Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:
Spoiler

Yes :D 

lee-jun-ki-elle-magazine-june-2015-photo

Lucky richard simmons LoL

@pixelsticks  if your main goal is to see JoonGi, I think regular 2D is better :D. This movie is fast-paced and dark in overall tone, it's already hard to catch the sight of him ( I couldn't see his face when he's fighting Milla, but again I think the speed let no one be able to process anything in brain), let alone with 3D filter. But yes, of course you can always watch both version LoL

On RE spoiler

Spoiler

I kept wondering if he's alive or not, cause I saw the scene of Glen's tank with a tiny figure attached to it from afar ( Alice being a richard simmons and tied him up there). Then when Glen finally met Alice ( and the real Glen), I kept thinking, 'WHERE'S JOONGI???" WHEREEE" like a paranoid grandma. My mental question was answered when he jumped out as zombie and bit him. My fangirl mind literally screamed, "BITE ME?" 

I feel bad to Paul Anderson, cause I watched this movie with JG's fangirl mode. But I must say, although I think Milla is real good. I honestly do not find this as 'emotional' as I expected. Maybe cause I don't have personal attachment to RE, or maybe I'm entering the age where I need more emotional rebuke to draw my sympathy. Maybe.....well, idk....

Does anybody have the list of songs he performed at the FM? ^_^ I figured I need to familiarise myself with k-pop, cause if I would spend hours under the hot weather waiting for him, I want to freakin dance along during his performance, regardless the music suits my taste or not ( this is where beers would help)

It's going to be damn hot JoonGi-ssi, forget your fancy jackets. T-shirt and more skin, please.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Christabelita said:

Yes! I believe he mentioned that in the latest translated interview by JGFamily. He also said that he put on a lot of work into those characters (Soo Hyun and Kay) and that he still sort of believe (or like to believe) that Soo Hyun is still out there living his life. XD

I honestly would love to see Oppa in another role like that. I just have a thing for spy/undercover agents and JG on that sort of role is a like a double prize for me XDDD Not to mention his badassery if from out of this word =9

Yey!! I LOOOOOVE this drama with a passion. So enjoy it!!! <3 <3  soooo goood!! OMG!!! and to be honest, this drama may have al the cliches, but back then when it first aired not all of them were cliches yet lol XD. This drama is truly addictive. I love the tension, the twists and the romance <3 and I may be on the minority here, but I have always loved Nam Sang Mi thanks to this drama. I have watched this drama soooo many times, yet every time I watching is almost like Im watching it for the first time. It never loses its grip and it always keeps me at the edge of my seat regardless the fact that I know exactly what's gonna happen! I always need a manicure once Im done with it XD. And sincerely, very few dramas have done that to me. Actually, probably Moon Lovers is the only other one that can achieve that for me =9 (already watched it more than 3 times... yup... got a lot of free time lately:unsure:)

About RE. I hate 3D!! I wear glasses, and wearing 3D glasses over glasses is not comfortable at all. not to mention that 3D movies, thanks to those stupid dark glasses, look a few shades darker than the 2D versions (I hate that! is like watching a movie under the shade), and also.. my poor eye and head... 3D gives me headaches. T_T

@MAROSA_JIN thanks for the Wang So pictures, and excuse my language but... Jun Ki looks so richard simmons gorgeous with long hair. Damn! Cat get enough of him. I need to print a full life long-haired Jun Ki for me XDDDD

Dear, same here. I love his hair in MLSHR. He looks so gorgeous and delicious :yum::yum:

• Like 13

20 hours ago, booho said:

Yup, the one who bite Gleen in the last scene was JoonGi ahahahahahah, you can notice from cloth and his hair >0< but seriously, did Paul ask Joon to stay longer just to shoot that scene ??????? 

But i'm glad as cameo he get a "long" scene, its more longer and better than Hangeng who become cameo on transformer 4 LOL

btw, is he have another schedule on february ?

HAHAHAHA.. it must be freaking awesome to know joongi is there till the last scene.. i wanna watchhh ittttt.. my lit brother trick me and went to watch it without me!!!

14 hours ago, Christabelita said:

Oh dear! Im also rewatching TBDW! Is my favorite JG drama along with Scarlet Heart! Yesterday I went straight through 6 episodes non stop! Such a crack drama. I'd love to see Oppa in another badass role like Soo Hyun/Kay :9 

I'll share some screen caps of my favorite TBDW moments from now on :9 I truly loooove this drama and I religiously watch it every year (lost count of how many time I hve watch, and the same is happening with Moon Lovers xD) 

Now to all of you angels who have shared your thoughts of RE, thank you! I have yet to watch it to see uri JG in all his badass Hollywood glory! Cant wait! I ahouls be going before the end of the week to my local cinema :9 yum! 

its hard not to giggling and melting with Kay.. i like his portraying Kay more than soo hyun but still.. soo hyun is still as hot as Kay. kekeke.. its hard to choose which drama of him will be your fav one because each one of it was quite memorable. but after thinking hard,  i will pick iljimae as my fav one! TBDAW is still... the best modern action drama of him.. ( especially the scene where he killed the other president for MAO.. when he is returning from the island where he lost his memory. ) i keep replying that scene. kekekekeke.. badassss KAY?SOO HYUNN.. i likeeeeeeee~~~

3 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Yes :D 

what a lucky richard simmons lady. hahahahhaa

• Like 13

1 hour ago, joybran said:

What is a richard simmons?

Hi joybran, in this site, this is somewhat a "curse substitute" - instead of what we really say/write. Like if we said the word, which is bad*****f***** here, instead of that these words will be shown. There are words, which are not allowed here. :lol:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, joybran said:

LOL! yes as @willenette explained, it's soompi automatic filter, they replace all curses with richard simmons. 

Spoiler

I actually typed   'Lucky -- 'that b word you usually call the unpleasant woman'

• Like 8

On 29.01.2017 at 1:27 PM, MAROSA_JIN said:

Based On A Single YouTube Video

I really want to know which video Paul Anderson saw. :)

On 29.01.2017 at 5:46 PM, pixelsticks said:

JG IS as tireless as an active volcano!  And sweet.  

Oh dear.. don't show me pictures of Joon Gi with children! I should be in one piece since I'm going to work in few minutes and I changed into powder right now. Aaaaa!!! :wub:

On 30.01.2017 at 5:32 AM, antoniaclamens said:

I have some posts about joseon gunman and TBDW in mind (i'm currently rewatching them)... i hope to share them soon

Please do <3

About RE: i never watched any of the previous movies...

Me neither and I don't intend to. Really there's nothing that will make me even if I like Milla Jovovich, really, but in different movies. :)

the best scene of the movie was his fighting scene

True! Not to mention - it's funny for me that Alice can manage the entire zombie army but when it comes to one on one with any other character it takes her a while to win the fight. :lol: That's one of the reasons I don't like such movies. 

I miss Joon Gi... I so wish he prepared for another project... 

On 30.01.2017 at 10:46 AM, krysyuy said:

In regards to the RE ending and what you guys wrote in the spoiler text, this picture from LJG's Instagram clears it up and makes so much more sense, lol:

Ahahahahhahahhaa so true! :lol:

On 30.01.2017 at 10:46 AM, krysyuy said:

You guys have sharp eyes though!!!

Not really when it comes to me. My friends know pretty well that I don't notice anything. I'm like a blind person sometimes. Like this is my typical dialogue with friends: "Oh, you look pretty! Did you dye your hair?" "Yes, a month ago".

But it seems with Joon Gi on screen I won't miss the second. Don't know how it works...

18 hours ago, Christabelita said:

I'll share some screen caps of my favorite TBDW moments from now on :9 I truly loooove this drama and I religiously watch it every year (lost count of how many time I hve watch, and the same is happening with Moon Lovers xD) 

Yaaaaa!!! You must share your favorite parts of this drama! I love it so much. I can't count how many times I've seen it.

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And do I see Queen Hwangbo there (as Team Leader OH (NIS)?  I'd love to see your screencaps.  

Yes, you do. It's probably my favourite role of this actress. :)

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Are people watching it in 3D with glasses and all or just the regular way?  Any preference?   

Ive chosen 2D. I don't like 3D for many reasons. Those are 3 the most important:

1. Tickets are expensive. Even 2D ticket was expensive as hell so I don't even want to think about the 3D ticket price.

2. Those glasses are unconfortable and since I wear glasses all the time - double glasses would be real pain in the... ahm... neck.

3. 3D makes my head ache.

16 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Someone actually suggested to me to watched his work in chronological order.  You can see the evolution of his acting style.

It was probably me - he really did fantastic job through all those years. He evolves, he works hard on his craft. Wang So is just a proof that he doesn't just sit and do nothing. We really love fantastic actor. :)

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

not the other 2 movies you have listed

Virgin snow is one of my all time favourite movies. I watch it whenever I feel bad or had really hard day.

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I've heard he will let people know on his SNS.  Forgive me for being unaware, but what is that, where is that?

SNS is something like asian facebook. 

9 hours ago, Christabelita said:

I honestly would love to see Oppa in another role like that. I just have a thing for spy/undercover agents

Yesssss!!! Me too!!! And undercover agent played by Joon Gi... yaaay! :wub:

9 hours ago, Christabelita said:

About RE. I hate 3D!! I wear glasses, and wearing 3D glasses over glasses is not comfortable at all. not to mention that 3D movies, thanks to those stupid dark glasses, look a few shades darker than the 2D versions (I hate that! is like watching a movie under the shade), and also.. my poor eye and head... 3D gives me headaches. T_T

Oh... I'm not the only one who thinks the same about 3D! :)

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I will watch Never Said Goodbye.  I promise! 

Prepare tissues...

• Like 14

On 30/01/2017 at 0:34 AM, Diana Blanche said:

Hong Kong media, Lee Jun Ki concert series ... The story of 

Articles, enter 29/01/2017 18:19

[image ekseupocheu News reporter Kim] Hong Kong media topic has attracted the Atlantic to the Asia Tour Concert Lee is featured in the news conveyed. 

After the concert 'Thank you' in Hong Kong on the 22nd, Asia tour concert, Lee Jun Ki's performance was highlighted again and it became a topic again. He has acted in various roles as the main character in the drama "Moon Lovers: Bobo Genshimore", which was produced in the Chinese drama "Bobo Sensei", and he is loved not only by Asia but also by fans from various countries including North America and the Middle East. 

With his songs and splendid performances, Lee Jun-gi filled up the stage for about three hours and made Hong Kong fans shiver. In addition, in honor of the late Dae-joo, Chang-kuk, who became the deceased, he waved the eyes of the fans who visited the concert hall with a surprise opening song " Of course, cheering for Lee Jun Ki, who sang songs in the original language, is of course. It was the scene where Lee Jun Ki's usual character was to be heard, who wanted to communicate and impress with fans of the country wherever he went. 

After an energetic performance by Lee Jun-ki, who is tireless as an active volcano, fans are waiting for his next work. Lee Jun-ki, who combines star performance, acting ability and international popularity, is also interested in not only domestic but also foreign stakeholders. 

Currently Lee Jun Ki is asked to cast a lot of works from the next work is under consideration carefully. So Lee Junki's agency tree, "I have nothing to decide. We have received love calls from various producers and broadcasters and are actively communicating with actors about the following works. " 

Am8191@xportsnews.com / Photo = Tree Eight

P.S. The article is translated with Google translator so, sorry for grammar mistakes.

Just want to highlight that the cantonese song that Lee Joon Gi chose to perform was sang by late Leslie Cheung, famous Hong Kong singer and actor.  It's such a tribute and all Hong Kong fans must be deeply touched when JG sang that song. 

Why oh why, JG has come in 4 Mar to Singapore?  I can't take leave to see him since I have plans to be abroad in between. :bawling:

Just watched RE yesterday.  I didn't have high expectation of this movie since it has zombies and all but surprisingly it turned out to be entertaining and so glad that JG appeared every now and then, throughout the whole movie.  He looked so nice and neat in the movie and yes he spoke only 2 lines.  I believed he was given about 5 mins screen time not 10 mins as per the news we read.  Only problem I see about this show is they don't really show clearly Alice's fight with her enemies which is daunting to me.  I think Paul Anderson do favour JG as like those who mentioned here that he tend to zoom in on his face and you can see JG's expression in those scenes.  Yes, I agreed with others here that he did appeared towards the end of the movie as he's the only one with an Asian look. :lol:  I like how this movie begins and end so an audience like me who didn't watch the other 5 instalments have no problem and it turned out not as gory as LOTR Part III.  Well, to me JG made a special appearance in this movie not cameo based on the length of the movie as compared with drama.  Hahahahah, like everyone said he is a screen stealer even for short appearance and that's what made him unique.  And his fighting scene with Milla (Alice) was fascinating to watch but too short.  If anyone can cut that part and post it here, I would like to watch it again and again. ^_^ Oh to those who has yet to watch RE, I would suggest you watch it on 2D as the movie is very fast paced. 

@MAROSA_JIN  Thanks for all the pictures you posted, lovely ones and everyone for all the updates. 

Spoiler

For JG fans who asked about Hwarang, I like the drama so far but as others mentioned, the main lead actress also don't appeal to me but storyline is okay and still watchable.  I couldn't continue with Goblin and gave up after Ep 4.  I think it has to do with the way the writer wrote the story as I found it too slow and boring.

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, dejun said:

Just want to highlight that the cantonese song that Lee Joon Gi chose to perform was sang by late Leslie Cheung, famous Hong Kong singer and actor.  It's such a tribute and all Hong Kong fans must be deeply touched when JG sang that song. 

Why oh why, JG has come in 4 Mar to Singapore?  I can't take leave to see him since I have plans to be abroad in between. :bawling:

Just watched RE yesterday.  I didn't have high expectation of this movie since it has zombies and all but surprisingly it turned out to be very entertaining and so glad that JG appeared every now and then throughout the whole movie.  He looked so nice in the movie and yes he spoke only 2 lines.  I believed he was given about 5 mins screentime not 10 mins as per the news.  To be continued.....

I wonder why he pushed so far his FM in Singapore. As far as I know he has no scheulde in February. Time for rest? That means he won't start filming any drama/movie until after his birthday. And if the drama will be another pre-production I don't think we'll see him on the screen before September. :anguished:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Diana Blanche said:

I wonder why he pushed so far his FM in Singapore. As far as I know he has no scheulde in February. Time for rest? That means he won't start filming any drama/movie until after his birthday. And if the drama will be another pre-production I don't think we'll see him on the screen before September. :anguished:

For Singapore gig, he was actually invited. By the looks of it, it's not the usual fan meet but a concert. 

If we are not going to see him soon at least he will announce what's he's going to do next. 

But I have a hunch he is going to announce something first week of Feb. Hehehhe Wishful thinking. :):):) 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

For Singapore gig, he was actually invited. By the looks of it, it's not the usual fan meet but a concert. 

If we are not going to see him soon at least he will announce what's he's going to do next. 

But I have a hunch he is going to announce something first week of Feb. Hehehhe Wishful thinking. :):):) 

Thanks for the clarification. I knew he was invited but I didn't know that the event will be bigger than his usual FM. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, joybran said:

kkekekke.. even if i type what is it.. it wont showed up. anyway our chingu @willenette already explained that. kekekkee

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

Thanks for the clarification. I knew he was invited but I didn't know that the event will be bigger than his usual FM. 

yup.. its more bigger since it is a women golf championship concert.. there is another singers after and before him.. but no worries.. he is given 2 hours full for his appearance. 

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

omg.. let that happennnnn pleaseee.. let that wishful thinking happennnn.. im missing him in action already~~

• Like 10

2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

35 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

omg.. let that happennnnn pleaseee.. let that wishful thinking happennnn.. im missing him in action already~~

ArrGGHHH. Yes PLEASE!  I don't want to run out of JG material to watch/consume/enjoy before the next content will be out!  

I saw this on the Shipper thread and it made me LOL.  I want to find out exactly what happened after the tushie spank. :tongue:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, pixelsticks said:

ArrGGHHH. Yes PLEASE!  I don't want to run out of JG material to watch/consume/enjoy before the next content will be out!  

I saw this on the Shipper thread and it made me LOL.  I want to find out exactly what happened after the tushie spank. :tongue:

yup.. i ended up rewatching all his drama.. hahahahhahaa

pretty please anyone who knows the fancam of thissssss~~ poor haneul. kekeke

• Like 12

7 hours ago, missmaudy said:

It's Wang So. With the gaze of his eyes, he hasn't shaken off the character yet in this photo. I wonder how long does it usually take him to get out of the character completely?

That gaze, Yum~ <3 <3

As for how long for him to get out of character, it might be a good question to ask him if anyone ever gets a chance. But, in my experience, it's harder to "get out" of character than to "get in" to character. I only act out a certain character for a few hours in a day (cosplayer here), what more to an actor who does it in a few months. And, the longer you do a certain character, the harder it is to shake it off once it's done. Hoping what I'm saying is making any sense. 

9 hours ago, junejungki said:

Dear, same here. I love his hair in MLSHR. He looks so gorgeous and delicious :yum::yum:

Oh that hair~ *0* -fangirl mode on-

It really does look good on him even if it's covering almost half his face! That hair is one of the reasons why Wang So looks hot (not to mention it adds mysteriousness into the character).

13 hours ago, booho said:

But i really enjoy watch all Joon's drama, all of them have a diffrent kind of a dimension, he play a diffrent role in every drama and its so refreshing, he really like a chameleon :D

That's what makes him a great actor. He doesn't stick to one type of character. It would be hell boring if every drama he is type-casted (referring to those actors who are casted as chaebols/playboys in every single drama). Kudos to Joon Gi for having great choices with his projects. ^^

• Like 13

18 hours ago, Christabelita said:

Yes! I believe he mentioned that in the latest translated interview by JGFamily. He also said that he put on a lot of work into those characters (Soo Hyun and Kay) and that he still sort of believe (or like to believe) that Soo Hyun is still out there living his life. XD

I honestly would love to see Oppa in another role like that. I just have a thing for spy/undercover agents and JG on that sort of role is a like a double prize for me XDDD Not to mention his badassery if from out of this word =9

@MAROSA_JIN thanks for the Wang So pictures, and excuse my language but... Jun Ki looks so richard simmons gorgeous with long hair. Damn! Cat get enough of him. I need to print a full life long-haired Jun Ki for me XDDDD

JG likes to use that phrase about many of his characters. :)  He said this about Wang So.... “While it was really hard, I want to say ‘Thank you’ to the character. I hope he’s happier in his next life, and that he stays happy with Hae Soo for a long, long time,” he continued.

And yes, more badassery from JG would be phenomenal.  And yes @MAROSA_JIN Wang So pictures are always welcome!! 

14 hours ago, kiinn said:

Does anybody have the list of songs he performed at the FM? ^_^ I figured I need to familiarise myself with k-pop, cause if I would spend hours under the hot weather waiting for him, I want to freakin dance along during his performance, regardless the music suits my taste or not ( this is where beers would help)

It's going to be damn hot JoonGi-ssi, forget your fancy jackets. T-shirt and more skin, please.

I don't have an official list but from what I remember viewing online:

• Ma Lady - his own song  
  • My Childhood Dream - Turbo - amazingly fun dance & Kim Jong Kook!
  • TT - Twice - cute GIRL dance 
  • Fantastic Baby - Big Bang Iconic KPOP song and choreography- this song on Running Man alot 
  • Bang Bang Bang - Big Bang  Another Iconic KPOP - blasted at North Korea at the DMZ
  • Good Boy - G.Dragon & Taeyang ---JG loves his Big Bang, GDragon & Taeyang
  • Foolish Love - his own song? 
  • JStyle - his own song 
  • Ringa Linga - Taeyang (Not sure on this FM tour, but he has performed it on others) 
  •  

I know there are more...but I have to run out for a bit.  Dangit.  The linked videos are the originals for you to listen to. 

• Like 13

Well, I thought I was going to out to Resident Evil but plans changed.  UGH. 

@kiinn  Other songs that JG covers at Fan Meets 

• Together - his own song 
  • Lost Frame - his own song 
  • Sunday Morning - Maroon 5 
  • Nothing on You - B.O.B. ft. Bruno Mars  
  • Now - his own song 
  • Thank You - his own song  
  • For You - EXO-CBX - OST from Moon Lovers
  • Geek in the Pink - Jason Mraz 
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz 
  • Love of the Past - his own song? 
  • For A While - His own Song