
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi graces the cover of Chinese fashion magazine … Unparalleled influence on hallyu

(19. 02. 2021)

42a8c5bc93f0434587e75dd8f487e81e0b6ca4df

Actor Lee Joon Gi fascinates with some extraordinary photos.

Lee Joon Gi graced the cover of the February issue of Chinese fashion magazine ‘SENSE.’ With him named the New Year Personality of 2021,’ the pictorial has caught the attention of many hallyu fans upon its release, demonstrating Lee Joon Gi’s indomitable influence on hallyu.

5be1311221dad083944a5cafb5bd114937bc178c

The pictorial shot on 3D also shows different sides of Lee Joon Gi. First, the photo of him blending into powerful red lighting shows his overwhelming presence. Lee Joon Gi’s constant handsomeness despite the shaking [of the camera] and his aura that no one can copy literally hold our attention.

0decfd72cef46e6f82e6f9af32453a2f248a844c

In the photo where Lee Joon Gi is relaxing while leaning against a tea cup, his quintessentially Asian vibes attract our attention. Here he represents a harmonious blend of modernity and past, exuding mysterious beauty and making us think that we have stepped into some fantasy world. In the third photo showing his profile, he shows off his sharp facial features, making it look like a movie poster.

Saying hello to fans through the pictorial, Lee Joon Gi continues to talk about his next project in the interview that followed. “In the next project, I want to show a different and even better version of myself. I am hard at work reading the scripts and reviewing them so I can do a project that feels like my destiny.” Asked what genre he wants to try, he said, “I’d like to do a melodrama that my fans love to see me in the most. I also want to do an action or historical drama I haven’t done in a while. I am keeping an open mind to many possibilities, so please look forward to what project I am bringing to you in 2021.” His answer makes us look forward to his next step.

Last year, actor Lee Joon Gi received a lot of love through drama ‘Flower of Evil’ and continues to be an indomitable ‘hallyu’ influence. With so much attention being paid to him around the world, he makes us wonder how he will entertain and touch us in 2021.

Source: Naver

Article Translation: @allaboutjoongi (Tumblr)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

d540d41db7c3729921c2ff827fab0687f6e9046b

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Spring Bucket List, His Goal As An Actor, And More

Feb 27, 2021.                                      by C. Hong

Actor Lee Joon Gi recently shot a pictorial for the March issue of the magazine The Star.

The photo shoot took place on Jeju Island, where Lee Joon Gi posed in front of a modern hotel and impressed the staff with his horseback riding skills despite it being four or five years since he had last ridden a horse.

In the interview, he said, “It’s my first time on Jeju Island in about 10 years, so it feels like I’m seeing it anew. I think it’s become more mystical and beautiful. It feels like I was able to work and rest at the same time.”

Lee Joon Gi had received critical acclaim for his role in the 2020 drama “Flower of Evil.” He said, “I’m grateful for having received so much love and excessive praise. The drama left a big impression on me because it felt like the first time in a while that I’d done an in-depth and heavier project that still had a warm humane side. I’m carefully looking over good scripts and thinking about what to do next. I don’t know what project I will be returning with, but I hope that I will be able to give people joy, comfort, and hope through a good story with a good message. Please wait a little longer.”

lee-joon-gi.jpg

Asked if he had a spring bucket list, he said, “Before COVID-19, I had little interest in traveling. I worried that going traveling alone would make me lonelier. The times when I’d go abroad to meet fans were the happiest trips for me. But now that things like travel have become impossible, I’ve started to miss people and to feel the desire to freely roam the world. If the situation improves, then I’d like to go on a trip on my own.”

lee-joon-gi-.jpg

Lee Joon Gi also shared how he talks himself through his personal difficulties. “I think hard about all the things that opened my potential and helped me get to where I am,” he said. “I remember the values that I hold dear. I remind myself that I need to value myself.”

He concluded, “I think that we’re all struggling through a really difficult time. One of the most difficult things for me is not being able to meet fans. This year, I want to give them greater happiness through a good project. I hope that we can meet once again and rejoice. I sincerely thank you for always sending me your love and support.”

Check out “Flower of Evil” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Love 4

*** This came from KingChoice, which is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should.  :glee:

These Are Considered The Current 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

5. Lee Joon Gi

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-handsome-korean-actors-2021-close-february-28-1259.html

• Like 3

[HanCinema's News] 10 Time Travel K-Dramas That Will Blow Your Mind

Time travel is a common genre in the world of Korean dramas but it is very rare that this concept is dealt with in a manner that doesn't look like a caricature of science-fiction. Most of the time, K-Dramas hit the right spot when it comes to time travel but in extraordinary cases, they can blow your mind.

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"

photo1308879.jpg

Who can forget this iconic time travel drama that left everyone clutching at their hearts? Starring IU, Lee Joon-gi, Kang Ha-neul and a whole bunch of other stars, this drama will go down in the history of K-Dramas as being one of the most unforgettable ones ever. A woman from the future lands in medieval Korea where princes and Kings alike, fall for her charm.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-10-time-travel-k-dramas-that-will-blow-your-mind-149589.html

• Love 2

327ea9ed1e69a9fc0765c670c485a158b89c4b89

Lee Joon Gi’s interview with The Star magazine for the March, 2021 issue

Blue Skies, Warm Breezes, Dazzling Jeju Island, and Our Heartthrob Lee Joon Gi.

Editor | Eun-Young Kang (text), Suji Choi (editorial)

Photographer | Kyung-Jin Lee

-

One minute, he smiles brightly and innocently like a ‘spring boy,’ and the next minute, he is back as that guy who hides behind his enigmatic eyes. Following the conclusion of drama <Flower of Evil>, actor Lee Joon Gi joined us on a photoshoot trip to Jeju Island. About three months later, we met again for an interview. Here are the 18 questions we asked him:
 -

Q1. We’re curious what you’ve been up to after our Jeju Island photoshoot.

JG – It has already been about three months since my trip to Jeju Island with <THE STAR>. Once again I realize how quickly time goes by, and at the same time, I miss the time I spent with the <THE STAR> photoshoot team – whom I always work with – and my staff in Jeju. Following the Jeju Island photoshoot, I’ve been spending my time doing some interviews relating to drama <Flower of Evil>, which received so much love last year, and taking care of some personal stuff, all the while reading lots of scripts. Because of Covid-19 that has been so hard on so many people around the world, I try extremely hard not to go out but stay at home unless I absolutely have to go out for things I need to get done.

Q2. What are the most memorable moments during your Jeju Island photoshoot?

JG – I hadn’t been to Jeju Island in about 10 years. It was so different from how I had remembered Jeju Island. It changed a lot and became an even more mystical and beautiful place with an even more pleasant environment. Throughout my trip to Jeju Island, I felt like I was resting while working, so those three days felt so short. At times I felt like working with you guys really healed my body and mind. I felt as though I had returned to nature and became calm and poised. At other times, I felt like a child again. During our visits to beautiful tourist spots to take photos, such as Cheongsu Gotjawal Forest, when we found something new that we hadn’t included in our plans, we would photograph it on the spot just to bring a different feel to the photoshoot. When we suddenly had this idea that we wanted to capture all the riches of nature that might await us beyond that high hill, then we wouldn’t hesitate to climb that hill. We also ran along with horses galloping around, surrounded by that scenery of Mother Nature.

When it occurred to us that a place like Yongnuni Oreum Volcanic Cone would be a great photoshoot spot, then we would actually climb it all the way to the top. I remember all the staff who came along were sweating buckets on the way up. (laughs) We also visited Suwolbong Peak, Socheonji, and other beaches to see all sorts of rock formations and stuff that are the blessings of nature. I think we were so engrossed seeking out every single place we could go, taking it all in, and capturing the refreshing, free vibes that place gave off as well as ‘Lee Joon Gi’ being in there. It’s such a shame that our trip was too short for us to get all those beautiful riches of Jeju Island in the photos. I would love to introduce to my beloved fans more about Jeju Island that has the most beautiful views and the greatest history in Korea if I get the opportunity to do so. I think you would have the happiest time there if you go with your loved ones. I want to visit there more often for travel when I have free time.

Q3. In 2020, you received so much love for <Flower of Evil>. What project are you working on this year?

JG – I am incredibly grateful to have received so much love and more praise than I deserved last year. I hadn’t done a project that had so much depth, gravitas, and humanity to it in a long time. So right now, I am having a very hard time choosing my next project. (laughs) Maybe because the drama left such a lasting impression on me. Anyway, I am carefully reading good scipts that came my way and taking a long, hard look at them. I am also very curious what project I will be coming back with. Personally, though, I think a lot about doing a project that has popular appeal, which can entertain and touch a wider audience. I want to do a melodrama; I also want to take on a historical drama or a period drama I haven’t done in a while. I have no idea what project I will be returning with, but I will choose a project that can give people comfort, hope, and entertainment with a good story and a message. So please continue to support me and wait a little longer. I will try not to take too long thinking over it [next project].

Q4. There are still a lot of people falling in love with Lee Joon Gi’s performance catching up with <Flower of Evil>. Is there any comment you find most memorable?

JG – As an actor, the best compliment I can get is when viewers say they feel the changes in my character’s psychological state and emotion along with the character and that they believe the character really does exist. I think I received a lot of compliments like that [for Flower of Evil]. I am so incredibly thankful that I can’t pick just one comment. You know, I love watching those reaction videos to <Flower of Evil> on YouTube, the comments that came with them, and real-time comments. Actually, when my drama airs, I will watch each episode just as any other viewer does – totally engrossed, not just in the scenes I performed, but throughout the whole drama. (laughs) So I laugh and cry along with my fans and viewers, sharing those reactions with them. Of course, another benefit I get from this is that I can analyze each and every situation [depicted in the drama]. When I share those emotions with viewers, I feel a great sense of accomplishment. Those are the truly happy moments I get as an actor… From the bottom of my heart, thank you. And now, I should start looking for new things that I can use to give a better performance.

Q5. A few days ago we celebrated Seollal (Korea’s national holiday for New Year’s Day). What did you do during the holidays?

JG – Because of Covid-19, I spent this year’s Seollal at home with my parents and my little sister, having little conversations, just as we did on the first day of the year. We exchanged New Year’s greetings with our relatives over the phone. I don’t think it was just me, but I believe many people did just the same to keep one another healthy and safe. The Covid-19 crisis has brought suffering to so many people around the world and I pray it ends as soon as possible and things improve so we get to see our loved ones face-to-face more often.

Q6. Covid-19 has made us spend more time at home. Do you have any tips for using time wisely during your stay at home?

JG – Well, I am not so different from you guys, really. I just do not go out unless I really absolutely have to for things I need to get done. There is nothing I can do other than strictly adhering to the safety measures. I love hanging out and chatting with people, but now I can’t even think of doing that. I think that’s why I do everything that I can do at home. I do simple at-home workouts, watch all sorts of movies, old and new, and study English and just anything that I can do at home, little by little. I also cook. Right, the other day, I got a physical exam along with my family to check my health. I was worried because I hadn’t done that in a while, but fortunately, the exam results were good. I say jokingly to myself, “I am hibernating now,” so I can stay positive. I even have funny thoughts like, ‘If I have enough rest when I can, that will keep the cells in my body healthy and help them grow, won’t it?’ I think that [kind of thought] helps me get better skin. (laughs) It is not just me, but there are so many people suffering due to this crisis. I hope that Covid-19 ends and our lives return to normal as soon as possible, bringing smiles back to everyone.

Q7. When do you particularly feel that the long winter has passed and spring is on the way?

JG – Actually I don’t feel the change in temperature because I stay at home all the time. But when I do go out because I have a [work] schedule to take care of, I will feel the clear and warm sun and think, ‘Ah, I guess new, spring days are coming.’ Recently, I felt the seasons changing when I was spring-cleaning my closet. This year, I don’t think I am going to greet warm spring days directly, but I think spring days next year will be very cozy and warm, don’t you think? I will pray you guys all get to have happy spring days.

Q8. What would your spring bucket list be like?

JG – My bucket list for the spring… Before Covid-19, I wasn’t really interested in traveling. I worried that traveling alone would make me feel even lonelier. Those times when I travelled to meet my fans were actually the happy trips for me. But now that I cannot do any of them, I started missing people and wanting to see and feel more of the world freely. Someday, when the situation improves, I want to take my own trips. These days, I really think a lot about that kind of stuff. Also, I dream of reuniting with you guys.

Q9. What makes Lee Joon Gi happy these days?

JG – There hasn’t really been anything so special that made me happy, because I am pretty much living in isolation these days. Most recently, though, I created a good project and brought it to a successful conclusion by working with my co-stars, seonbae (senior) and hubae (junior) actors, and the production team—and that was great happiness for me. Despite the tough times, everyone worked so very hard to keep one another safe and bring this good project to a successful conclusion. Feeling a sense of accomplishment together with those people is probably the greatest happiness. Also, I think times like this has given me the opportunity to rediscover happiness in everyday life, which was once peaceful and which I took for granted. I often have thoughts like, ‘Ah, right, I spent such happy times with so many people,’ ‘There were so many people who made me happy.’ I will treasure these feelings I’m having right now. Hopefully, when the day comes that we can have warm spring days back, I will be ‘Happy Person Lee Joon Gi’ who can bring even more positive energy to you.

Q10. Do you ever feel depressed or sad?

JG – Sure, sometimes I feel blue rather than sad. However, in this situation, I am not the only person having this problem. Lots of people are working hard to get through this situation wisely. I also try my best not to let that depression consume me. I get energy from other people as well, so I feel a longing for things like: I want to see them, meet them, and talk to them. So I do get lonely and depressed thinking about those things. Fortunately, though, it was only a while ago that I finished my drama <Flower of Evil>. I felt a great sense of accomplishment on the set, and I met and worked with all kinds of good people there. Right now, I am trying to get through this time, thinking that the time will come soon that I can get back to the set and work with many people again – all the while I am thinking about and waiting for the day that we get to meet face to face.

Q11. You reached out to your fans through ‘Naver NOW’ a while ago.

JG – I thought, of all the ways I could reach out to my fans, it was the best way to go. Personally, I love this medium – radio – so much. Because it allows me to communicate with my fans in real time. Of course, I am such a “too much talker” who talks on and on about myself. (laughs) The [Naver] radio staff already knew that about me and kept the later time slot open for me, so it ended up being a very long broadcast. Everyone was surprised. They asked me if I wasn’t tired. On the contrary, it was me who apologized to the staff. Because I worried they got off work late because of me. (laughs) I mean I had such a happy time that I didn’t even notice how fast it went by. Also, we had a server crash because of the enthusiastic support from you guys, and that is also a great memory. Having spent that time, I started missing you guys even more and felt truly grateful to receive so much love endlessly. I also liked communicating directly with you, which is one of the great benefits of being on radio. I want to make more occasions like that happen now and then. Because I miss you guys, too, just as you miss me.

Q12. Is there any other new area you want to explore?

JG – Personally, I love watching variety shows and when I actually do go on [one of those shows], I tend to enjoy it so much that I even get carried away. But at the same time, because I get excited and enjoy myself so much, it is so embarrassing watching myself on that space [variety show]. (laughs) Instead of exploring a new area, I want to work on a project that has a story in a new genre and reach out to audiences from different parts of the world.

Q13. These days, efforts are being made to revive Cyworld Minihompy (Mini-Hompage) [**former Korean social media platform once popular in the 2000s**]. Is there any memory you definitely want to bring back from your Mini-Homepage?

JG – On my previous Mini-Homepage, I used to have my own photo albums where I saved fan artworks and pictures my fans put so much work into creating, as well as the videos and photos they took of me. So if I could bring anything back, I would love to see again those memories tucked away in those photo albums. Those were our [JG and his fans’] own places and I miss them so much. Also, in the past, I used to interact with my fans in the comments [on his Cyworld page], so I want to bring back those talks we used to share at the time. The Mini-Homepage was really such a precious means of communication for us.  I was told that it might be brought back to life. If everything gets restored, I definitely want to bring those old memories back and talk about them with my fans.

Q14. You are a jiu jitsu enthusiast. I assume you couldn’t really practice it last year. Then what did you spend all your energy on?

JG – In fact, it’s been over half a year since I took a break from jiu jitsu. I am so sad. (laughs) Of course it was Covid-19 that impacted this, but I also felt a sense of responsibility that I had to avoid injury. I had to be careful, taking every single possibility [of injury] into consideration. But I really have this strong desire to get back to jiu jitsu, so I want to start it again when the Covid-19 situation improves. Until then, I am trying to stay fit by doing at-home workouts. I hope the day comes soon that I can work out again, sweating and getting all active, and now I am waiting for that day.

Q15. Taking care of your mental health is important, particularly in these times. Do you have your own mantra that you use to get through tough times?

JG – It is not easy to take care of your mental health, particularly in these times. I am not always a positive person, either. Sometimes I get pessimistic and critical. But every time I do, I will reflect on the things that helped me get this far, everything that helped open up possibilities that I’d had in me, and remind myself of the values I hold dear. Then I’ll say to myself, ‘I’ve been constantly on the run until now, so I am going to let myself find a way to rest,’ and ‘I need to value myself.’ That’s the sort of mantra I say to myself. Of course, it does not always work, but I always try my best. Personally, I get more positive energy and motivation when I get back on the set. So hopefully, I will soon get to work in a great environment and learn new ways to take control of my mind in it.

Q16. Of the movies, dramas, or variety shows you’ve recently watched, was there anything that impressed you?

JG – Because of the Covid-19 situation, I also started spending more time watching international productions through a variety of platforms. While drinking cold beer. (laughs) Instead of choosing just one thing, I want to say that, in my opinion, the quality of Korean productions, which aim to reach out to global audiences on those platforms, is now remarkably high. I guess their [such Korean productions] greatest appeal is that they receive really high ratings abroad and resonate with audiences of different cultures. I am also looking forward to having the opportunity to reach out to audiences from diverse cultural backgrounds. I will do my best to come back with a project [that can be helpful in that regard].

Q17. Is there any type of character you haven’t played but want to try?

JG – I want to play a character in a drama or melodrama that deals with warm humanity, who speaks to us living in this age where people can easily become hostile towards others. Or, I would love to do a Sci-Fi project or an action project that is really fun and exhilarating, has a meaningful message to give, and is visually entertaining. Whatever the project will be, I always want the same thing: that I want to be in a refreshing story that will help me spread my wings and soar.

Q18. Lastly, what are your plans for this year, and is there anything you want to say to your fans?

JG – I think we are all struggling hard to get through these really hard times. And yet, the hardest part of all this is that we cannot continue to do things we value—which made us happy in everyday life but which we took for granted. One of those things is, of course, meeting with you guys, my fans. This year, I want to bring you greater happiness through a good project, and my biggest wish is for us to reunite and party together again. Until that day comes, please take care of your health. I pray the day comes soon that we reunite, looking cheerful and healthy. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for always sending me unwavering support and love, and I will try my best to repay for the love and support. As always, I miss you, and I love you.

End.

Article Translation: @allaboutjoongi (Tumblr)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

24 K-Dramas That Are Made Even Better By Their Fantastic Soundtracks

There's a whole lot to love about K-dramas.

From their twisting plotlines to their poignant romance arcs, it's no wonder that once you watch one K-drama, you'll quickly find yourself wanting to watch another (and another, and another, and another)!

But you know what makes a K-drama stand apart from the rest? An incredible soundtrack.

K-drama soundtracks are seriously underrated. Not only are they ridiculously catchy and a great way to find new artists to listen to, but they can also provide a glimpse into a character's mindset or complement the show's current storyline. Add in performances by phenomenally talented artists like Exo's Chen, BTS's V, or IU, and K-drama soundtracks definitely deserve more recognition.

So without further ado, here are 24 K-dramas that are made even better by their fantastic soundtracks.

3. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)

This album is lightning in a bottle, and I'm not just saying that because Exo's Chen sings on its soundtrack (ba-dum-tss). Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is a drama filled with unexpected twists and turns, but its soundtrack gracefully rises to the challenge. Want a deeply romantic track? Exo-CBX's "For You" is a must-listen. Need something a little more lighthearted? Look no further than Loco and Punch's "Say Yes." This legendary soundtrack truly has something for everyone.

Recommended songs: Exo-CBX's "For You," Loco and Punch's "Say Yes," Epik High's "Can You Hear My Heart (feat. Lee Hi)," Davichi's "Forgetting You," Jung Seung-hwan's "Wind" — but honestly, this soundtrack is flawless from start to finish.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.buzzfeed.com/emlyntravis/the-best-k-drama-soundtracks

• Like 2
  • Love 2

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Comfort

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Comfort does not have to mean just your clothes, either, as the members of Shinee and Lee Junki show. The latter strolls along a stone path, surrounded by a secluded house and greenery.

20210316_seoulbeats_LeeJunki.jpeg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

https://seoulbeats.com/2021/03/for-your-viewing-pleasure-comfort/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** Lee Joon Gi will continue to work with Namoo Actors since he just renewed his contract with the management agency. Namoo Actors announced through an official press release today, March 22. LJK has been working with them for many years now & I'm glad for this good news. I highly anticipate MORE for his upcoming projects under them. :glasses:

• Thanks 2

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Feeling Fresh

Welcome back to another instalment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Spring is dawning and our favourite idols and actors are starting the season in style. Gorgeous florals and bold colours are popping up across fashion pages, but some of the coolest looks are the most casual and carefree. NCT’s Sungchan and actor Lee Joon-gi keep things fresh and fun in shades of sky blue, while Blackpink’s Jennie and GFriend’s Yerin model vivid cherry-blossom pink. TXT showcase a youthful vibe in silky bomber jackets, but Choa demonstrates that the simplest outfits can capture the mood just perfectly in her pictorial for The Big Issue Korea.

20210320_seoulbeats_Lee-Joon-gi-683x1024

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

https://seoulbeats.com/2021/03/for-your-viewing-pleasure-feeling-fresh/

• Love 1

*** Seeing these new pictures of LJK I just missed him MORE on the small screen now. It's been a while since "Flower of Evil". The drama was an epic.  I feel that he's due for a rom-com drama this time. I'm glad that he renewed his contract with his long time agency. Namoo Actors has been doing a good job with his project choices. So, it's not a surprised for me that he renewed it with them. I heard that he signed for another 7-year-term. :wow2:

• Like 2

*** Lee Joon-gi posted several photos on his Instagram yesterday, March30th with a caption - 'Hi' for Us"  - I love the photo where he is wearing a big glasses and making a naughty smile. For me, he is radiating a friendly charm in the photo. -  :glee:

20210330130502796pthr.jpg

20210330130503716bfct.jpg

20210330130505751leqi.jpg

photos source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/03/lee-joon-gi-piece-handsome.html

• Love 3

7 Of The *Best* K-Dramas To Recommend To Your Friends Who Aren't Fans Yet

They'll be binge-watching until 2 a.m. in no time!

We all have that one friend who we can’t seem to get into watching K-dramas, no matter how hard we try to convince them. Okay, I’ll admit it: I was one of *those* people, but I can vividly remember a summer in college when my best friend successfully pursuaded me to finally watch my first K-drama. I binge-watched Descendants of the Sun in two days! Since then, I’ve watched my fair share of Korean dramas and have picked out the ones that will encourage ~*non-believers*~ to give them a chance.

Here are seven K-dramas on Netflix and Viu that will transform your friends into diehard fans:

2. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)

Who’s in it: IU, Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul, Nam Joo Hyuk, Ji Soo, Kang Han Na, EXO's Baekhyun

Where you can watch itViu

Why you should watch it: This series is perfect for fans of period dramas. It tells the story of a woman from the present (IU) who wakes up in the Goryeo Dynasty. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo is guaranteed to give you the kilig (soooo many cute boys!) with a hint of Korean history.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-drama-recommendations-friends-a1321-20210402?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Top 20 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts.

If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on April 2 (latest update), 2021, at 17:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

Important Notice: only acting-dols who had a lead role in a K-Drama or a Netflix Original drama (not a web drama) have been included.

18. Lee JoonGi - 5.4m followers - @actor_jg

Most-followed-Korean-actor-on-Instagram-

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

• Like 3

*** Yes, how I love this drama of LJK. He was great here. It's the best & amazing drama for me! It deserves full of trophies & for LJK, too. :Woah: 

7 Crime & Mystery K-Dramas That Keep Us On The Edge Of Our Seats

8bb18a080d074d0fa71ea85f6c47eab8.jpeg?s=

Crime and mystery K-dramas are often underrated in favor of their romantic counterparts. While there’s nothing more satisfying to watch than an epic romance unfold, sometimes you want to put the fluttering feelings of love to the side and watch something more thrilling. From murder mysteries to conspiracies, to delving into the paranormal, there are so many good, thrilling crime and mystery dramas to watch. Here are a few favorites.

Warning: mentions of violence, sexual assault, and death below.

Flower of Evil

When it comes to crime and romance, usually the two don’t mix. Or, more commonly, there are just subtle hints since romance isn’t the main plotline of the show. However, tvN’s “Flower of Evil” takes the plunge of intricately tying a marriage into a cold case that’s over a decade old. The story follows detective Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) who discovers that her husband, Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi) may actually be a murderer. It feels like an understatement to say that these two go through hell as they both try to solve the case and reveal the true events that happened.

moon-chae-won-flower-of-evil1.gif
lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil1.gif
moon-chae-won-flower-of-evil2.gif
Spoiler

The romance absolutely drives this drama forward. With every episode, you truly have no idea if their marriage will fall apart or become stronger than ever. The drama toys with Hee Sung’s innocence quite a bit in the beginning, but by the end, you can’t help but hope for their happy ending.

Each character is deeply connected, and those connections plus the drama’s insane attention to detail make the murder mystery so addicting to figure out. Once you start this drama, you’ll have to keep watching until you finish.

Catch the first episode below: 

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 4