Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 12/1/2017 at 8:20 PM, pixelsticks said:

Just like the watch...am I the only one around here who doesn't have it???

Nope, I’m right here with you. consoling smiley

On 12/1/2017 at 8:20 PM, pixelsticks said:
On 12/1/2017 at 10:07 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Is this scene filmed the same day when So first entered the palace? I don´t know why I’m always so lazy to check if So is dressed exactly the same…

I'm waiting for @bluelilac1214 random observations here!

It might have been filmed on the same day, as this was pre-produced. But So was wearing a different outfit when he entered the palace. It’s not the same.

On 12/1/2017 at 8:29 PM, pixelsticks said:

Will he ever NOT wear a shirt in a bed scene???

He might not wear a shirt, if it’s necessary. *gets ready to run away* :ph34r:I kind of like that his torso is elusive :ph34r:– it just adds to his charm, I guess. He doesn’t show it at every opportunity he gets. He shows it only when it is absolutely necessary like in MLSHR or Two Weeks. He gets to tease us so much only because it’s elusive, right? :wink:

I'm not much into ballads (I tend to avoid them as they tend to exacerbate any sadness) but this one is nice.

True, ballads tend to increase the sadness. But how can you not smile when Oppa calls you beautiful, dazzlingly beautiful :wub: and that he’s been waiting for you for a long time :wub::wub:and will give his heart and everything he has? admire2 onion head

IN the video....where is the video footage with JG wearing the Black leather from???

I think it’s from his Asia tour in 2014 in Japan, at least based from this video:

Does anyone here have any links to download Virgin Snow with English subs? @haniiiii ? Thanks in advance. wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

Image result for virgin snow lee joon gi

Off to read @pixelsticks take on NSG!  yaysmilesa-smiley.gif?1292867704

• Like 3

On 1/12/2017 at 11:04 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 How do you almost always speak my mind?

B)

Will we ever get to solve this mystery of that apron like thing? :blink:

the greatest mistery from Goryeo times...

Love the Arang one – look at the way his lips go to a side.:wub: He would even have finger marks on his cheeks afterwards. He is so cute in it. :wub: Now I have a sudden urge to watch A&M.

In fact i'm currently rewatching it... only 2 episodes left... i have to say it's better on rewatch! and Satto is so hot!

On 1/12/2017 at 11:29 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

@antoniaclamens I loved JG in Hero – he was so cute , not even knowing how to fight and so chatty too! and cannot forget those cheeks! :wub: Here’s some Hero JG for you:

Cuteeeeeee. thank you so much! happy to hear i'm not alone in my Hero love

On 1/12/2017 at 11:29 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

My contribution to JG’s Elusive Torso Parade just for @pixelsticks

yeah, right. just for her! lets say i believe you.. 

On 1/12/2017 at 11:34 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Although we don’t talk much about it – at least after I’ve delurked – I love his songs. This is one of JG’s songs that I listen to whenever I feel down – it never fails to make me smile. Lovely lyrics! :wub:Oh and his silky voice is just… serenade onion head

i love JG songs. i always listen to them.. ever since i discovered he could sing (after MLSHR) i've changed my fave song a few times... after the Thank You Againn FM it was the Given Tree.. but a few months ago as i was searching for his vids in youtube i found this... and it was love:

On 1/12/2017 at 11:50 AM, pixelsticks said:

Just like the watch...am I the only one around here who doesn't have it???

i don;t have... and i don't think i'll ever have the chance to have it!

Maybe it's the juxtaposition of his flawless skin, chiseled yet pretty features that pair wonderfully with a scar!?

I think you are right

Me too!

I know many people complained often about the close-ups in this show...but this is where they SHINE!!

Now before JG retires from acting...I really really want to see him portray a character where he smolders....just like this...with confidence...and goes for a kiss...AND the heroine isn't recoiling, frozen, angry or indifferent.  I want the heroine to smolder right back at him! And knock him off his socks! And give us all SPARKS!! <<<pretty please JG?!?!?!?!>>> 

The Wang So close ups are the best.. thanks to them we can fully aprecciate his micro expressions...and agree!!! i also need a characther where he smolders and the heroine answers back!!!

You mean So...right? Ranting will begin next episode for me!  I loved that you posted what you wrote way back when!  I was similar to you. I was actively googling this show and reading Dramabeans comments and getting so frustrated with the vitriol in them that I googled more and found Soompi. But it took me a while to post and not just read. The rest is history. 

yes i meant So. and yes i changed my mind about dramabeans (and my love) after MLSHR. and i rediscovered Soompi. for that i'm really grateful!

On 1/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, pixelsticks said:

AND REMEMBER ALL----->>>TO STREAM MA LADY to get it to 1 Million!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoA4YX07UfM

done... always try to do it at least once a day

On 1/12/2017 at 12:29 PM, glassnokamen said:

The only BTS that I ever seen about that scene is that one... I don't know if this is the one that @pixelsticks is talking about 

...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02PrOTTiHhQTkNEemJKc1lEbVU

thank you! going to check it asap!

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Never Said Goodbye

Pixelistic Ramblings while watching the 2016 LJG movie

As per requested by @bluelilac1214

NOTE:  These REACTIONS can be filled with spoilers/grammatical errors/snark. Read at your own risk!

So you finally watched it! how bad you didn't like it that much! i love it! i mean i love every time JG was on my screen.. and i love boss and the whole italian family! the leading girl is frustrating! the neighbourg is sweet. and For a While is the perfect song. the Teddy Bear scene is my favorite even if it kills me... i haven't watched UF (never intended to) so i can't compare...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

He gets to tease us so much only because it’s elusive, right? :wink:

Yes...and I should trademark that term...like Reapercussions...hehehe

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Does anyone here have any links to download Virgin Snow with English subs?

Does this end happy?  I need a END Happy show? 

29 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

yeah, right. just for her!

YES IT IS.....<<<selfish JG fan>>>  well not really Spread the JG LOVE!!

30 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

but a few months ago as i was searching for his vids in youtube i found this... and it was love:

The dance is great with it as well! 

31 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

So you finally watched it! how bad you didn't like it that much! i love it! i mean i love every time JG was on my screen

Everything you said you enjoyed...I did as well.  Don't watch UF. 

Spoiler

Unless you like Kim Woo Bin. He is pretty handsome in this.  But I detested the motivations of his character.  And his mother (until the last scene). The one saving grace of that show was Lim Ju Hwan (the actor stuck at 2nd Leads).  I'd love for him to get a drama as a 1st lead!  I just read HE was Wang Wook in Shine or Go Crazy.  Now...maybe I might have to check out a few scenes. 

I wish I hadn't seen the Teddy Bear scene all over the internet before watching the movie.  The impact that would have been???? WOW!  I was actually fully expecting her to knock the bear's head off...given her propensity to fly off the hook. And like I said...I wish the storyline could have followed his taped confessions more...so we could have more JG narrating, etc. 

I need some smolder!! giphy.gifBring it JG....next project!!

I have found myself watching Award performance videos.  I even watched VIXX at the AAAs...hoping that the cameraperson would switch to JG.  Didn't happen. Boo. 

16 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Those are my favourite JG song at the moment :wub:

Thank you for sharing your FAVE songs...for right now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Today as well, don't forget to vote for oppa! :wink: Most Handsome Kdrama Stars - final round, you can vote 10 times a day ^^
http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

Another two polls which went to their 2nd round now: The Best Kdrama Tournament - Criminal Minds
http://www.namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=178

Kdrama tournament 2, currently between Lee Joon Gi and Ji Chang Wook
http://www.namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=183

and reward for your voting :D

20393850_650446268486393_308160135083694 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/2/2017 at 1:51 AM, pixelsticks said:

Never Said Goodbye

Pixelistic Ramblings while watching the 2016 LJG movie

love you crazy rabbit

Um….this girl really needs therapy!

Exactly! I felt she lives in denial and never had closure.

<<<Dramafever Article: When asked how many kisses were in the movie, Lee Joon Ki earned squeals when he answered, "Too many!"….Um… I counted 1.>>>

Yes, just ONE kiss! A very brief kiss!! Where did this one go in the film :

287410c991474a4bac08aed3a4cd2ca6--never-say-goodbye-lee-jun-ki.jpg

85:00 The Boss meets up with JunHo.  Ahhh….it seems he arranged for Junho to be the Bear so he could hug Wifey one more time.  OMG…..tears…….tears…..

I was getting teary eyed before but this is where I really lost it.crying1 onion head

And one of the poster was quite misleading too:

Spoiler

Related image

Look how happy they look with him in the bear costume! :tears:

89:00 1 year later???? Wifey shows up to sister’s house in Italy.  NNH doesn’t look thrilled. She visits JunHo’s gravesite. She listen’s to his tapes. <<<oh…here is THE song, which I but I want to hear more of the tapes! Why didn’t they do a reveal of this story by listening to the tapes as well??

I wish there was more of his tapes too. And by the time the song starts I was sobbing. crying2 onion head

I just wish that there was more character development; more scenes between Jun Ho and wifey – how they become closer, why does he want to protect her so much. More scenes between Jun Ho and Boss too (bromance! :w00t:) – it was obvious that the Boss cares about him a lot and loves him – why? I wish there was more screen time for JG – definitely more JG!

I wish for JG's next project.

THISSSS!! A 100 times, 1000 times of this wish!

Image result for lee joon gi praying

*All image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

the greatest mistery from Goryeo times...

Someone here new about the Goryeo period, right? Was it @joybran ? Does someone here have the knowledge about Goryeo period dresses? 

Satto is so hot!

*nods emphatically* Look at his Gaze!

UZJFitk.jpg

yeah, right. just for her! lets say i believe you.. 

Well… um… all of us are helping @pixelsticks with her collection, right? So.. um.. we have to look at the Elusive Torso Parade to know what is posted, so that we can help her with new pictures/ gifs/ videos. Right? Right! angel3 smiley

Me too

It’s coming. It’s just that I lose track of time when searching for the relevant pic and gifs and stare at them for a loooong time. Oh, let’s not forget the dilemma of selecting which one to post because everything is beautiful and relevant! :D

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I need some smolder!! Bring it JG....next project!!

Yes, please!

Image result for lee joon gi eyes

Look at his Gaze!!! panda 61

@glassnokamen @haniiiii Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you for the links!!! wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

10 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Most Handsome Kdrama Stars - final round, you can vote 10 times a day ^^

Oppa is in the 3rd place now. There is a big difference between the 3rd and 2nd places! :unsure:

*All image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 5

but a few months ago as i was searching for his vids in youtube i found this... and it was love:

Thank you for this video. :wub: It even has subtitles on it. I was grinning the whole time when I was watching it! And The Selfless Dedicated Tree/ Giving Tree is one of my all time favourites! :heart:

@glassnokamen I love, love, love “You Won/ The Rain” :wub:– quite sad lyrics but so soothing. :ph34r:But I’m not that into Closer.:ph34r: My let’s-kick-some-richard simmons song would be Born Again. Some powerful, motivating lyrics.

Since the above video uses the footage from J Style (:ph34r:which has suggestive lyrics, I must say:ph34r:), here it is:

Spoiler

:ph34r:And let’s not forget Fever, in his silky voice with very suggestive lyrics!:ph34r:

Spoiler

@cedarwood we are talking about JG's songs and especially J Style. Where are you?

cw1Blgv.jpg

*Image credit to original uploader.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oppa is in the 3rd place now. There is a big difference between the 3rd and 2nd places! :unsure:

@bluelilac1214 Yes, Joon Gi is in the 3rd place. But did you watch the progress of first and second voting round in the first group (not where JG oppa was)? These fans are unbelievable, Kim Soo Hyun and Son Joong Ki (and later Lee Min Ho too, but not as much as those two ones) had incredible amount of votes compared to the second group, they had much more than one million, both of them. So, I am realistic. I think it will be super incredible if oppa stays in 3rd place. That would be amazing and great. Of course Lee Joon Gi deserves the first place :wub: We know that, right? :D But those fans are tough to beat, haha.

Btw, I am making a photobook from Korea now and I went through photos from Cheongju again (where I met Joon Gi and where he was shooting those action scenes from 2nd episode of Criminal Minds) and I realized that I made a photo of that momument which is visible in oppa's photo :wink:

Be_Funky_Collage.png 

• Like 4

:ph34r:And let’s not forget Fever, in his silky voice with very suggestive lyrics!:ph34r:

Ohhhhh!!! I love "Fever" too...that song has something funky that makes me move... even when I'm driving, that's not good and that's why I had to delete it from my car playing list :ph34r:

Well… um… all of us are helping @pixelsticks with her collection, right? So.. um.. we have to look at the Elusive Torso Parade to know what is posted, so that we can help her with new pictures/ gifs/ videos. Right? Right! angel3 smiley

Yes yes, we are here only for helping @pixelsticks Emoticon110... it's not that we are all searching for his elusive torso everywhere in the net for our pleasure :ph34r: Emoticon223 It's just for her, for his research . So.... here we go for the elusive torso parade Emoticon110 

From Exhale:

vlcsnap-2017-12-01-16h37m38s330_zpsqdwst

vlcsnap-2017-12-01-16h37m49s008_zpsmvxft

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2017-12-01-16h37m45s640_zpsiej6h

And from "Good & Bye Boy"

torso%2001_zpspwliaszs.jpg

torso%2002_zpsvfxyqhij.jpg

Spoiler

torso%2003_zpspragtjs3.jpg

torso%2005_zps9mqdwdbc.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Look how happy they look with him in the bear costume! :tears:

Ok...NOW THAT'S JUST EVIL!!!!  It makes it look like a happy ending! WTH?!?!?!

Yes, just ONE kiss! A very brief kiss!! Where did this one go in the film :

I think we get to see this...but from a drones' perspective at the end of the film....before the wedding.  So OK....2 kisses..  Still....Not enough. :(

I just wish that there was more character development; more scenes between Jun Ho and wifey – how they become closer, why does he want to protect her so much. More scenes between Jun Ho and Boss too (bromance! :w00t:) – it was obvious that the Boss cares about him a lot and loves him – why? I wish there was more screen time for JG – definitely more JG!

You speak my mind!!!

Thorough research is vital! 

It’s coming. It’s just that I lose track of time when searching for the relevant pic and gifs and stare at them for a loooong time.

I can understand...but still....waiting!!! Good research is only good when it is presented/shared/peer-reviewed/analyzed!

I DEMAND A SMOLDER PARADE!!!  POST YOUR FAVE JG SMOLDER PHOTOS or GIFS!! 

Image result for lee joon gi smolder

Related image

Le't make fever tonight????  Have I not heard this song before???

9 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Btw, I am making a photobook from Korea now and I went through photos from Cheongju again (where I met Joon Gi and where he was shooting those action scenes from 2nd episode of Criminal Minds) and I realized that I made a photo of that momument which is visible in oppa's photo :wink:

Ahhh.....that's cool! 

8 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

.... arghhhh :(:( how many times soompi register my post?!?!?!

See???  Even Soompi wants to see the Elusive Torso....many times!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Someone here new about the Goryeo period, right? Was it @joybran ? Does someone here have the knowledge about Goryeo period dresses? 

*nods emphatically* Look at his Gaze!

I only know what I can find in quick searches of Wikipedia. I imagine the wardrobe departments of kdrama sageuks set in Goryeo do a lot more research.

Love your choice of pics to show his Gaze.

• Like 3

Dear Angels from Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore your help is needed! 

If you are available please join the contest below by commenting on Oh!K tv FB about JG. Number of comments are collected as some form of vote count as well. 

Below are the details.

“Oh!K's Star League contest has begun! Do not miss your chance to bring home K-drama plushies and an Oh!K goodie bag when you nominate and vote for your favourite stars! 

For contest details, click here: https://www.facebook.com/ohktvasia/videos/1558446107532026/

Vote for your fave Oppa right here: https://www.facebook.com/ohktvasia/posts/1562313103811993

Please try to talk about JG’s drama Two Weeks and Scholar Who Walk The Night, as both were air on Oh!K tv before.... Maybe you could try to talk about his other MBC dramas, if you are not familiar with his MBC drama, you may wish talk about his acting (without mentioning tittles), sing and dancing instead. It is best to refrain from mentioning dramas that was not air on Oh!K tv before...  Thank you for you kind understanding.:)

Please help to forward or spread the word too! 

Many thanks in advance!!! 

:heart:

• Like 4

Do not mention Wangso or CM in the ohk TV asia vote please, these are dramas from rival stations.

So is Gunman in Joseon, which is KBS

MBC dramas are as follow:
most recently aired on Ohk TV was Two Weeks

followed by  Scholar Who Walks The Night.

You may mention Arang and The Magistrate, Time Between Dog and Wolf , Hero or even  My GIrl.

However keep to recent ones are preferred.

Once again, Do NOT mention the all time favorite character Wangso (MLSHR is from SBS)

or CM (which is tvN)

Ohk TV channel broadcast MBC dramas ONLY

Nomination ends 11th dec. Pls try the best to get him in

TQVM

• Like 3