Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Good night guys! internet connection was dead this weekend so i had to pospone my post and reading your until now...

@lisethvr those namoo actors pictures are love... i can´t get enough of JG pictures, his rocking as HJ and if they don´t get edited off we´ll see more cute interactions between HB and HJ, maybe next week? after all the pain in episode 4 we deserve a break! Love the Lotte Dutty Free vids!

@glassnokamen we can always count on you! thank you for always sharing those vid links. awesome!

@pixelsticks dying to see your update on Director's List!!!! and i have to say that i feel very sad that you need to restrict your fangirling time! we will be seriously affected because you have guest?! how unfair to us! lol... just kiding, hope you enjoy your time (and can spare a little to us, CM and JG!). Thank you for the beautiful pics

@violina love your episode 4 gifs! and loooove JG+kids ones too. the tumblr quotes are daebak!!!

@cedarwood happy to see you here! i also love episode 3 (LJG was all kind of wonderful) and got heartbroken and scared with episode 4. It also irritates me the bad reviews and absurd critics. i just don´t understand them. maybe they´re watching another show? What made me laugh the most are people saying that LJG has so much screen time, when i think he doesn´t have enough!!! lol. and his character is love, how people doesn´t  like him. So far CM is a very good drama (like every LJG's drama) and his HJ is awesome and lovable!

• Like 6

For my Episode 3 favorite scenes you can go as usual to CM thread here:

Some other beautiful LJG's pics here:247jyP0.jpg

Spoiler

lHPRo2x.jpgJDE9vlQ.jpgBWBGTXG.jpgeVMFScR.jpgq0rCnx6.jpgbNJLCn2.jpg

JG with unbuttoned white shirt? yes please. I think i must include another petition to our Director: please let HJ be always dressed like this!!! :love:

2EB7thw.jpg

Spoiler

This one is dedicated to our dearest @pixelsticks: LH+HJ bromance time!!!

wc6EGMj.jpg

OMG that smile!!! i'm officialy dead

8PuA1SC.jpg

Spoiler

like this shot:xbIns5y.jpg

And love this smile and the look in his eyes:eWXgU3e.jpg

So cute!

B8lTnXS.jpg

• Like 10

Ahhh @antoniaclamens Yay!  Thanks for the bromance pic, but I want more!  Batman & Robin...let's go! 

Yes, the company is taking away my free fangirly/creative time.  ARRGH.  Because I have all these ideas and NO time to do any of it.  But company is nice...don't get me wrong. :)

UPDATED Soompi's DIRECTOR List for Hyun Joon!

Since I have limited time, I have combined EP 3 & 4 into one color/week/chart.  Week 2 is lime green.  We will still have a rainbow effect because we have 7+ weeks to go!  

6EnKpdd.jpg

So I didn't include your "sleeping" photo (HJ...knocked out on the train) but I will by the end of the series if they don't give me my complete row!  If only we had a "save a person by pulling on their apron."  Why didn't we think of that? LOL

Again, if I am missing something, please let me know.  Is it Wednesday yet? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

UPDATED Soompi's DIRECTOR List for Hyun Joon!

Since I have limited time, I have combined EP 3 & 4 into one color/week/chart.  Week 2 is lime green.  We will still have a rainbow effect because we have 7+ weeks to go!  

Again, if I am missing something, please let me know.  Is it Wednesday yet? 

I know that it's very sad, but should we consider the dress HJ wear at KKH's wife funeral like a suit? O_o 

• Like 4

So I was looking at the tvN photos and just had to...while waiting for company to wake up!

Z0Nc1t4.jpg

5 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

I know that it's very sad, but should we consider the dress HJ wear at KKH's wife funeral like a suit? O_o 

Yes...so it's 2 suit showings now...2 more to get a colored spot!

• Like 12

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

if they don´t get edited off we´ll see more cute interactions between HB and HJ, maybe next week? after all the pain in episode 4 we deserve a break!

I do hope so but I'm afraid the drama will go with this killing pattern: a moment of cuteness and absolute awwwwwwwww-scenes, then - hold on tight, dear viewer, 'cause you're going to feel real pain. 

Emotional rollercoaster guaranted.

It also irritates me the bad reviews and absurd critics.

I don't mind bad reviews as long as they're logic. I do know people are different and one person love something the other hates - it happens all the time. This one was plain stupid. And the examples what was wrong were like "whatever - I just hate it for no reason". 

his HJ is awesome and lovable!

I wonder if we'll see in next episodes the solving of the case he's thinking about. The one with his high school sweetheart. This will be painful but LJG is so good with showing deeply hidden emotions that break his character's heart.

Btw his character was introduced to us in a v. interesting way. He's a tough guy but at the same time he has great contact with kids, so he's more like a gentle soul. Just those things to love Hyun Jun - perfect partner who is for some reason lonely. My heart flutters. :wub:

Those pictures above are killer. LJG is cute beyond words. :love:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So I was looking at the tvN photos and just had to...while waiting for company to wake up!

Yes...so it's 2 suit showings now...2 more to get a colored spot!

@pixelsticks Oh our list is going on nicely, though i'm afraid there are something we won´t see on the episodes.... maybe in the BTS pictures!!!  and lol at HJ face while reading our requests!!!!:tounge_wink:

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I do hope so but I'm afraid the drama will go with this killing pattern: a moment of cuteness and absolute awwwwwwwww-scenes, then - hold on tight, dear viewer, 'cause you're going to feel real pain. 

Emotional rollercoaster guaranted.

I don't mind bad reviews as long as they're logic. I do know people are different and one person love something the other hates - it happens all the time. This one was plain stupid. And the examples what was wrong were like "whatever - I just hate it for no reason". 

I wonder if we'll see in next episodes the solving of the case he's thinking about. The one with his high school sweetheart. This will be painful but LJG is so good with showing deeply hidden emotions that break his character's heart.

Btw his character was introduced to us in a v. interesting way. He's a tough guy but at the same time he has great contact with kids, so he's more like a gentle soul. Just those things to love Hyun Jun - perfect partner who is for some reason lonely. My heart flutters:wub:

Those pictures above are killer. LJG is cute beyond words. :love:

@cedarwood i think the nadeul river case will be a pivotal one... so i won´tt expect it to be solved soon. i guess we will see hints about it little by little. the highlighted part: totally agree!!!!!

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Ok, I'm dead... again... :heart::wub::wub:

You're not alone... he kills me everytime :love::heart:

• Like 6

As always you could visit CM thread for my fave scenes:

And as always here are the pics i only share here (lest people would think i'm just a crazy JG fangirl)

2dPf2si.jpg

Spoiler

k2dp8gv.jpgTbyD4wJ.jpg

I don´t know how to make gifs... if someone has one of this, please share!!!!BF3Lg8t.jpg

Spoiler

MN9aE09.jpgaem4Jxz.jpg

@pixelsticks they're slowly getting there! 

iRBhgwG.jpg

How to blame NH for not thinking straight after this happened!CepFF0s.jpg

iqhB3NA.jpgTV6RD9a.jpgMkyjysq.jpg

T9SYJkZ.jpgE5rqlgy.jpgNEFk0RT.jpgZJZIso6.jpg9rV87RY.jpg

Wednesday can´t come soon enough!fnf6Eto.jpg

• Like 7

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

and lol at HJ face while reading our requests!!!!:tounge_wink:

I wonder which one would be his "what?!" scene. :wink:

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i think the nadeul river case will be a pivotal one... so i won´tt expect it to be solved soon. i guess we will see hints about it litt

Probably, yes. Still... I'd like to know what happened. It kills him and I can see that. I hope after solving this case Hyun Jun will feel relief.

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

How to blame NH for not thinking straight after this happened!

Hahhahaa I thought the same when I saw this. I wouldn't think straight if HJ was so close!

• Like 7

Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, And Son Hyun Joo Take On Terrorism In Latest Stills For “Criminal Minds”

son-hyun-joo-moon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi.j

The cast of “Criminal Minds” amp up the tension in new stills for the upcoming episode as they prepare to handle a terrorist situation.

In Episode 5 of the new tvN procedural thriller, the NCI, which has so far profiled criminals like serial killers, terrorists holding people hostage, and psychopaths, now tackles a terrorist situation involving biological weapons.

criminal-minds4-540x272.jpg

Since such weapons can target a wide range of people, the NCI is under even greater pressure to catch the criminal while protecting the public. In the stills, the combination of armed police and profilers convey the tension of the unfolding situation. Meanwhile, the main cast Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, and Son Hyun Joo look deadly serious as they confront the threat head-on.

“Criminal Minds” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 8

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I wonder which one would be his "what?!" scene. :wink:

<<<snicker snicker>>> 

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

Please chingus support stargazers team in this final voting! And please help us spread the word 

:heart:

Voted! 

JG's latest IG.  Ahhhh....as long as you love me. :wub:  So is that a message to fans or to?????  :wink:  Or both!

• Like 5