Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Both Hyun Jun and Seon Woo look like they are wearing pyjamas. I am sorry, maybe somebody could consider it smart and cool, I just detest it http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/53.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/53.gif

Pajama Tops are the perfect description.  Poor Sun Woo had the worst outfits.  Baggy, non-descript.  I know it was to show her character didn't care much about fashion, etc. But snooze.  I think the writers did a big disservice to her character.   I usually like JG in stripes but you are right...this one isn't as snazzy as say...the one he wore in the vLIVE pre-show interview.  Love that one! 

Remember to stream JG's Ma Lady video.  It gets about 1000 views a day.  We can do so much better!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoA4YX07UfM 

And to vote at @haniiiii link!

• Like 5

Ok...it's Wednesday in my world.  Just barely.  Where is everybody with their Episode 2 Re(takes)?????

MLSHR Episode 2- Director’s Cut on Dramafever

Pixelistic Re(Take)

• 2:45 minutes of a Recap….heck I don’t need it…as I’ve watched Episode 1 too many times to count.  tv-happy-smiley-face.gif?1302011436<<<sheepish grin>>>>
  • And here we go….Wang So & Hae Soo Meet & Greet!  Blesspopeanim-smiley-face.gif?1302011408 the cameraperson for that long glance into Wang So’s face right when he is looking down at her.  I truly believe it was that series of frames that convinced thousands of females that Wang So is LOVETM!! :wub: Ok…as I watch this….I believe Namoo should have a contest and the winner gets to ride a horse with Lee Joon Gi….like this….hahahaha  <<<or ride a cart and pretend to bounce, complete with fans/hairdryers…see BTS>>>
  • OK…back to the scene. See Hae Soo’s hand grab!?  You go girl!  naughty-smiley-face.gif?1302011397Get you some!  Come on Wang So…she is downright gorgeous here.  Maybe she is too much for you! you-are-cute-smiley.gif?1292867706 <<<I wonder how much fun it was for JG to knock her off the horse???>>>  Wang So gives the best smirks crazy monkey 152 while getting a verbal beating by Hae Soo. Another 2:45 minutes gone…and Wang So is gone….<<<sniff sniff>>>
  • 7:19 Taejo Kiddos Meet in the Clubhouse – Another great scene filled with some lighthearted comedy. Diss fight by the Yoo boys. A bit over-the-top with the physical humor but isn’t that the Korean way at times?pokey-smiley-face.gif?1302011405
  • Hey…did you all notice?  Baekhyun (Prince Eun) has the prettiest hands. clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786122 <<<Where were all the EXO-Ls during this show. For ratings purposes??? Maybe they should have put in a BTS member instead.>>>
  • 13:45 And the playground fight starts! sissy-fight-smiley.gif?1292867673 Another over-the-top scene so reminiscent of grade school recess battles between the sexes. <<at least at my grade school, but it couldn’t happen nowadays>>>
  • 15:25 Squee!  We get to see Wang So again. WS grabs HS’s arm. <<<hear the waka waka va va voom music??>>>  See…he wants to hold onto her! More smirks…lordy lordy! <<<ovaries explodingwhistling2-smiley-face.gif?1302011442>>>
  • Hae Soo chases after Wang So <<<smart girl>>> and demands an apology. argue-smiley-face.gif?1302011307<<<you go girl>>> Wang So wants to know who she thinks she is…and he quite enjoys making her almost regret asking for that apology.  Great close-ups again….and how long would have Wang So taken the threat if Lady Hae hadn’t shown up? giggle-skype-smiley.gif?1301953194 You can see he was having a fun time until he got caught by Lady Hae.
  • 17:55 Lady Hae takes Hae Soo on a GUILT Trip! shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949010 Stone Towers & Tears all around.  Missing mommies….praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006
  • 23:00 As part of the humor…this show did a bunch of “first-person” camera views of the character from all kinds of angles. One example is here with JiMong, Won &  BaekHa teasing Eun about his beating and bruise. console-smiley-face.gif?1302011337 
  • 24:00 Wang So….arrives in the Damiwon! All the ladies go woo! All the bros go wow! frog-smiley-face.gif?1302011365 Wang So is so happy to see his mommy….until he actually gets in the room…and sees she is entertaining Yo & Jung. He puts on his nicest smile, bows and shows her full respect.  Yo, crazy monkey 008ever the nasty older brother elaborates on the wolf-dog stories.  Queen Yoo doesn’t have an ounce of “Wang So is LoveTM in her veins and she dismisses him. <<<what’s wrong with you biotch???>>> Notice all the lip quivers…all the longing…all the wanting to be loved…And here’s the cherry on the top….Jung beats So in giving mom a gift. Ouch ouch ouch. tv baby 03More insult to injury…Yo telling him he stinks and the other bros overhear the whole thing. <<<can we all just give Wang So a big hug and give Queen Yoo a big slap?>>>snap-out-of-it-smiley.gif?1292867675
  • JiMong suggests So take a bath. Hae Soo is determined to go back to where she came into this Goryeo world. Hehehehehe
  • 31:13 Enter Wang So into the bathing chamber!!!!  dreamy eyes smiley<<<camera…move down/pan out…..move to the side of the face where he just removed the mask!!  Stop teasing us!!>>> OMG….full elusive torso…from the back at first…then side view…then…wait a minute…damn steam/fog…go away!! Gosh, he looks so gorgeous with his hair up! drool smileyAnd…woohoo…full frontal torso…but wide full scene shot….ARRGGHH!!! <<<do you think JG, Namoo and the cameraperson/director go…OK…how do we show this torso, but not really show this torso,trench-coat-smiley.gif?1292867692 because it is really meant to be elusive so we can continue to drive your fans crazy>>>
  • Nice reflection of his face in the water and Hae Soo breaks it….and scares the bejesus out of him. self-scared-smiley.gif?1292867669 Here come all the crazy close up camera pans.  And the SCAR!!! <<<I remember thinking…that’s it????huh-smiley.gif?1292867621 But then again…it couldn’t be too crazy that she couldn’t cover it up with makeup>>> LOVE LOVE LOVE lustslow-smiley-face.gif?1302011392 JG’s vulnerability here. Lips quiver…nose flare, eyes so sad….then anger.   <<<how fun it must have been to be that close to him IU, wink wink>>>  I also kept thinkingsherlock-smiley.gif?1292867671 the lines….”forget me…erase it all”….would somehow come back full circle by the end of this show. Like…on her deathbed in Goryeo…Gwangjong arrives just in time…to tell her these words…to send her on her way…or it could have been in an apology letter loveletter-smiley-face.gif?1302011391 to her…after she left the palace. <<<no I didn’t watch MLSHR often and kept wanting something different, looky-smiley.gif?1292867633ya right>>> Background song though….Daebak!
  • 33:50 YAY! No steam/fog so we can SEE the whole torsoteehee1-smiley.gif?1292867687…but you are walking too fast So!!  Slow down….let us linger!! See those wet pants…wait…stop!! You left the hairpiece behind! <<<and we need to look more closely at the wet pants>>>
  • The Wook household is all there…waiting for Hae Soo to return. <<you know…Chae Ryung black wings smiley was tolerable these 2 episodes>>> We learn that scars are undesirable in this time. And even she wants you to avoid Wang So.
  • And here is a scene I WISH had MORE to it!!  All the trials the Kang family put Wang So through so he would die. But he didn’t! Wang So Shinju Years!!  I want it! Need it! Make it SO!!! popcorn1-smiley.gif?1292867655<<<haha>>
  • A bathing Queen Yoobathe smiley in the RedRoom or should I say RedRum/muRdeR planning room…
  • 39:00 All the pageantry and splendor and extravagance of an Exorcism Ritual.  All the ladies in their finest. yaya-sisters-smiley.gif?1292867704Time for Mean Girls again. yapyapyap-smiley.gif?1292867703Can’t women get along? <<<although how hard is it when you are sharing a husband??>>> We get to hear briefly about the grudge between Queens and why Hae Soo isn’t present.  And we get to see the brothers laugh and play around with each other….wait did Wang So smile so pretty here??? <<<me so sad>>>
  • 45:15 Here we go! Crown Prince Moo & Wang So trade costumes.  <<<ok how did people not notice height difference???>>> And the beautiful dance/fight sword-fight2-smiley.gif?1292867685 begins with the Jin Jas.  진짜 (jinjja) <<I’m playing with words>>>  It’s interspersed with Hae Soo celebrating with the common folk in the village. <<<Question: why don’t the common folk get to see this exorcism rite?? Too many security/liability issues? Not art aficionados? haha>>>
  • And then…the real fight begins! Princes in red….battle true assassins <<<I so wish this show had a bit more of the Princes fighting together on the same side against a common foe during it’s run…cause you know... bros who battle together, stay together pirates-smiley.gif?1292867654or when they don’t…it’s even more devastating>>> 
  • Wook got me again during this battle and his shout to the Royal Army to follow him…..swoon!! Yo’s efforts paled by comparison!  King Taejo deserves a spanking sheep3-smiley.gif?1292867671 for not being concerned about Wang So right away.  Oh the pain you felt watching Wang So not getting the consideration from his father either.  Parents of the Year?  Not the Wangs!  Thank goodness JiMong makes everyone focus on So. Look at those beautiful tears! crybaby-smiley-face.gif?1302011339
  • Again....that music…Wang So running-smiley.gif?1292867665 running off….do you know HOW many times I replayed this chase scene??? <<<sheepish grin>>> Rooftop running Wang So….determined Wang So….sword drawn Wang So, arms outstretched jumping Wang So. :wub: Hae Soo sees him. I’d chase after him as well!  Squee!   A great swirling/twirling sword-clanging battle between the trees! starwars-smiley-face.gif?1302011429Look at Wang So go! I WANT MORE!!! Who cares about Hae Soo witnessing Yo’s brutality of killing all the assassins.  <<<ok…that was harsh>>>
  • I tell you….Wang So…smirking at the end of a sword….is the sexiest look! surrender-smiley.gif?1292867683 When it looks like he has the PERP where he wants him…Hae Soo tries for her own rescue. She almost gets whacked, then Wook’s well-thrown knifesword-man-smiley.gif?1292867686 takes out the Perp <<<but you can see that So was going to block his strike as well>>>  So is pretty pissed right now swear2-smiley.gif?1292867684 that he lost his chance of getting any info. Wook wants him to calm down and let Hae Soo go.  And here comes the sexiest way to refuse ever.  싫은데(silh-eunde/shireunde)…I don’t want to.  !!!! <<<I don’t want you to eitherno2-smiley-face.gif?1302011397 >>>
  • And then the happy EXO-C songdj smiley….<<<I remember being a bit jarred first time I heard it here…editors probably should have played more Wings of Goryeo or even the waka waka va va voom song>>> But I loved the camera interplay/over the shoulder view between So & Wook. 

Again…I wondered…why weren’t people watching this drama??? I just FINALLY finished DOTS/Descendants after trying 2 times…and I’m all….WTF?  That storyline??? Earthquakes and Arms Dealers and Special Ops and Human Trafficking and viruses and volcanoes? <<<albeit acting and character relationships were not bad>>> But still, give me angsty handsome princes aiming for the throne any day. 

• Like 6

New Schedule update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be in Okinawa from 22th to 30th october for a new photoshoot :wub::wub::wub:

22490238_1908316415848412_60805256904527

I see some photos of Okinawa and it's really a wonderful island.... sooooooooooooooooooooo we can expect beautiful and gorgeous photos from there..... as always :wub:

Maybe another "Hawaii" photoshoot like he did 2 years ago? :wub::heart:

Image credit: HajunseLee Jun Ki FB page

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

New Shedule update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be in Hokinawa from 22th to 28th october for a new photoshoot :wub::wub::wub:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d4ubguekzpk5tc/Okinawa.JPG?dl=0

I see some photos of Hokinawa and it's really a wonderful island.... sooooooooooooooooooooo we can expect beautiful and gorgeous photos from there..... as always :wub:

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this info - Looking forward to these dates. I guess you're referring to Okinawa Island. It's the largest islands in Japan. It's popular for beach diving. :tongue:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New Shedule update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be in Okinawa from 22th to 28th october for a new photoshoot :wub::wub::wub:

Yasssss!!!!!New Photos...

Related image

Also when he starts doing photoshoots, it means its not long before we hear about his next acting project..like yes please..am so ready...

Image result for give it to me now gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 10/17/2017 at 3:14 PM, pixelsticks said:

Maybe since no one is posting their FAVE HJ outfits....I should ask.....which HJ outfit did you dislike the most!???

hahaha thats a very difficult task when it comes to HJ though..because he was slaying most of the outfits..

21 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Thank you so much for the "White Shirts" beauty parade last night! admire2 onion head Soompi was acting up so bad, I couldn't even thank you properly. I hope that you would continue these gorgeous missions. 

Aww..you are welcome hun and am more than happy to engage in this glorious mission..and since we are discussing outfits...il continue and throw in some outfit/shirt highlights...

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I love every single HJ outfit, very single white shirt is my fave, plus the purple one... but also stripes ones, green denim... everything. if i have to pick just one it would be this: stripe shirt+light suit :love:

I dont see JG doing alot of green clothes but he rocks it well..its a tricky colour but it works for him..

tumblr_ov7yulFFlJ1v9bs9yo2_400.gif

18 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Anyway... I think the "stripe" design trend was so visible in Criminal Minds, almost everybody wore it, maybe only team leader didn't (or did he? lol) :D  The ones JG wore were generally nice, but I didn't like the following one very much. Both Hyun Jun and Seon Woo look like they are wearing pyjamas. I am sorry, maybe somebody could consider it smart and cool, I just detest it http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/53.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/53.gif

:grin::grin:so funny..

I like this stripe one among many, which have already been posted..or does it look like pyjama too:D

tumblr_ov7yulFFlJ1v9bs9yo3_400.gif

This one too..

tumblr_ou2u54riZw1s5hjowo2_540.jpg

• Like 8

18 hours ago, haniiiii said:

And another issue - double denim. I know it is acceptable and actually trendy this year, but eventhough I loved the combination with the dark blue denim shirt, I kinda hated the light one :D (and also the jeans with those visible white stitches...eeeeew ugly hahaha). 

He looked really good in that one..I remember the stills and even in motion..it was in ep 5 of CM.He was oozing manliness..it was as if testorone was gonna come out of the screen..Also..this outfit was featured in one of my most favourite CM BTS so..again I have to throw them highlights 

tumblr_ougc4zg1HC1qb8bmoo4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ougc4zg1HC1qb8bmoo1_400.gif

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo9_400.gif

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo7_400.gif

Goodnight/good morning!!

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo1_400.gif

credit for gifs go to the original uploaders

• Like 8

1 hour ago, violina said:

He looked really good in that one..I remember the stills and even in motion..it was in ep 5 of CM.He was oozing manliness..it was as if testorone was gonna come out of the screen

YUP YUP YUP! Image result for hubba hubba gif

Please wear dark denim in your Okinawa photoshoot JG!!  Hahah on a beach island???? <<<probably not>>>

@glassnokamen @willenette @violina I actually was stalking his website yesterday....hoping for such an update.  So YAY!  JG photoshoots! tumblr_n8jadlnp2W1sp2kg8o1_500.gifBring it on!

Question:  Does that mean we will also be graced with AIRPORT FASHION???  Or will he sneak out of Korea. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Please wear dark denim in your Okinawa photoshoot JG!! 

Please don't wear dark denim in your Okinawa photoshoot... ehm... nasty nasty glass http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/42.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/42.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/42.gif

27 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahah on a beach island???? <<<probably not>>>

Looking to Okinawa photos I don't think there is a lot more than beach... and sea... and sand... so..... http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif

Actually I hope this will be not only a photoshoot, but something more similiar at the last year "Hawaii" special (which I have never seen, except for the various photo on the internet sigh :(:(:(, and that I'll LOVE to have sooner or later :ph34r:)

Btw... was that special available to buy also from international fans, or was it only for Japanese or Asiatic fans?  <_<<_<

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Please don't wear dark denim in your Okinawa photoshoot... ehm... nasty nasty glass http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/42.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/42.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/42.gif

But there could be indoor portions....like in a beautiful lobby, etc. :wink:  I am very interested to see what the Art Direction/stylists/JG/photographers come up with. 

26 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Btw... was that special available to buy also from international fans, or was it only for Japanese or Asiatic fans?  <_<<_<

Fingers crossed for INTL fan purchase ability! 

Where is your Episode 2 re(take) @glassnokamen and others ???? Related image

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

I didn't re-watch Ep2 right now... I'll try to re-watch it tonight... tomorrow at least :):)

Bad glass!!  Bad bad.....Image result for lee joon gi gifs

Don't make me go all scary Gwangjong (before he met/was changed by Hae Soo) on you! :wink:  I'll try to be patient. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

29 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Where is your Episode 2 re(take) @glassnokamen and others ???? 

@pixelsticksComing soon, I have to finish one super boring essay as my university task for tomorrow and then I will write something for sure. ^^ I have already watched it and printscreened some really gorgeous captions.

Sample here... :wub: 

fafaf.png Stay tuned to see more, lol :D 

• Like 7

First of all, YAY @pixelsticks's emoji review is back! moving crazy rabbit And I love it!!! :heart:

So, this is more like a very long fangirling observations and the moments I liked about MLSHR ep. 2 and definitely not a review.

Me when WS pushed HS off the horse:

Spoiler

Image result for hehe gif

Yep, it was so unexpected, it made me laugh!

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And here we go….Wang So & Hae Soo Meet & Greet!  Bless the cameraperson for that long glance into Wang So’s face right when he is looking down at her.

It was a bit disconcerting at first to see those very close up shots of faces in the 1st episode, but it kind of grew on me. My uneasiness might have changed into awe when those shots were on JG’s face…:D I love how they focus on their hands, every touch counts, right? :wink:

7:19 Taejo Kiddos Meet in the Clubhouse – Another great scene filled with some lighthearted comedy. Diss fight by the Yoo boys.

I like how everyone is intimidated by the mere presence of WS - they can only talk behind his back, they lack the courage to face him. I LOVE how it was Baek Ah, the lovely cinnamon roll :wub:, who greeted WS first and initiates the conversation – the beginning of a wonderful bromance!love-smiley-face.gif?1302011391  WS doesn’t talk that much in this scene, but when he does he shuts down Yo with style! The King of clapbacks, perhaps? What on earth is Jung doing with a wooden toy sword; swords are not allowed in the palace only right? But still, why a small sword? :crazy: And snake Wook keeps on saying that he is not close with HS, hmmm. <_<

13:45 And the playground fight starts!

Have you seen the BTS of that fight scene? Hilarious! And then WS grabs HS’s hand! His eyes! The Smirk!! :wub: *bluelilac becomes speechless*

Spoiler

nzavpMM.png

Okay, random observation – why is Chae Ryung wearing pants unlike the other servants who wear skirts?

Hae Soo chases after Wang So <<<smart girl>>> and demands an apology. <<<you go girl>>> Wang So wants to know who she thinks she is…and he quite enjoys making her almost regret asking for that apology.  Great close-ups again….and how long would have Wang So taken the threat if Lady Hae hadn’t shown up? You can see he was having a fun time until he got caught by Lady Hae

WS is definitely amused by her. But would he notice her this much if they hadn't met the way they did? As Ji Mong says, nothing's a coincidence! 

23:00 As part of the humor…this show did a bunch of “first-person” camera views of the character from all kinds of angles. One example is here with JiMong, Won &  BaekHa teasing Eun about his beating and bruise

Or the scene where Eun’s crush on HS begins because of Baek Ah’s suggestion that HS wouldn’t have touched him unless she is interested in him.

24:00 Wang So….arrives in the Damiwon! All the ladies go woo! All the bros go wow!  Wang So is so happy to see his mommy….until he actually gets in the room…and sees she is entertaining Yo & Jung. He puts on his nicest smile, bows and shows her full respect.  Yo, ever the nasty older brother elaborates on the wolf-dog stories.  Queen Yoo doesn’t have an ounce of “Wang So is LoveTM in her veins and she dismisses him. <<<what’s wrong with you biotch???>>> Notice all the lip quivers…all the longing…all the wanting to be loved…And here’s the cherry on the top….Jung beats So in giving mom a gift. Ouch ouch ouch. More insult to injury…Yo telling him he stinks and the other bros overhear the whole thing.

Everything you said above! WS face radiates happiness when he sees his family. I hate how they talk about him as if he wasn’t there and insult him. Then Queen Yoo just dismisses my poor baby, breaking his heart even more. What I found intriguing was how Jung is unknowingly stealing So’s opportunity by giving the hairpin first to his mother. Is this a foreshadowing of what else he is going to steal/ take away from WS in the future? There’s no need for dialogs for WS to covey his feelings – his dejected walk, those stooped shoulders and those sorrowful eyes say it all.

31:13 Enter Wang So into the bathing chamber!!!!

One of my most favourite scenes, (well, all the scenes with WS are my favourites so…)and not just because of the Elusive Torso :tongue:. Even when he knows he is alone at the pool he still hesitates to remove his mask and checks again – my poor child! The confusion and fear in his face when HS comes out of the water suddenly; subtle trembling in his voice when he asks HS whether she has seen his scar; quivering lips and eyes. :tears: I love how he disguises his fear as anger towards her. I don’t know how many times I’ve seen it, but it breaks my heart every single time. :tears: :tears:

do you think JG, Namoo and the cameraperson/director go…OK…how do we show this torso, but not really show this torso, because it is really meant to be elusive so we can continue to drive your fans crazy>>>

Hehehe… they keep on covering the Elusive Torso not just with fog and but with HS’s sleeves too! panda 29

And we get to see the brothers laugh and play around with each other….wait did Wang So smile so pretty here???

WS standing alone, smiling fondly at his brothers’ antics, as if he is an outsider and not their brother; and when snake Wook notices it he hides it quickly. :( 

DyYCRgX.gif

45:15 Here we go! Crown Prince Moo & Wang So trade costumes. 

Everybody uses WS for their own benefits, it hurts! :tears: The ritual was impressive and all but, umm when the assassins were escaping did they kinda, you know, fly away? Or did I see wrong? :crazy: I absolutely loathe how the King not a good father Taejo worries only about Moo when his other son was kneeling in front of him bleeding. WS has the worst parents ever! I’m not ashamed to admit that seeing WS’s teary eyes made my eyes sweaty too. crying1 onion head

CALCxJM.gif

I tell you….Wang So…smirking at the end of a sword….is the sexiest look! 

YASSS! Angry WS with sweat and dirt on his face is stunning! panda 61

When it looks like he has the PERP where he wants him…Hae Soo tries for her own rescue. She almost gets whacked, then Wook’s well-thrown knife takes out the Perp <<<but you can see that So was going to block his strike as well>>>  So is pretty pissed right now that he lost his chance of getting any info.

I like how his careless façade slips the moment the assassin’s sword wounds HS neck. :wub:

Wook wants him to calm down and let Hae Soo go.  And here comes the sexiest way to refuse ever.  싫은데(silh-eunde/shireunde)…I don’t want to. 

And the possessive way he holds (hugsbliss smiley ) her close, the look in his eyes, the tilting of his head and the Smirk when he says he doesn’t want to let her go…. dead onion head

* All image/ gifs credit to original uploaders*

I had so many screen caps prepared, but Soompi is not allowing me to post! <_< I'm exhausted! dizzy crazy rabbit

A big thank you to @pixelsticks whose review of the episode 2 made it easier for me to post my fangirling observation - I couldn't have done it without it. love you crazy rabbit

• Like 6

1 hour ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticksComing soon

tumblr_oqivaxykhh1vem8apo1_400.gifGotcha! 

57 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

every touch counts, right? :wink:

In this show....yes! Especially since we had to wait SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long for any consensual kissing!!

58 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I like how everyone is intimidated by the mere presence of WS - they can only talk behind his back, they lack the courage to face him. I LOVE how it was Baek Ah, the lovely cinnamon roll :wub:, who greeted WS first and initiates the conversation – the beginning of a wonderful bromance!love-smiley-face.gif?1302011391  WS doesn’t talk that much in this scene, but when he does he shuts down Yo with style! The King of clapbacks, perhaps? What on earth is Jung doing with a wooden toy sword; swords are not allowed in the palace only right? But still, why a small sword? :crazy: And snake Wook keeps on saying that he is not close with HS, hmmm. <_<

It's another scene that lets the viewer see how each character reacts/interacts.  Kinda like a family reunion where the extended family gets together. There's some camaraderie, some past influences, some misunderstandings, some secrets and some showboating. 

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Have you seen the BTS of that fight scene? Hilarious!

Yes, I watched it last night!  I wish I had all the BTS...I think I'm missing quite a few. 

why is Chae Ryung wearing pants unlike the other servants who wear skirts?

Wait...what???? You know...you are right!  Maybe it's because she always has to chase down Hae Soo.  Or her status as a servant in a lower house?

Is this a foreshadowing of what else he is going to steal/ take away from WS in the future?

Hmmmm.....dang Jung! 

Hehehe… they keep on covering the Elusive Torso not just with fog and but with HS’s sleeves too! panda 29

See.... I told you!  It's a well-planned conspiracy to keep JG under wraps!  <<<watch...this next photoshoot...he will show his full well-toned torso on the beaches of Okinawa to prove me wrong>>>

A big thank you to @pixelsticks whose review of the episode 2 made it easier for me to post my fangirling observation - I couldn't have done it without it. love you crazy rabbit

So glad I could help you! Emoji rambling is a labor of love.  You should probably post your review over at the MLSHR thread as well!! <<<I keep thinking we gonna get in trouble for talking too broadly about MLSHR in here and not just JG/Wang So>>>

Back to JG:  tumblr_ovejawVQSk1sh8uxlo1_500.gifhehehehehe

• Like 5

First of all, @pixelsticks emoji review made me so happy. I loved your Criminal Minds reviews, so I got a bit spoilt and want to see more and mooooore now :D 

If pixel makes emoji reviews, I will make more caption focused review, cause my fingers tangled soo often during the 2nd episode! Every time Lee Joon Gi appeared there, I just wanted to capture that allllll :) And he appeared so much in this episode. Jumping with joy, really :wink: 

My most favourite part? Wang So telling Hae Soo that he will kill her after he apologizes. What a lovely thing to say, right? loool. Wang So- the guy who really cannot make any friends at that time, because he drops bombs like this :)  She was surprised indeed and luckily the apology was not finished.

The saddest part? The b##ch queen & king approach to Wang So and the super sweet son played by Ji Soo. Actually in this precise moment I started to hate his character and his smiles towards his "perfect" mother. :lol: Just grow up already, boy! haha

I loved this episode very much. So much Wang So interaction with Hae Soo (well, usually not very cheerful ones, but anyway. It counts) :)

And now the Scarlet heart beauty parade ^^ Or I can say fifty shades of So (ok, only seven shades - seven captions total lol).

First one - face mirroring a moment to be rememberd - encountering and speaking to a really special girl Hae Soo.... 

aqqqqqq.png

Second - tearful face, or let's say a glimpse of heartbroken feelings he really has inside his heart

gwgwgwg.png

Next ones in spoiler

Spoiler

Third - vulnerable prince's heart discovery

fqfwfwf.png

Fourth - smiling happy person ^^It looks so honest, Wang Soooo. He just wants to be loved and accepted, sigh...

wdwwwd.png

Fifth -  you gotta be kidding me face :D or the (yet another) discovery that his mother is pure evil lol

wgwgwwg.png

Sixth - the "you have my attention" face. And those lips ... purrrrfect :D

aaafff.png

And the seventh - satisfied sarcastic brat face :D 

ggvvvd.png

And who craves for one Joon Gi belly photo?

Spoiler

Wang So's scars don't matter, perfect shot, thanks mr camera guy ^^

fqfqf.png

That's all for today from me, folks. Hopefully you enjoyed my photos. I actually use these photos as my laptop wallpaper now, cause I like them much :D I am enjoying the reviews that were posted today and looking forward for another girls' reviews too. ^^

• Like 5

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

MLSHR Episode 2- Director’s Cut on Dramafever

Pixelistic Re(Take)

• 15:25 Squee!  We get to see Wang So again. WS grabs HS’s arm. <<<hear the waka waka va va voom music??>>>  See…he wants to hold onto her! More smirks…lordy lordy! <<<ovaries explodingwhistling2-smiley-face.gif?1302011442>>>
  • 45:15 Here we go! Crown Prince Moo & Wang So trade costumes.  <<<ok how did people not notice height difference???
  • I tell you….Wang So…smirking at the end of a sword….is the sexiest look! surrender-smiley.gif?1292867683 
  • And here comes the sexiest way to refuse ever.  싫은데(silh-eunde/shireunde)…I don’t want to.  !!!! <<<I don’t want you to eitherno2-smiley-face.gif?1302011397 >>>
  • And then the happy EXO-C songdj smiley….<<<I remember being a bit jarred first time I heard it here…editors probably should have played more Wings of Goryeo or even the waka waka va va voom song>>> 

Again…I wondered…why weren’t people watching this drama??? 

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Pixels emoji review!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!! miss it!!!!!  where are the CM days gone????

Some things i want to highlight:

1) ovaries exploding??? everytime Wang So is on my screen

2) Moo/So height difference??? i always thought the same, how could no one noticed it????

3) Wang So smirking at the end of a sword?? here you go ovaries, exploding again and again

4) Exo song? i have to admit the first time i watched episode 2 i was not into the song, i don´t know why, i don´t know when but at some moment it became my fave song from the OST, and now i love listening to it every episode ending... 

20 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New Schedule update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be in Okinawa from 22th to 30th october for a new photoshoot :wub::wub::wub:

I see some photos of Okinawa and it's really a wonderful island.... sooooooooooooooooooooo we can expect beautiful and gorgeous photos from there..... as always :wub:

Best news!!! Vogue and Elle seems like they are from centuries ago... and if it's something like Hawaii photoshoot i will die of happiness!!!

:wub:

13 hours ago, violina said:

Also when he starts doing photoshoots, it means its not long before we hear about his next acting project..like yes please..am so ready...

crossed all fingers and toes...

12 hours ago, violina said:

I dont see JG doing alot of green clothes but he rocks it well..its a tricky colour but it works for him..

I like this stripe one among many, which have already been posted..or does it look like pyjama too:D

Here's the green one for you:D

0dlEVYc.jpgP1GlKzV.jpg

I remember it fondly...

And what's wrong with LJG in pyjamas???? :tongue:

11 hours ago, violina said:

He looked really good in that one..I remember the stills and even in motion..it was in ep 5 of CM.He was oozing manliness..it was as if testorone was gonna come out of the screen..Also..this outfit was featured in one of my most favourite CM BTS so..again I have to throw them highlights 

that BTS!!! My HJ :wub: thank you so much!!!!!

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Question:  Does that mean we will also be graced with AIRPORT FASHION???  Or will he sneak out of Korea. :ph34r:

I need airport fashion.... please don´t mention the posibility of him sneaking out of Korea

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Where is your Episode 2 re(take) @glassnokamen and others ???? 

Mine is coming in a few hours, i was planning to do it yesterday, but i have to study for my Korean Class today... it's getting more difficult every week. Seriously @haniiiii i admire you so much!!!!

8 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticksComing soon, I have to finish one super boring essay as my university task for tomorrow and then I will write something for sure. ^^ I have already watched it and printscreened some really gorgeous captions.

Sample here... :wub: 

Stay tuned to see more, lol :D 

Hope everything goes well with your super boring issue. lol. and waiting eagerly for your gorgeous captions...

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

So, this is more like a very long fangirling observations and the moments I liked about MLSHR ep. 2 and definitely not a review.

I LOVE how it was Baek Ah, the lovely cinnamon roll :wub:, who greeted WS first and initiates the conversation – the beginning of a wonderful bromance

Have you seen the BTS of that fight scene? Hilarious! And then WS grabs HS’s hand! His eyes! The Smirk!! :wub: *bluelilac becomes speechless*

Okay, random observation – why is Chae Ryung wearing pants unlike the other servants who wear skirts?

What I found intriguing was how Jung is unknowingly stealing So’s opportunity by giving the hairpin first to his mother. Is this a foreshadowing of what else he is going to steal/ take away from WS in the future? 

One of my most favourite scenes, (well, all the scenes with WS are my favourites so…)and not just because of the Elusive Torso :tongue:.

WS has the worst parents ever! I’m not ashamed to admit that seeing WS’s teary eyes made my eyes sweaty too. crying1 onion head

Dearest! i love your fangirling observations... and i love to fangirl about WS (JG)

Now for the things i want to highlight:

1) So/BA bromance is one of my fave things in the drama... that's why it ended breaking my heart :tears:

2) Have to rewatch that BTS scene!!!!

3) Why does CR wear pants indeed? i was just wondering the same thing... i didn´t pay much attention to it before

4) Great observation about Jung stealing So's opportunity, first time i watched the drama never i thought hairpins will be so important

5) Bath scene was my favorite scene from episode 2, and not only for the elusive torso, JG's acting was haunting... you can't imagine how many times i replayed that scene... see more fangirling about that scene in my review soon

6) no need to be ahamed, i always tear or cry everytime i see  So (JG)'s teary eyes 

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So glad I could help you! Emoji rambling is a labor of love.  You should probably post your review over at the MLSHR thread as well!! <<<I keep thinking we gonna get in trouble for talking too broadly about MLSHR in here and not just JG/Wang So>>>

I posted a edited version of Episode 1 review in MLSHR thread... going to do the same with episode 2

• Like 5

1 hour ago, haniiiii said:

If pixel makes emoji reviews, I will make more caption focused review, cause my fingers tangled soo often during the 2nd episode! Every time Lee Joon Gi appeared there, I just wanted to capture that allllll :) And he appeared so much in this episode. Jumping with joy, really :wink: 

My most favourite part? Wang So telling Hae Soo that he will kill her after he apologizes. What a lovely thing to say, right? loool. 

And now the Scarlet heart beauty parade ^^ Or I can say fifty shades of So (ok, only seven shades - seven captions total lol).

Almost missed your review!!!

Love your caption focused review :wub:, now capturing every JG scene is a hard task to take. i know from experience... the first time i watched the drama i intended to do the same thing and was at a lost... then i find an easy solution. capturing every single scene (a method i repeated with CM) of course the hard time was deciding wich pic to post. lol

and i loled so much at your fave part!!! :D our price charming surely know how to get trough a girl's heart!!! :lol: (honestly i was swooning the whole time)

I can´t wait to see the seven shades of So turning into a 50 shades... :wink:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

YUP YUP YUP!

Please wear dark denim in your Okinawa photoshoot JG!!  Hahah on a beach island???? <<<probably not>>>

@glassnokamen @willenette @violina I actually was stalking his website yesterday....hoping for such an update.  So YAY!  JG photoshoots! Bring it on!

Hi pixelsticks, we'll wait & see................I hope we can get to see his airport fashion, too. Looking forward to this. :tongue:

• Like 5