Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Announcing Top 9 Korean Male stars That Fans Want To Date The Most In August !

Top 9 Korean Male stars That Fans Want To Date The Most In August !

Using responses from over a thousand Koreans, a survey which celebrities they would like to date in August . Here are the 9 Korean handsome men who received the most love.

5.Lee Joon Gi

Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

Still the same strong and mischievous as we often see in behind-the-scenes videos of movies, he will make you forget everything else when he is with you on a romantic date night. .

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/08/top-9-korean-male-stars-that-fans-want-to-date-the-most-in-august/

• Love 2

10 Popular Actors Who Look Absolutely Handsome and Appealing Wearing Formal Police Uniforms

They look so handsome and cool in formal police uniforms.

PicsArt_08-16-10.36.59_polarr.jpg

Watching too much kdrama will lead us to become addictive and mesmerize to some actors when in comes to their characters. Sometimes we’ve seen a lot of actors portrayed and dressed as doctor, detective , businessmen and especially as police officers. We can all agree that every actors in formal uniforms oftentimes makes us daydream. These 10 actors look absolutely handsome , more mature , and appealing in formal police uniform.

8. Lee Joon Gi

a8ca6b454312e95415c90190bf853d4a.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/16/10-popular-actors-as-police/

• Love 2

*** Lee Joon Gi recently shared some sad news about the passing of his beloved pet dog. Yesterday, August 16, he shared several photos of his dog, Jjoonie, on Instagram, and wrote:    :popcornjackson:   I really can't relate very

well to what he's going-through since I have no pet. I can't understand well how painful is this to him. I really don't know what should i say. But, I'm sad to hear this news because your kind heart broke. I'm so sorry for your loss, Junki. Take your time to grieve, oppa. :heart2beat:

During these tiring and difficult times due to COVID-19 and the heat, I have some heavy news to share.

I believe in sharing this news because he was someone who had received a lot of interest and love from those whom I consider my family.

On July 23, Jjoonie left the arms of his beloved family and crossed the rainbow bridge. The next day, we held a funeral in deep sadness and longing and could only cry. His ashes have been put inside a small jar and he is watching over us now. He went to get an MRI and was diagnosed with a brain tumor… I was so shocked and sad and sorry. But since I didn’t know how much time we had left, I decided to do all I could and do my best to love him… I wanted to make as many happy memories with him as long as he could still remember them, so I devoted all my time to Jjoonie. He was such a kind, angelic baby who had eyes for no one but his owner, and he endured the pain well as if to spare his family pain. After a brief period of illness, he has left for puppy heaven. Jjoonie was a kind and pure-hearted angel who was like a friend and family member whom we could depend on to care for us.

I felt such deep sadness at saying goodbye to Jjoonie that I had a hard time for a while, but now I am working at spending more time with Ggabi [his other dog], who is also sad at having lost a friend.

I believe that Jjoonie will one day greet me on the other side of the bridge with a wagging tail and guide me, so I don’t think of this as the end. My family and I are pulling ourselves together and sharing more love and affection with Ggabi, who still remains with us.

I want to thank all those who worked hard and helped with Jjoonie’s period of illness.

I also want to share my sincere thanks for the fans who have watched over Jjoonie and Ggabi since they were young and sent them their love. Thanks to you, Jjoonie was able to live a really happy life, and I’m sure that he is wishing for everyone’s happiness where he is right now.

Since I wasn’t able to write about this before, there were many people who were concerned and worried, but I wanted to sort out my thoughts first. When it came time for me to write, I kept erasing what I wrote and starting over.

I think that I will soon be able to greet you all with good news. It might take some time, but please wait for me.

Please take care of your health first during this time that is difficult for so many reasons. I will pray that we only have good days ahead of us.

Jjoonie, thank you for the time that you spent by our side. We miss you and love you. Until the day we meet again, be happy wherever you are.

:kitty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSoInJ9lM0P/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=1ee75046-976c-425b-83fe-96a6773b8b11

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20210816n15051

Translation : soompi news

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

***  I'm not really into season 2, part2s or remakes but, I think "Moon Lovers : Scarlett" deserves a season2. Who could ever forget Hae Soo and Wang So’s love story? In April this year, IU and Lee Joon Gi (who remain friends to this day) revealed the supposed ending of their hit romance-tragedy drama—that Wang So’s reincarnation was supposed to appear at the museum and offer the crying Hae Soo his hanky! Will this not be granted to the viewers? Will this not be materialized? At this point, we can only dream.   :shaq:

• Like 3

Lee Junki Mourns Over His Passing Dog in a Heartfelt Instagram Post

large_8d360a36eb1cc641a89ffc8b4c8f8fd85d

Lee Junki bid goodbye to his dog.

On August 16th, the actor took to his Instagram and shared a lengthy, heartfelt letter for his passing dog. Lee Junki began, "During these tiring and difficult times due to COVID-19 and the summer heat, I have a piece of heavy news to share with you. I believe it's right to share this news because he was someone who had received a lot of interest and love from those whom I consider my family."

1629161022388-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@actor_jg'

Lee Junki revealed that his dog Jjoonie passed away on July 23rd. He said, "We held a funeral in mourn and longing and could only cry. His ashes have been put inside a small jar and he is watching over us now. He went to get an MRI and was diagnosed with a brain tumor... I was so shocked, sad, and sorry. However, since I didn't know how much time we had left, I decided to do all I could and do my best to show my love for him... I wanted to make as many happy memories with him as long as he could still remember them so I devoted all my time to Jjoonie."

Lee Junki shared how Jjoonie was a kind, angelic baby who had eyes for no one but his owner, and he endured the pain well as if to spare his family's pain. He wrote, "Jjoonie was a kind and pure-hearted angel who was like a friend and family member whom we could depend on to care for us."

The actor went on, "I felt such deep sadness at saying goodbye to Jjoonie that I had a hard time for a while, but now I am working at spending more time with Ggabi (Lee Junki's other dog), who is also sad at losing a friend."

He continued, "I believe that, one day, Jjoonie will greet me on the other side of the bridge with his wagging tail and guide me. I don't think of this as the end. My family and I are pulling ourselves together and sharing more love and affection with Ggabi, who still remains with us. I want to thank all those who worked hard and helped with Jjoonie's period of illness."

Lee Junki also thanked fans who have watched over Jjoonie and Ggabi. He explained that he had needed time to sort out his thoughts before writing the letter. He said that he had kept erasing what he wrote and starting over.

1629161057385-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@actor_jg'

He concluded, "I think that I will soon be able to greet you all with good news. It might take some time, but please wait for me. Please take care of your health first during this time that is difficult for so many reasons. I will pray that we only have good days ahead of us. Jjoonie, thank you for the time that you spent by our side. We miss you and love you. Until the day we meet again, be happy there."

Thumbnail Credit: Instagram '@NAMOOACTORS2004, @actor_jg'

ⓒ KStarLive

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2021 at 10:37 AM, willenette said:

*** Lee Joon Gi recently shared some sad news about the passing of his beloved pet dog. Yesterday, August 16, he shared several photos of his dog, Jjoonie, on Instagram, and wrote:       I really can't relate very

well to what he's going-through since I have no pet. I can't understand well how painful is this to him. I really don't know what should i say. But, I'm sad to hear this news because your kind heart broke. I'm so sorry for your loss, Junki. Take your time to grieve, oppa. :heart2beat:

This is very sad news but I hope he takes comfort in that Joonie had been much loved and had a wonderful life .

I have had 6 dogs and each passing does not make it easier because every one of them is part of the family and part of my life. Time will heal and  there are many memories to cherish...

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 2

*** I hope we could get to hear good news about LJK soon. I missed him on my small screen already - He had played varieties of roles over his career but, LJK's role in "Flower of Evil" was really great. His character there was really shining. I just adore LJK!  :kaching3:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

10 Short K-Dramas To Binge-Watch After Work

Too lazy to go through days and days of long K-dramas? We got you covered!

Admit it: we all love our K-dramas. Sometimes, a little too much. Because of our attachment to them, we spend days and nights marathoning 60 to 70-minute episodes that seem to go on forever. And ngl, it could get slightly exhausting with all those sleepless nights.

Thankfully, there are options that are shorter than the length of your typical K-drama, be it lesser episodes or a shorter running time per episode! Watching these dramas and series wouldn’t be as tiring (you can finish it in a couple of hours or even less), and you’d still get that gratifying feeling after completing a show. Here are some web dramas and short K-series that are short but sweet, which you can binge-watch after work.

Korean Web Series And Short K-Dramas

3. 7 First Kisses (2016)

Okay, I know this entire web series is basically just one huge ad for the Lotte Duty Free shops, but it’s just too star-studded to ignore. I mean, who wouldn’t want to watch something that has Lee Jong Suk, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Min Ho, and other gorgeous Korean celebrities on one show?! 7 First Kisses follows a Lotte Duty Free employee who’s never been in a relationship before, and she gets to pick from seven stunning men thanks to the help of the goddess of dating. It’s a quick, eight-episode series that’s full of fanservice and cheesy K-drama tropes, but it gets the kilig job done.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/must-watch-web-series-and-short-k-dramas-a4525-20210831-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** Netflix is set to release an original series called ‘Paik’s Spirit’ that will have famous Korean chef Baek Jong Won meet other Korean stars from various fields for a good time, consuming alcohol and delicacies from different places. The show will premiere next month (October 1.) Lee Joon Gi, LOCO, Han Ji Min & more to join in this series. Take a look at this teaser where LJK is meeting the chef as he enjoys trying new stuff. It’s all fun and laughter as the two make the best of their time. :heart2beat:

paiks_spirit_main.jpg?width=752&format=w

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Lawless Lawyer"  -      :wow2:

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

What a shame:anguished:

@Tuiwgn indeed!  But, you know, ABS-CBN acquires rights to produce local adaptation of ‘Flower of Evil’. The Philippine version will feature multi-awarded actors Piolo Pascual and Lovi Poe in the lead roles as husband and wife. I'm glad that the series continued to gain popularity in other countries.  :twerk2:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Oppa: Flower of Evil fan thanks Lee Joon gi and Moon Chae Won for SAVING her marriage

dear_oppa_lee_joon_gi_0.jpg?width=752&fo

Over the past few weeks, some endearing letters have made their way to our inbox. From letters for Start-Up star Kim Seon Ho to letters to pop band NCT, EXO and TXT, our inbox has been full of love. Now we’ve also received a letter for the multi-talented South Korean actors Lee Joon ji and Moon Chae Won, who famously stole hearts in their show Flower of Evil. A fan from India named Pasangkit Lepcha has reached out to the actors via our Dear Oppa segment.

Read her letter below:

Dear Oppa Lee Joon gi and Unnie Moon Chae Won

As others when I was going through the covid pandemic one day I found your recently completed drama "Flower of Evil". It was like a blessing for me and my marriage ( as I  being young wife). The way  Cha Ji-won started experiencing the hidden truth about his husband Baek Hi-sung  and so on. The story has really helped me a lot to understand my husband and our marriage specially to understand him(my husband), the real him but not what the society had been telling me. Thank you both 

I'm from Darjeeling, West Bengal, India.

Loads of love and stay blessed Oppa and Unnie

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-flower-evil-fan-thanks-lee-joon-gi-and-moon-chae-won-saving-her-marriage-904533

• Love 2

55 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:
56 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

LeeJoonGi reportedly to lead SBS drama AgainMyLife, he will act as a prosecutor Kim Hee-woo. Broadcast is expected in next April.

OMG, great news!!!! We are in for a treat!!! :hooray2:

• Like 2