Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Running in to say HI!! tumblr_ol0v75yYin1qi92llo4_250_zpsn5xwvi Looks like ALOT has happened in the few short days I had no internet!  I cannot WAIT to read reports of the Singapore show, see new pics and where can one find English subbed footage of JG Candy show? 

Off to go read back posts that I missed! 

• Like 9

Aaah forget the precious facebook videos I posted, a lady shared the whole concert <3 <3 <3

For those who couldnt be there, nor have had the blessing of seeing Oppa live, here is the whole FM in Singapore shared by a lovely SG fan on FB!!!

EDIT: So sorry for posting the same video as the previous post TT. Didnt refresh right before posting sniff. Moderators, feel free to delete my post ^^U

• Like 10

On 2/26/2017 at 9:16 AM, oyashirazu said:

Part 3 of WOWOW Interview. Once again, I translated the Japanaese subtitles so it's probably not 100% the same.

Q: Are there any interesting episodes with other co-actors of the MLSHR cast? (He already talked about IU and KHN in Part 2)

JG: My generation was like this: Through sharing a drink we (actors of my generation) would confirm our friendship. While exchanging recent news or talking about our opinions on the drama/movie we're working on right now we'd share stories throughout the whole night. This way we'd deepen our relationship. That's different from the young people these days. Their way of living is already set and they don't do stuff like drinking with their sunbaes. They don't really like going out for drinks. So personally I was disappointed. I always liked to gather all the co-actors and have fun drinking together so we'd grow closer over our talks there. But it was regretful that didn't really happen this time. Once the juniors grow older they might understand. I wish they'll understand the taste of alcohol as well as our way of having fun. In my next project, I want to do it this way. But among everyone on set, Kim Sung Kyun (Ji Mong - you're the hero :D) was the one who drank well. He helped to keep my loneliness at bay. Even if he already finished filming for the day, he'd prepare chijimi (Korean "pancakes") and wait for me. And then he'd say "Let's have some makgeolli (Korean alcoholic beverage) among the two of us". Even on our free days we would go out for a drink and whine about this and that to each other. Something like a perfect acting performance doesn't exist so when talking about MLSHR, we kept on whining/complaining. We also shared drinks and talks at the hotels. I'm very grateful to Kim Sung Kyun. He's a guy who loves drinking. Even though he was supposed to be really exhausted after a day of filming he'd always think of us and attend to us and our needs. Next time, I want to act only with him (laughs). I want to have drink gatherings every day.

(Comment: When I heard him talking about drinking with Kim Sung Kyun, I instantly had to think of this BTS :lol: Fast forward to 1:26. I can imagine that they bonded well over their nightly drinks. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02PrOTTiHhQTVVlT2xEUmRES3c/view )

Cut post to save space...  but now... maybe... I don't have to dislike JiMong (the wrong gentlemen present at the end of MLSHR)

12 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

Quote from www.teenage.com.sg Instagram above -  " We never knew how cheeky the lad was until we met him at the press conference for the HSBC Women's Champions Music Festival -- full of smouldering gazes and flirty antics while dishing out answers."  lol B):tongue::wub:

:lol: Speaking of cheeky...see @zi4r post?  OMG!

4 hours ago, zi4r said:
Just a teaser for everyone. Feel free to share :wub:

Dangerous

58 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

And viola, the teaser for Ear Candy is out

Oh my!!  Excited to watch this!

@Christabelita and @lisethvr You do right for us!  Thanks for sharing.  

• Like 10

Fellow Soompiers who went to the Singapore Fan Meet:

I hope you had a fantastic time (even in the rain) and the weekend met all your expectations.  When you are rested and ready...,please share your thoughts, photos, reviews, stories here for us when you can! 

What would we like to know/hear/see? 

• Overall impression of JG in person? How did it compare to what you had in your mind? 
  • Did you go to the airport?  What was that like? Crowds? 
  • Did you go to the interviews/photo ops?  Impressions?
  • Did you sneak for the Sound Check/Rehearsal?
  • Did you buy any JG merchandise?  What? 
  • Any other JG sightings to talk about?
  • Meet any other JG fans and make new acquantances?
  • Did it stop raining?
  • How long did you wait in line to get in? Where were you in the crowd?
  • How many people were in the crowd?  How was the overall vibe of the crowd? Did they respond well? 
  • How long was the show?  Which songs did he perform/dance?  Any number that was your favorite?
  • Do you have a voice (did you yell alot?)
  • What was your fave outfit he wore during fan meet?  (Or weekend for that matter)

Feel free to add questions...

• Like 10

4 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

What a blast. With all the fancams shared on Twitter, and I must say 

JG is the new face of Hallyu.

From kpop to kdrama he got it all. He can speak in English very well which means he can reach more globally.

JG is the King of Fanservice.

JG can sing, dance, interact to bring back his glory to his fans. Thank You says it all.

And viola, the teaser for Ear Candy is out

New? Thought LJG has been a Hallyu Star since the King and the Clown. 

(Sorry for some reasons, I was unable to delete the video that's why it's included in the quote.) The girl on the phone sounds familiar. 

• Like 6

170303 Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour "Thank You" Rehearsal

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Shows His Romantic Side In Preview For “My Ear’s Candy”

lee joon gi

Lee Joon Gi will be getting to know a stranger over the phone in the next episode of “My Ear’s Candy”!

tvN’s reality show “My Ear’s Candy” follows celebrities as they converse over the phone with an anonymous caller until their phone batteries run out, forming friendships while trying to guess who is on the other side of the line. At the end of March 4’s episode, viewers were shown a preview for next week that features a rare reality show appearance by actor Lee Joon Gi.

Lee Joon Gi will be chatting with his “candy” while traveling in Florence, and the preview highlights the picturesque setting as Lee Joon Gi rides a bike through the city, sightsees, and later tries to cook a romantic dinner.

He grins as he introduces himself to his caller as “Mr. Red Ginseng,” which has her just replying, “Huh?”. Lee Joon Gi previously said in an interview back in 2012 that he dreamed of being born again as red ginseng, and that he wanted to give other people energy as the plant is believed to do, and it appears that he still likes that idea!

As Lee Joon Gi travels around, he tries to guess the identity of his “candy,” and says, “I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.”

Watch the preview below!

Spoiler

Lee Joon Gi’s episode of “My Ear’s Candy” will air on March 11 at 10:50 p.m. KST on tvN.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/04/watch-lee-joon-gi-shows-romantic-side-preview-next-episode-ears-candy/

• Like 14

High Kicking JG

Basically the way you would want any guy you adore to be looking at you.

Imagine walking through this tunnel?  Whomever at Lotte came up with this concept/idea is amazing. Kudos to you and your creative department!

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Need help on this question. The FM in Singapore is free standing. Doesn't it means if you are early u are in the front? Why is a number assigned to the fans who are queuing? How does the number works? Saw a fan commented online she got number 39..how does it works?

A lot of drama today during waiting & queueing. I'll share   later when I'm sober. Right now I'm still dreaming abt Jun Ki

• Like 11

Hope everyone who went to the Singapor fanmeeting had fun :) I envy you ~ 

And I was very skeptical about the candy in my ear show but it looks fun actually. Perfect for our talkative guy ah ah. But I guess he'll get shy at some point of it :tongue: So he is probably talking to Park Min Young, since she was seen in Venice ?
And it is a tvn show... maybe it's a sign for his next project :wink: 

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Hope everyone who went to the Singapor fanmeeting had fun :) I envy you ~ 

And I was very skeptical about the candy in my ear show but it looks fun actually. Perfect for our talkative guy ah ah. But I guess he'll get shy at some point of it :tongue: So he is probably talking to Park Min Young, since she was seen in Venice ?
And it is a tvn show... maybe it's a sign for his next project :wink: 

I wonder the same too, some fans speculated that Park Min Young would be his candy because while Joon Gi was in Florence, she was at that time in Venice shooting too and her fans didn't know what it was. Well then I don't take it seriously, but 2 days after Joon Gi was discovered in Florence, Joon Gi's stylist posted in her instagram, videos from Venice and from there she took her flight back to Korea. So he was probably talking to Park Min Young.

• Like 13

He's extremely funny. I was super happy, i think we sort of lost our sanity. LoL i'm bewildered by his english, he literally sounded sexy and cute at the same time, it's so weird ( in a very good way)

• Like 15

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Basically the way you would want any guy you adore to be looking at you.

Imagine walking through this tunnel?  Whomever at Lotte came up with this concept/idea is amazing. Kudos to you and your creative department!

I love this concept. More videos of Joon Gi from Lotte department Store in Star Avenue.

• Like 11