Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, smitten1710 said:

And in Running Man he said he's sorry to be disqualified because he had promised his niece that he will make it until the end. Awww... he must be a great uncle too :blush::heart:

I remember this! He felt so bad that he was out of the running. Not to mention he was really competitive the entire time. But I loved it! It truly showed his passion to everything he does!

I started watching Tale of Arang instead of Two Weeks. The copy at Dramanice is blurry, I can't see all his goodness clearly. I'm just on episode 2 and I'm liking it so far! Anyway, I need to watch The King and The Clown.

46 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

and not just any black belter he's 3rd degree black belt taekwondo, Hapkido 1st degree and Taekkyeon 1st degree, he do all his stunts and he helps in choreographing the fight scenes, & I just recently found out that he is a good shooter in the army he shot 19 out of 20 target. 

Two Weeks is awesome I recommend it !

I'd say watch 3 ep of Iljimae maybe you'll like it when the story develop, I think 1st ep from a lot of the older K-Dramas is always slow, I watched it long time ago but I remember that it was 1 of my favorite dramas his character was funny. 

Man. I need to find a cleared copy of Two Weeks.

He's also funny (in a sardonic way) in Arang. He suits all the roles he played. This man can do no wrong, it seems.

Question. Did he get surgery in his chin/jaw? I noticed that in Arang his face is a bit rounder but in SHR, it got leaner on the jaw area.

• Like 8

@hayperreality  Question. Did he get surgery in his chin/jaw? I noticed that in Arang his face is a bit rounder but in SHR, it got leaner on the jaw area.

In an interview he said he only had laser surgery for his sight and surgery for his front teeth.  In SHR he was told by the director to loose weight for the role and he lost quite a bit, that's why his jaw is more pronounced.  

You can see his pictures from baby until now and judge whether he had plastic surgery or not.

• Like 12

Guest proudme
25 minutes ago, hayperreality said:

I remember this! He felt so bad that he was out of the running. Not to mention he was really competitive the entire time. But I loved it! It truly showed his passion to everything he does!

I started watching Tale of Arang instead of Two Weeks. The copy at Dramanice is blurry, I can't see all his goodness clearly. I'm just on episode 2 and I'm liking it so far! Anyway, I need to watch The King and The Clown.

Man. I need to find a cleared copy of Two Weeks.

He's also funny (in a sardonic way) in Arang. He suits all the roles he played. This man can do no wrong, it seems.

Question. Did he get surgery in his chin/jaw? I noticed that in Arang his face is a bit rounder but in SHR, it got leaner on the jaw area.

He never got any surgery, aside fixing his front teeth and his ear (not sure, it's more out before)

His pic during military, it's definitely a perfect sharp jawline ( and the changes of his face has do with his weight)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsBDW-HevdmYVL3ZIxXP8

You can watch Two weeks in dramacool or kissassian. You can also try Time between dog and wolf (my favorite drama of him, it has a touch of hongkong action dramas). For iljimae ep. 7 the start of iljimae journey/ turning point.

14 hours ago, qwenli said:

Hmm, actually I kind of ship him with Jeon Hae Bin, there were some fan cams of the 2014 year end awards and instead of sitting with Nam Sang Mi, He sat with Jeon all the way and even help her remove confetti on her hair. Also they were last spotted in 2015 which was already one year passed the Joseon Gunman broadcast. Sounds all suspicious to me. haha. In anycase, since he doesnt admit to the relationship, we wont know if it is still going on, because both of them are equally busy. Hope I dun offend any fan for writing my thoughts here.

13 hours ago, sukbin said:

If you google "who is Lee Jun Ki's girlfriend", the name Jeon Hye Bin will automatically appear. I ever watched the KBS Drama Award 2014 and yes, he sat next to JHB instead of Nam Sang Mi. Regarding the cute interaction of removing the confetti from JHB's hair, he was also touchy towards NSM, caressing her head and squeezing her shoulder but at that time, NSM was already engaged and set to be married.  Tbh, I don't like JHB, may be this is due to personal reason as she looks very much like the  b***h who went to same school with my sister, but of course, I believe, JHB is nothing like the b***h I know at home and likely a very nice person. If there is someone I suspected that Jun Ki ever had an interest with, that would be Shin Min Ah. Though I don't really think they have strong on-screen chemistry, I found that his interactions with her off-screen were cute and he looked like having a crush on her. Too bad, we know that nothing ever developed from there as she is happily dating Kim Woo Bin,

It's funny that in an interview that Joon Gi had after that drama "Gunman in Joseon" ended said that Jeon Hye Bin is a brother.

Interview

On thought about Jeon Heybin:

She’s a brother. I met her first time through 'Gunman in Joseon' and was impressed by her acting skills. She the one I was attracted to the most in the early days of the drama.

Can read full interview in: 

At present I think that Joon Gi hasn't a serious relationship with someone, because in the interviews he had with "Allure Korea magazine" and "The Star magazine" he talked about his fear of marriage, so I think if was in a serious relationship not talk that way, at least that's what I think.

Allure Korea March 2016 Interview

Q: What are you planning to do during the Seollal holiday (Lunar new year)?
A: On Seollal I will visit my relatives and I will get Saebae (the new year bow) and give them Saebae-don (allowance money in return of the new year bow). 
Q: You can get saebae when are married. 
A: I wish to get married. I am 35 (Koreans add one more year) now. I still don’t feel that I have to be married. Thinking of marriage, I get scared. 

Can read full interview in: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/allure-korea-march-2016-interview/1206158106079225

The Star August 2016 Interview

Q: Anyway, you are the one of the few actors I have met that has overflowing passion and good sense. 
A: Thanks a lot. I think the worries keep me sleepless but they make me improve. I like myself like this so far but I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I have my own family. I lose sleep and get sensitive as I worry about the success of work and meeting fans’ expectations. Older male actors say that you have different kind of worries when you are married. So I think it’s still not the time. When I see the married actors, I feel sorry for them as well as be envious of them.
Q: When do you want to get married?
A: I just have a vague idea that I want to be married in three years when I am 38. Somehow it may feel terrible if I am married later than that I am still young. The marriage life may be suffocating. I have such fear. And I really like it now. 

Can read full interview in: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/the-star-august-2016-part-2end/1340941829267518

Spoiler

And also in a interview following the end of her drama 'Oh Hae Young Again', Jeon Hye Bin said: About any relationship plans or marriage plans, "I'm too old to go public with my relationships now. In the past, I thought that around this age would be when I would be getting married. But now, it still seems far off to me. I don't have anyone to consider [getting married with]. Before I marry, I want to work a lot."

• Like 13

Guest proudme
32 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

At present I think that Joon Gi hasn't a serious relationship with someone, because in the interviews he had with "Allure Korea magazine" and "The Star magazine" he talked about his fear of marriage, so I think if was in a serious relationship not talk that way, at least that's what I think.

I also think the same, he hasn't have any relationship. With this kind of industry, having a relationship is really hard as most knetz,  they label this as "scandal" and a conflict schedule: "no time to date". I'm favor of his idea, he is getting older and I really want him to get married and give us a cute junki babies ( for future generation of his genes, he needs to be cloned). But OC he needs to find a right woman first.

I played a quiz at soompi and I get this... My soulmate

686f33b034919d7c97fcc59f828bae97d22014d3

7 hours ago, mewtwo said:

can you send me the link please :wub:

and does anyone still have Healing Camp with Lee Joon Gi Eng Sub ? 

Healing camp? The one that they asked him bout shin min ah and the ring on his fourth finger? I think i have it..let me try to remember it first hehe coz i have made a gif from the show , 

@kshownow.net i think or dailymotion and on my notebook hehe

Im sorry.the link cant be opened, seems that all the link didnt work anymore

nghk.gif

nmj.gif

mnbg.gif

ring.gif

• Like 13

There's only 1 episode of healing camp where LJG is the guest right?  I saw it last week at YT.  The quality isn't that great but I downloaded the clip just to see him talk and laugh freely in that episode.  Do you still need the link?

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, devotee said:

There's only 1 episode of healing camp where LJG is the guest right?  I saw it last week at YT.  The quality isn't that great but I downloaded the clip just to see him talk and laugh freely in that episode.  Do you still need the link?

Yes only one, the other one is happy camp

• Like 7

1 hour ago, proudme said:

I also think the same, he hasn't have any relationship. With this kind of industry, having a relationship is really hard as most knetz,  they label this as "scandal" and a conflict schedule: "no time to date". I'm favor of his idea, he is getting older and I really want him to get married and give us a cute junki babies ( for future generation of his genes, he needs to be cloned). But OC he needs to find a right woman first.

Lol. I played the quiz and got Wang So too. Funny thing is in ONE TV Asia Favourite Prince's poll, Wang So votes decreased from 77% to 64% while Wook shot from 8% to 26% after episode 11. 

I don't really care who he dates. Of course with so much scandals plaguing Korean male celebs lately, I hope he will have a healthy relationship and continue to maintain his good image. He is a workaholic so it's not surprising that he choose to marry at later age but as some commentators mentioned in DB forum, LJK is so beautiful and he needs to be cloned. So hope he will find a good woman to clone those pretty genes. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hi guys, I think I made my reminder clear from the previous pages. Please re-read our forum rules. As much as everyone wants to discuss JG with other co-stars, please refrain from bashing them. We can express our dislike but I think there is no need to brand them with derogatory words. Also this would reflect to us fans as well as JG's image.

I wouldn't want this thread to be recommended for temporary closure while JG's drama is airing. 

This will be the final reminder.

I apologized if my comment on Jeon Hye Bin seems to imply that I am bashing her. Not my intention, nothing against JHB the actress, just mentioning that her look reminded me of someone I am bitter with. My bad for choosing an improper word.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi!!! Do you know where I can find the movie "Never Say Goodbye" with english subs? Please send me PM if possible and thank you. :) 

EDIT: I have the movie now...Thanks. :)

Where did you get it????

6 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

You can see his pictures from baby until now and judge whether he had plastic surgery or not.

His teeth changed indeed but it's hard to call it plastic surgery. I see no other changes except those natural when a person grows up or looses weight. 

3 hours ago, proudme said:

Hahhahaha! I'm not surprised at all! I did the same quiz and it seems I'm soul mate with Wang So too. Which means... I'm soul mate with you too! Yeeeeaaahhhh!!!

As for Joon Gi's girlfriends and dating - I think he dates from time to time at least but is smart enough to know how to keep it private. He always said that he won't admit if he has girlfriend or not until he's ready to marry her. I mean... ok he's busy person but at the same time it's not like he's 24/7 at work, not a minute for himself. He has time for his friends so he also has time to date a girl he likes. Also there are other k-actors who are equally busy as Joon Gi and they find time to fall in love and date so... my point is - he's young healthy smart handsome man - if he wants to date I believe he does. We just don't know about it. And to tell you the truth it's the right thing - I wouldn't want ppl on the internet comment on my relationship or my choice of a partner, esp. if I know those comments may be unpleasant.

I wish him all the best and to keep the dating thing as private as he likes. 

• Like 10

Of course he is dating and going out with girls. He just does it privately so people are not aware he is dating. He does it the way we all did it before we were allowed to date; meeting at friends parties, going to her apartment or arriving separately at more public places. Plus they can date more easily outside of Seoul using rented cars with dark tinted windows and if she is just someone he has met casually and not a well known actress or other public figure it gets even easier.  People hardly notice him when he isn't being followed by cameras or his entourage. When he's by himself a good hat or hoody hides his face and suddenly he is ignored.  I would imagine at times it could be fun dodging fans and being a nobody. Plus he is getting braver and being less stalked by the press.... or was before MLSHR.  It may get more difficult now to remain off the radar. I agree with @cedarwood  I want him to keep things private and have fun.

There is a link for the movie in the MLSHR thread somewhere.  I'll see if I can find it again.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minmar said:

1 hour ago, minmar said:

1 hour ago, minmar said:

There is a link for the movie in the MLSHR thread somewhere.  I'll see if I can find it again.

Isn't that the film has not been released? So it was leaked before the release? The premiers will be on oct 13th and 28th...

Cmiiw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Where did you get it????

His teeth changed indeed but it's hard to call it plastic surgery. I see no other changes except those natural when a person grows up or looses weight. 

That is not plastic surgery coz most of celeb did the same thing. In my country, most of female celeb and a few male celeb, changed their teeth ,so when they smile or laugh , seems to be perfect just like a tooth paste advertisement heheh. 

• Like 5

On 9/10/2016 at 0:38 PM, vivovivo said:

Hiii i want you to look forward this... maybe this is what you need...

I found the link for those who hadn't seen it.

The link was in this thread for Never said Goodbye. Unfortunately it seems now to have been removed.

As to surgery... He had veneers done on his teeth and he had his ears docked. (where they take some of the cartilage from the ear cup to pull the ear closer to the skull) That is the only corrective stuff he has had done.

• Like 4

@smitten1710, I love love his styling here - hairstyle, hanbok. He looks so youthful. A real young prince ^_^ 11 years apart ? I don't see it here ~ Ah Wang So... The withdrawal will be HARD on this one. Hurry and choose your next project LJK so we can move on once the drama is over ^^ 

So the last scene he shot was shown today. What a weird shooting planning ^^ /the ridings scenes of today were so cool ~ riding in full speed/

And by the way he posted that during the shooting as well (weeeeks ago)

Does this mean he recorded an OST or was it something for his fanmeetings ?

• Like 11

12 hours ago, devotee said:

Yes please 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hi guys, I think I made my reminder clear from the previous pages. Please re-read our forum rules. As much as everyone wants to discuss JG with other co-stars, please refrain from bashing them. We can express our dislike but I think there is no need to brand them with derogatory words. Also this would reflect to us fans as well as JG's image.

I wouldn't want this thread to be recommended for temporary closure while JG's drama is airing. 

This will be the final reminder.

I totally agree

• Like 1