Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

First of all,bled1 onion headcrazy monkey 065crazy monkey 065crazy monkey 065. Oppa is on a mission to slay his angels and I’m pretty sure that he would succeed in this easily without any problems! JG Heatwave is here to stay, I guess – not that I’m complaining but it does not help with the already hot weather here… just saying… crazy monkey 121crazy monkey 121crazy monkey 121

Second of all,

On 7/19/2018 at 10:13 AM, pixelsticks said:

I know I know... WHO IS this errant JG Soompi fan?  

OH MY GOSH! (You have to read this in JG's style) AAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU ARE BACK!!!!

1z0NjYk.gif

@violina I love reading your thoughts – so eloquent! :wub: And did you read my mind? I’m trying so badly to not quote everything you said, because I agree with every single thing you said 100%!!

On 7/19/2018 at 4:01 AM, violina said:

With this kind of filmography, he should hold his head high

This! No one can ever doubt or question his talents or popularity. Even with all the hardships he was made to go through, he is still here delivering memorable performances year after year.

If more QUALITY "cheerful and comfortable" projects(I believe "slice of life" and rom coms can help with this)  come his way, where he can show "a natural, everyday performance or a relaxed performance".Then by all means grab them.But the emphasis here is on the QUALITY.

And this! He has never disappointed us when it comes to the quality of his projects. I trust him and really hope that he would not pick a drama just for the sake of ratings. He is too talented to do so. It would be such a waste!

This one is a full clip and eng subs.WARNING: cuteness overload!!!!

I was very careful when watching that clip after noticing your warning. But nothing could have prepared me to see how ADORABLE he was!:wub: My heart simply could not handle his cuteness! I was replaying the clip many times and grinning like crazy! I never ever thought that I would call a 36/37 year old man cute! And he is the cutest of them all! admire2 onion head

Make a crew member into a fanboy.JG got you loud and clear.(That guy on the left is mesmerized:D)

Who can resist JG?hehe onion head

The man is glowing from inside out.This year is really his year.Be happy our JG!!!

He is just so happy, it shows! And that makes me very happy. May this year and all the years to come be his!

On 7/19/2018 at 5:10 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Quality is the key word. Of course i would love to see him in the highest ratings drama but i would rather have no ratings and good quality. So far i never felt ashamed of his works. I'm a proud fan, because all his characters are awesome... ratings are a plus. A plus he totally deserves

BTW i'm really thankful he did LL, not only it was a great drama but BSP is one of the awesomest characters ever!

As always, you speak my mind! love you crazy rabbit If it weren’t for his talents and the quality of his projects, I doubt that he’d still be a Hallyu Star even after all these years, especially when there are so many young actors around.

On 7/19/2018 at 7:32 AM, willenette said:

I always love watching BTS & the Making because it's always candid.

So true. I LOVE watching BTS. That’s how I fell for JG head over heels…:wub:

On 7/19/2018 at 7:32 AM, willenette said:

One of the reasons why I adore him is because he is very sincere to his fans... I’ve been a huge fan of his since a long time ago. I know he'll rest in the meantime after just wrapping-up his last drama. But, I hope he'll be back soon.  He’s so freaking talented.

Agreed! I too wish that we’d be able to see him soon in a new project. I don’t think I’ve asked you this before and I’m very curious, how did you become his fan?

Gotta LOVE JG photoshoots!  He is REALLY enjoying his body right now and that is very attractive!!  I wish his fans would also revel in his body confidence and not constantly harp on his apparent thinness. He's a lean dude. He's a strong dude. He's a beautiful dude. Just like he sang in his fan meet....LET IT BE!!!

THISSSS! I wish people would just trust him….

OK... I am going to post the Soompi Director List/Chart for Lawless Lawyer... and I need your help!  Remember when I said my mind was a blur...well...it can remember SUBWAY and teacups and suits.  Please tell me what got accomplished (and better yet...if you remember which episodes). 

YAY! Our Director's List!! Oh, this can be easily done if we do it Image result for music sign emoji Together! Together!! Together!!! Image result for music sign emoji Unfortunately, I very clearly remember the SUBWAY and as for the others I too might have to rewatch again…. for research purposes…. 

On 7/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, violina said:

Here is the thing, for him, a flop drama has very little effect on his career except maybe a hit in morale.As you can see, although his agency dont mediaplay the amount or frequency of offers he gets and rejects(which is good).The interviewer points out to us, that JG is highly sought after(whether he gets a hit like Lawless Lawyer, or a drama that was panned like Criminal Minds).Dude has scripts ready for him, even before he finishes a drama he is working on.However, The ones who get the full brunt when a drama flops is not the lead actors, but the people behind the scenes.The staff, the crew and the production team. If the drama has low ratings while its airing.It can lower the motivation of people working on the set.Usually, the female co-stars also get hate from fans of the lead actor when this happens.So maybe thats why he feel guilty and burdened by these things(even though he shouldnt, these things cannot be controlled by one person).

Have I told you how eloquent you are? I have? Nevermind, let me tell it again. I love how eloquent you are. :wub: I totally agree with what you said. But the lead actors do get branded as risky when their projects have low ratings/ flop, don’t they? That might also be a reason for him to feel burdened. As you said, the ratings and the aftermath cannot be controlled by one person alone. Even if he gave his 110%, there are so many factors which would affect the ratings. But he is an established and respected actor in the industry who has a significant fanbase internationally also – all of these things might be in favour of him.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:03 PM, phoenixheart said:

I also believe that where JG is concerned, no sexy pic of him is illegal.

I think that you spoke too soon. :P Today’s update is definitely illegal. Before he used to hide those not so Elusive Torso pictures among other pics, but now…. Our boy has gotten bold.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:03 PM, phoenixheart said:

Oh by the way, please make sure you don't sabotage yourself at work. 

Heheheh…. I was at work during today’s slayage too…:ph34r::ph34r: I had a very tough time to keep a straight face. Oppa has a bad habit of revealing his Elusive Torso when I’m at work! 

On 7/20/2018 at 9:47 PM, pixelsticks said:

L:heart:ve the Cosmo images coming out...but ARRGGHH!!!  I know this was "2 page spread worthy" <<<and they cropped well enough>> but the seam??? 

Such a waste! Hopefully they’ll publish it online! This particular pose reminded me of this - one of my faves:

BXxYxuE.jpg

panda 61

14 hours ago, violina said:

I love Jiujitsu this year because it makes us see our JG outside of work:D.Can you spot him in these photos?

I've love JJ too! :D Oooh, they’ve removed the photos. But I was able to see it before and of course I identified him! How can I miss the prettiest boy with the prettiest smile? :wub::wub: And I'm so happy to see him so relaxed! 

6 hours ago, violina said:

Translation of korean caption:

And we’ll be getting an Insta live also! Finally!!! cheer2 onion head

Depending on the response, he might do it. So if you haven’t already done so, go leave a comment in his IG, Angels.

So, question:

Spoiler

Based on the post above, is the 1st picture from today’s update very new or taken on that day of striptease? confused onion head

One more translation of Cosmo:

I love this picture from today’s update:

KLGw73Y.jpg

He looks as if he is caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He looks so boyish and mischievous! love you crazy rabbit

• Like 4

As @pixelsticks has returned back to Soompi, here’s a small Elusive Torso Parade:

JG's Angels are so creative!

Spoiler

A collection of pics of the Elusive Torso and striptease

Spoiler

The prettiest lawyer, my love Mr. Bong :wub:

And a very accurate fanart

Spoiler

The teasing smile of the day:

G8t3joc.jpg

*Image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

On 7/8/2018 at 1:32 AM, violina said:

he has a strong fanboy:lol:.I understand its from the Elle Men Hong Kong photoshoot

Remember that dude from Elle, the photographer who said he likes Lee Joon Gi?He posted again today.Can you see how gorgeous our JG looks already?I am looking forward to more gorgeous photos and what he will say in the interview this time..

• Like 3

22 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

:ph34r::w00t::ph34r::scream:  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

WOW!!! crazy monkey 131 Very impressive! And he is AMAZING! I've no words. Like WOW!!! He is very fit too! good job onion head   And that Golden Elusive Torso!!! :w00t: embarrassed1 onion head  

And the English translation of his update:

Spoiler

I'm so very glad that we are not suffering form JG Drought this year and we are getting another photoshoot also! happy dancing crazy rabbit

I'm so ready to experience some more smoldering and dazzlingly beautiful pics, the JG Heatwave and more slayage. Well, not really - I can NEVER be ready for them; I'm always left to crazy monkey 065

More praise for JG :wub:

And some info about the LL DVD:

Spoiler

Some unseen pics:

So beautiful! love you crazy rabbit

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 3

How about those Jiu Jitsu situps?!:w00t: JG has beautifully sculpted arms and torso, and it is obvious he has his body under control. So effortless! And yes BLUELILAC, I agree. JG is getting bolder!! Such a stream of sexy pics!:w00t::wub::wub: I think JG is trying to gently make a point to all his errant Angels who can't quite leave the subject of his weight alone. He's healthy and lean and gorgeous and...and...!!!:rolleyes: Just a little sexy payback, don't cha know! Point made...just saying:)

• Like 5

@glassnokamenThe insta update.His VOICE:wub:!!!!!

tumblr_mbcagomuuH1qkg830.gif~c200

Can Joon Gi do more audio books please:wub:.I was failing to concentrate on the content of the poem because I just want to listen to him speak.There is a reason why he usually does the narration in his dramas.He usually has long monologues too.Such a pleasure to my ears.

Here is the clip from cosmopolitan korea(translated caption):

He is such a sweetheart too.He chose a poem which was written by Kang Ha Neul's(his baby brother and co-star in Scarlet Heart Ryeo) character in " DongJu:The portrait of a poet"(a korean movie) to read to us out of many other poems he could have chosen.The movie was also directed by another long time acquaintance of his; Director  Lee Jun Ik of "The King and the Clown".

He uploaded an eng sub version of it on his insta and here is the extract:

• Like 5

On 7/18/2018 at 9:35 PM, girlyponytail said:

Sorry to cut this, because it remind me to myself lol. I remembered saying this after watching Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo : " I haven't seen Lee Joon Gi ever in my (more than a decade of) Kdrama life, where has he been?"  Well, I didn't blame him for this, but i blamed my cable tv instead *sigh. Despite the fact that he works every year, I didn't know him *doublesigh. After i watched his previous works, I find him incredibly amazing as an actor. I remember watching his previous saeguk works continuously, I've never get bored of him, the face may be the same but everything was so different the way he portrayed each characters, the gesture,  body language, pronounciation, diction, all are different  eventhough all in saeguk style, which is i know it's sooo different compared in modern style, but yet he successfully managed to make all of them are different, that's how amazing he is as an actor to me. Back to my cable tv, well, it only shows family daily drama or a romcom, i guess that's what majority audiences looking for a cheerful and comfortable performance in a drama. Not sure if he's thinking to take this kind of work, because i don't know what kind of scripts he's being offered, but I laugh a lot reading that he prefers to be a fox rather than a cow. (Once i wonder why he only do one work a year, because i know many chinesse actors do 2-3 projects a year, but i guess he immerseed a lot in his character, even he always needs a period of time to say goodbye to the characters he portrayed, and i dare to compare him with these c-actors, silly me, even the quality is soo different lol). Yes, choose the next project smartly, agree with that. 

it is sad that he had to worry about stuff like this wgen he is so talented. everything you said right. and i'm sure he will choose next project smartly and it will be a good and successful one. i got this feeling this will be his year and from now on everything will go up and up for him!

On 7/18/2018 at 9:35 PM, girlyponytail said:

hi @antoniaclamens sorry to cut this 

BTW i'm really thankful he did LL, not only it was a great drama but BSP is one of the awesomest characters ever!

Agree, agree and agree. Bong Sang Phil is awesome. Honestly I want to watch him in action again. He's so good. 

I wan to see him in action again too. Seriously BSP set the bar to the highest level. he was so good and so stylish in every action scene... but they didn't feel staged they feel so real. BSP left me wanting more... maybe an action movie... just saying

On 7/18/2018 at 10:02 PM, willenette said:

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing this BTS clip. It's always fun watching a video where you could understand what you're watching at. :lol: NICE. I always love watching BTS & the Making because it's always candid. :lol:

i watched the BTS, they are a pleasure to the eyes... he's so lovable. and he still is. yet you see the difference from TBDW and LL. he's more confident now and more goofy wich i love

On 7/18/2018 at 10:02 PM, willenette said:

***  One of the reasons why I adore him is because he is very sincere to his fans... I’ve been a huge fan of his since a long time ago. I know he'll rest in the meantime after just wrapping-up his last drama. But, I hope he'll be back soon.  He’s so freaking talented. :lol:

everything you said. i'm sure there are many good and talented actors out there. but what makes JG so special is his love for his fans and his sincerity. it's imposible not to love him back

On 7/19/2018 at 12:43 AM, pixelsticks said:

tv baby 17 I know I know... WHO IS this errant JG Soompi fan?  

am i seeing things? am i dreaming. is it our lost Pixel?

I think @antoniaclamens has wanted me to do writer pink mouse in regards to the SOOMPI Director's List

yes yes. not only for that reason but yes

Gotta LOVE JG photoshoots!  He is REALLY enjoying his body right now and that is very attractive!!  I wish his fans would also revel in his body confidence and not constantly harp on his apparent thinness. He's a lean dude. He's a strong dude. He's a beautiful dude. Just like he sang in his fan meet....LET IT BE!!!

you speak my mind! Let him be!!! i love his gorgeous body and i love how confident he is about it. he knows his assets... all i can say is ever since last year i'm a fan of his beautiful shaped and toned arms... now thanks to jiu-jitsu them and his abs are more muscled and looking fine. and i'm a happy fan to be delighted by their beautiful sight

Remember...this was his arm last year....<<<he has such gorgeous hands and Jaw and....>>>

hands, jaw :wub:

OK... I am going to post the Soompi Director List/Chart for Lawless Lawyer... and I need your help!  Remember when I said my mind was a blur...well...it can remember SUBWAY and teacups and suits.  Please tell me what got accomplished (and better yet...if you remember which episodes).  

Yes...I stopped updating after Episode 4.  Yes I am a bad PIXEL!  No...I cannot fully work on it right now.  Maybe mid August???  Why does RL have to cut into my fun online K-life? 

well mid august will be here in short time... i will try to point out the accomplised items (and maybe episodes)

in fact i haven't ending screencaping... stopped by episode 8... bad antonia. i need to restart

On 7/19/2018 at 9:58 AM, violina said:

It seems he was really immersed in the character too. Seo Ye Ji said the same thing too in her magazine photoshoot interview with Elle today.They are having a hard time getting out of their characters.I also think the LL project as a whole has had a positive impact on everyone involved.I am very happy he was a part of it too:).

In JG's own words(cosmopolitan interview): 

I believe one of the reasons why he monitors and worries about the outcomes of any projects he works on is this:

In JG's own words(cosmopolitan interview):

Even when the interviewer said this: 

Here is the thing, for him, a flop drama has very little effect on his career except maybe a hit in morale.As you can see, although his agency dont mediaplay the amount or frequency of offers he gets and rejects(which is good).The interviewer points out to us, that JG is highly sought after(whether he gets a hit like Lawless Lawyer, or a drama that was panned like Criminal Minds).Dude has scripts ready for him, even before he finishes a drama he is working on.However, The ones who get the full brunt when a drama flops is not the lead actors, but the people behind the scenes.The staff, the crew and the production team. If the drama has low ratings while its airing.It can lower the motivation of people working on the set.Usually, the female co-stars also get hate from fans of the lead actor when this happens.So maybe thats why he feel guilty and burdened by these things(even though he shouldnt, these things cannot be controlled by one person).

yes he said it all. what a stressful life must he have... he's almost always smiling but it can't be easy for him. so much responsability on his shoulders

On 7/20/2018 at 12:17 PM, pixelsticks said:

L:heart:ve the Cosmo images coming out...but ARRGGHH!!!  I know this was "2 page spread worthy" <<<and they cropped well enough>> but the seam???

OMG two post from you on the same page! :scream:

On 7/21/2018 at 1:30 AM, violina said:

I love Jiujitsu this year because it makes us see our JG outside of work:D.Can you spot him in these photo

he looks so happy and relaxed. he's surely enjoying the night (or day) i only wish he was near to the camera. and i love jiu-jitsu too... and i always be thankful that JG discovered and fall in love with it

On 7/21/2018 at 9:08 AM, violina said:

:wub::wub:

Translation of korean caption:

That was extremely hot... like almost to much to handle

it's my spirit writing for me, because you know i'm dead again

On 7/21/2018 at 3:39 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

As @pixelsticks has returned back to Soompi, here’s a small Elusive Torso Parade:

oh @pixelsticks now you are truly forgiven for your long absence...

On 7/23/2018 at 11:23 AM, glassnokamen said:

:ph34r::w00t::ph34r::scream:  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

the IG post fully deserves all the uhs and emojis

JG's manager was so fun to watch and JG was so jaw dropping

On 7/24/2018 at 9:47 AM, violina said:

Remember that dude from Elle, the photographer who said he likes Lee Joon Gi?He posted again today.Can you see how gorgeous our JG looks already?I am looking forward to more gorgeous photos and what he will say in the interview this time..

so happy he keeps posting about JG

On 7/24/2018 at 9:56 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I'm so very glad that we are not suffering form JG Drought this year and we are getting another photoshoot also! happy dancing crazy rabbit

i'm more than glad!

On 7/24/2018 at 9:56 AM, bluelilac1214 said:
 More praise for JG :wub:

oh! I love it!

20 hours ago, phoenixheart said:

How about those Jiu Jitsu situps?!:w00t: JG has beautifully sculpted arms and torso, and it is obvious he has his body under control. So effortless! And yes BLUELILAC, I agree. JG is getting bolder!! Such a stream of sexy pics!:w00t::wub::wub: I think JG is trying to gently make a point to all his errant Angels who can't quite leave the subject of his weight alone. He's healthy and lean and gorgeous and...and...!!!:rolleyes: Just a little sexy payback, don't cha know! Point made...just saying:)

everything you said! and i really wish fans stop talking about his weight

13 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Hello everybody ! :heart:

Lee Joon Gi, my favorite Prince, is back on Weibo https://www.weibo.com/leejoongi?from=feed&amp;loc=at&amp;nick=李准基&amp;is_all=1#_rnd1532526683184

I am so happy :heart:

OMG I'm so happy too!!! thank you so much for sharing, because i can't access to weibo content  (or don't know how to do it)

11 hours ago, violina said:

@glassnokamenThe insta update.His VOICE:wub:!!!!!

Can Joon Gi do more audio books please:wub:.I was failing to concentrate on the content of the poem because I just want to listen to him speak.There is a reason why he usually does the narration in his dramas.He usually has long monologues too.Such a pleasure to my ears.

He is such a sweetheart too.He chose a poem which was written by Kang Ha Neul's character in " DongJu:The portrait of a poet"(a korean movie) to read to us out of many other poems he could have chosen.The movie was also directed by another long time acquaintance of his; Director  Lee Jun Ik of "The King and the Clown".

I could listen to him reading for hours! his voice is so perfect and lovely. a pleasure loke you said. I didn't know the poem was from that movie. It's on my to watch list since it's from Lee Jun Ik (my favorite k director)

it's been ages since i do it. My smile for today (and old one):

922464_528782697161116_1228420794_o.jpg

credit to uploader

• Like 4

1 minute ago, antoniaclamens said:

i watched the BTS, they are a pleasure to the eyes... he's so lovable. and he still is. yet you see the difference from TBDW and LL. he's more confident now and more goofy wich i love

Hi antoniaclamens they say that people's values change as they get older. Your values are influenced by the tasks you perform at different life stages. Some traits tend to change while some traits tend to stay stable. There is an increase in consistency of a trait as age increases. However, personality does not stop changing at a specific age. What's more, those changes are usually for the better. ... I noticed that, too in LJK..... he develops a sense of humor and builds a confident disposition. These traits give him the ability to inspire and fascinate his fans more, making them more drawn to him as a result. I love his confidence. He's sexy and he knows it. ...hahaha - I love his intensity in acting, too. :lol:

• Like 4

Hello there, antoniaclamens and willenette! Comparing JG's acting ability from TBDW and LL, both with the same director, I see credible acting 11 years ago at that younger age. He already showed a lot of promise, and I got the distinct impression that there was so much more to come. All he required was time and experience, in both his profession and in his own life. Maturity enables confidence. And yes, throwing humor into the mix, all along the way, definitely helped!:lol: I sense that JG has some good values that have remained pretty constant all throughout his career. He's sincere, he's funny, he's caring, and he does not have an overblown ego that other actors might tend to acquire. He's hard-working and wants to present the best of himself in everything we see him do.:thumbsup: He has a beautiful personality, and oh yes, remind me not to forget he's gorgeous and sexy!!! Again, OH MY BEATING HEART:w00t::wub::wub: Anyway, all that has come to fruition in LL. In my opinion, if LL doesn't win a whole lot of awards at the end of the year, then there will definitely be thunder and lightning coming from my direction!:angry: This drama deserves the recognition and so do the actors and actresses and crew. My apologies for a longer post, but I just needed to get all of this written down.:unsure: Looking forward to JG's next work with bright expectation!:rolleyes::wub::wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

OMG I'm so happy too!!! thank you so much for sharing, because i can't access to weibo content  (or don't know how to do it)

You're welcome ! :heart:Could be because you are using the phone. Try this link https://m.weibo.cn/u/2600208451?uid=2600208451&amp;luicode=10000011&amp;lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D李准基&amp;featurecode=10000233

• Like 3

Anyone read breaking news today?

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000663592

Apparantly PMY is in relationship with PSJ for 3 years, does it mean that she was in relationship while filming Candy in My Ear too? 
Isn't it so funny when LJG got critizied and take all the blame and burden in his shoulder for appearing in that variety show while being caught for being in relationship status, meanwhile PMY (whom many people feel sorry for her at that time) even feel happy and freely showing  all of her lovey dovey affection  to the real man whom she is in relationship (with all praise from many people for great acting, chemistry etc)? LOL 
Oh  my super handsome young man LJG, I just wish him to be happy and happy and happy and never experienced any bad things may happen in his life.

Spoiler

anyway, WWWSK highest national rating can't beat Lawless Lawyer highest rating LOL...
PMY,  he's already got the blame, you've got the praise instead, so... please leave this rating matter to LJG ok... just saying :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, girlyponytail said:

@happyfanlgx thank you for the link.
Finally, i can see his weibo! LOL
Wow It's been along time that he's not posting at his weibo, that some of his fans thought he forgot his weibo password LOL

I guess his chinesse fan are all soo excited to wellcome him back.

Welcome ! :) I use the PC because it is faster and I can see a large image. Let me show you more : https://m.weibo.cn/    when you are searching for an user or something, just enter and Paste his name in Chinese 

李准基

then Enter. A lot of users and posts will be displayed.An user can post max. 9 pics or gifs  once or a single video. Press every pic and you will see it in large size

Google Translator would be good if you want more than save photos

You can use not only his chinese name but his korean 

or English name (Lee Joon Gi or Lee Jun Ki ) but I had no time to verify if his blog appears. You can search for any other actor, singer...
:)

• Like 3