Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@Oyashirazu thank you so much for organizing and putting together a great list to a great actor who I know will appreciate reading what his fans think of him. Not sure if these were mentioned? If so, I apologize for the extra work in looking these over.

94. He has a great sense or code of ethics.  He can be super sexy without having to do scenes that eliminate the imagination of lovemaking.  He is romantic and demonstrated great sex appeal in the movies like Never Said Goodbye and even Virgin Snow and didn't even need to take off his shirt. What a man! I admire an actor who can give you all those feels without having to exploit himself. 

95. He is charming without putting on aires nor worries about where he is or how he should behave if it can convey his appreciation whether at an airport tired from a flight or coming out of a restaurant or even a car (coming or going). He was the only actor after the Lotte PC who stopped to meet the fans.  The others just kept walking and tried to look away from the fans. He will also act a part with enthusiasm whether in Running Man or Running Man (Chinese vers) and give the audience a fun side of himself even if it makes the other actors blush.

96. He can wait tables and serve with charisma. Saw him demonstrate this on the Running Man Chinese version when he guested. He was a waiter before he made his breakthrough.

97. He takes full responsibility...whether the drama he stars in has ratings not as expected or his hard earn savings were embezzled by people he trusted. He ultimately takes the responsibility. He doesn't want to place blame on anyone. 

Again, sorry if these were already mentioned in some form of description that differ from above.

• Like 10

@oyashirazu JG is my Korean language teacher. I bought Learning Korean with Lee Jun Ki 4 months ago. His voice in the cd, makes me melt :love:

@Silvermaine the pics you posted here and in our WA group, OMG!! I am drooling!!!

@missmaudy I am in Budapest right now, holidaying but I still lurking here waiting for Candy In My Ear English sub. :grin:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

MY HEART IS TREMBLING. HE LOOKS SO GOOD I CAAAAAAAN'T

Oh dear I wasn't prepared... :love:

On the other hand - it's Lee Joon Gi's thread - after so many months I should be prepared all the time...

Second thought - it's impossible to be prepared 'cause with every picture he looks better and better. 

*dies*

4 hours ago, hiluna said:

I also don't like the lead actress and skip her scenes when I rewatch joseon gunman. Her voice and mannerisms are too old for the character even though she tries to act cute, unlike IU who just nails the cuteness in Moon Lovers.

The problem with her character is that she's blank (blank? I mean she's pure like crystal - no faults). I liked this actress better in TBDAW, sure, but I don't mind her in Joseon gunman. Maybe because I've seen worse actresses so NSM doesn't botter me at all. 

2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

JHB did better than her. 

I must say I love Jeon Hye Bin and when I first saw JG I didn't know her yet I hoped she'll get the guy. The chemistry between her and Joon Gi in this drama was amazing. :D 

2 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

93. He can even act with his neck veins! Who wasn't blown away by his acting when they watched the poison scene in MLSHR? Please tell us how you can do stuff like that, Joon Gi!

Wow! I didn't think about that but you're so right!!!

40 minutes ago, silvianage said:

ok found it in Joon Gi International fb for part 2

Yaaaaay!!! :heart:

31 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

95. He is charming without putting on aires nor worries about where he is or how he should behave if it can convey his appreciation whether at an airport tired from a flight or coming out of a restaurant or even a car (coming or going). He was the only actor after the Lotte PC who stopped to meet the fans.

True. And he's always so nice to his fans even if they're screaming like crazy and he's dead tired. 

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@oyashirazu JG is my Korean language teacher. I bought Learning Korean with Lee Jun Ki 4 months ago. His voice in the cd, makes me melt :love:

@Silvermaine the pics you posted here and in our WA group, OMG!! I am drooling!!!

@missmaudy I am in Budapest right now, holidaying but I still lurking here waiting for Candy In My Ear English sub. :grin:

Finally the ladies are done subbing . They are amazing. 

About the show, my heart flutters as JG converse with his Candy.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

92. The happiness he shows when he sits at a table laden (to make sure we mean the same thing: table laden as in dining table?). He loves and enjoys food very much and eats his food with relish and delight. @glassnokamen

I mean a table full of food :D. He really love and enjoy food!!! 

Please add Italy to the contry :D

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, girlyponytail said:

Hi antoniaclamens, I'll go to Korea next month, definitely want to go to his FM, and currently still trying to figure out how to get the ticket. 

A couple days ago I was quite confident about my plan to buy the ticket via interpark (so happy it has english version!). I happily made an interpark account, practiced alot by pretending buying other concert ticket LOL (try Pitbull concert because it will be held in the same venue thus you can get familiar with the seating plan and I assume his FM will be standing ticket also just like Pitbull seating plan).

Well... everything seemed good for me... until three days ago, I tried to buy YYS's FM at the ticket opening day, tuesday at 8pm KST. I was very excited because I wanted to know how my internet connection worked out in real time when competing to Korean netizen hahaha.

Exactly at 8pm sharp it opened. Less than a minute, I realized I was defeated. Even I had no opportunity to select seat! The ticket was sold quickly, I tried to select any seat, but no seat available to be selected in seating plan! It happened because I thought my internet connection was not fast enough to display the change in every second for every tickets bought already! This situation has never happened during my practice! LOL (off course I compete none when practicing)

Btw, YYS's FM only had appx 650 tickets so I can not imagine how to compete with thousands of people booking Joon Gi's FM ticket at the same time from my home with not so fast internet connection LOL. I definitely need another plan. However, if you're confident with your internet connection, try to buy via interpark.

So far, I have several ideas:
I have a friend who has a friend who live in Korea - LOL what a long connection - She will try to help me but can not promise me a thing.
I notice some web site also sell tickets which are sold out already at interpark in very high price, but I don't know whether it is a scam or not.
I notice some web site offers a help to buy something from Korea, but less review about them.

Sounds not reliable right? I'll figure out another plan then.

@girlyponytail I have the same doubt that you've got.... and I tried too to buy the ticket as you do, and I've got no fortune as well 

I'm curious about the other web site that sells ticket and that there aren't official site... my doubt is: if you buy tickets through these sites, you do not run the risk of being considered illegal? On the official website of the LJG, during the previous FM, it had been issued a warning about these sites, saing that they were examining and analyzing them. I would not buy it and then see me denied access because the ticket is invalid :(

Does anyone of you purchased tickets through these websites and had problems?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, eugeneyy said:

I wonder what JG Oppa is busy with these days.. been waiting for his instagram update after the 2million post :huh:

Maybe preparing for his final fanmeeting and new drama - even though still no official confirmation for that yet - ? :wink: 

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Maybe preparing for his final fanmeeting and new drama - even though still no official confirmation for that yet - ? :wink: 

I see, I think so too! :) can't wait to see him in new drama ! After watching 2 weeks, I truly anticipate his character in  the yet to confirm Criminal Minds drama, wanna see him as a detective instead of a fugitive haha :D

• Like 7

What is everybody's guess about the next episode of My Ear's Candy?  Will Red Ginseng and Bunny Bunny start the episode, and then the other new couple is introduced for a bit and then back to them?  Do you think this upcoming show will be their last and they will meet or more episodes?

And anybody have any idea what the Taiyaki reference means?  I know it's the fish cakes, but in terms of them.  

@glassnokamen I hope you can figure some successful strategy.  

I found this and it made me laugh:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

@glassnokamen

I found this and it made me laugh:

I can completely understand how she feels. Before Moon Lovers, I used to have a long list;

1. So Ji Sub

2. Jang Hyuk

3. Lee Dong Wook

4. Go Soo

5. Hyun Bin

6. Joo Sang Wook

7. Kim Ji Hoon

8. Jung Il Woo

9. Cha Seung Won

10. Chung Jung Myung

Now

1. Lee Joon Gi

2. Lee Joon Gi

3. Lee Joon Gi

Plus I joined a forum.

lol

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 17

4 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@lisethvr, thanks for sharing ! hehe here we go, shy JG. He is all cocky and can sort out all the cheesy lines without any trouble but when it gets personal/honest talk and he is not "acting" anymore, he gets shy shy and embarrassed ~ Cute.

I know right?? he got all nervous and shy when comes to heart matter. So cute. Just like a little boy and his first crush :tongue:

• Like 9