Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hi @NoonaE you are so funny... I wonder which of your lucky students get to see JG in class... Wonder if any unknown fangirl happen to benefit from it in class...

Opps! now the lucky few knows the way to your heart...  HaHa :D

“Voting like crazy and shamelessly!” I believe 

@polaris1965 and @glassnokamen voted like that too... :wub:  I hope we don’t have to go through it again next year! 

LL’s PD seem to be very strict, looks like they have ppl monitoring SNS for leaks... All staff members pictures of sets are removed shortly after it was post... :unsure: only drinks or meals support pictures are spared...

I feel you on the “cannot wait any longer “.

Had also place an order for the MC mag too... Lets hope that both our orders arrive soon to quench our thirst... HaHa.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I'm also pleased to see that the Korean media paid attention to Soompi award and published some articles about it... it's a good publication for JG :). Here's one in English version from Yonhap News

They got the wrong name in that article. Instead of our LJG they said Lee won???? :blink::(

• Confused 1

Hi Soompiers :D I am still alive, hahaha. Even though you cannot see me here much.

My hands are handcuffed by school nowadays as my thesis deadline and my regular exam period is here plus state exams dates are behind the corner :bawling:

zLsTrsV.jpg 

I wished oppa happy birthday on his IG since I could not attend his birthday fanmeeting (like I did last year, sigh). But nevertheless I keep my smile and look forward to May and our sexy & smart lawyer. :wub:

4s7Cizo.jpg 

I wanted to finish my today post with something funny and so I looked for JG memes and found this. Crazy and hilarious at the same time :DDD (I guess you would know the American song "Selfie" and its chorus that inspired this meme :)). Take care girls :wink: and see ya later ^^

ydkvKOC.jpg 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Wonder if any unknown fangirl happen to benefit from it in class...

Opps! now the lucky few knows the way to your heart...  HaHa :D

HI @LadyOne ! it's been a while that we both haven't visited this thread amirite?! lol you beeet! exactly last year when we had some big ''breaking news'' (which I shall not discuss further hahaha) some female students tagged me on JG's TT videos hahaha. Luckily no one comes bearing JG-related gifts yet lol... that would be too much haha.

2 hours ago, hiluna said:

Instead of our LJG they said Lee won????

They got the correct name @hiluna :D. ''won'' is the past tense verb form of ''win'' in that sentence case :D .

Oh anybody knows the connection between our JG and Director Won Shin Yeon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Won_Shin-yun)? he sent the coffee truck supporting JG today as I read from jg_k_drama IG post. I might be greedy but I wish they will work together one day in an action movie that he directs! or... is this a HINT? *dances*

Please please Movie Gods. Please :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVCMpdFmimTKEyr3aWbZ2

8 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

JG send support to IU! 

Ayieee... so cute these two. Good to know the MLSHR camaraderie is still alive and kicking!

@LadyOne oh was he? I must have missed it! sure, if you can find the photos, please do share. They both are working on the action genre... so I'm kinda having a wishful thinking hahahaha

9 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Hello everybodyyyyyy!!!

hi onion head Great to see you back!!  And I :wub: that story about the "almost" LJG projection snafu.  Hehehe. Do you ever project LJG on the big screen when no one is in the classroom???  :wink: <<<cause I would>>>

I'm also pleased to see that the Korean media paid attention to Soompi award and published some articles about it... it's a good publication for JG :).

It was nice to see additional articles about the Soompi Awards. 

I hope the awesome jg_kdrama chingu on IG will translate any articles coming from the magazine later~ I think she will!

She's been a savior...to help understand the content we are given!

Alright... just dropping by to greet fellow JG Angels here... will be back once in a while to check some updates from all of you here.

Yes, please COME BACK!!! Only 23 more days until we meet Bong Sang Pil for real!

6 hours ago, LadyOne said:

I believe 

@polaris1965 and @glassnokamen voted like that too... :wub:  I hope we don’t have to go through it again next year! 

My guess is we will have to...

Image result for yoda meme you will voting non-stop in 2019

because Bong Sang Pil will deserve it. 

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Hi Soompiers :D I am still alive, hahaha.

Haniiiiiiiii!!!!!  You are still breathing!!!!  Good luck with all your exams, but try to make time to come fangirl about LawLaw with us!

victory onion head

3 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Oh anybody knows the connection between our JG and Director Won Shin Yeon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Won_Shin-yun)? he sent the coffee truck supporting JG today as I read from jg_k_drama IG post. I might be greedy but I wish they will work together one day in an action movie that he directs! or... is this a HINT? *dances*

THIS....would be FREAKING wonderful...MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE...maybe....fingers crossed!  Anybody seen any of his movies???Opinions?

3 hours ago, LadyOne said:

JG send support to IU! 

MLSHR :wub: continues...now where's my hankie?

• Like 5

I have no idea who Won Shin Yeon is but I hope it means there's a potential project coming out of it later :) 

I saw the pics of the food support on IU instagram but had no idea it was coming from him (didn't notice the obvious hints ^^). That's so nice but also a bit bold considering the "scandal" of dating rumors after MLSHR. People will talk again. But anyway I'm happy there are still keeping in touch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I hope so.My heart skipped a bit when I saw this.Director-nim take him please..he will make a good fit for your action movies..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKOoab-5SoCA7zQhOI4Wy

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NoonaE said:

They got the correct name @hiluna :D. ''won'' is the past tense verb form of ''win'' in that sentence case :D

My bad. I had expected to read his full name and had misread the sentence. My mind put in an invisible comma after Lee won :wacko::D

• LOL 2

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Is that cheating if we put it on there now???

I don't think so,  remember there always could be deleted scenes 

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Which is your favorite BSP image? Official or not 

Oh my!!! So hard!!  But it has to be the hand tat image..

That was a strong contender to me

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Which is your favorite 2018 Joongi's day image? 

I LOVE this FACE!!

He was having a blast. That's why I love and choose a cutting the cake picture myself 

@willenette @NoonaE @LadyOne @hiluna

so happy to see you here again!!!! 

10 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I might be greedy too cause I'm hoping for the same thing 

16 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I'm also pleased to see that the Korean media paid attention to Soompi award and published some articles about it... it's a good publication for JG :). Here's one in English version from Yonhap News, I dunno if any of you have shared it here before or not: http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2018/04/17/0200000000AEN20180417003400315.html

This is really good news!!! 

13 hours ago, LadyOne said:

I feel you on the “cannot wait any longer “.

Had also place an order for the MC mag too... Lets hope that both our orders arrive soon to quench our thirst... HaHa.

Lucky you the MC magazine,  another thing I need :love:

10 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Hi Soompiers :D I am still alive, hahaha. Even though you cannot see me here much.

My hands are handcuffed by school nowadays as my thesis deadline and my regular exam period is here plus state exams dates are behind the corner 

You are alive!  I missed you so much!  Good luck at school and come back as soon as you can

9 hours ago, LadyOne said:

JG send support to IU! 

I'm really happy they are still friends that support and care for each other 

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

My guess is we will have to...

Image result for yoda meme you will voting non-stop in 2019

because Bong Sang Pil will deserve it.

I'm pretty sure about it

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

9 hours ago, LadyOne said:

JG send support to IU! 

MLSHR :wub: continues...now where's my hankie?

Soompi powers please help. I also want my hankie

• Like 4

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New LL stills... and the tatoo are back :ph34r:

Thank you glass love the new stills and the tattoo. I hope they have great chemistry as the article said

Bigger version 

30072813_1472508259527622_76459910747748

30051816_1472508189527629_44813024928568

My favorite from the bunch 

30171989_1472508192860962_60054128745308

I'm really really loving his expressions 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New LL stills... and the tatoo are back :ph34r:

For some reason...my head hears "Back in Tats" to "Back in Black" AC/DC. 'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black (tats)
Yes, I'm back in black (tats)

Things I :wub: from the article:

These two constantly bicker but work hard together day in and day out to find truth piece by piece.

Ok...are we getting our true Tom & Jerry couple this time???? calm down crazy rabbit:tongue:

Lee Joon-gi offered praise for Seo Yea-ji’s commitment to acting: “I’ve prided myself on being the most energetic person in the world, but since I started working with Yea-ji, I thought ‘It’s possible there is a more energetic person than myself’.

OMO...we NEED more BTS!  THIS sounds amazing!

‘The source of my strength is red ginseng.’ That’s how much he loves red ginseng. Joon-gi’s passion and energy always surprise me so much that it almost makes me crave some red ginseng.”

OK...some Red Ginseng manufacturer NEEDS to have JG be their spokesperson! 

I'm sensing some humor in this show now!  YES!! Action!  YES!  Strong characters? YES! 

And....here I go again with coincidences...wondering WHO are the writers on GoGo Waikiki. I just finished Episode 19, where the "actor character" named Lee Joon Ki (yes...and another character is named Hyun Joon).....pole danced...

Waikiki19-00143.jpg16W7a81.jpg  Is Pole Dancing the new Korean Drama Trope!?!? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Lol tvN Sat-Sun drama facebook page (re)posted IU's IG post... lucky tvN to have their stars mutually promoting their current and upcoming programs lol...

And the new Lawless Lawyer article & stills... ARGGGGHHH please MAY HURRY COME! I hope some red ginseng companies read it so JG will get a new CF hahaha... like seriously, he is the most perfect brand ambassador for Korean red ginseng! kkkk... 

By the way, anybody is watching ''Switch"? I kinda get similar vibes for the lead couple here... just a bit concerned that the current rating of Switch is dropping. I hope Lawless Lawyer can bring fresh atmosphere and will do just fine in terms of viewer's ratings later. An average of 4-5 % is desirable! *please please rating Gods lol...* pray.gif~c200

@pixelsticks a special shoutout for you chinguuu! yes I'm back and I'll be staying for sure! and no... I haven't tried projecting his image in class because my students always come before me hahaha... I'll consider doing it one day... you know, including him in the teaching materials hahaha.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

Lol tvN Sat-Sun drama facebook page (re)posted IU's IG post... lucky tvN to have their stars mutually promoting their current and upcoming programs lol...

Hi Noona, thanks for sharing this.  So NICE also of LJK to send a food truck on the set of IU's drama. - Hahaha - The banner on top of the truck reads, “My Ahjussi. Able to give private loan-related legal consultation. Bong Sang Pil.” IU wrote, “Just you wait, Kwang Il. If I have attorney Bong Sang Pil, then Ji Ahn won’t have any problems.” So COOL that both are supportive of each other up to now. IU is so adorable. :lol:

• Like 6

Another trailer for Lawless Lawyer!

Kyyyaaaaaa

Go abuse the play button and like the video!

Edited by Guest
tvN deleted the previous IG post grrrh

5 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Kyyyaaaaaa

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I'm really really loving his expressions 

Yay to an interesting teaser. Damn right he is nailing the expressions(but when has he ever failed to deliver on this)..my highlights:

a.That "ouch, that must hurt look" plus..straightening his jacket..a lawyer's gotta look good at all times, even after beating someone to a pulp

giphy.gif

b. Here is the example of "confidence is sexy".That model strut from the door, the belly rub..his facial expression..(gotta give it to seo ye ji too..they look like lawyers with a purpose)

giphy.gif

c. This one reminded me of iljimae(yong)..a little bit(like he is mentally hissing aish.."you are cramping my style":D)

Lawyer Bong Pil, calm down.You will raise your blood pressure.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

OK...some Red Ginseng manufacturer NEEDS to have JG be their spokesperson

True!  He made me buy some as a gift to my boss. BTW it's really expensive so I only bought it because of him

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I'm sensing some humor in this show now!  YES!! Action!  YES!  Strong characters? YES! 

Im sensing it too. I hope it will be also in the drama. Not only the trailers. And I'm really loving BSP

10 hours ago, NoonaE said:

By the way, anybody is watching ''Switch"? I kinda get similar vibes for the lead couple here... just a bit concerned that the current rating of Switch is dropping. I hope Lawless Lawyer can bring fresh atmosphere and will do just fine in terms of viewer's ratings later. An average of 4-5 % is desirable! *please please rating

I'm currently watching. And liking it. But I'm not surprised if ratings are dropping because at first I was expecting more from the drama. Last episodes were not so good 

6 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Kyyyaaaaaa

Thank you for sharing :love:

Please you all go and like,  comment and replay the ones from V LIVE 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/67550

http://www.vlive.tv/video/67548

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New JG instagram update :)

If JG is in a Beatles note,  why not me?  After seeing it all I can say is LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE... LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE

1 hour ago, violina said:

Yay to an interesting teaser. Damn right he is nailing the expressions(but when has he ever failed to deliver on this)..my highlights

He is really nailing all the expressions... As always. Thank you thank you for the highlights 

1 hour ago, violina said:

c. This one reminded me of iljimae(yong)..a little bit(like he is mentally hissing aish.."you are cramping my style":D)

That's a win for me!  Yong's 'you are ruining my style'  is an all time favorite 

Today I'm happy 

thank you BSP! 

• Like 4