Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I thought how he said  sorry is not an indication of weakness but rather implies he is a man of good breeding. How he said is the polite & formal way of saying things.  But I don’t think he’s sorry in the literal sense of the word but rather more appreciative of people’s concern. 

I think(or hope) I get what you are trying to say. I agree in the way you have so eloquently put it, its a good quality to have as a human being.I also agree, saying sorry is NOT an indication of weakness.That wasnt my point.In many ways, its a sign of maturity.

Its just that I picked up this pattern :

1.his sick or injured in this case.He said sorry for worrying you.

2.That dating news from last year.He said something to the effect "am sorry" in his letter to the fan cafe.

3.When Scholar who walked the Night and Criminal Minds Korea didnt pann out as expected(i.e ratings).He hibernated and didnt have fanmeeting(his tonic after acting, he said it himself) because "he thought he had dissappointed his fans"(he said this in two separate magazine interviews).

@happyfanlgx am happy he did.I am just saying he should just say "dont worry, I read your concerns and thank you for worrying for me.I am recovering well." Thats what he did when that "blacklisting news" came out last year.He shouldnt have to apologise for things outside his control(like the way people react to the happenings in his life or the work he puts out).Or for things that happen to us regular folks (like injury in sports).

But as @missmaudy said, its not in the literal sense.So I guess its alright.It was just a little thing that nagged me but its not a big issue.Its good to hear from him and I can feel he really cares about his fans.I dont doubt even for a moment his sincerity.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, astrantia said:

3.1 was on 2018.06.30.

Thank you !:heart: I started to monitor his IG account. Today(in fact, half a day) : 531 new followers :heart:

Weibo is also very dynamic. There are a lot of new and interesting posts daily:love:

Ladies, try to sign up on Weibo (I found some info https://techyminer.co/weibo-sign-up-weibo-account-registration-weibo-login/ ) You won't be disappointed

• Like 3

On 8/10/2018 at 4:16 PM, glassnokamen said:

Here he is :wub: reassuring his angels :wub:

He is the sweetest person ever. :wub: I love how he focuses so much on his cheeks! :lol: I hope he is fully recovered by now.

On 8/10/2018 at 10:34 AM, phoenixheart said:

I'd like to ask you two questions...(1)how's YOUR pretty coffin?&(2)is it serving you well?

My coffin is quite comfortable, thank you. And yes, it’s serving me very well. I’ve been in it for so long because of JG, it feels natural to be in it now… teehee crazy rabbit

On 8/12/2018 at 1:43 AM, happyfanlgx said:

I started to monitor his IG account. Today(in fact, half a day) : 531 new followers

And it’s gone up to 8500+ within 4 days! Thank you so much for the lovely pictures and the link about Weibo; will definitely try it. ^_^

Aannnnnnnd I've finally got this!!!

nl4RfZM.jpg

happy dancing crazy rabbit

Some more unseen pics of Oppa!

Such a beautiful smile! :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

He is lovely in every angle!

Spoiler

Who allowed you to be this cute, Oppa? admire2 onion head

Spoiler

My smile of the day:

His genuine and warm smile at the fan is everything! Such a beautiful boy love you crazy rabbit

• Like 4

15th August, 2018 is the 6th anniversary of Arang and The Magistrate premiere ...and I'm a day late...:sweatingbullets: This drama holds a very special place in my heart as this was the very first time I saw JG. :wub: It was my first saguek and I was very hesitant to watch it. But once I started, I was totally immersed in it and I just couldn’t believe that the action scenes would be that good in a drama. And his acting – tbh, I never thought that a male actor could act that well in emotional scenes – he captivated me with his talent from the moment I saw him. wew onion head Then I watched the bts, and here I am now. hehe onion head

So here’ s a small A&M parade:

UZJFitk.jpg

The very charismatic Satto :wub:

Flustered Eun Oh... panda 29

Spoiler

A very pretty FMV... :wub:

And some bts:

Spoiler

panda 61panda 61panda 61

I'll sing off tonight with this - a beautiful song sung in the most beautiful voice... hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 5

Korean Stars Take on Hollywood

4 Successful Transitions, 4 Incoming Hopefuls

As Korea’s film industry has seen its global recognition steadily increase over the past two decades, we’ve seen directors go overseas, a slew of foreign versions of Korean stories, and, increasingly, Korean performers breaking out overseas. Many have gotten the call from Hollywood, and while not all have had the impact they may have hoped for, several Korean names have managed to establish themselves in Tinseltown. Below, KoBiz lists the biggest Korean acting exports to Los Angeles, as well as some recent and future hopefuls.

LEE Joon-gi

oeAQfBuCgHPXQECkThWY.jpg

Busan native LEE Joon-gi, a popular model, actor, and singer, started his acting career on the small screen before becoming a hitmaker on the silver screen with titles such as LEE Joon-ik’s King And The Clown (2005) and the Gwangju drama May 18 (2007).

LEE made the move to Hollywood last year when he received a co-starring role in the hit horror-action franchise Resident Evil. He appeared alongside Milla Jovovich in the sixth and final installment of the series titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter in 2017.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/features.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601013&seq=432&mode=FEATURES_VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

• Like 6

My dear BLUE...it took me several minutes to stop smiling and catch my breath after reading your answers to my two questions!:joy: We are both in the same situation, aren't we?! I've been in my pretty coffin for over a year now:wacko::wacko:...and I don't think I will be very far from it if I DO manage to climb out.:rolleyes: But that's ok since the reason for my predicament is a perfectly acceptable one...slayage by JG's abundant sexiness!:w00t::wub: Hey, I see that LL OST finally arrived to you. Have you listened yet? Isn't it everything I said it was?! Definitely one of my favorites.:rolleyes: I'm still waiting on the DVD set. By the way, which part of the world do you hail from? Your English is quite good. Just curious about my fellow Angel.:huh: And thanks for all the A&M goodies you posted...I was reminded of my favorite scene which comes from Episode 15 where Eun-oh slowly lays his head on Arang's  shoulder. Oooooh I wish that was me!:heart: Sleep tight Angels, and pleasant dreams!:sleeping:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi bluelilac,  oh....time flies so fast that this drama is already 6-years old.....I love this drama & I find it good. Though it’s a dark tale, there is a humorous offbeat vibe. With 20EPs, "Arang and the Magistrate" is a longer K-drama (most are 16 episodes) that takes a much slower pace. Any good show has a cast of wonderful characters and this K-drama definitely delivered, especially with two perfect leads. Oh my goodness, I love Shin Min-Ah & Lee Jun Ki here!  And the beauty of this drama? Its gorgeous & colorful costumes (I freakin’ love the magistrate attire). I also like the lovely cinematography and dazzling landscapes that give this show such a fairy tale feel. This drama is full of so much crazy fantasy fun.  I wasn't able to follow this drama faithfully while it was airing in Korea since I lacked time.  It may be underrated but for me, "Arang" is a gem for me. I'm not really into this kind of genre but the driving force that made me watch "Arang and The Magistrate" was mainly LJK.  Personally, I think "Arang" hit it home with the mystery - who’s really the bad guy, who’s really the culprit and what really happened to that person. I'll give a little spoiler to those who still haven't watched the drama yet. If you expect mind-blowing, life-altering, epic kind of love story here, there's none. Because you know it's purely fantasy and that whatever illogical thing they come up with is not based on what rings true in this planet. Over-all, "Arang and The Magistrate" is a fun sageuk experience. I have my own DVD copy of this drama & you reminded me to find time to re-watch it. I want to re-watch it - :lol:

• Like 4

On 8/10/2018 at 1:16 PM, happyfanlgx said:

6dbd253egy1fu4o39d072j20ku0uo423.jpg

I saw this photo posted on IG but it was deleted . Then this screenshot was posted on Weibo.  They said the left side of his face was injured. I don't know how bad 

Add: the photo I saw was posted by a fan and then deleted. This one seems to be posted by a friend 

It seems his friend deleted this photos:confused: 5 days and no LJG's IG update  :worried:

• Like 2

I dont know if its a new photo or not(dress and hairstyle looks like bong sang pil) but this is the most recent update from his acquaintance:

Just because we all miss JG.At least see his face in motion..here is some bong sang pil to keep you company:

I can imagine JG when he shows up again:

tumblr_pam0el5hdw1qb8bmoo2_400.gif

Fans:

tumblr_pam0el5hdw1qb8bmoo1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2