Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 12/15/2016 at 6:07 AM, cedarwood said:

You won't... but then... do you really need to sleep when you have Joon Gi in you bedroom? :w00t:

You've got a real good point there. LoL :wub:

The ELLE ---> I hate the fur. I also dislike most of his fashion at the FM. But I'm always smitten by his mischievous smile, it's easy to ignore those. It's not like I have rights to complain, anyway. Does namoo have stylist job opportunity? I want to apply.

• Like 12

14 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

That would be the most stupid reason in history if that is the case.

even during a photo shoot no one compares to his acting. He is such a good actor I am still in awe.

Never seen this before, thank you for sharing! :blush:

I saw an old video of him and Lee Hyori doing a photo shoot, and there's a part that requires them to shed tears. He managed to do that within moments and no eyedrops needed and looking good too. And those are real tears. If you ask me, I will be needing those artificial drops and not to mention the ugly face I'll be making. This shows how incredible he is as an actor! He's so passion with his roles, (in this case photo shoot ) you can feel like its happening for real. Joongi drops them as easy as ABC. He's one of the talented and not all actors can do that, you can always tell when its real. :heart:

• Like 16

20 hours ago, booho said:

sometimes i envy with fans who live in japan ahahhahahahah, it's so easy for them to attens korea's concert / fanmeeting 

Hi booho, ye, how lucky they can get - since approximate travel time from Tokyo, Japan to Seoul, South Korea is: just ,more or less 1 hr, 41 mins. Very near each other, right?  :P

• Like 10

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Can I have this man for my Christmas present this year??I promise I'll be good a girl for 2017. 

Want him wraped in christmas paper and a bow? :D 

I just died after seein the gif with him holding a baby... AGAIN. *swoons*

3 hours ago, gallevi said:

Oh my God! This again!

Guys, I think I'm weird or something. Seriously what's wrong with me? Any picture or video of him is nice but THOSE cuts with him and the baby do weird things to my heart. Can't hold all these feels giphy.gif

There's nothing wrong with you we have the same "problem". Or... there's something wrong with us all. ;)

1 hour ago, kiinn said:

The ELLE ---> I hate the fur. I also dislike most of his fashion at the FM. But I'm always smitten by his mischievous smile, it's easy to ignore those. It's not like I have rights to complain, anyway. Does namoo have stylist job opportunity? I want to apply.

The fur... erm.. don't know what to say... once again the Dark Lord of the Sith Stylist showed up. *sigh*

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, yumezu said:

I saw an old video of him and Lee Hyori doing a photo shoot, and there's a part that requires them to shed tears. He managed to do that within moments and no eyedrops needed and looking good too. And those are real tears. If you ask me, I will be needing those artificial drops and not to mention the ugly face I'll be making. This shows how incredible he is as an actor! He's so passion with his roles, (in this case photo shoot ) you can feel like its happening for real. Joongi drops them as easy as ABC. He's one of the talented and not all actors can do that, you can always tell when its real. :heart:

Just look how good he was in this video. Even for photo shoot he can conveyed his feeling through facial expression. How many actors can do that?

8 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Want him wraped in christmas paper and a bow? :D 

I just died after seein the gif with him holding a baby... AGAIN. *swoons*

There's nothing wrong with you we have the same "problem". Or... there's something wrong with us all. ;)

The fur... erm.. don't know what to say... once again the Dark Lord of the Sith Stylist showed up. *sigh*

Yes!! wrapped him up with christmas paper and a bow but no clothing. :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

• Like 11

5 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

Hi chingus, sorry for not posting often. Busy with RL stuff. Anyways, I do agree with the above. His choice of roles has always been slightly off-mainstream which I believed is his way of establishing himself as an actor. He is rather conscious about playing cliché roles. His dramas post-MS may not have high ratings but they are still quite well received and critically acclaimed. He also received awards for each drama every year which is a testimony of his performance.

As for his staying power, no matter how obsessed I am with a drama, hence the male lead and subsequently marathoned his dramas, check out his forum, news and interviews on youtube all the time, it was never to the level of LJG's. I mean, JG has me posting on forum (which I never did for other actors), buying his products, customizing his products when it's not available on the market etc. I knew about him during his K&C days and since then, he has been unforgettable. He just has this unique aura which has you hooked on the moment you see him on screen. And the more you know about him, the more you admire him not just as an actor but also as a person.

As for popularity, he was Iike the biggest name before MS and if we were to do a comparison, his popularity then was greater than KSH, LMH, SJK now. I mean, at the height of his fame, he secured deals like Pepsi which only the most popular stars of their region (think Jolin Tsai, Jay Chou, Louis Koo, F4 etc) will get. He got invited to events and dialogue sessions with the President too. They may be the most popular ones now but i dun really think their current popularity can match JG during his heydays. JG is still able to maintain his top star status for 10 years and counting. Only time can tell whether the current crop can do the same after their MS.

PS: Sorry for my long post. 

i Think JG as an "actor" have a same type with Jo In Sung, Lee byung Hyun or Cha Tae Hyun, i mean both JIS and CTH is not a typical "hallyu" star with high rating drama such as LMH, SJK, KSH, LJS, but they're A class actor. i mean like Jisung, his highest rating drama was protect the boss, but his acting being awarded in Kill Me Heal Me, and his acting in KMHM was really great even the drama only have average rating 11.1 %, even a "hallyu" star like LMH, KSH, LJS can't do 7 personality acting like jisung. and also SJK best acting was in Innocent man,as Kang Maru, but he got the popularity when play captain in DOTS LOL

And how popular some actor based on their drama too, just glad ML being broadcast all over asia, and he got sooo many new fans and get his popularity back. and now people will wait for his next project. ( modern drama pleasseee, ahahahhaha )

Ah i really hope he can do in KSE drama LOL, maybe he can be a her next muse :w00t: Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, have skyrocket popularity after starring in KSE drama ahahhahah

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

@booho May country are you from? Sorry but I just wonder as to why didn't find LJG popular enough? 

I'm from south-east asia country, and in my country yess, LMH, SJK, LJS, KSH more popular,

i think because the drama genre and the character, in here Kdrama fans in overseas more like romance, comedy drama than saeguk / thriller :grimace:

but after MS LJG become hot topic in here

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

I think Ha Ji Won would look great with him too. Since visuals are so important in Korea, then an actress who can match up to him would be great. Ha Ji Won is a good actress and can possibly even do action! Maaaan that would be so cool. I mean, yeah, she's not prettier than Joon Gi but... You know what I'm saying... :D

Arang was shown here in the Philippines too, right? Well, I still wouldn't know if it made him popular or not since I wasn't into Kdramas that time. 

I firmly believe that his popularity will soar higher this time around. He was already in his prime during Iljimae and King and the Clown but because of the military service, it stopped. HOWEVER, there are so many top actors right now who are also going to enter military service: Lee Min Ho, Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ah In, Park Bo Gum (maybe not anytime soon), Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, etc. 

With their departure, it's almost a sure thing that his career will get better. He has the face and talent for it. Not to mention many, many loyal fans.

Oh yeah! Arang was shown here but I never got to watch it. The only historical drama I've seen before MLSHR was Moon Embracing the Sun. I wasn't really into these dramas before. My friend was the one who suggested I should watch it, and I will always be grateful for that. I got to know an amazing and talented actor in Lee Joon Gi because of MLSHR.

I agree with you. MLSHR will make him more popular and he deserves it! It's a great opportunity for him next year to choose the right drama because Lee MIn Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, etc.. are going to enlist and Song Joong Ki will be the only one left. Our Joon Gi should choose the perfect drama with a really good script and character. Maybe a KES drama? This will enable him to be the hottest Korean leading man while the others are doing their military service.  Cannot wait to watch him in another drama again!! 

• Like 15

[Photos] Lee Joon-ki in Seoul, night and day

2016/12/15

photo796137.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-ki had a pictorial.

As his Asian tour fan meeting successfully came to an end on the 3rd and 4th of December, Lee Joon-ki shot a pictorial with ELLE for January. The results were more than satisfying.

Lee Joon-ki's pictures were taken indoors and outdoors and in the city of Seoul during the day and night. He wore flower printed coats, mustang jackets and fur jackets.

He did his best to create the best results and he posed as different characters in different locations. He looks dreamy, chic and captivating.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-ki is starring in the Hollywood movie "Resident Evil" as requested by director Paul Anderson.

photo796138.jpg

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Hancinema

================

Lee Jun Ki is moody in the city of Seoul for 'Elle'

By yckim124 

Lee Jun Ki posed in the city of Seoul for 'Elle'.

For the recent photo shoot, Lee Jun Ki wore stylish winter fashion items including a flower print coat, a fur jacket, and more, and took on a moody concept in the capital of Korea, creating chic, mesmerizing cuts. 

More of his photos can be found in the latest issue of 'Elle'. 

lee-jun-ki_1481848932_lj1.jpg

lee-jun-ki_1481848933_lj.jpg

ALLKPOP

=========

• Like 20
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, yumezu said:

I only watched the video commercial of him and Lee Hyori. Do you know where I can find their photoshoot vid?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, girlyponytail said:

Hi everyone, nice to meet you here.

Thank God I find this forum. I guess i am the lucky member number 201 of LJG soompi forum hahaha. I am so excited to leave a message here, yet still figure out how it works, because it is my first comment ever in a fan forum. I have never being a fan of any K-actor before, unless this one, the one and only LJG, please forgive my "delusion fandom mode on" language.

I've been watching Kdrama for a long time, since Jewel in the Palace aired in my country. Hundred Kdramas already watched, i belive. To my surprise, all of his dramas are out of my radar. I have to admit that i've never known his existence until Scarlet Heart Ryeo, and oh no, well yes, i am hooked on him ever since. He is truly Jewel in my Kdramaland now.

Despite watching the currently airing drama, actually i am watching his previous works. This is my redemption for not recognizing him early!  It is crazy that I am investing my precious time now, only for watching him! Hahaha... Within one month, I've done watching King's Man, Iljimae, Arang and Never Said Goodbye, and still watching Joseon Gunman now. He portrays each character very well. I like the way he speaks differently in every character, how he delivers emotion to audience. He is really a good actor that is why I looooove his tag line " I'm Your Real Actor ".  Yes, indeed you are, LJG! Because of him, now i know what word "versatile" means (it's mentioned frequently when people talking about him).  Knowing that he can sing and even dance well is a huge bonus for me.  Unfortunatelly, not all of his album available on iTunes. Just 2 albums from all of 7 albums. And his fan meeting... well i don't think it is a common K-actor fan meeting. It is beyond my expectation, it is really really really a fun way to meet LJG. Fantastic!

Tracing back his past articles/documentations, I am impressed that he was so determine to be an actor, even when he was so young. He has been working so hard for it, been through the good times and bad times, encounter all of them, so thoughtful and down to earth, no wonder he manages his popularity perfectly until now. 

A package of many talents, combine with hard working and charming personality, his journey in Korean entertainment industry will last long. I sincerely wish him good health, a lot of happines, and many success to come, thus give me the opportunity to witness his achievement, all happy moments he shares with his fans all over the world, and all his beautiful pics and clips you guys shared here. Thanks a lot.

yeah, MTE.. we fall victim of the same actor.I also watch Kdrama for last couple year but never be a fangirl before.Welcome to this thread:wub:

• Like 15