Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

4 hours ago, agathe said:

Now you tease me girls, I need to watch these drama. Which one could I start ? Iljimae or Two Weeks ? 

Then, I hesitate between Iljimae and Two Weeks (because of the torso teasing uhuh :rolleyes: no I joke).

:D

I love Iljimae to pieces... but Two Weeks is my favorite JG drama after MLSHR. If you want an action drama that will have you at the edge of your seat while watching the most beautiful relationship between a father and daugther plus the best growth for a character then Watch Two Weeks by all means. But if you feel in the mood for a sageuk then watch Iljimae. I'm with @glassnokamen TBDAW and Arang will be great followers. 

(And thank a lot for you wishes I'm better now!)

So happy to hear you are better now!!!

I'm going to watch The King and the Clown tonight. How long I've heard about it!

Waiting for your comments, that's my favorite K-movie from my favorite K-director. It's not an easy one but it's worth it :heart:

• Like 7

@glassnokamen Two Weeks is my no. 2 fav drama of JG...  TBDW is my all time fav (Kay)... follow by no.3 MLSHR. He need to play a villain soon and hopefully in a movie... :)

@antoniaclamens never really like sageuk drama untill Wang So entered into my life... I can deal with Goryeo period costumes but not  so much of Joseon period costumes, that hat drives me nuts... 

@agathe Gunman is his only drama that technically has a happy ever after... not another open ending... 

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT: 3 January 2018 (Wednesday) @ 4 PM

@violina Ooo like this activity, following is my opening list. Which is super closed to @glassnokamen I agree with you on a lot for areas. 

01. Criminal Minds(2017) - music and cinematography 

02. Scarlet Heart Ryeo(2016) -  music and character presentation

03. Joseon Gunman(2014) Cinemagraph - gun power action

04. Scholar who walks the night(2015) - music, color and character presentation

05. Iljimae(2008) - cinematography (seems like an anime)

06. Time Between Dog and Wolf(2007) - JG simply looks good in it... 

07. Two Weeks(2013) cinematography The Matrix feel. 

08. Arang and the Magistrate(2012) - music is very endearing and funny

09. My Girl(2005-2006)

10. Hero(2009-2010)

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 7

On 12/31/2017 at 8:23 PM, violina said:

Question of the day:What was your favourite JG drama opening?

1 - Iljimae - I love the music and the scenes show promise of some great LJG action.

2 - SWWTN - Again the music makes it exciting and full of intrigue.

3 - Criminal Minds - Nice graphics and a sophisticated feel.

4 - MLSHR - beautiful scenery.

5 - AATM - cute 3D stills

6 - Joseon Gunman - there were better clips that could have made this opening better.

7 - Hero - I liked the newspaper background graphics, made it a bit different from the usual.

8 - Two Weeks

9 - TBDW - not enough scenes with LJG

10 - My Girl - dated graphics

• Like 6

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I ended Iljimae yesterday and I have to say I love it a lot better this second time around. After watching the final episode mom,  sis and me were discussing our thoughts about the ending 

Reveal hidden contents

Because mom thinks Iljimae is dead, sister thinks he's alive and I think it's an open ending

I'll be happy to hear your thoughts about it! 

I think he was still alive on the island because his mentor got a pair of shoes for him and everyone seems too happy. Reminds me of the SWWTN ending only we got to actually see him at the end.

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

I didn't win anything rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565

At least you got to enter the draw.  My package was stuck in Hong Kong with my niece and she forgot to open it and give me the serial number before she went on holiday :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I opened Lee Joon Gi in the beginning of 2014, don't remember exactly from what drama, I looked everything and anything in Korean drama then. He won my heart quietly and for ever. I like all his works, but I tried to composed my own favor list:

1-2. Time Between Dog and Wolf + Arang and the Magistrate

3-4. Iljimae + Two Weeks

5. Joseon Gunman

6.  My Girl

7. Criminal Minds

8. Scholar who walks the night

9.  Hero.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo is something special for me, I cannot decide to rank this drama. Van So is masterpiece of art, but this series was so hard for me (I don't know - why).

And I want to say thank you all for your contribution to this Topic!

My day's photo:

b6bc9307a6d9598643ce_preview.jpg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, agathe said:

Which one could I start ? Iljimae or Two Weeks ? 

Oh thats a tough one because both are very very good.

a) iljimae has JG adopting three personalities.He switched them so well.

Personality 1:dorky/ adorable/ goofy /funny side, something closer to his instagram persona=Yong

Personality 2: serious/artistic(he drew)/intelligent/master planner=Gyum

Personality 3:martial art expert(his fighting scenes were so cool), master at robbing rich people's houses and the outfit was bada*s=iljimae

b.I also think Two Weeks is not too far off from Wang So in terms of acting skills and character development/growth.I loved LOVED two weeks.His relationship with his daughter was amazing.JG is a natural with children.It will pull at your heartstrings.

Since your last watch was a sageuk, maybe like @glassnokamen said.Switch to modern(two weeks) then back to sageuk(iljimae).But whichever, you start.both are good.Ah! forget about the romance in them especially two weeks, they make up like only 5% of the story line.Two weeks is anti-hero turn hero story.Iljimae is a complete hero story.

11 hours ago, LadyOne said:

never really like sageuk drama untill Wang So entered into my life... I can deal with Goryeo period costumes but not  so much of Joseon period costumes, that hat drives me nuts... 

giphy.gif

Those Yangban hats!!!! especially when its hug and kiss scene time.Just feel like yanking them off their heads. Thank Goodness he was a commoner in iljimae so he didnt have to wear them alot(from my memory, I think he only wore it once).But I want the Scholar Who Walks the Night, hanbok designer,to work in all future JG productions.The hanboks, he wore in that drama were pretty.

Also generally, its hard to pull off male hanboks.Its amazing how Lee Joon Gi manages to rock them so well.For example see in Arang and the Magistrate.He still lòoked pretty and handsome in them.Meanwhile Goryeo fashion, Yass Please.Long flowing hair, bangs, jewellery, colourful well fitted hanboks..so aesthetically pleasing.

• Like 8

@LadyOne   Call me greedy but I don’t want JG to settle for less. :) Villain antogonist on supporting role is a big no no :) I’m really greedy yah however if he finds a role or a script with a baddie on lead role or villain protagonist role— well I’m all for it —— movies such as  Hanibal or Catch Me If You Can (Leo’s character) or The Joker or The God Father then it’s fine.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

@LadyOne   Call me greedy but I don’t want JG to settle for less. :) Villain antogonist on supporting role is a big no no :) I’m really greedy yah however if he finds a role or a script with a baddie on lead role or villain protagonist role— well I’m all for it —— movies such as  Hanibal or Catch Me If You Can (Leo’s character) or The Joker or The God Father then it’s fine.

Agreed.I wouldnt call you greedy for that.You are being realistic.Kdrama or even kmovies barely have villains in main roles.He would barely have any screen time and if the protagonist is a young popular actor.His input in the production would be glazed over.If the project does well, all the credit will go to the main lead.

I also feel like at the moment, he is at his prime as a male actor, both in age and look.He now has the mature, sexy and manly aura that a male actor wouldnt have in his 20s.But he still possess a hint of  youthfulness that a male actor in his mid 40s wouldnt have.So I do think its a bit too early for him,  to start taking on supporting roles, albeit interesting villain ones.But like you said, anti-heros are most welcome.

You mentioned Leo.Leo happens  to be one of  his favourite actors.Here is a translation for an excerpt from his pictorial magazine in hawaii 2016:

"The interviewer asked what are the things JG enjoys doing to relax.He mentioned watching movies.He said he likes Leonardo Di Caprio.

Q:Which movie of Leornado Di Caprio do you like?

A: I like the Wolf of Wall Street.His acting is awesome!I think it is a work that any male actor would be engrossed with.He is outstanding in Gangs of New York too.It is a great work.DiCaprio started out as a child actor and grew to be a top actor.

I think he has wisdom and firm beliefs.He doesnt conform to the masses and his pursuit of an acting career is very cool.His sense of mission and environmental protection is also very cool.However when he is not filming.He is also fairly normal like an "ahjusshi"(laugh).But once he enters filming.He is so cool.It is really great.While watching  Wolf of Wall Street, I really feel how fortunate it is to be an actor, even though I am an actor myself."

Source: https://youtu.be/_2KPqThLxhU

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 27.12.2017 at 11:01 AM, wirdhara said:

Holidays? hmm. I'm still thinking about my final test. how Can I holiday:cold_sweat:

Poor you. Hope your test is over soon (or it is already???) and you'll have time for yourself. :*

On 27.12.2017 at 12:49 AM, pixelsticks said:

And HEY...did you see that NAMOO also grabbed Park Min Young  <<<---linky linky clicky clicky>>> as a client????? 

That's great news! I really want her to do drama with LJG! CimE showed that they'd be great together. They had great chemistry through the phone. I believe without the phone and together on screen they'll burn the screen. And I wouldn't get mad at them for that. :D

On 27.12.2017 at 12:59 PM, agathe said:

Awesome !

But...

120 000 KRW 

120$

95€

Why is it so expensive  bsod-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862493

Beacause if it was cheap you'd think life is wonderful and they want you to know it's not true. *sigh*

On 27.12.2017 at 1:55 PM, agathe said:

Please JoonGi, next time, spleep in a tent and fly in second classe :ph34r:

Tent and second class flying - suuuuure...

yuGOoeO.gif

On 27.12.2017 at 3:00 PM, pixelsticks said:

Is yaws contagious...like yawns? :tongue:

I solemny swear I'll learn how to write... *facepalm*

On 28.12.2017 at 8:01 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Exactly – you speak my mind! Did you hear that @cedarwood?

Nope, speak louder. :wink:

The wings are invisible so that nobody would suspect that he is an angel. :D

I hope he's not angelic secret agent since he's not doing good job. :wink:

So which songs would you be singing? And dancing, too. Because most of the fairy tales have them right? ballerina crazy rabbit

I don't know what song to chose BEFORE, but AFTER the waking kiss this would be the greatest choice to describe the feeling. :wink:

On 30.12.2017 at 8:19 AM, agathe said:

Don't thank me serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Oh I will thank you! 

With this...

Sleeping beauty parade :D

Spoiler

8514bca31644257075b53c423998a2b7.jpg

0b5a171bd2853d35cb4d61eba1b2cc82.jpg

Or bangs not fangs :wink:

Spoiler

e274b428a6e05011e0b8e21a726c86aa.jpg

And sexy back / bed :wink:

Spoiler

3a9c02c961d82118a9ee8fb56c52e4a8.jpg

Smo... what's the word? Oh nevermind...

Spoiler

2e9da2b91b941397333dd887cf27b2ab.jpg

Aaaaand drinking of course!

Spoiler

2ea130538392be3f164f2838f086b9c4.jpg

On 30.12.2017 at 8:19 PM, agathe said:

When will we have a photoshoot with all his torso, as other stars do ? Mystery is very cool, I'm just saying that sometimes... uhuh... I'm too hungry

Haha! :lol: I doubt we ever have this. I don't think he likes to show his body too much. I mean that only shows how caring person he is. He knows his fans would die 1 second after showing his body. :wink: Ok jokes aside - there are so many stars that take off their shirts almost all the time. I like to see those little shows of LJG's body - it's more exciting. Male body is great but... I don't know - LJG doesn't have to be shirtless to have our full attention. I think he knows that.

I'm just an old lady, don't listen to me. :wink: 

On 31.12.2017 at 9:49 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Well, what did Oppa say recently - he wants to do a negative role too! crazy monkey 105

Rawwrrrrr! A good villain so I could turn to the Dark Side? :w00t:

I had this once... almost twice in my k-dramaland-fan career. I can do a third try. :D

Or at least a character like Kay... *dies* 

On 31.12.2017 at 10:12 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Sorry about the pic and video spam, I tried but I couldn't control myself! crazy monkey 140

Oh you bad spammer! You should be punished! If you want us to stop being angry with you you have to spam us some more! And then and only then we will forgive you. crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395 

On 31.12.2017 at 1:34 PM, glassnokamen said:

Sooooo... what about a comedy role in a drama and a negative role in a film??? Or a negative role in a drama and a comedy role in a film??? http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/23.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/23.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/23.gif

Good idea. BUT! Only with cool & sweet sense of humor like in Reply 1988. I honestly dislike "comedies" with jokes about toilet troubles, farts and lot of screaming. 

On 31.12.2017 at 7:03 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Heheh... You mean, like this?panda 29

Yes, exactly like this! :D

On 1.01.2018 at 12:36 AM, agathe said:

But I could see the light show and the fireworks of the "Arc de triomphe" (triumphal arc ?) in Paris, so I'm quite happy :D)

Are you in Paris now?

Btw I hope you're ok now. 

On 1.01.2018 at 2:23 AM, violina said:

Question of the day:What was your favourite JG drama opening?

After 6 years of watching k-dramas I learned something new - they have openings. :blink: That's big surprise for me, I never saw any. 

Now, will elaborate...

1. My girl

Er... ok, will not elaborate about this one. I'm not a fan of this drama (even if LJG is cute beyond words). The opening is not my cup of tea - photo taking sounds, hearts, pink color and those afwul clothes. Even melody in the background is not my thing.

2. TBDAW

One of my favourites actually. Good music, nice choice of pictures and close ups on Joon Gi's eyes (how to melt my heart? show me LJG's eyes!). I can feel the thrill of action in here. Guns and adrenaline - yeah!

3. Iljimae

That's a good opening. I like the drawing of the hero and the adventure thing in the air. Also the night looks cool but the opening master didn't forget that Iljimae had second life during the day.

4. Hero

Ok I know the drama so to me the opening isn't the best. It looks as if the whole drama was a comedy and it actually wasn't that funny.

5. Arang and the Magistrate

Ok the music makes it all - it's like the promise of great fun (and it is fun!). I like the color, and a hint this drama is not from this world. :)

6. Two weeks

Rawr! Action! Music! Narrow street! And interesting idea to show main characters. Tae San in a jump, his ex girlfriend in a pose of constant worrying, her fiance with a gut (and we can see the bullet), the Pure Evil Lady in a piece of newspaper, Main Villain in expensive suit, and the Prosecutor looking for something - it's great job, I really, really, really like it!

7. Joseon Gunman - don't make me start with this one. All I need is LJG with a gun and maaaan he does great stuff with a gun in this drama! The opening promises a lot of action, shootings and pretty ladies as eye candy for men. Once again I feel the thrill while watching. :D

8. Scholar who walks the night

An interesting way to show two faces of the character. A man in a hanbok, wears a hat, feels the blood on his lips and... yes, another part of his nature - being a vampire. All beautifully done. I don't know why but to me it really shows that the main character cannot die.

9. Moon Lovers

Wang So... :heart:

10. Criminal minds

Love this one! I like the angle of the camera and colors and patterns on characters faces. Really cool intro.

So I think it's obvious I like 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 the most. :tongue:

Don't make me chose one I love the most - it's like asking a mother to pick her favourite child. crazy-monkey-emoticon-064.gif?1292792395 

On 1.01.2018 at 11:44 AM, glassnokamen said:

New project will be air in March in Japan :):wub::wub:

They will air 6 special episodes, for a total of 180 minutes, about his trip in Okinawa :wub:

Maybe it will be something like JG World or JG Style, since it's call "JG Island" :):)

I'D LOVE TO!!!

And I hope we will have the chance to see it with english subtitles. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

On 2.01.2018 at 9:52 PM, agathe said:

By the way, has he ever played a villain ? :huh:

He did - in RE6. :wink: And in Hotel Venus he had a gun and wanted to be a hitman - does that count?

And of course there was Kay <--- this is my "almost twice" I mentioned above.

Ok sorry girls ! I am alone !depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Naaaah, you're not. Don't think we don't appreciate all those seconds we can see something. crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407  It's just... Lee Joon Gi is one of a kind. He's not like anyone else. He's unique. And not showing too much body is one of the things that make him this way.

I haven't seen Two Weeks, that's probably why I'm not satisfied hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Watch it! One of the best LJG's roles and dramas. :wub: He was so totally believable as loving dad. Awwww... and all those scenes with his daughter. Awwwwww...! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 

On 2.01.2018 at 10:22 PM, agathe said:

Woa 12 yo ! That's incredible ! I was 6 years old when this thread was created :huh:

Wait! You're only 18??? Ok I'll stop perving!

On 2.01.2018 at 10:22 PM, agathe said:

I was a little disappointed by the romance. I didn't find it very... useful ?

I'm just saying that he'd have better romance with the second lady lead - better chemistry. Besides the lady lead is completely flawless. Pity.

But Joseon Gunman is not about romance - it's about those moments when LJG does THIS!!!

LeeJunKi_JoseonGunman_BTS_bc2_zpsb914b15

And THIS!

tumblr_n85urzuYmT1qbxx00o2_500.gif

Or THIIIIIIISSSSS!!!

f3886b320361d6923426698870e27980.gif

On 3.01.2018 at 12:59 PM, glassnokamen said:

I didn't win anything rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565rice-ball-smiley-17.gif?1302020565

There, there... crazy-monkey-emoticon-093.gif?1292792403

On 3.01.2018 at 2:56 PM, hiluna said:

My package was stuck in Hong Kong with my niece and she forgot to open it and give me the serial number before she went on holiday :dissapointed_relieved:

Is she still your niece or you kicked her out from your family? <_<

Ok end of quoting. I ALMOST lost my post four times. No idea  how but I didn't. New year's miracle? Nevermind. 

It's 2018! I'm soooo... depressed. My Wang So calendar is over. 12 months of looking at him whenever I wanted and now... *sigh* crazy-monkey-emoticon-206.gif?1292792432

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Wow, @cedarwood How long did you write that? It surely took a long time to write down...daebak... http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/49.gif

I am so immersed in my thesis, studying for exams etc., that I even don't have much time to post here something. Sad... But I go through the thread every day, peek here.... peek there to keep up invisible.gif

But in early June, my university tasks will finish. mf_graduate.gif I cannot wait haha, I will feel like http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/21.gif with super power (aka getting back my free time, that will be legendary super power, lol), because nowadays my university tasks versus my free time 1:0 box.gif hahaha

Btw, would anyone know the source of that background music from JG's latest "Mario" post? I guess it is "Faded" remix, but I cannot find this one particularly. I like the music JG uses as background, I am happy when I find it music.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/27.gif

@glassnokamen What went wrong that we did not win the jackets? nonono.gif Lucky lucky winners. I hope they will upload some nice photos with those jackets :D 

and @agathe Are you okay now? Illness gone ? ill_h4h.gif

I have not participated in a few parades lately, so I wanted to make it up to you :wink:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Wow, @cedarwood How long did you write that? It surely took a long time to write down...daebak... http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/49.gif

Ahm... two... hours... crazy-monkey-emoticon-194.gif?1292792429 Hope you don't mind my long posts? I can stop myself if I try... crazy-monkey-emoticon-140.gif?1292792415

I am so immersed in my thesis, studying for exams etc., that I even don't have much time to post here something. Sad... But I go through the thread every day, peek here.... peek there to keep up invisible.gif

Awww poor thing. 

But in early June, my university tasks will finish. mf_graduate.gif I cannot wait haha, I will feel like http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/21.gif with super power (aka getting back my free time, that will be legendary super power, lol), because nowadays my university tasks versus my free time 1:0 box.gif hahaha

But it's only till June, right? Few months left, cheer up. :) 

I have not participated in a few parades lately, so I wanted to make it up to you :wink:

Woah...!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411

Oh btw @agathe I forgot to show you my favourite "reason to watch Joseon gunman and who cares about the romance?!"

Even if the lady lead is too perfect and romance isn't too hot - this thing makes up for it. :D 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Ok end of quoting. I ALMOST lost my post four times. No idea  how but I didn't. New year's miracle? Nevermind. 

It's 2018! I'm soooo... depressed. My Wang So calendar is over. 12 months of looking at him whenever I wanted and now... *sigh* crazy-monkey-emoticon-206.gif?1292792432

Just print the new day year and put it on the old year... until you find a new Wang So calendar lol2 onion head

1 hour ago, haniiiii said:

@glassnokamen What went wrong that we did not win the jackets? nonono.gif Lucky lucky winners. I hope they will upload some nice photos with those jackets :D 

confused onion headconfused onion headmmmh... I don't know if I want to see some of those photos... I think I could become green with envy woa onion head ... but , on the other hands, maybe I could understand where the lucky winner lives and go for a visit steal onion head 

• LOL 6

23 hours ago, LadyOne said:

@antoniaclamens never really like sageuk drama untill Wang So entered into my life... I can deal with Goryeo period costumes but not  so much of Joseon period costumes, that hat drives me nuts... 

I'm not a fan of sageuks i rather watch modern dramas. Still there are some sageuks that i really like and i LOVE JG in sageuks, yes even in Joseon time. I like Joseon customes , but i like Goryeo customes way better.. you can´t deny the Satto outfit is gorgeous (or  is it that JG made it look gorgeous?) And of course SWTN outfits were glorious (or is it JG again? i think they're a match make in heaven)

19 hours ago, LadyOne said:

More stills of JG, from his long term friend... 

Thank you for the pics... he looks so good and relaxed. Love to see him hanging with friends. i know for sure he will start working anytime soon, so i hope he enjoys his free time as much as he can..

13 hours ago, hiluna said:

I think he was still alive on the island because his mentor got a pair of shoes for him and everyone seems too happy. Reminds me of the SWWTN ending only we got to actually see him at the end.

I was googling about Iljimae's ending and read about it (at first i thought they were for BS, silly me because they're man's shoes) i read that the PD said it was so, but couldn´t find the original source. BTW i'm certain that there's nothing open about SWTN ending, i'm sure he's dead... now i have to rewatch the ending... Sometimes i love open endings... but with JG i need him to be just happy...

At least you got to enter the draw.  My package was stuck in Hong Kong with my niece and she forgot to open it and give me the serial number before she went on holiday :dissapointed_relieved:

i didn´t win and i am a little depressed about it. i was dreaming about the jackets.. but i don´t know what would i do if i was in your place... would i ever forgive my niece if i was you? 

12 hours ago, astrantia said:

Scarlet Heart Ryeo is something special for me, I cannot decide to rank this drama. Van So is masterpiece of art, but this series was so hard for me (I don't know - why).

I understand you, because i have this love&hate relationship with the drama... but in end love wins. I don´t like to rank the drama either because it's above everything. The same applies to Wang So

11 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I don´t think he could be a villain and a main lead at the same time in a drama, but he could be both in a movie... and i'm sure it would be great! I just need him to be the main lead, no supporting roles for him please, i don´t think my heart would stand it!

10 hours ago, violina said:

You mentioned Leo.Leo happens  to be one of  his favourite actors.Here is a translation for an excerpt from his pictorial magazine in hawaii 2016:

Thank you for the info!!

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I'm just saying that he'd have better romance with the second lady lead - better chemistry. Besides the lady lead is completely flawless. Pity.

But Joseon Gunman is not for romance - it's for those moments when LJG does THIS!!!

Now that i ended Iljimae i think i can dedicate some time to post about Joseon Gunman (A JG parade will come soon). I seriously think that JG is the best action drama i've seen... i love the action scenes in the drama, they're all awesome! Guns, Kicks, Horse ridings, blades, there's everything you want and well done. So i think you are right i don´t watch JG for the romance but for all the good reasons you illustrate with those wonderful gifs (thank you very much!) Now i like second lady lead (but not so much as i liked the first time i watched the drama) but i love Soo In. Why? because she loves PYK so much and was willing to do anything for him. Right now i'm in episode 10, and how not to like and root for a girl who was willing to be tortured to save the man he loves? there's no way i won´t spport her after that. 

I was watching the jail scene in JG and started to think that JG characters must had a thing for jail scenes. Of course my fave was the MLSHR one, but this in JG is really moving and the one he had with his sister in Iljimae is heart wrenching!

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Good luck with your thesis and exams, i'm sure you will do well. Just come now and then and don't forget about us! i don´t know if it's a good thing but june will be here soon enough. time does fly!

Now i want more Sexy and cool JG..

Parade time 

Joseon Gunman parade

658164e4a404550f93dde8abdd74a424.jpg

Sexy back parade 

404dcf170e064344f1863d70d60b6dff--asian-

Elusive torso parade 

Spoiler

2.jpg

Drinking parade 

Spoiler

2015_1112%20The%20Ritzbar%201b_zpsjy2x51

Gong Gil parade

Spoiler

WkjQa.jpg

My smile for today 

f3a79bd32106fb2eca2ecfbad90db0c6--my-gir

All images credit to uploaders 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I was googling about Iljimae's ending and read about it (at first i thought they were for BS, silly me because they're man's shoes) i read that the PD said it was so, but couldn´t find the original source. BTW i'm certain that there's nothing open about SWTN ending, i'm sure he's dead... now i have to rewatch the ending... Sometimes i love open endings... but with JG i need him to be just happy...

At first I thought of SWWTN ending as you, but after re watch it... I'm not so sure

Spoiler

I noticed a detail that at first I didn't noticed: the King, just before going out for a walk and talking about books, is sitting in his rooms and looking at something to his left: his sword. The sword he had given to Sung-Yeol and that he had with him when he fights against Gwi. So... who went to retrieve it and to bring it to the king? They dug under the rubble to get it out or someone look for the bodies of the two vampires and found the sword instead. Or maybe was Sung-Yeol himself that give the sword back to the King, before disappearing to be treated, or just before his come back?  confused onion head confused onion head
I know that the manwha ended with the dead of SY, but I'm not so sure about the drama...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

At first I thought of SWWTN ending as you, but after re watch it... I'm not so sure

Hide contents

I noticed a detail that at first I didn't noticed: the King, just before going out for a walk and talking about books, is sitting in his rooms and looking at something to his left: his sword. The sword he had given to Sung-Yeol and that he had with him when he fights against Gwi. So... who went to retrieve it and to bring it to the king? They dug under the rubble to get it out or someone look for the bodies of the two vampires and found the sword instead. Or maybe was Sung-Yeol himself that give the sword back to the King, before disappearing to be treated, or just before his come back?  confused onion head confused onion head
I know that the manwha ended with the dead of SY, but I'm not so sure about the drama...

I haven't read about the Manga.. So he dies there..  Another reason to believe he is dead in the drama:tears:.  The first time I watched it I thought he was alive,  but on second watch I was convinced he was dead,  because I saw something and I can't remember what I saw 

That's what I have to Rewatch. Maybe after I end JG,  SWWTN will be my next JG drama,  but that means I have to put on hold JG World Again!!! 

Why can't JG give us neat happy endings? 

A short parade! 

Smolder parade 

48b2e3bd158bc&filename=069_1.jpg

Legs parade 

dlwnsrl004.jpg?type=w2

Iljimae parade 

Spoiler

img8acb24fazik5zj.jpeg

My smile for today 

10273399_696727543699963_570213225445840

All images credit to uploaders 

Spoiler

I put the spoiler tag by mistake and I can't delete it now. If someone knows how to do it while using a cell phone please tell me! 

• Like 7

Sorry guys I can’t keep up with the parade. So please allow me to just post whatever captures my interest.

It’s the young JG with all the blings. Big earings, thick necklace, dunno how many rings he was wearing in this photo and of course the hair cut. And.... if you take a closer look of him, you can see his beautiful and sexy cleft chin.

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, missmaudy said:
It’s the young JG with all the blings. Big earings, thick necklace, dunno how many rings he was wearing in this photo and of course the hair cut. And.... if you take a closer look of him, you can see his beautiful and sexy cleft chin.

WOW!!!! :heart:

And I think that this is also from the same photo shooting :wub::wub:

And some new Lotte advertise too

Spoiler

• Like 8