Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I watched the first episode and I was very satisfied :D It is a bit different, more comedy like drama. I liked that. And Koreans love this style very much. The chemistry between the two main leads is amazing, I have very good feeling from this drama... :wub:

Plus Joon Gi visuals... as always, top! ^^

wgfsfgwrgwr.png 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Let me do my happy dance first!!

CQTl74w.gif

I was so nervous about the first episode and how it would be. I LOVE it!! happy dancing crazy rabbitEven without not understanding Korean, I LOVED it! cheer2 onion head JG as Mr Bong is PERFECT in every way!love you crazy rabbit I'm so happy and excited and can't wait for the 2nd episode tomorrow! 

22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

You can´t kill So, he will live forever and ever and ever

Yesssss!!!! You tell her!

never get tired of this smile... so sweet and charming and genuine...it makes me happy

This is one my most favourite IG posts of him. I will never get tired of seeing his smile too... love you crazy rabbit

here's one of my faves

There were so many beautiful pictures of him.... :wub:

Guys, did you visit http://leejoongi.co.kr/ and saw the new image?

crazy monkey 121 You know what, he should not be allowed to smolder like this! How many times does he expect me to die??? crazy monkey 064 crazy monkey 065 

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

uMMM HE IS...Just in the future.  Reincarnation...Eclipses...remember?...Geez! 

crazy monkey 216

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

He can contribute to the parade by giving us some Elusive Torso in Lawless Lawyer.  Thank you.

But will he? Mr Bong's room/ house seems to be in his office itself, isn't it? All he has to do when he gets tired is go upstairs and relax. And comfy clothes will help him relax even more. Just saying.... crazy monkey 195 Anyway, will we get to see the Elusive Torso in LL as @pixelsticks wanted?

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Rules are made to break them! No killing So! 

yesss crazy rabbit 

18 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

BSP will have to work hard if he wants to dethrone KSY as LJG's sexiest character. Not that i will complain if he does it!

I don't think that it will be a problem for Mr Bong at all. 

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

SOOMPI'S DIRECTORS LIST/CHART

OF REQUESTED ACTIONS

BY LEE JOON GI AS BONG SANG PIL. 

Yessss! Thank you! crazy monkey 077 I think we will have a very good success rate this time for LL. 

And we've got  bts ladies!cheer1 onion head

My smile of the day:

admire2 onion head

• Like 5

ARRGGHH...the wait for a subbed version is gonna be the death of me!  I want to fully experience Mr. Bong Sang Pil. 

Did this get posted?? 

3 Key Things To Look Out For In “Lawless Lawyer” Premiere

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/12/3-things-look-lawless-lawyer-premiere/?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=35833c

And even after a few hours, it was top Trending on NAVER!  PmZ49fg.png

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

It is a bit different, more comedy like drama. I liked that. And Koreans love this style very much. The chemistry between the two main leads is amazing, I have very good feeling from this drama... :wub:

Plus Joon Gi visuals... as always, top! ^^

I really hope this translates well in terms of Korean Audience Ratings!  

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

ut will he? Mr Bong's room/ house seems to be in his office itself, isn't it? All he has to do when he gets tired is go upstairs and relax. And comfy clothes will help him relax even more. Just saying.... crazy monkey 195 Anyway, will we get to see the Elusive Torso in LL as @pixelsticks wanted?

YES we will...DON'T BREATHE any other option out into the SOOMPIsphere.  

I need to go see what we accomplished as Directors for the first episode!

In the meantime...anybody brave <<foolish>> enough to call/text that number???:DDXRs0nG.jpg

Oh and 

NEENER NEENER!!!!!!!  I GOT MY BANGS!!!!! :tongue: <<<and strangely a US Air Force Jacket :huh:-Davis Monthan AirForce - Arizona>>>

jR1fHX0.jpg

• Like 6

OK. I watch it raw. and i like it even more because i can rewind scenes. specially the jiu jitsu scene. how many times did i watched it? and then him leaving? the shallow me lost count.

overall it was an exciting first episodes. even without subs. And LJG is killing it

Right nnow is trending 3.

and ratings i am happy to say were good

yes!!!

I'm only waiting for subs

i guess we all are..

• Like 4

ARRGGHH...the wait for a subbed version is gonna be the death of me!  I want to fully experience Mr. Bong Sang Pil.

Ugh! How many hours has it been so far? But I must say that watching raw is a good experience too - I can fully concentrate on the expressions and visuals of JG :wub: without getting cross eyed! And I NEED the subs now!!!! I want to know what he said in his lovely voice hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 and to have a better idea about the story too.

And even after a few hours, it was top Trending on NAVER!  

floating crazy rabbit  

Oh and 

NEENER NEENER!!!!!!!  I GOT MY BANGS!!!!!

And I got my Pretty Forehead and tailored suits... patpat dance crazy rabbit 

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

OK. I watch it raw. and i like it even more because i can rewind scenes. specially the jiu jitsu scene. how many times did i watched it? and then him leaving? the shallow me lost count.

overall it was an exciting first episodes. even without subs. And LJG is killing it

Everything you said! Even the replaying scenes for research purposes angel3 smiley Oppa looks glorious and mesmerizing! :wub: Let's be shallow together, shall we? :wink:

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

and ratings i am happy to say were good

YESSSS! yesss crazy rabbit 

fTspB4t.gif

Oppa deserves it! The drama deserves it! I've been worrying about it the whole night and I'm so happy now!!! happy dancing crazy rabbit Let's hope we can maintain the ratings and it'll go even up! 

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Have you checked Namoo Actors naver page update?

This one would be my favourite of the new set of pics

dsc05584_54.jpg?type=w1200

Did I say that he looks glorious before? I did? He looks blindingly beautiful too! love you crazy rabbit

We've got the English subtitles for the bts thanks to this lovely angel :wub:

Spoiler

And does anyone participate/ watch the kakao talk thingy yesterday? Or have the links to watch the whole thing? He looks so playful and happy... crazy monkey 003

...and has given very genuine and motivating answer to one of the angels' question :wub:

My smile of the day

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, NoonaE said:

And a new twitter update from tvN... huhu... what happened to dear Bong?

I don't know but clearly he:

- walks in the rain

- drinks

- maybe cries

- is on his knees

He really does his best to fill our chart. :D

Now... let me scream in the most frustrated way - NO ENGLISH SUBS YET!!!!!!!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif?1292792378

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh I wonder why it would be your favourite... crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Did I say that he looks glorious before? I did? He looks blindingly beautiful too! love you crazy rabbit

You did? Really? Honestly I can't remember that! Please share your thoughts about our man's beauty. :wub:

14 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I love fierce/action JG

Me too!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

• Like 4

Great episode!!! even if it has a little less BSP when he's on screen it's so so so awesome. and the rest is pretty good too. Now I'm dying for subs. and i'm dying for a good ratings report. also dying to watch episode 3

i'm so crazy about this drama

• Like 6

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

GAh....  I NEED THOSE in my files!

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I love fierce/action JG

And luckily we get a fair amount of it with BSP.

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I don't know but clearly he:

- walks in the rain

- drinks

- maybe cries

- is on his knees

He really does his best to fill our chart. :D

hehehehe YES HE DOES...and I believe Episode 3 gives us one of your suggestions....

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And does anyone participate/ watch the kakao talk thingy yesterday?

Why oh why wasn't this vLIVE or something everyone could access????

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

hehehe...guilty as charged!

11 hours ago, NoonaE said:

This one is my personal favourite... our fierce Bong Bong!

I love it so much....I just had to...

11 hours ago, joybran said:

Did anyone else hear that Lawless Lawyer won't be available on Viki until May 14? I watched it raw, but I really need the eng subs.

THIS IS COMPLETE TORTURE!!! I hope this trend does NOT continue for the whole series!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I believe Episode 3 gives us one of your suggestions....

You mean the behind bars scene? It's more behind glass but still it counts! :w00t:

8 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

THIS IS COMPLETE TORTURE!!! I hope this trend does NOT continue for the whole series!!

We waited so long for the drama and now even longer for subtitles! Life is cruel!!!!!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

You mean the behind bars scene? It's more behind glass but still it counts! :w00t:

We waited so long for the drama and now even longer for subtitles! Life is cruel!!!!!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

YES TO BOTH!

Hey I just stumbled on this Naver Blog....some amazing LawLaw gifs to behold!  Yeonwoo byul. Go check it out!

https://yeowoo_byul2.blog.me/221274631844

ep1-1.gif?type=w966

ep1-4.gif?type=w966

ep1-5.gif?type=w966

• Like 7

As much as I am so excited to watch Lawless Lawyer... but then I don't know where site to watch! :cold_sweat:  I don't know if Viki is okay on my region. :bawling: how about other site?

Spoiler

The illegal site I've been seeing doesn't have it! Or yet? I'm craving to watch LL!  I saw another site but I'm not sure as I'm concerned with my Android tablet getting viruses on pop ups or something. My only trusted site is YouTube.  :cold_sweat:

15 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And does anyone participate/ watch the kakao talk thingy yesterday? Or have the links to watch the whole thing? He looks so playful and happy... crazy monkey 003:wub:

His serious look at start... :wub: then the aegyo :blush:

Haha! Couldn't contain myself.. :wub: but hurts that I couldn't watch it for now.. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Hi Chingus,

These 2 days, I have been drooling at instagrams, youtube and other sites over the photos, videos of our lawless lawyer, on repeat mode. :D I don't know how many times I have watch the scene on the traffic police and JG, how many times I have watched his action scenes yesterday. I was a tad sad though because I have a feeling the action scene was cut? I vaguely remembered that the teasers shows him jumped on the table and fought with someone before he jumped down on the ground to fight with the rest. But the vid I saw shows he jumped up and then down. Nothing on the fight on top of the table? It could have been because I didn't see the full esp, cos I am also waiting for the sub esp.:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Sorry I couldnt wait(i need to entice the lurkers and "doubting thomas") wait thats just an excuse but still....

BONG SANG PIL PARADE...crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378.Here is the warm up

"Seductive and flirty" Bong Sang Pil

tumblr_p8nr9phSrQ1vqlkb3o2_500.gif

"Swag and cunning" Bong Sang Pil

tumblr_p8o03e6uBP1vem8apo2_250.gif

"animated and funny" Bong Sang Pil

tumblr_p8o03e6uBP1vem8apo8_r1_250.gif

choose your fav...(to be continued later)

credit to the original gif uploders.

• Like 6

I never thought I would enjoy a raw kdrama so much. The first two episodes are excellent, even without subs. The acting is so good you can tell what is going on even without the dialogue. The action, the comedy, the suspense all come through. The thing I miss most is the bickering between our leads. I know that will be a lot better when I know what they are saying.

Bong Sang Pil reminds me of Yongie, not because they look alike or share specific expressions but because they are both hiding their pain and determination behind carefree and careless expressions and mannerisms. Of course, Joon Gi looks thinner and more mature now, but BSP is so much cooler and more sophisticated in his carefree persona than Yongie.

In spite of what Joon Gi said about getting rid of bad habits and mannerisms, I have ever seen him repeat himself with a character. Each one is individual and distinct. I have never spotted any acting tics, unlike with most actors.

I just found a subbed clip that proves their dialogue is just as good as their chemistry. 

• Like 10