Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

45 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

First picture and video from departure from Okinawa :):)

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this clip. LJK looks so good with that beanie. Wow, the poster says that she was able to shake hands with LJK in the airport. Such a lucky girl, huh? :tongue:

• Like 4

Announcement in the LJG Web Site about the 2017 Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour Fan Meeting THANK YOU again Special Edition.

Announcement regarding 2017 Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour Fan Meeting THANK YO…
Writer운영자Date2017-10-30Hit102

Hello,
we convey an announcement to those who bought the 2017 Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour Fan Meeting THANK YOU again Special Edition.

We sincerely apologize for an error in 2017 Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour Fan Meeting THANK YOU again Special Edition, published on October 24th.

An error has been found on page 138 of the photobook.

The actual date of the Taiwan concert was January 8th of 2017, but it is listed as January 7th of 2017.

Once again, we deeply apologize for causing any inconvenience by providing incorrect information.

We will do our best to provide more accurate information and high quality contents in the future.
Thank you.

Source: http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/notice_en/33

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Tiny detail - she was their sister.

She was their half sister, not full sister. That’s why I found it weird that Yo didn’t announce his arrival.

And the girl was in love with So.

But was it love? I thought it was more like curiosity. I think at first she was intrigued by this aura of mystery that surrounds him. He was different from other princes; he was intimidating; a badass; and beautiful :wub:! But later on, wasn’t it the hunger for power that drove her towards So. She needed power so that she could be safe; safe from the decisions made by her clan on behalf of her; so that she can have a say in her destiny/ life. She even tried to marry Yo when he became the king. Having power was more important to her than the feelings of the heart and So became the most powerful in Goryeo. So of course she wanted him.

And if you could believe it - they can be even more piercing. Like lasers.

Oh, I believe you - his eyes are Korea's national treasure, aren't they?:wink:. But you should provide some photo evidence of his laser like eyes to support your claim, you know. info onion head

Think differently about it - it was worth waiting. :wub:

It was definitely worth it, but for a 20 episode drama, we had to wait for sooooo long. Besides, there aren’t many So/ Soo kisses, you know. *Blue pouts*

What makes me frustrated is that is only woman's scar - So's scar never was an issue when it comes to marriage. And it seems that the king can have as many scars as he wants but nooo, not his woman, no way.

Btw WHY? Why a woman couldn't have a scar? Is it because those times were so dangerous that scar-less (?!) body was considered beautiful? But if we're talking about king's marriage - weren't there thing more important???

Exactly! Is it because maybe the kings are elevated almost to the level of gods and therefore, the king's woman/ women needs to be perfect enough for a god?:blink:

Btw - what is mofo?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/mofo

I'm so shallow - I can only think how incredibly sexy he looked with blood on his face. *hides under carpet* They won't find me here...

*hides under the carpet beside you* Umm… as I mentioned earlier, I was completely immersed with the "visuals" too, therefore, I totally agree with the highlighted part. :wink: I might have watched the scene many few times repeatedly for.. uh.. research purposes, yeah, research purposes. :phew:

Btw is there the instrumental from the background of the fight with monks? I mean in the OST?

Isn't it Agonal Howl during the fight and Gesture of Resistance when he walks away from the burning monastery?

Yes. Def. his hands and back. Of course.

Of course! teehee1-smiley.gif?1292867687

I'll just wait till you're so tired you'll fall asleep and then... prrrreciousssss...

Oh my dear @cedarwood, you are forgetting something important. I’ll be protecting Mr. Red Ginseng himself, so there’s no way I’ll be tired. noe-smiley.gif?1292867646 Even if I did get tired and fall asleep, he’ll wake me up when you come - since I’m the one who is protecting him! :D

@glassnokamen @haniiiii @Lynn11 thank you for the pics and videos.  He looks so sweet and cute with that beanie love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634. The style of his outfit is completely in contrast with what he was wearing when he was leaving to Okinawa.

@haniiiii if you don't mind, can I have the link for Never Said Goodbye please?

• Like 5

On 10/28/2017 at 5:37 PM, cedarwood said:

I can't stop appreciate how Kang Ha Neul did his job.

He was really good in his role at Wang Wook. He is a strong actor that I look forward to in the future. 

On 10/28/2017 at 5:37 PM, cedarwood said:

And then Wook tried to provoke Yo and make him admit his crime - did you see that? As if he tried to tell him: "I know it was you".

Yes. Wang So threatened physically.  Wang Wook threatens with words. 

@violina I saw that Moon Lovers article! I still wonder why it's not distributed through other media, etc. People will watch it! This drives me bonkers!  And thank you for the black pants parade! 

On 10/29/2017 at 3:19 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Where’s yours? I've kind of been waiting to see yours.. waiting onion head

Oh my!  I didn't even think of making JG and Halloween.  He already plays "characters" for me. I've been in a Halloween funk so that doesn't help matters. Sorry! 

More bloody fights? More sinister smirks, eyebrow lifts and sarcastic comments from Wang So? Gwangjong with evil smile rather than the heartbroken smile? More episodes to show all the nefarious plans and palace politics? More interaction between So and Soo because she’s his person and he wants to spend more time with her and he would not allow anyone to come between them (:ph34r:aka less Soo/snake Wook moments:ph34r:)? More kisses between So and Soo? So and Soo getting married because he has his mother's clan's support too? Ah, the possibilities….

Wow!  You have thought of it all?!!  :wink: But would we still :heart: him as much? 

And yes, I'm keep mentioning his Voice, because even though I know it is beautiful, I didn't notice how much it conveyed the emotions when I watched this particular scene for the first time - I was too immersed in the visuals.

True true true.  Ok...when/what is his next role?  <<<getting impatient>>>  hahaha

17 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Btw - what is mofo?

An abbreviation of a very bad word

17 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Your inno-what? angeldevil.gif

Best emoji!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

She was their half sister, not full sister. That’s why I found it weird that Yo didn’t announce his arrival.

And that was not out of the ordinary back then.  Wasn't it the ordinary!???

I might have watched the scene many few times repeatedly for.. uh.. research purposes, yeah, research purposes. :phew:

Research purposes are most important for true learning!!

He looks so sweet and cute with that beanie

Sweet & cute?  Yes.  But look at the words on his chest. 

Spoiler

Phuck You??  :blink:  At first, I was going to laugh about it....but I actually felt bad watching how he was deluged by people outside of his van. He was patient and respectful but... 

Here's hoping we don't have to wait long to see the fruits of the Okinawa shoot! 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hide contents

Phuck You??  :blink:  At first, I was going to laugh about it....but I actually felt bad watching how he was deluged by people outside of his van. He was patient and respectful but... 

@pixelsticks I had the same reaction, pixel. I don't understand why the Korean fans were so pushy this time.. :unsure: And it is nice that they want to give him presents, but he had to stand there one minute and take everything they were giving him again and again... like a collector :D Our tired traveller :wub:

And I actually don't like clothes with one hundred signs, pictures and brand names on it :tongue: So, I cannot appreciate JG's today airport fashion much haha. But the beanie is cute and it must be comfortable for travelling, that is true. Plus he is handsome in everything, right. :wink: But the fashion on his way to Okinawa was loooove. :)

Daily reminder   ❤️ Don't forget to vote for our oppa (10 clicks for each of them):
The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 (currently 2nd round) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=194620&star_num=171&share

and The Best Kdrama 2017 (currently 1st round)
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=186116&star_num=178&share=

voting photo treat with charming Wang So from ep 3 :wink:

hshhd.png 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

pixelsticks I had the same reaction, pixel. I don't understand why the Korean fans were so pushy this time.. :unsure: And it is nice that they want to give him presents, but he had to stand there one minute and take everything they were giving him again and again... like a collector :D Our tired traveller :wub:

And I actually don't like clothes with one hundred signs, pictures and brand names on it :tongue: So, I cannot appreciate JG's today airport fashion much haha. But the beanie is cute and it must be comfortable for travelling, that is true. Plus he is handsome in everything, right. :wink: But the fashion on his way to Okinawa was loooove. :)

I think the fashion was ok.After all, JG's fashion on his "off-days" is usually on the bold side or should I say it has to have an element of swag in it(thats just my observation).Its always been that way since his debut.

But I must say, I do feel he was trying to keep it together..like this fan noted.He looked sad.

I mean the whole Korea is mourning his labelmate's(senior's) tragic death.Chances are they have bumped into each other before at company meetings, or could have been acquantainces.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

First of all: @glassnokamen, @Lynn11 @violina @haniiiii thank you guys for the flight back to Seoul pics and vids :heart: love his looks tough he does look a bit tired (reasonable so)

Secondly... @violina thank you so much for all those gorgeous gifs, specially the HJ's highlights!!!! i know real life can be messy so i will patiently wait for your next posts 

On 27/10/2017 at 1:12 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Once again, very long fangirling observations and the moments I liked about MLSHR ep.3 and definitely-not-a-review thingy.

I loved his voice, so much suppressed anger and disdain in it! The eyebrow lift!! Soo looked quite comfy in his arms, didn’t she, :w00t: or is it just my fangirling self seeing things?

Random observation : It amazes me how YH is able to talk and insult while constantly smiling, doesn’t her mouth and cheeks hurt? :blink:

And my god, the way he says “You have lived off the queen. So die for the queen.”  The way his voice softens at the end in a sinister way and that tiny smirk! :love:

I love your fangirling observations... they usually resonate with mine! btw i was always about to comment about So gorgeous voice, and always forget! my bad (shame on me), because i LOVE LOVE LOVE LJG's voice, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE So's voice the most. lol. 

Bout YH insults/smiles!!!! i hope at least it hurts because i hate them so much!

lastly, is it wrong of me to be swooning while So said "You lived off the queen, So die for the queen" because everytime i see him saying those lines i Swoon non stop!

On 29/10/2017 at 2:49 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I was going to quote what I agree with, but then I would have to quote the whole post. Thank you for the lovely pics and gifs. :wub:

I know I have said many times that JG looks beautiful when he cries and I love his crying scenes. But oh my god, this, to see him cry in real life , it just hurts so much. To see his tearful smile in the end, it just breaks my heart :tears: :tears: :tears:. Poor baby, how hard it must have been for him during those times. I never ever want to see him sad or tearful like this in real life.

They say great minds think alike... lol. jokes aside, i always agree with everything you said... like always 

Watching JG crying in a drama always makes me cry... but watching him cry for real is another thing... it hurts so...

On 28/10/2017 at 7:42 PM, violina said:

Hehehe..of course its his hair:Dmmmm that gives me an idea..you wicked woman!why did you make me think of something my little "innocent" mind shouldnt even think about now..how about a "black trouser" parade to compliment that precious gif..looks good at all angles..all seasons, 

Your "black trouser" parade is like the best idea ever!!! seriously!!! please keep it coming :blush::love:

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Research purposes are most important for true learning!!

Here's hoping we don't have to wait long to see the fruits of the Okinawa shoot! 

As a JG's related stuff researcher i have to say that research purposes are indispensable for learning!!! and i need me Okinawa photos soon... I love to rewatch his old dramas and movies, and i love to discover his old pictures but i need something new... in fact i need a new project!

BTW i was going to quote some more comments but soompi crashed and then erased them all (ie. some @cedarwood relevant observations) :rage: lately it's always happening to me!!! whyyyyyyyyy???

Lastly about MLSHR versions... maybe i'm wrong but i don´t think i am... still i don´t know if i'm explaining myself well. There wasn´t such a thing as two versions of the drama until episode 6. From epi 1 to 5 they aired the same episodes both internationally and in Korea. Then from episode 6 they aired to versions of every episode (i read there was one of the lastest episodes that has 3 versions but i never found the third one). In conclusion, the so called "international version" (the one aired in china) and "SBS version" only appeared after episode 6. But.... after episode 3, due to bad ratings and response PDnim edited and aired the so called "Director's Cut" of episode 1, 2 & 3. You could see the news here:

https://www.soompi.com/2016/08/31/scarlet-heart-goryeo-air-directors-cuts-previous-episodes/

and here's a great analisys of the Director's Cut episodes 

http://k-dramacentral.blogspot.com/2016/09/re-impressions-scarlet-heart-ryeo-eps-1.html

• Like 4

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

As a JG's related stuff researcher i have to say that research purposes are indispensable for learning!!! and i need me Okinawa photos soon... I love to rewatch his old dramas and movies, and i love to discover his old pictures but i need something new... in fact i need a new project!

I hope we can see some Okinawa photos and it isn't only for print with sources we cannot access.  As for new projects, I even spent last night reading on Dramabeans all the rumored or upcoming dramas and wishing LJG was considering something.  

As for Dramafever versions of MLSHR.  I know they label one just as MLSHR, which I assume is the International Version and then they label the other one as the Director's Cut.  It's all 20 episodes so it's not just the 3 episodes that is supposedly the REAL Director's Cut.  I've been guessing it is the SBS edited version.  I haven't spent the time to truly figure it out.  But it is interesting how you have been telling me what should be in it vs. not.  If I was really ambitious, I should open 2 windows and play both versions right next to each other!  But I don't have time this week/month! 

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

soompi crashed and then erased them all (ie. some @cedarwood relevant observations) :rage: lately it's always happening to me!!! whyyyyyyyyy???

The crash stories I could tell!!  So annoying.  And I cannot quote from 1 page to another.  Even on other browsers, etc. 

Happy Halloween!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I hope we can see some Okinawa photos and it isn't only for print with sources we cannot access.  As for new projects, I even spent last night reading on Dramabeans all the rumored or upcoming dramas and wishing LJG was considering something.  

As for Dramafever versions of MLSHR.  I know they label one just as MLSHR, which I assume is the International Version and then they label the other one as the Director's Cut.  It's all 20 episodes so it's not just the 3 episodes that is supposedly the REAL Director's Cut.  I've been guessing it is the SBS edited version.  I haven't spent the time to truly figure it out.  But it is interesting how you have been telling me what should be in it vs. not.  If I was really ambitious, I should open 2 windows and play both versions right next to each other!  But I don't have time this week/month! 

The crash stories I could tell!!  So annoying.  And I cannot quote from 1 page to another.  Even on other browsers, etc. 

Happy Halloween!

Lol, it's been ages since i read Dramabeans... 

My internet conection is very poor so i rather download episodes than watch online... I had SBS version downloaded and it took me a long time to find Director's Cut links to download epis 1, 2 & 3. So i always watch SBS version, lest episode 3 (the only one that have differences that really matter) in fact i want to find International version links to download, so next time rewatching i can try to spot differences (tough i remember well how mad i always was over International version: So wook focused!)

I feel you. Lately i'm always lose hours writing and it all ended in page crashing and me getting mad and finally writing a few lines or nothing at all!!! but i usually can quote from different pages...

Happy Halloween to all!!!! Currently I'm rewatching Arang and the Magistrate on weekends, so how about sharing a pic of our beautiful Ghost seeing Sato???

GSS5AEk.jpg

Spoiler

b06E5i3.jpgEHts73k.jpg

7lNyTDB.jpg

Spoiler

gX5T6NW.jpg

l8LgjKh.jpg

m36eO92.jpg

• Like 5