Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@antoniaclamens:kiss_wink:for the mention 

HdQ3gTl.gif

tumblr_omitjvQpsk1vng8dpo2_400.giftumblr_omitjvQpsk1vng8dpo4_400.gif

"Candy In My Ears 2" sloppy Lee Joon-ki, "Hello I am Mr. Red Ginseng", Choi Ji-woo and Bae Seong-woo

2017/03/09 

photo827748.jpg

Lee Joon-ki meets candy Banibani in Firenze.

Actor Lee Joon-ki is appearing in the tvN show "Candy In My Ears 2".

He headed for the city of Firenze to meet his destiny.

Lee Joon-ki introduced himself as Mr. Red Ginseng. He continued to talk to Banibani. He asked her many questions like, "Do you like music?", "Are you an idol?" and such.

He arrived at the Duomo di Firenze and talked to his Candy on the phone. He set out to find her and said he felt like he was on a date.

http://www.hancinema.net/candy-in-my-ears-2-sloppy-lee-joon-ki-hello-i-am-mr-red-ginseng-choi-ji-woo-and-bae-seong-woo-103929.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

====================

Spoiler

tumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o9_r1_400.giftumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o3_r4_400.gif  

tumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o10_r2_400.giftumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o5_r1_400.giftumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o7_r1_400.giftumblr_omig2zRurn1tfpyq7o8_r1_400.gif

C6gyCh2U8AEf1pG.jpg

Talk about Lee Joon Gi and ‘kkotminam’ would probably be the first come to mind. After all, the Hallyu heartthrob is arguably the Godfather of all flower boys (The King and the Clown, anybody?) – and even has the nod of approval from fellow Scarlet Heart Ryeo co-star Kang Ha Neul, who voted him as the most prince-like amongst the cast. But before you think the actor is anything like his prince charming characters, the 34-year-old is quick to reassure you that he’s far from it. Or is he?

We beg to differ, after meeting him when he was in town for the press conference of his [Thank You] Asia Tour as part of the HSBC Women’s Championship Music Festival. The Korean star was full of cheeky antics as the cameras flashed away at his galore of finger hearts and adorable poses. But when it’s time to be serious, he spared no time in snapping back into professional mode and tackling the questions that came firing up. Here are some of the highlights you’d missed on out!

ON BEING LABELLED AS A HOLLYWOOD STAR

“I’m a little embarrassed to call it a Hollywood debut because it wasn’t a major role, but more of a special cameo. I still have a lot to work on and a long journey to go, but the entire experience was a really enjoyable one. I see it as a blessing and I’m very honoured to be part of the production. Till this day, I still keep in touch with director Paul Anderson and told him to keep me in mind for future works. I’d always drop hints to him (laughs). He joked that perhaps he could create a reboot chapter to Resident Evil where I come back as a zombie or something!”

ON BEING A VETERAN ACTOR ON SET

“I had so much fun filming with the cast of [Scarlet Heart Ryeo]. Most of the actors are at least 10 years younger than me, so I was a little concerned that there might be a generation gap at first. But when the cameras started rolling, we interacted so well together and the chemistry was great. They also brought a lot of refreshing angles and creativity to the set, which was something we all could learn from.”

ON TAKING THE ACTION PLUNGE

Lee Joon Gi Two Weeks

“It’s part and parcel of being in action scenes to have minor injuries here and there. As much as I’d like to pull off those stunts myself, I put in ample preparation in order to prevent any potential accidents from occurring. The most dangerous action scene I could recall was from Two Weeks, where I had to be put in threatening situations such as falling into the river, being in car accidents… That was when I thought I should be really careful, if not the investors who have put in money into the production and the fans who have spent time supporting it would all go to waste.”

ON BEING THE PRINCE OF THE GROUP

“I think it’s the opposite. My character as Wang So had the least prince-like traits. In fact, I was really inspired by Kang Ha Neul’s role as the Eighth Prince because he portrayed how a prince should be like perfectly on the show. He has a warm and impressive side to him that Wang So lacks, so I wouldn’t say I’m more ‘princely’ than Kang Ha Neul.”

ON THE FOURTH PRINCE AS A 21ST CENTURY HERO

“If Wang So had a chance to be transported forward in time, I feel that he’d still be a very good-looking character. But because of his aggressive personality, he probably wouldn’t be able to fit into the modern culture very well. He’s the kind of guy who likes to be in control and take the lead, and there’s also an inconsiderate side to him… so he may not be in harmony with the people around him. Nevertheless, I think he’d still be as charming as ever. (Laughs)” 

Verdict: Lee Joon Gi’s definitely not your typical actor, but one thing’s for sure: whether he’s saeguk prince, an action hero, or a modern-day gent, he’d be an absolute charmer regardless of his roles. And we look forward to seeing more dynamic sides of him in the future!

Main image credit: UnUsUaL Entertainment

http://teenage.com.sg/entertainment/sorry-ladies-lee-joon-gi-isnt-the-prince-charming-you-think-he-is/

• Like 14

1 hour ago, luvkstyle said:

@lisethvrThank you so much for the information re his songwriting.  I did notice the name 'The Director of Soul' against some of his songs when I was searching on Google :)  Yes I must have got confused - thanks for putting me straight ^_^ I will look at the videos tonight :D

@missmaudyI believe he is about 5ft 10in - 1.78m according to various internet sites.  He himself said in an interview after filming SWWTN that he wished he was taller and was comparing himself to Lee Soo Hyuk 1.84m and Changmin 1.85m.  Apparently some actors do wear lift inserts in their shoes and perhaps they do for certain occasions as well.  It makes sense. (Of course I'm not saying Joon Gi does this :p)

Reveal hidden contents

I saw an video of Jang Hyuk a few years ago when he was in Mongolia and he rolled down a hill and his shoe came off and the insert flew out of it of course everyone cracked up laughing - poor Jang Hyuk - he is said to be 1.77m tall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGW8LzLwDRA&index=2&list=PLJIIhqmbAqX2Zt3Qof5La4viIprJALPvs

...at 1.10mins - right click on link and open in a new tab

Most Korean celebrities, I think, inflate their height on their profile. That is why LJG look taller than some or most of those who claimed to be 180cm tall in their profile or even those 182cm. 

I have really been curious about his height for long. If you noticed, he was being chased on his dramas TBDW & Two Weeks. Both dramas listed him as 180cm. And, yes, I also heard him say that he is only 178cm.   

That is why I don't think Jung Kyung Ho of TBWD is actually 184cm.   :) 

• Like 8

@missmaudyYes I think that some Korean actors who are a little shorter are quite sensitive about their height.  Well I think a lot of shorter men in general are as well from what I have observed in my own country.  I guess it's something they can't do anything about - plastic surgery won't help.

moonlovers88.jpg

For comparison - Kang Haneul 1.82m, Baekhyun 1,74m, Nam Joo Hyuk 1,88m.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@missmaudyYes I think that some Korean actors who are a little shorter are quite sensitive about their height.  Well I think a lot of shorter men in general are as well from what I have observed in my own country.  I guess it's something they can't do anything about - plastic surgery won't help.

For comparison - Kang Haneul 1.82m, Baekhyun 1,74m, Nam Joo Hyuk 1,88m.

Forget about Baekhyun, he definitely wore lifts. Idols are notorious for that. Even Changmin wears sometimes even he is already tall. I heard them say in one of their interviews or guesting.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, kiinn said:

Where do you guys buy his music? I couldn't find them in both iMusic and iTunes store. I don't want hardcopy though......

@kiinn I bought his CDs and simply import the song files to iTunes lol. However I figured that two albums, Deucer' and 'Exhale', are available on iTunes, along with 'For One Day' from Arang and the Magistrate OST.

Try the links in the spoiler below if you haven't got these two albums from iTunes:

58 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@kiinn I bought his CDs and simply import the song files to iTunes lol. However I figured that two albums, Deucer' and 'Exhale', are available on iTunes, along with 'For One Day' from Arang and the Magistrate OST.

Try the links in the spoiler below if you haven't got these two albums from iTunes:

I see..... you're a dedicated fan lol. I could get the exhale and arang through iMusic. I want the Now and Thank You, i'm brainwashed by that two, keep replaying his performances. I'm upset Apple doesn't update his music lol . I guess if I can't find them, i'll rip those from youtube, or..... Should i rummage my way through Hangul site? Urgh 

anyway thanks for the information hehe

• Like 6

Hello everyone :)

My name's Rita and I'm from Italy. I'm new to this forum and I'm not quite good in english, so please forgive my mistakes :D
I'm going to Seoul from 14th to 18th april, just when the last FM will be held and I really hope to get the ticket to see Mr. Joon Gi live, since I don't know if I'll be able to return in Korea next year <_<. I see his last performance live in Singapore (... ehm... live on my pc of course :lol: :lol: :lol:) and I'm still out of word about that... I really don't know how could I be if I were able to see him on stage for real :wub:.

I know that many of you soompies are waiting, as me, for the announcement of when and how the FM tickets will be available and, most of all, if we, that living outside Korea, will be able to buy it through the official channel, but there's one thing that I don't understand: tickets are already available for whom who live in Korea, or aren't they available for anyone at this moment? 

Just curious about that :D

Edited by glassnokamen
  • Like 13

@lisethvr Yay!  Those white pant lobby images keep slowly leaking out.  

The video is great.  I wish they would not only translate his answer but what he is choosing between.

2 hours ago, kiinn said:

I see..... you're a dedicated fan lol. I could get the exhale and arang through iMusic. I want the Now and Thank You, i'm brainwashed by that two, keep replaying his performances. I'm upset Apple doesn't update his music lol . I guess if I can't find them, i'll rip those from youtube, or..... Should i rummage my way through Hangul site? Urgh 

anyway thanks for the information hehe

That was my problem when Now & Thank You was first released.  I wanted to buy it through a legit channel where JG gets credit, but it doesn't exist for International Fans.  Namoo & JG missed out on some minor revenue for sure. I hate to say it, but I have had to resort to rip & YT. 

@violina Yes, how can we not acknowledge his prominent Adam's apple?  ^_^

Ok Longtime JG Fans....where is this from? 'Stached JG?

• Like 9

@pixelsticks I had the impression that the "Thank You" Album was his gift to his fan. Maybe that's the reason it's not available for sale anywhere? Also, I think the MV for Now was done by LJG himself. Just correct me if I'm wrong. :) 

About the ballroom dance, I am not a long time fan but I have watched his drama Hero. It's from that drama.

@glassnokamen Welcome! :)

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 9

@kiinn hahaha I have to confess that I bought his CDs not because i'm such a truly dedicated fan; I'm simply an old skool collector of cassettes, CDs and also EPs/LPs lol... and somehow I love keeping his CD jackets and photo books kkkk...

Yeah, it's too bad that 'Thank You' isn't available via iTunes for international stores. I had to shamelessly 'force' a Korean friend to download the songs for me via Melon as my Hangul knowledge is barely existent :crazy:. I think if that friend didn't help me, I would have just gone to Youtube and ripped the songs from there as well *sigh*.

By the way, I saw a post on IG about Criminal Minds update. Anybody with a decent Hangul knowledge can tell what information is this exactly in addition to what's written on the caption by the one who posted this? thanks...

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Hello everyone :)

My name's Rita and I'm from Italy. I'm new to this forum and I'm not quite good in english, so please forgive my mistakes :D
I'm going to Seoul from 14th to 18th april, just when the last FM will be held and I really hope to get the ticket to see Mr. Joon Gi live, since I don't know if I'll be able to return in Korea next year <_<. I see his last performance live in Singapore (... ehm... live on my pc of course :lol: :lol: :lol:) and I'm still out of word about that... I really don't know how could I be if I were able to see him on stage for real :wub:.

I know that many of you soompies are waiting, as me, for the announcement of when and how the FM tickets will be available and, most of all, if we, that living outside Korea, will be able to buy it through the official channel, but there's one thing that I don't understand: tickets are already available for whom who live in Korea, or aren't they available for anyone at this moment? 

Just curious about that :D

Hmmmm the ticketing site is usually announced like a week or a few days before the selling date. (Can't remember for the December Seoul FM) We get updates from his Korean fans about that or from his official website. So far, no news. :) 

• Like 9

@NoonaE  I see.....I tried to DL from the site you mentioned, but it prompted me to install certain programme ( which I couldn't cause it's not compatible with iOS). argh, never mind, I'll just rip them, i don't care anymore. @pixelsticks i was thinking to email them, but well.. i'm too lazy for the trouble..lol

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Hmmmm the ticketing site is usually announced like a week or a few days before the selling date. (Can't remember for the December Seoul FM) We get updates from his Korean fans about that or from his official website. So far, no news. :) 

Thank you for your reply, I were very curious about that, since in Italy the ticket sales for concerts begins month before the date of the concert :)

• Like 7

Welcome @eugeneyy @glassnokamen

On 3/9/2017 at 5:18 AM, missmaudy said:

I hope we will hear news about his upcoming acting projects anytime soon. 

Me too. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. Although I also want him to get a well deserved rest before he's back. 

On 3/9/2017 at 8:09 PM, junejungki said:

Hear hear!! You are not alone. I am normally a sane person. I analyst things from different angle and perspective before making my decision. But when comes to Jun Ki, I lost my sanity. :tongue:

you two are not alone. I've definitely  lost my sanity over LJK :tongue:

I SO wished I had time to come to this tread more often. My spirits lifts whenever I come here.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, NoonaE said:

By the way, I saw a post on IG about Criminal Minds update. Anybody with a decent Hangul knowledge can tell what information is this exactly in addition to what's written on the caption by the one who posted this? thanks...

Spoiler

Approximately 2 days ago I saw this information about Criminal Minds on a Weibo page that provides information about drama world but I don't know where where this information was obtained and if it's reliable. The person who posted this on instagram united 2 pics in a single, the top pic (the one that looks like a title) was posted almost 2 days ago and the below pic was posted yesterday.

http://weibo.com/1398082920/Ez1av34Jz?type=comment#_rnd1489178069132 (first pic)

http://weibo.com/1398082920/Ez8S2FRFJ?type=comment#_rnd1489179872838 (second pic)

What was said on Weibo about first pic was (I use the translator):

tvN 'Criminal Mind' ( 'IRIS' Yang Yun Ho PD / 'Cheo Yong' Hong Seung Hyun scriptwriter). 
Taewon finally let 'Choi Wan Kyu' take check.

53550d68ly1fdgry9kh3gj208i02owew.jpg

In the pic says (I translated this):

Criminal Minds (Taewon Entertainment, ABC, Disney)_20
Yang Yun Ho/Hong Seung Hyun (Choi Wan Kyu Creator)
         Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, Son Hyun Joo

And about second pic, the person who posted this on weibo said almost the same as what is said on instagram. I guess it's a summary of what it says in the pic.

Taewon Entertainment, producer of TV series 'Criminal Minds' investment progress is completed, lead cast is complete, shooting from April 17 to the end of August, now pre-production in progress.

53550d68ly1fdhpybk248j20f906874l.jpg

A few days ago I wrote here that in DC, Joon Gi's fans were talking about Criminal Minds's director would be Yang Yun Ho and I also said that Joon Gi and the director already knew each other because they had been filming Grand Prix for almost a month, but Joon Gi had to leave the movie because the army took him.

I searched more information about the director and screenwriters.

Director: Yang Yun Ho (IRIS, Fighter in the Wind, Grand Prix)
Initial Screenwriter: Hong Seung Hyun (Hot Blood, Cheo Yong and Cheo Yong 2)
Screenwriter who will oversee the script: Choi Wan Kyu (All In, Love Story in Harvard, Jumong, Gourmet, Midas, Triangle, The Flower in Prison).

• Like 10