Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Most of our subbed vids are not upl to YT cos of copyright esp jp variety. Even namoo vids we got copyright strike for uploading the subbed version of some ML and SWWTN vids.I cant believe they actually filed copyright complaint to a jg fanpage:(

Anyway,most of our vids are upl to gdrive ,and links are posted to a note usually pinned to top.If u looking for any vid,kindly dm the page at fb.Dont ask here as my respond is slower here,i dont visit often.

Many tks

• Like 5

It's been almost 2 weeks since CM wrap up party. Is there any words from JG since then?

I hope JG is enjoying his break. I hope he would pop up some selfies soon. I wonder what project he's going to do next. Movie? Drama? I am dying to hear from him.:)

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Dear SEA Angels,

JG’s drama Two Weeks will be showing on cable from 11th Oct on Oh!k Channel, MON to FRI. :D

You may find more information by following this link http://www.ohk-tv.com/schedule/ 

In conjunction with Two Weeks airing in SEA, Below is a link to JG’s interview (Eng sub) on the drama. :wink:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4waiatyY3EVS0dzOGZ4cjMwUHM/view?usp=drivesdk

Source:

https://xw.qq.com/ent/20140109015081/ENT2014010901508100

Please enjoy. :)

Share with permission from JGfamily. 

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 4.10.2017 at 9:11 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Qualifications?!! Oh, do tell more.. cool onion head

What do you think are the qualifications? evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

On 4.10.2017 at 9:11 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

"remember" as if we can ever forget Wang So or his love for Hae Soo or the heart-wrenching epic performance by JG! dead onion head

On the other hand calling the song "forget about it" would be pointless. :wink:

I know... Wang So makes us all give him love he deserves... and it will be painfull to watch some parts... but don't we love him in his happy moments as well as in bad moments? When he's angry, heartbroken or let down once again? We will love him in every minute. And let's just say it - LJG is worth our pain.

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I hope JG is enjoying his break. I hope he would pop up some selfies soon. I wonder what project he's going to do next. Movie? Drama? I am dying to hear from him.:)

Me too... For selfish reasons I prefer drama - it's available the same day and mooooore LJG to watch. But of course if LJG wants to do a movie I won't say no. :D

• Like 5

On 6/10/2017 at 9:07 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Thank you! *happy dance*

Thank you so much!

*Credit to original uploaders

@haniiiii I've got the links, thank you anyway! :D

@glassnokamen and @antoniaclamens Please check your PM.

Those cute gifs :wub: Thank you and thanks @glassnokamen for the links... being busy downloading :D and then a lot to watch :D:D

17 hours ago, haniiiii said:

It is really quiet here :) Let's see something funny with our JG ^^ How about this one? :D 

Thank you!!! funny and adorable!!! but it doesn´t have audio?! and yes it's quiet here. i guess while CM we put on hold everything and now real life hit us very hard... plus in my case i can´t connect much on weekends... but it's always a relief to come here and find the awesome LJG stuff you and the other chingus share!!!

12 hours ago, missmaudy said:

It's been almost 2 weeks since CM wrap up party. Is there any words from JG since then?

You speak my mind... i'm also dying... 

9 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Dear SEA Angels,

JG’s drama Two Weeks will be showing on cable from 11th Oct on Oh!k Channel, MON to FRI. :D

You may find more information by following this link http://www.ohk-tv.com/schedule/ 

In conjunction with Two Weeks airing in SEA, Below is a link to JG’s interview (Eng sub) on the drama. :wink:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4waiatyY3EVS0dzOGZ4cjMwUHM/view?usp=drivesdk

Source:

https://xw.qq.com/ent/20140109015081/ENT2014010901508100

Please enjoy. :)

Share with permission from JGfamily. 

what a nice news!!! hope it will do well... thank you for the interview link :D

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Me too... For selfish reasons I prefer drama - it's available the same day and mooooore LJG to watch. But of course if LJG wants to do a movie I won't say no. :D

Me tooooooo... i'd love him in a new drama cause it would mean more screen time and it would air earlier than a movie... but i also want a movie since he said he would like to do one... in fact i want him to do a movie and a drama... i mean the sealfish in me wats it!

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Dear all, 

A gentle reminder to vote for JG on AAA daily.

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703?search=Lee+joon+gi

He is now at number 11... :fearful:

Thank you! 

Voting daily... fighting!!!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

but it doesn´t have audio?!

It has - there's Bruno Mars's song (not sang by Bruno though) in the background. :D At first I didn't hear it too but had to switch the sound on. :)

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Me tooooooo... i'd love him in a new drama cause it would mean more screen time and it would air earlier than a movie... but i also want a movie since he said he would like to do one... in fact i want him to do a movie and a drama... i mean the sealfish in me wats it!

Oooooh yes! A drama AND a movie! It was like that last year. He made us sooo happy about that and then... we cried so much while watching the movie and drama. He must carefully chose this time. I mean dehydration can be v. dangerous. :wink:

Ok jokes aside - I hope that no matter what he does he'll find some time for himself. Sometimes I think he's at work 24/7. His job is v. tiresome. I feel lucky to be honest - I go to work and after doing my stuff I go back home and do whatever I want. Him? After doing tiresome drama he does interviews, photoshots, fms, concerts... Some of those stuff he does even while still making a drama. As much as I love to see him daily news about his holiday would be the best news to me. relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

• Like 6

From LJG International Fans Club

"One Joon Gi Angel took her time and created this awesome calendar where she marked all the Criminal Minds shooting days (as JG wrote the date of shooting on those 96 shooting scenes photos - we posted it one week ago). It looks like hard work and we are thankful to her for it. We can see that he was crazily busy... our hardworking JG"

• Like 7

On 10/3/2017 at 6:03 PM, hiluna said:

LOL that is what I do also, skip through to Wang So.  As a matter of fact I re-edited the first 5 episodes to cut out the bits I would fast forward over but there isn't much to cut out once the characters started dying off so I stopped.  Are you all going to post comments on the MLSHR soompi forum? If so, I will pay a visit there every week to talk about it.

Ummmm....really?????  Ummmm...shareable???? LOL  

Hello fellow LJG Thread Peeps.  I'm back from escaping yet another Hurricane (Nate).  He tried to ruin a big event this weekend but we managed to get the best of him and got it done hours before he arrived.   I am SO tired of hurricanes. 

So it's almost Tuesday in my land.  Did we come up with a strategy/parameters/guidelines for watching and posting about MSLHR?  Are we reacting here or on the MLSHR thread? Watching on Tuesday's and posting reactions Wednesday or when one can? Mentioning likes/dislikes/what one wished would have happened/what was done well? 

I'm also trying to quote from other pages and cannot get it done here on Soompi.   

@antoniaclamens thanks for the Hero dance photos. His partner's arm ruins the best shot of the elusive torso! :wink:

And I forgot it's not just the moustache but the soul patch (also known as a mouche or a jazz dot) under his bottom lip.  :wacko::lol: And ruffles!

@bluelilac1214 @cwngf JGFamily Episodes???? What have I missed?

@LadyOne @haniiiii Thanks for the reminders to VOTE for JG!!  

• Like 6

Just saw the first episode of SHR... oh dear... where to start?! I'm still in the team that appreciates IU's work - I really like that girl and no one will ever convince me she was bad. 

Princes - all different, all differently played. Baek Ah is charming, Wang Moo... well, sorry, he's like mummy to me - expressionless. Wang Wook - perfect (I always liked Kang Ha Neul). I appreciate actress who plays queen Yoo. She's doing her job wonderfully even if her character is #$%^&*!!!

Still love the music, the atmosphere, the drama is so beautiful it's almost painful. The moment when Hae Soo goes through the water to Goryeo is still one of my favourite moments of the first episode (and the whole drama too), esp. that the scene changes into a moment when Wang So shows up for the first time. And what an entrance it was! Sun behind his back, the sky is red like blood, he gallops on black land... those few seconds are enough for me to totally fall in love with Wang So. His perfect side isn't necessary to make me fall for him even more ok, it does. Lee Joon Gi... his eyes... so full of pain, anger and torment... First episode shows Wang So as wounded animal - ready to attack first before someone else attacks him. People treat him like an animal and I believe he feels that way a bit too. They call him wolf dog and knowing his past (from our first watching the drama) he was a bit like wild animal. Wang Wook tries to treat him like human being or at least talk about him with sympathy but he's not a person who'd do something more with that. He doesn't like the way other brothers treat So but he's not fighting too much with them. The rest of the family? Let's see - father observes him but doesn't come closer, mother hates him and we can see that in few seconds, brothers? Apart from Wook they all either dislike him, are affraid of him or threat him like something nasty - don't come too close it may stink. 

To tell you the truth those things I wrote about him can be written in one line: Wang So is extremely lonely. He's not loved by anyone (well, except his sister but... ehm... well...). He feels so lonely he even tries to not be too friendly with Ji Mong, a person who could be actually on his side. For now he feels like he's lost case. He has to make deal to stay at home and stop being a hostage (a son! who are they trying to fool?!). And he'll have to fight for his rights for some time now. And to me he has to fight for his right to be considered as human being.

:heart:

• Like 5

So in honor of the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer being released today....

I am releasing the Hyun Joon:Loves his Lightsaber clip today... From Episode 20. <<<Posting here just in case you don't go check out the CM thread...which is basically dead>>>

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@cedarwood @pixelsticks Missed you guys! 

@pixelsticks glad to know that you are safe.

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

What do you think are the qualifications? evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Being a fan of JG who loves him... love onion head    *smiles at you innocently* 

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

On the other hand calling the song "forget about it" would be pointless. :wink:

I know... Wang So makes us all give him love he deserves... and it will be painfull to watch some parts... but don't we love him in his happy moments as well as in bad moments? When he's angry, heartbroken or let down once again? We will love him in every minute. And let's just say it - LJG is worth our pain.

LJG is definitely worth the pain - the most important reason I'm going to watch MLSHR again, although I know it's going to break my heart again:tears: 

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Those cute gifs :wub: Thank you and thanks @glassnokamen for the links... being busy downloading :D and then a lot to watch :D

Of course, the gifs are cute - JG is in them right? :wink:  After watching them you are going to love him even more - he is absolutely adorable! :wub::wub:

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So it's almost Tuesday in my land.  Did we come up with a strategy/parameters/guidelines for watching and posting about MSLHR?  Are we reacting here or on the MLSHR thread? Watching on Tuesday's and posting reactions Wednesday or when one can? Mentioning likes/dislikes/what one wished would have happened/what was done well? 

Everything you said. @cedarwood @antoniaclamens  How are we going to do this? Anyone?

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@bluelilac1214 @cwngf JGFamily Episodes???? What have I missed?

PMed you.

• Like 4

It has been a while since I have been in this forum. Not because my admiration  for LJG but life just happened to keep me busy. Sadly not in a good way. But now I’m back and hopefully can be  more active around here.

Now let’s  talk CM! As a person who has watched American crime series (although I’m not an  expert) I think it was alright. It was well done and well written.  However, it’s definitely not something I will rewatch nor miss. Honestly, I thought it was a waste of LJGs excellent talent. I know a lot of you loved  the show but for me, it was a bit flat compare  to  LJGs another projects.  

• Like 8

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Hi angels,

Hope you are all coping well with the JG drought.Its hard but lets hang in there.Some News(not really new but I saw it today)!!! I read this Naver article, the other day.But I thought google translate was doing its rubbish translation as usual.Apparently I wasn't mistaken.I usually roll my eyes on lists like these because I feel they have no value and are merely for fans to brag about.But still its good to see him(JG) there.

Seo-Hyun-Jin-Yang-Se-Jong-Ha-Ji-Won.jpg

skipped some info here because....(irrelevant)

Korean Business Research Institute (KBRI) analyzed 328,253,005 pieces of big data that was collected from September 1 to October 2. They measured consumers’ brand participation, media coverage, and communication for 100 actors who are currently appearing in dramas.

skipped info because..(irrelevant)

Check out the top 30 below:

29. Lee Joon Gi

• Like 6

To keep this thread nice and spicy for the next two weeks or at least until he(JG) comes back.. I will be throwing in gif and photo recaps (facial expressions, outfit commentary, body language, quotes,  BTS etc) of  Hyun Joon in Criminal Minds. Starting from ep 1 all the way up to ep 20.Feel free to throw in your favourite CM gifs,.. for those who are interested and have a minute to spare.I am also looking forward to the wang so discussions(if everyone is ready).

So for today..Here is some shots from ep 1 and 2:

a. The "am so confident pose" (and gotta love those elf ears..:D:D)

tumblr_otqb8xzrYY1v9bs9yo3_400.gif

b. The "I am really not interested" look:

tumblr_ots5cmh0Q71v9bs9yo4_400.gif

c. He looked so innocent and broken here:(:

tumblr_ottd5bDYki1r3hugwo1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ottd5bDYki1r3hugwo2_540.gif

• Like 6