Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 5/9/2018 at 3:35 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

Among the three, I only know So that's why..

:D The fun part is that you have so many more characters of JG to get to know and fall for! :wink: Of the 3 characters @pixelsticks gave this week, Yongie is from Iljimae and Tae San is from Two weeks.

And this cutie pie is Yongie:

Related image

On 5/9/2018 at 3:35 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

Heheh! Did I say something?? *wink*

Heheheh.... there are so many more pics to include in the Elusive Torso Parade just for you and @pixelsticks Get ready to be attacked! :wink:

On 5/9/2018 at 5:20 PM, LadyOne said:

Site fan cam 

And the gift given to him by the HK fans::wub:

Spoiler

On 5/10/2018 at 2:45 PM, NoonaE said:

Jean Lee the photographer uploaded this; did she sent the coffee truck or was it JG's treat? so sweet

Why does he look so, so cute here??? admire2 onion head

Drama Support from LJG Taiwan Fan Club::wub:

Spoiler

Oppa's vlive with many unanswered questions! admire2 onion head

http://www.vlive.tv/video/70538

And the English translation of it:

Spoiler

But who allowed him to smolder like this? get out crazy rabbit It should be illegal. This man is determined to slay me...  crazy monkey 065

And @pixelsticks is absolutely right in this post - this is me too!

This lovely angel has done the English translation of JG's parts of the Lawless Lawyer Production Presentation:love you crazy rabbit

Spoiler

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Don't miss out tomorrow

Silly boy, as if we would miss it! Not even 24 more hours until we get to see Mr Bong!!!! cheer2 onion head  cheer3 onion head cheer1 onion head I'm soooooo excited! happy dancing crazy rabbit smooth crazy rabbit

Mr Bong, fighting!!

Q16eqe5.gif

*Credit to original uploaders.

• Like 7

On 6/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, pixelsticks said:

f*&*/DATE:  Yongie...because date nights would be filled with masks, danger and thrills. And giggles. 

MARRY: Tae San...because he is finally getting his act together and is ready to settle down. And cute with kids.

KILL: Wang So...so he will then re-incarnate to modern times...and find ???? ME 

What about little Soo Jin, ,she wants their parents together! and me too

You can´t kill So, he will live forever and ever and ever

On 6/5/2018 at 11:17 PM, pixelsticks said:

Do you people NOT read my posts???  See previous page...

Done done...

On 7/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

And my smile of the day:

How can anyone not fall in love with this smile - so adorable, shy and beautiful!!! Perfect!love you crazy rabbit

never get tired of this smile... so sweet and charming and genuine...it makes me happy

On 7/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, _gillianne19_ said:

Uhmm.. :blush::blush:

Date: Wang So   

Marry: Bong Sangpil (even though LL haven't started yet..)

Kill: the one in My Girl I think? I have seen MG but not as a whole..

Is this okay?

Noooo you can´t kill any of JG characters... they all deserve to live long and happily, because they all suffer so much

On 8/5/2018 at 2:34 AM, pixelsticks said:
Looking GOOD Bong Sang Pil!!!!!!

Feel free to Search/CLICK on NAVER to support JG and his drama right now... 
Click as many links as you can!

ok i did... and spent hours and hours doing it. i downloaded more than 500 pictures bts

here's one of my faves

UyTKAMi.jpg

Another ones:

YFJ6uUH.jpg

Spoiler

rKTftJ9.jpg

IWtI39s.jpgWE0myE7.jpg

vja0UA7.jpgvKyyXS5.jpgGtGFwRZ.jpgqMLGnfy.jpg

Today's smile

RGcsvee.jpg

How did i survived that night? i don´t know. maybe i didn´t

How will i survive tomorrow? not sure. Only crossing all fingers and toes ratings will be good and my internet conection too

All images credit to uploaders

• Like 6

Guys, did you visit http://leejoongi.co.kr/ and saw the new image?

2072965477_j4CqyaDb_958d88bfc928fded0dfc498954bc67cf6bd80626.jpg

Spoiler

2072965477_o564rUKG_216605925750db71795a2072965477_pgAb6ySw_6bb6b793a8ca5c6c6da62072965477_ThMEdfOw_7ec3e5e4144fe9604467a6900720b9bb51c1fbd5.jpg2072965477_YlizXHCu_17f4b5de30e0c3bf792ce7f8c6b185624e67df95.jpg2072965477_hVe5Lvfx_2a612d483dbdca4dff3f90475cbf720f45c482e0.jpg2072965477_pSqjkzX8_669c47b1b28df6eb5deb1a6af2386c39f9b52f2a.jpg2072965477_qevgpbWc_22818b7d18d1e70e5560e2f1cc3b88cc9bde9510.jpg

2072965477_JCx7OT6U_ca3d27245f273d022df4bc180f5e2fd9bd1a8569.jpg

2072965477_T1Dq07CY_0e8cac9acab2ed5b146a6942d1768b7e0e4514b6.jpg2072965477_ECVUSZcy_3ba373814631401939ad

it was hard to decide wich one to put under spoiler tag so i did it randomly

And... new pics from TVN

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/3/Board/View?page=1&b_seq=51

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/3/Board/View?page=1&b_seq=50

NAKOGYSCMCDB487PSFVG.jpg

Spoiler

JJC434SC4NHUUEFJA1XV.jpgGDWKDXWDBSD4K433EQ9C_1024x0.jpgBO6TVC79G621GTKAGJRC_1024x0.jpgF4PPLPBSXTQHA8XJWBPO_1024x0.jpg

All images credit to uploaders

• Like 7

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

:D The fun part is that you have so many more characters of JG to get to know and fall for! :wink: Of the 3 characters @pixelsticks gave this week, Yongie is from Iljimae and Tae San is from Two weeks.

And this cutie pie is Yongie:

Related image

Heheheh.... there are so many more pics to include in the Elusive Torso Parade just for you and @pixelsticks Get ready to be attacked! 

I'm currently watching Joseph Gunman. I'm liking him there!

@antoniaclamens the reason I picked his character on My Girl is that i haven't seen the whole series but I think I've watched a couple of it but forgot how he is there. That's how I got to answer, nothing to worry.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

You can´t kill So, he will live forever and ever and ever

uMMM HE IS...Just in the future.  Reincarnation...Eclipses...remember?...Geez! :wink:

Noooo you can´t kill any of JG characters... they all deserve to live long and happily, because they all suffer so much

She is FOLLOWING THE RULES OF THE GAME!!!  Let it BE!!!  :tongue:

59 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

That's how I got to answer, nothing to worry.

See!!  No worries!!

WHOLE WEBSITE Reboot!  New photos for headers!  RAWR!!  Go check them out!

Remember last year when he made us solve puzzles before he revamped his website??  I guess he is teasing us with One Day Video/Question clips this year. 

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Heheheh.... there are so many more pics to include in the Elusive Torso Parade just for you and @pixelsticks Get ready to be attacked! :wink:

He can contribute to the parade by giving us some Elusive Torso in Lawless Lawyer.  Thank you.

Image may contain: 1 person

SQUEE!  Is it really only ONE DAY AWAY???????????????????????  Really??  진짜? Jinjja?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Not even 24 more hours until we get to see Mr Bong!!!! cheer2 onion head  cheer3 onion head cheer1 onion head I'm soooooo excited! happy dancing crazy rabbit smooth crazy rabbit

I don't know how will I sleep tonight!

Waaaaah!!! I love them!!! :w00t:

Spoiler

BO6TVC79G621GTKAGJRC_1024x0.jpg

Ok... THIS! He looks so... he... The only thing I can think of is the tiger ready to jump to get his prey...

22 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Rules are made to break them! No killing So! crazy-monkey-emoticon-083.gif?1292792401

23 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

SQUEE!  Is it really only ONE DAY AWAY???????????????????????  Really??  진짜? Jinjja?

Yes! Only one day!!! Oooohhh the whole thread will be on fire... right, ladies? :wink: 

*polishes her new exclusive coffin* I won't watch LJG in a coffin that is not worthy!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

uMMM HE IS...Just in the future.  Reincarnation...Eclipses...remember?...Geez! :wink:

he is in the future... looking for me. but he didn´t die... no reincarnation for me. i want the original So, body, heart and mind

nope

He can contribute to the parade by giving us some Elusive Torso in Lawless Lawyer.  Thank you.

Yes please... chocho abs included

i can´t believe it. less than a day... how am i supposed to sleep tonight? but i must. to be fresh and clear tomorrow

31 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Ok... THIS! He looks so... he... The only thing I can think of is the tiger ready to jump to get his prey...

this was too much! i don´t know what to do with BSP... because if i died (the most natural reaction) how could i see him again? that would be torture

Rules are made to break them! No killing So! crazy-monkey-emoticon-083.gif?1292792401

agreeeeee

Yes! Only one day!!! Oooohhh the whole thread will be on fire... right, ladies? :wink: 

i hope so, i'm gonna be on time!

2 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I'm currently watching Joseph Gunman. I'm liking him there!

@antoniaclamens the reason I picked his character on My Girl is that i haven't seen the whole series but I think I've watched a couple of it but forgot how he is there. That's how I got to answer, nothing to worry.

@_gillianne19_ i totally understand you. to me his character in My Girl is the lest loved, because he's not the leading man, so the focus wasn´t on him. It was his first drama too. But he was so likable there.. anyway i'm just kidding

And as I'm expecting lots of smoldering and hotness from BSP, here's the sexiest vampire ever

cbb4c1833b27a972aef4350bc8a390d7.gif

(gif credit to uploader)

BSP will have to work hard if he wants to dethrone KSY as LJG's sexiest character. Not that i will complain if he does it!

• Like 6

Okie Dokie....

since the premiere is just HOURS away....I've made up the 

SOOMPI'S DIRECTORS LIST/CHART

OF REQUESTED ACTIONS

BY LEE JOON GI AS BONG SANG PIL. 

Over the course of the last month, we have come up with suggestions/guidelines/wants/needs/desires that we Soompians have in reference to the character of Bong Sang Pil.  Just like last year with Criminal Minds, we put them in a table and diligently watched and marked off which ones came true after every episode.  Let's see if we can have some success this year!! 

Powers of Soompi Suggestion!! 

Nmc5gxj.jpg

• Like 6

Ladies? Did you sleep well? I couldn't. The excitement didn't allow me to sleep peacefully.

IT'S TODAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-046.gif?1292792391 crazy-monkey-emoticon-046.gif?1292792391 crazy-monkey-emoticon-046.gif?1292792391

Yay! And the director's chart is ready!!! Let it be filled by the end of the drama. Hope our soompi suggestion power works 100%.

By the power of greyskull... we are the power!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-131.gif?1292792413

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Okie Dokie....

since the premiere is just HOURS away....I've made up the 

SOOMPI'S DIRECTORS LIST/CHART

OF REQUESTED ACTIONS

BY LEE JOON GI AS BONG SANG PIL. 

Over the course of the last month, we have come up with suggestions/guidelines/wants/needs/desires that we Soompians have in reference to the character of Bong Sang Pil.  Just like last year with Criminal Minds, we put them in a table and diligently watched and marked off which ones came true after every episode.  Let's see if we can have some success this year!! 

Powers of Soompi Suggestion!! 

YAYYYYYYYYYY it's here!!!

let the soompi power be with us!

getting ready for premiere... or trying to

latest updates

• Like 5

I have the same question. Where and how to watch Lawless Lawyer? Does anyone know?

I understand that it’s aired on TvN which is a cable tv and only viewed through paid subscription, so I assume any free livestreaming must be illegal. So how are we going to watch this drama? :bawling:

• Like 1