Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Orimanida Chingu-dell tumblr_m87zk5ZKUh1r9bmsk.gif!! How's everyone doing?!! Thank you so much for keeping this thread's heart pumping. tumblr_m87zlcCw2C1r9bmsk.giftumblr_m87zlcCw2C1r9bmsk.giftumblr_m87zlcCw2C1r9bmsk.gif
Mmm no news about Joongi's new drama?! okay, I guess I should keep killing my time waiting for that and just have fun with finding some of the common things  in his roles tumblr_m88078VJsd1r9bmsk.png !! Here I just wanna share some of notes about  Joongi & piggybacks “the most famous brand in KDrama land after wrist-grabbing”  tumblr_m87zqqtQS21r9bmsk.gif (Minus the one on Grace MV) !!

tumblr_n08sbvOIPO1s1v3ubo3_r4_250.gif

tumblr_n08sbvOIPO1s1v3ubo1_r2_250.gif

tumblr_n08sbvOIPO1s1v3ubo2_r3_250.gif

Thank you very much @tesanne for the amazing interviews. I feel like I should keep learning about him through those interviews. tumblr_m87zlcCw2C1r9bmsk.giftumblr_m87zlcCw2C1r9bmsk.gif

Yeah, I find Kiss Me Heal Me intriguing too. But I sadly don't think it will be aired on the first half of 2014!! Or maybe it's not one of the main 3 stations' Drama (which I won't like it for JG). It could be a cable's one!! I'm curious now since the first half is full of heavy genre Dramas, I wonder when and which one is going to be JoonGi's? I was a little bit inquisitive about You Are All Surrounded plot too and it's also turned out to be about detectives and so. Which it's obviously against his wishful role. 
I'm having a bit of a tough time trying to figure out JoonGi's next step. I've never done like that before. I used to only worry about the female partner and look up things when he finally picks his project. Now I'm considering every small detail about the Drama before he even decides. Does that call progress as a Joongi Drama addict? tumblr_m87zomiuPx1r9bmsk.gif
Anyways, Narae's term sounds to me like Young Master in Korean ? The name is a bit weird but it sounds like what I want to see Joongi as in a light Drama. Rom-Com + Tae Kwon Do. @tesanne I looked it up but there was no results even at Hancinema?
@patoi @petito Handsome Handsome Handsome!! tumblr_m87ztaSJIq1r9bmsk.gifnbth.gifnbth.gifnbth.gif

@roobie, You are Surrounded is offering the lead roles to Park Min Young, Lee Seung Gi and Cha Seung Won already. So far only Park Min Young accepts the role. 
So, for first half of this year, it seems SBS's Mon-Tue and Wed-Thursday dramas have already more or less cast their leads. MBC has not announced any drama for its Wed-Thursday slot. KBS2 has not cast any lead roles for both Big Man and Golden Cross (it seems they offered to Kang Ji Wan but no confirm news yet). No rom-com in sight for first half of this year. 

@Petito : danke chingu...what a feast for my eyes....
@roobie : Narae : yes, it's about young master ...it's a rom - com and the story it's about tae kwon do. Some young master who inherited a dojo ....well not sure bout that, since my insider friend now just kept her mouth shut...#sigh.
Lee Joon Gi is a top star that can directly call to a director of production house and ask about drama scripts.  And he also have his hand on shaping up a character role , that's why all his drama character are very special.  So, I believes that his drama style is always  one of a kind.  
@roobie : welcome to the Joon Gi drama addict , and also welcome to the most annoying time in between his project :)>- . He always takes times to choose all his drama, the most fastest one are : when he knew the writer, or he knew the director or the co star are the most wanted ( like Shin Min Ah, that her 1st come back after 2 year ).
Ah, maybe he wait for her, it's the perfect time for her to return to the drama land, and if modern rom-com, it's a perfect time :D ( sorry for my gossip girl time...)

Those gifs make feel so nostalgic!! I think they were posted by somebody who's from the 1st generation of this thread hehe. Ooooh that Tango dance though :x *hems* .
Wow. If it be god's will, we will see Joongi twice this year for 1 Drama and 1 movie, and this is gonna be so satisfying to me about 2014 =D> 
@tesanne Thank you!! Yeah, I've come to hate those intervals between his Dramas, So Stressful!! I've been a fan of his for quite 4 years and I've only anticipated for both AATM and 2Weeks after the official announcements come out kkk. But now, I'm dying to hear casting news around even if they're rumors. *Sigh* I'm increasingly becoming so greedy to see him on my screen :D 
Yeah, I guess it's the incurable JG syndrome. ;))

Joon's family trip is to go to Japan. Doesn't he get tired of Japan? hehehe just kidding because I am so envious of Japanese fans.
9yx0.jpgAmeblo140208 Update 1

Travel travel

Family trip this year was decided in Japan.^^

What do you recommend for a good travel and gourmet?♡ 
(trans by Sachiyo)
ryokoryoko
テーマ:ブログ

今年の家族旅行は、
日本の旅行に 決まりました。ニコニコ叫び

良い旅行とグルメを
推薦してください。ラブラブ

@patoi I'm so happy to hear that. I love his spending time with his family instead of being alone, and surprised that he still doesn't have a house in Japan yet, Lol.
Mmmm Why is it Japan? maybe because it's nearer!! could we expect by that, that the Drama-shooting or whatever preparations will be soon ;;)

@roobie, it does not hurt to hope. I also hope (from reading his twitter) that he already has good script for movie in hand. Am I hoping too much cause I seem to remember he said the same thing earlier last year.

Guest ellenajoon

Hi ladies.. My knee go weak after i read he will do 1 drama, and 1 movie this year.. I'm getting impatience, i want to see him on screen ASAP. He make me go crazy *Lee Joon Gi syndrome*.

I hope his next movie will be succesful and big hit like his King and the Clown.*amen*

Guest ellenajoon

When i read about the upcoming dramas, no one caught my attention. except, Kiss Me Heal Me and Narae that sound interesting to me.

No wonder Joon take a long time to choose new project, because the story out there sound so so and cliche. He look for something fresh and new i think. Like someone said, he is a trendsetter.