Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 hours ago, krysyuy said:

Lotte Duty Free Message~ 

I'm guessing this was filmed on March 11, since his official schedule said he'd be doing Lotte Duty Free stuff that day.

Finally!  I was wondering what he did that day! 

Seems like Scarlet Heart & Lee Joon Gi are very popular because of the airing of the drama on GMA! 

• Like 9

I've been remiss to ask...but please VOTE for :heart:Lee JOON Gi:heart::

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  (He is dead last here...only a few days to go) Click on the blue characters outlined in yellow under his picture. Type in 4 digit code. Vote every 30 minutes and check to see that vote is successful)

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actor      VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bad-boy     VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-historical-drama  VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-ensemble      VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #5 now...dropped 1 to Park Bo Gum.:angry:

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=530&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act= 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Joon-Gi  Click on 100% Bar

AND

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379 - go to end of article and bubble Lee Jun Ki, Click Red To Vote Confirmation Screen button, then click RED send button to finalize vote. Vote Daily

• Like 9

I'm so upset with some shippers, Joon Gi's instagram is being flooded with hate comments after he followed PMY on instagram. I thought they would calm down but today they continue with the same thing, they even have come to mention bad words and they have said that if he doesn't want to read them he should close his instagram, they are overstepping the bounds, I don't think they are his real fans, they are only his fans if Joon Gi has a relationship with IU.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lisethvr said:

I'm so upset with some shippers, Joon Gi's instagram is being flooded with hate comments after he followed PMY on instagram. I thought they would calm down but today they continue with the same thing, they even have come to mention bad words and they have said that if he doesn't want to read them he should close his instagram, they are overstepping the bounds, I don't think they are his real fans, they are only his fans if Joon Gi has a relationship with IU.

Seriously? I really don't understand these people... how can call themselfs fan? What if he wants to date PMY? What's the problem? It's his life, and he deserve to find happiness with everyone he wants. Btw, my opinion, if they really date I don't think he will need to follow her on IG, don't you think?

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

I heard about this earlier and could only facepalm. They're most certainly not his real fans, if all they can do is flood his IG with asinine comments. He's his own person, and all he did was follow someone on IG, lol. Like come on, people. Grow up.

Anyways, I usually try to ignore this (I did yesterday), but I went to check out his IG out of morbid curiosity since you said his IG is being "flooded". Fortunately, I couldn't find the hate comments. I actually got tired of going back several comment pages, though I did see other people defending JG.

In the long run, it's best to report the user(s) to IG (since there are hateful comments, cursing, harassment, etc - I'd select the 'abusive content' option) and/or leave positive comments for JG so it helps to exceed the number of hateful ones. If we're lucky, JG just scrolls past the hate comments or doesn't come across them at all (due to the sheer number of positive ones! :)).

• Like 15

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

About shippers, they are often girls, so they stand in woman view, and they even take themselves as female lead actress, they ignore actress and actor has their own interest type ,and take influenced by drama script, they think the actor will love female lead and belong her ,just like drama. They are not Joongi' fans, if the actor actually date with another, shippers will hate him and feel betray, I see it in another case(case=shippers group for another drama)

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Seriously? I really don't understand these people... how can call themselfs fan? What if he wants to date PMY? What's the problem? It's his life, and he deserve to find happiness with everyone he wants. Btw, my opinion, if they really date I don't think he will need to follow her on IG, don't you think?

agree, It's his life, and he deserve to find happiness with everyone he wants. 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Trending on twitter two days in a row. Yay!

It feels so good to see JG on local TV. And he was featured in the news !

News says SHR won the ratings over LITM (Funny the same drama rivals , like a deja vu)

The figures are to be released this week.

Good news! so happy to see new video. and waiting for the good figures of SHR.

So 0:01-0:30 just talks about figures? The part I understand in 0:01-0:30 are role name & "Lee Joon Gi",lol.

thanks for your information.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lisethvr said:

@pixelsticks I got 15/15

hehehe I would have predicted that!  YOU are amazing! B)

So...any Soompi people in that Singapore Interview????

Thanks for the local info on Scarlet Heart.  I DO hope they kick butt in the ratings! 

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

What.....the.....hell?  I haven't gone on IG for a few days.  What is the problem with people?  Spread the LOVE not hate.  It also bothers me that posters have to comment about his weight all the time, especially when he posts more intimate type pics.  He is human after all, granted a famous person who is going to be on the receiving end of many comments, both good and bad, but sheesh...don't let the anonymity of the internet make you think you are the one true voice that must be "read."  I say let's post positive comments about LJG to drown the haters.  And ignore them (or report them if they are truly despicable)...because most of the time, they just want negative energy/attention directed towards them. 

I bet he wanted to "follow" PMY on IG much earlier but had to wait until the show was on and it was revealed to the viewers who she was, otherwise THAT also would have been a dead giveaway about who is the Candy. Poor guy, any little SM move he makes gets analyzed to death! 

Off to watch MEC! 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Dont mind them.Firstly, in the same comments, the true fans defended JG and scolded the ones who were putting those abusive comments.They are neither IU nor JG fans just messed up people.They are not even fans as a result of moonlovers. I am sure some are even antis, cause when I checked some of the instagram accounts of the abusive commentators, they are mostly locked private settings with no followers and like less than 5 people following with no human pictures.If you are going to criticise why hide your profile and identity.Secondly, the comment section was flooded with positive rather than negative comments so its like 1(negative vs to a 100(positive).Thirdly, I am sure most of the shippers and new fans are younger than JG and he knows that.Thus, am sure he anticipates that some of them will behave with immaturity as we have seen.Fourth, as he said in my ear candy ep 5, "no artist is free from criticism and negativity so you shouldnt take it personally.do you, be free".Thats what he told PMY.By the way, JG has said it over and over again, he will never expose his woman to the public until marriage, so following PMY or IU isnt the way to go about doing that if he likes either of them.

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, joonloca3 JG said:

News says SHR won the ratings over LITM (Funny the same drama rivals , like a deja vu)

lol:D:D:D isn't karma so sweet.Just joking.But seriously I am just so happy to hear that Scarlet Heart is doing so well in the Phillipines.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

What.....the.....hell?  I haven't gone on IG for a few days.  What is the problem with people?  Spread the LOVE not hate.  It also bothers me that posters have to comment about his weight all the time, especially when he posts more intimate type pics.  He is human after all, granted a famous person who is going to be on the receiving end of many comments, both good and bad, but sheesh...don't let the anonymity of the internet make you think you are the one true voice that must be "read."  I say let's post positive comments about LJG to drown the haters.  And ignore them (or report them if they are truly despicable)...because most of the time, they just want negative energy/attention directed towards them. 

I bet he wanted to "follow" PMY on IG much earlier but had to wait until the show was on and it was revealed to the viewers who she was, otherwise THAT also would have been a dead giveaway about who is the Candy. Poor guy, any little SM move he makes gets analyzed to death! 

Off to watch MEC! 

What @pixelsticks said see yellow highlight...AMEN to that!  Flood with POSITIVES!  So many positive posts about JG where that is all you'll see!!!! I have confidence that LJG knows that he is truly loved and that he should not worry about the negatives. "Been there, done that" should be his motto. He knows gazillion of fans around the world support him. Living under a microscope must be challenging, but LJG is up to any challenge that is why he is LEE JOON GI. His life is his own and he knows his fans want the best for him so I hope he keeps following his heart whatever that may be.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, violina said:

Dont mind them.Firstly, in the same comments, the true fans defended JG and scolded the ones who were putting those abusive comments.They are neither IU nor JG fans just messed up people.They are not even fans as a result of moonlovers. I am sure some are even antis, cause when I checked some of the instagram accounts of the abusive commentators, they are mostly locked private settings with no followers and like less than 5 people following with no human pictures.If you are going to criticise why hide your profile and identity.Secondly, the comment section was flooded with positive rather than negative comments so its like 1(negative vs to a 100(positive).Thirdly, I am sure most of the shippers and new fans are younger than JG and he knows that.Thus, am sure he anticipates that some of them will behave with immaturity as we have seen.Fourth, as he said in my ear candy ep 5, "no artist is free from criticism and negativity so you shouldnt take it personally.do you, be free".Thats what he told PMY.

OOPS my post was written before I saw the awesome results from @violina post with the flood of positives for LJG. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your points are well documented and expresses my opinion for sure! Thank you for phrasing it so well!

• Like 11

I first noticed hateful comments on Joon Gi's Instagram about the time Lee Ji Eun and Chang Ki Ha broke up, blaming Joon Gi  for the break up. Then it seemed that some IU and Joon Gi shippers took over, getting annoyed that Joon Gi didn't seem to be making the most of his opportunities with IU haha.  Now they are upset because they think he is betraying IU by following Park Min Young.  I'm sure he will be well aware that they are probably just immature teenage girls and will be ignoring the comments so* yes lets flood his Instagram with positive and encouraging words of LOVE:wub:  * (every time I write the word 'so' I think of you know who - will we ever get over it?)

As an aside - I was surprised to see him following Taylor Swift but he is a man after all haha :tongue:

@pixelsticksThank you for the link to those beautiful photos - my fav - hard choice but ...

0h9a0788_orig.jpg

Thank you SSYM :wub:

• Like 12