Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 1/14/2018 at 12:36 PM, glassnokamen said:

And JG IG update too :wub:

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this. I wonder if he's celebrating the promotion of his Manager here, huh? :lol:

Hi cedarwood, ohhh..................NICE that you're doing fine. Just take it easy............. :lol:

• Like 2

On 1/14/2018 at 2:11 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I do get worked up and would be commenting but I don’t pinch or hit so you guys are safe! :tongue:

Are you sure you don't throw chairs....when Snake comes on the screen?  <<<<:ph34r:>>>>

On 1/12/2018 at 11:42 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I'm not that bad!

We may need to ask to see your sister's arms as proof.  hehehe

On 1/14/2018 at 12:12 AM, missmaudy said:

I don’t want to jinks JG prospects so I’d rather not say it. :) 

Gotcha.  Others have mentioned one that I thought was in his wheel house.  I'm with @hiluna .  I don't want something similar to CM right now, but I am getting to the point where I want SOMETHING!  

On 1/14/2018 at 2:11 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I don’t throw pillows either. :wink:

Not at people...at the tv.  Or unless the people were pinching, whacking me with spoons or throwing chairs. hahaha

On 1/14/2018 at 6:58 AM, cedarwood said:

Who wouldn't want a picture like this with LJG??? I'm so envious...

YUP!

On 1/14/2018 at 6:58 AM, cedarwood said:

Because of our strong instinct of survival? serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Ahhhh....@cedarwood I'm so thankful for your humor!

Nobody is commenting on JG's cool jiu jitsu pants?!?!?!KPZPWr8.png?1Look at that crotch:ph34r:

And now...I am gonna finally catch up with @violina's tasks....

Trailers:

Pixelrating of JG Movie Trailers

K&C:  Strong movie trailer.  Just enough introduction into each character…their strengths and their flaws. You can tell this is a serious production. It might give away a bit too much but then not.

Fly Daddy Fly:  I love that I hear LJG’s voice right away!  But it makes it look like it’s a fight/conflict between these 2 men instead of another source. Nice imagery of men and personal conflict/demons. (Maybe if I knew the translation of what they were saying…it would fit better) Distractions/Why are they there?:  The slight rainbow and the plane (almost fart-like sounds after his intense staring).  The closing images of JG staring at the camera???big eye onion head…. Holy crap!!! Who turned up the heat? <<<Where’s that fan from the Scholar photos?>>>>  He really needs to do a role where he just smolders at the camera. And kills us all.

Virgin Snow:  Ahhh you can tell this is about young love, warm fuzzy, wonderful first love.  Great piano music. And then the tone changes. And there is angst. <<<I haven’t seen this and how it ends…but it lets me know there is some separation & conflict>>>

May 18: <<<I keep asking my Personal Wang So to watch this…as he LOVES war/history/well-done political movies>>> Intense…historical…military vs protesters…music is strong. This looks like it’s gonna make me cry and hate humanity, but still have a bit of hope.

Never Said Goodbye: OK…this trailer GIVES AWAY everything!  I mean EVERYTHING.  Damn!! That said…I hate that it does that…but I like how they framed the story and ended the trailer with the kiss. I would have liked the movie to follow THIS exactly.  Hahaha.

• Like 6

@pixelsticks I also want something new. But I think rom-com is remote. I am watching few romance dramas these days and I don’t see JG to be doing those kind of production. The value is not there.

I think JG may do satori if he gets the role in the drama I was thinking, if the writer makes the lead to be a not the regular Korean. 

• Like 2

@glassnokamen @haniiiii @violina @bluelilac1214 so many JG+manager updates! they look so happy and relaxed together! thank you for sharing all the pics and translations

On 14/1/2018 at 3:11 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I’ve always wondered about this. How would it be if we were to watch MLSHR or any of JG’s works together at the same place? I’m the one who sits still and try to control their tears during a sad scene when watching with others. But if you guys were there, I probably wouldn’t be so shy to bawl, I guess. I do get worked up and would be commenting but I don’t pinch or hit so you guys are safe! :tongue:

laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631 What did your sister say about being hit with a spoon though? 

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I will control myself for you guys. no need to be afraid of me! Of course my sister said i was crazy... but she was so invested in the episode that i think she didn´t pay full attention to me!!

Yes! Yes!! YES!!! hell yes onion headI’ve been waiting for you so that I could fangirl about his Pretty Forehead! love you crazy rabbitI’m so glad that they did not cover it up; he looks so manly with his Pretty Forehead uncovered! I love the colour of his skin – it looks like rose gold! He Smolders oh so perfectly! love onion head love onion head love onion head

The pictures are perfect... the color of his skin is to die for. and yes: he smolders perfectly!

Every single thing you have said! The best part is he is willing to change his ways when he finds them undesirable. He went from being the number 1 disliked celebrity by the reports due to his attitudes to the one who is respected and admired by everyone. Remember, the recent post by a report of how much of a gentleman he is? I love how humble he is too. love you crazy rabbitI definitely need to watch Golden Fishery and Healing Camp again.

Oh you are so right again...

Convince you of what? 

That was an ubber cute picture... but i see you changed your profile picture missed your halo, so maybe you are not that confident anymore?

On 14/1/2018 at 7:58 AM, cedarwood said:

Awwww picture numer 6! Who wouldn't want a picture like this with LJG??? I'm so envious...

I want!!!!

On 14/1/2018 at 8:44 AM, missmaudy said:

I think he can be difficult at times as a boss(all bosses are I guess :) ) but I am sure in a sensible way. I am sure he's fun to be with too. It shows how comfortable his staff looks when they are with him. He is very loyal too, a character which is rarely found in the corporate world.  :)

I think he would be very professional and a good boss, though yes, difficult at times but funny and confortable to work with most of the time. I think the most important thing for a boss is if i can respect him/her. In JG case i think that's a given, so i think it would be awesome to work with him.

I would love to work with him. I usually have a lot of affection for my bosses (it helps me to endure a lot) so as i already love JG it would be easier for me... the only problem i see working with JG is that i'd have to wake up very early every morning and spend a lot of money and time in clothes, makeup, hairdressing and so on just to look good in his eyes...   not an easy task

11 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Oppa training hard :wink:

Loooove to see him training!!! i love to see him fighting and doing stunts in dramas/movies, but i love it better when it's in real life!

Gotcha.  Others have mentioned one that I thought was in his wheel house.  I'm with @hiluna .  I don't want something similar to CM right now, but I am getting to the point where I want SOMETHING!  

I so agree!

Nobody is commenting on JG's cool jiu jitsu pants?!?!?!Look at that crotch:ph34r:

I haven´t commented... but i looked... and noticed... and enjoyed the view

Today's smile 

Img0404_20160830151940_3.JPG

Image credit to uploader 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Nobody is commenting on JG's cool jiu jitsu pants?!?!?!

I don't like them. They look as if they had big hole and JG's underwear was out.:unsure:

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

<<<I haven’t seen this and how it ends…but it lets me know there is some separation & conflict>>>

You must watch it. My favourite movie for bad moments in life. :heart:

10 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I think rom-com is remote. I am watching few romance dramas these days and I don’t see JG to be doing those kind of production. The value is not there.

Same here. I don't know what's happening to the genre - rom-coms should be easy thing to do but lately it seems when it comes to romances (com or not com) the makers has only tiny idea they put in 16 or 20 episodes. Dead boring stuff. 

10 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I think JG may do satori

Satori? What does it mean?

Smile for today :)

10a4f16da36dceea2936eae2b754c5bc.jpg

PS And sexy back parade, since I just found this pic. :)

45da28b3fa1eed2eddf4399551402f03.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/14/2018 at 1:27 PM, glassnokamen said:

And another JG IG update

Wow! :wub: I love the 1st one and the last one the most. He looks so manly and sexy in the 1st and his eyes and that smile in the last one is love onion head  Okay, I’m curious - out of all these pictures which the most recent one?confused onion head

On 1/14/2018 at 5:28 PM, cedarwood said:

Oh thank you, you just immobilized me in front of my computer. How am I supposed to stop looking, huuuuh???

crazy monkey 095 Maybe I should post some other parade so that you’d be distracted and stop looking at this one?

23 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Oppa training hard

And he looks so happy, he’s glowing!!! love you crazy rabbit

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Are you sure you don't throw chairs....when Snake comes on the screen?

Yep, I don’t throw chairs; I don’t throw anything at the tv or at people.:tongue: I’d huff and puff and then comment indignantly but never throw stuff. But the real issue of watching with me would be, you guys would have to replay most some scenes of So again and again. :ph34r:

Yes, that we need to do. :D

I don't want something similar to CM right now, but I am getting to the point where I want SOMETHING!  

Yes! Everything you’ve said above!! But do you have any info about potential projects? Please do share. wow1 onion head

Nobody is commenting on JG's cool jiu jitsu pants?!?!?!Look at that crotch:ph34r:

I already noticed in his first jiu jitsu pictures actually. I was patiently waiting for you guys to catch up. B) Does others pants are like that too or only his?

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

but i see you changed your profile picture missed your halo, so maybe you are not that confident anymore?

I love the look in my current profile picture too – perfect profile; perfect hair; sexy arm; white shirt. :wub: Oh, I’m confident as ever. It’s just that I sometimes take my halo off because of JG, remember? :D Like now...

q1gI2l9.gif

the only problem i see working with JG is that i'd have to wake up very early every morning and spend a lot of money and time in clothes, makeup, hairdressing and so on just to look good in his eyes...   not an easy task

I'm sure that's not the case - crazy monkey 025  You are an angel, remember? So, of course you are beautiful!! 

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Nobody is commenting on JG's cool jiu jitsu pants?!?!?!

I don't like them. They look as if they had big hole and JG's underwear was out

Hahahaha…..laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631 I love the way you think! His polka dotted underwear, you mean? Heheh…panda 29

*Gif credit to original uploader.

• Like 4

On 1/14/2018 at 5:28 PM, cedarwood said:
On 1/14/2018 at 12:41 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Why have we never done a Lips Parade? 

Because of our strong instinct of survival?

So you would not look at this parade? evil smile onion head

Lips Parade (Thank you  @antoniaclamens ):

XnSultb.jpg

Spoiler

KuXn7oB.png

qcAQzN5.jpg

IbkH2pi.jpg

fCJjqWR.jpg

Lips/ Cutie Pie:

Spoiler

1omXvGM.jpg

Lips/ Pretty Nose/ Gaze/ Very Very Elusive Torso/ Wang So:wub:

oDGD7oQ.png

Lips/ Pretty Nose/ Wang So :wub: / Looking down AT LIPS!!!

GWSqNpU.jpg

*Image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

but i see you changed your profile picture

Hello hello hello halo...or where o are you?

21 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

the only problem i see working with JG is that i'd have to wake up very early every morning and spend a lot of money and time in clothes, makeup, hairdressing and so on just to look good in his eyes...   not an easy task

Hahahaha.  That sounds expensive, but I bet ya don't need it.  <<<I might just be the same way...and then get to a point where I'm like...ah whatevs>>>

I would think you would need to have tough skin, be super secretive, not have a huge presence on social media and be ready to be pestered by many who want to know what you know. 

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

But the real issue of watching with me would be, you guys would have to replay most some scenes of So again and again. :ph34r:

That...wouldn't be a big problem.  Can we do it in Slo-mo too?B) Reverse? 

I already noticed in his first jiu jitsu pictures actually. I was patiently waiting for you guys to catch up. B) Does others pants are like that too or only his?

What the????  Point THOSE things out to us!!

Ok...I found the pants.  It's the VHTS brand YAYOI <<<Hajunse had it figured out, I see>>>

Related imageImage result for vhts yayoi

I can see what @cedarwood is complaining about...but it's JG.  He has to make it MORE. 

His polka dotted underwear, you mean? Heheh…panda 29

And it's not underwear:ph34r:...I think they are called SPATS .  <<well they aren't spats...but now I want to see JG in SPATS.  <<<Are you reading JG??>>> 

Image result for grips 99 jiu jitsu

Hey...from what I can see in @glassnokamen 's last post and an earlier one...JG is possible wearing GR1PS brand as well.  

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Same here. I don't know what's happening to the genre - rom-coms should be easy thing to do but lately it seems when it comes to romances (com or not com) the makers has only tiny idea they put in 16 or 20 episodes. Dead boring stuff.

It wouldn't be DEAD BORING if LJG was in it. <<<Unless they treated it like CM romance>>> But even if you think it was...I selfishly want to see him play a romantic character...before he is deemed too "old" by the mass consumerism/market.  I don't want a syrupy sweet romance.  Aigoo?  Nah. Noble Idiocy?  Too predictable. You know me....give me the smolder!! I want to be able to replay those scenes...with @bluelilac1214...in slow mo.  :wink:

Image result for lee joon gi lipsDon't be quiet!  Lip Parade is an AWESOME idea! JG said so himself. 

His LIPS are his sexiest part.

Image result for lee joon gi sexy lips Image result for lee joon gi sexy lips

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Yep, I don’t throw chairs; I don’t throw anything at the tv or at people.:tongue: I’d huff and puff and then comment indignantly but never throw stuff. But the real issue of watching with me would be, you guys would have to replay most some scenes of So again and again. :ph34r:

I don´t think your replaying scenes would be any problem to us... 

Me too...

I love the look in my current profile picture too – perfect profile; perfect hair; sexy arm; white shirt. :wub: Oh, I’m confident as ever. It’s just that I sometimes take my halo off because of JG, remember? :D Like now...

:D

take your time to put it on again...

I'm sure that's not the case - crazy monkey 025  You are an angel, remember? So, of course you are beautiful!! 

You are so sweet...and i know to him we are all angels... still how do you face the most beautiful human being in the world (and beyond) and don´t feel insecure about your own looks 

Lips Parade (Thank you  @antoniaclamens ):

Lips parade!!! it was some time ago since we started and didn´t continue... thanks for reminding me of one of my faves parades

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Don't know if it was already posted...

Thanks for sharing!

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahahaha.  That sounds expensive, but I bet ya don't need it.  <<<I might just be the same way...and then get to a point where I'm like...ah whatevs>>>

I would think you would need to have tough skin, be super secretive, not have a huge presence on social media and be ready to be pestered by many who want to know what you know. 

It would be quite expensive... i'm not the kind of person who cares much about my own looks... i always look a mess! but it's JG we're talking about! And i think you are right, it would be needed to have tough skin to work with him, but again, he worths it!

Like your slo-mo idea!

Ok...I found the pants.  It's the VHTS brand YAYOI <<<Hajunse had it figured out, I see>>>

I can see what @cedarwood is complaining about...but it's JG.  He has to make it MORE. 

And it's not underwear:ph34r:...I think they are called SPATS .  <<well they aren't spats...but now I want to see JG in SPATS.  <<<Are you reading JG??>>> 

Hey...from what I can see in @glassnokamen 's last post and an earlier one...JG is possible wearing GR1PS brand as well.  

I really like the pants (is there anything about JG that i don´t like?) they look good on him. I remember looking for them online when the firsts pictures were out (because i wanted to know about the sport and googled everything written in the messages)

It wouldn't be DEAD BORING if LJG was in it. <<<Unless they treated it like CM romance>>> But even if you think it was...I selfishly want to see him play a romantic character...before he is deemed too "old" by the mass consumerism/market.  I don't want a syrupy sweet romance.  Aigoo?  Nah. Noble Idiocy?  Too predictable. You know me....give me the smolder!! I want to be able to replay those scenes...with @bluelilac1214...in slow mo.  :wink:

Smolder yes please... i love romances... i would love to see JG in a good one... i have to admit that i would love to see him even in a bad one. i just want to see him. But of course i rather have him in a good and successful project (crossed all fingers and toes)

Ok. Lips parade

Look at his lips here... 

2157ED4457EA83E6076833

Spoiler

or here:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZKI8VqBUbB2qVKQWm_Eh

or here:

4856233d35f82

I will stop here, for my own sanity

c56e1e9a1940abfde59a5e662b9b5987--lee-ju

My smile for today

Lee_Jun_Ki_smile.png

• Like 4

19 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

crazy monkey 095 Maybe I should post some other parade so that you’d be distracted and stop looking at this one?

You think this will help? 

But the real issue of watching with me would be, you guys would have to replay most some scenes of So again and again. :ph34r:

When you're coming to visit me, you say??? crazy-monkey-emoticon-148.gif?1292792417

Hahahaha…..laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631 I love the way you think! His polka dotted underwear, you mean? Heheh…panda 29

Yup. I'm sorry, I can't stop seeing them like that.

On 14.01.2018 at 12:58 PM, cedarwood said:
On 14.01.2018 at 8:11 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Why have we never done a Lips Parade? 

Because of our strong instinct of survival?

You wish!

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I think the best would be an option him playing sexy character having a romance AND some action like action drama + romance.

Thank you for the lips parade. I'm dead. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hello hello hello halo...or where o are you?

The halo has been kept safely after taking it off for the moment. :wink:

You'd be okay with Slo-mo too? Yes! yesss crazy rabbit There's absolutely no problem with reverse either. 

I solemnly swear to point out things like this from now on. 

but now I want to see JG in SPATS. 

:w00t:

It wouldn't be DEAD BORING if LJG was in it. <<<Unless they treated it like CM romance>>> But even if you think it was...I selfishly want to see him play a romantic character...before he is deemed too "old" by the mass consumerism/market.  I don't want a syrupy sweet romance.  Aigoo?  Nah. Noble Idiocy?  Too predictable. You know me....give me the smolder!! I want to be able to replay those scenes...with @bluelilac1214...in slow mo.

Yes, please! You CANNOT forget his smirk; or his soft smile; or his heart eyes!! love onion head Replaying those scenes in slo-mo! panda 61 cheer2 onion head happy dancing crazy rabbit This needs to happen!

take your time to put it on again...

evil smile onion head 

Lips parade!!! it was some time ago since we started and didn´t continue... thanks for reminding me of one of my faves parades

How about we start the parades again?

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You think this will help?

It doesn't?

When you're coming to visit me, you say???

Or you could come and visit me - you'll love the weather too! B)

I think the best would be an option him playing sexy character having a romance AND some action like action drama + romance.

That would be awesome! 

Thank you for the lips parade. I'm dead.

Let me help you revive again... :wink:

Parades:

Lips

Spoiler

FPF88Us.jpg

Suit/ Pretty Forehead

ulvu2b8.jpg

Lips/ Cute Ears/ Pretty Forehead

Spoiler

mnawrkR.jpg

Smoldering/ Wang So 

uqzGPAW.gif

Lips/ Pretty Nose

Spoiler

PaDBhE3.jpg

Lips/ Smoldering

Spoiler

MuMX578.jpg

Smile/ Cute Ears/ Pretty Nose/ Beauty Marks/ Lips

gLuCIoD.jpg

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

You'd be okay with Slo-mo too? Yes! yesss crazy rabbit

Only because we have to capture and discover every micro movement of this actor.  It's all for research purposes. work onion head

When you're coming to visit me, you say??? crazy-monkey-emoticon-148.gif?1292792417

Road Trip to Poland?!?!

14 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I solemnly swear to point out things like this from now on. 

I'll hold you too it...girl.... whip onion head

OK...that suit/pretty forehead photo @bluelilac1214 just posted....now that makes me want to see JG in a legal drama or one where he has to wear suits and upswept hair.  (P.S. I'm not a cop/legal drama fan)

My Smile for the Day:  5d0n8j0.png

Episode 12 Wang So - reacting to Yeon Hwa's proposal.  You know....Episode 12 should be called the LIPS episode.  SO many SO lips in that one! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

How about we start the parades again?

Yes!!!  Let's do it :D

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I'm in!  Let's say it aloud : JG please do an action + romance drama 

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Only because we have to capture and discover every micro movement of this actor.  It's all for research purposes. work onion head

Your research purposes are so similar to @bluelilac17 halo.... 

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

You know....Episode 12 should be called the LIPS episode.  SO many SO lips in that one! 

Yo have a point! Maybe that's why I end dead every time I watch it? 

Parade time :

Bangs parade 

2014-09-24_21-23-07.jpg?type=w2

Joseon Gunman parade 

Spoiler

0683f64dbe60b152e953c26575a14b23.gif

Gong Gil / eating parade 

Spoiler

09.gif

Iljimae parade 

Spoiler

131584284A4BD2A52A8FEE