Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

18 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

:wub:

• Spoiler

ug8pT1g.gif

Thank you for this,  :wub: I stared at it for almost 1 min :sweatingbullets:

I thought I had successfully diverted my obsession, but all of these premiere pics kept popping up in my IG. And I'm very weak towards turtleneck+suits, with extra jawline + wet messy hair + smile,  obviously I surrendered. He looked very gorgeous, I love his hairstyle hehe. 勿論, 私もあなたを愛してます,준기씨  ~ ( ´∀`)ノ~ ♡

Calendar is a bit too much for me. I'm too shy to display my affection to him, in public :sweatingbullets:. But that shot of him with messy clothes on bed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My heart stopped for 5 seconds, I thought I was having heart attack. 

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Ugh can someone explain to me what in the world is a 3D certification for a Visa credit card?! I haven't encountered this before???? Why can I only enter a 12 digit number???? I'M SO CONFUSED AND I WANT TO BUY THE CALENDAR ALREADY

Afaik, It's a secure system from your bank that issued the credit card. It's your own private password that you should type in every time you make transaction, so the bank know it's you who's using the card. You should contact your bank, if you don't have / don't know one. If you have e-banking, you should be able to change/create it by yourself on the website. I once forgot mine, and I was able to rewrite it immediately through the web.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@Silvermaine I think all credit cards have this 3-digit number at the back of the card.  Mine has which is usually required to verify online purchases.

The 3D certification not the 3 digit number but instead the 5 figures send to our mobile phone from the bank. They will give 7 minutes for us to key in the numbers we received via our mobile phone and key in the computer otherwise the number will be invalid and transaction become void. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

A close-up of the product

img_slide_05_v1.jpg

img_slide_02_v1.jpg

rqCpex1.jpg

CzmR3FnUkAA7-0g.jpg

JESUS CHRIST HELP ME. The set costs 42,000 won btw or around $36.

Link: http://www.10x10.co.kr/shopping/category_prd.asp?itemid=1623098

http://www.10x10.co.kr/event/eventmain.asp?eventid=75026

OMO!! OMO!! Iwant this!! I wanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!! Tell me how to buy this calendar. 

• Like 11

Seems like a lot of people did not like his look during the premier.  Hmmm...I would be in agreement that it was not his best look.  The wet hair look covered his face/took away from the beauty of his face.  I'm wondering if the wet hair is his look from the movie. The blue blazer looked more like a school uniform not an Asian superstar at a premier.  I din't really notice the light brown contacts until someone mentioned it.  I guess it blends in well with his face since I never notice them when he wears them.    The clothes and hairstyle above are awesome.  He also looked really good in the magazine spread for the release of Moon Lovers.  His hair and clothes were on point.  His hairstyle in the magazine layout showed how beautiful his face looks and his sharp facial features.  

He seem really really happy at this event. He got to mingle with hollywood actresses and actors.  He seems especially fond of Ali Carter.    :lol::lol::lol:  He is always kind and professional to all of his co-stars.  He did not look uncomfortable with them.   

One thing I do like about this is that he does not have to feel the burden of carrying the movie.  If it is successful or not, it is not his burden to carry.  Also, he can appear in such a movie and not have to worry about taking care of the other co-stars.  In his  Korean dramas, the actors/actresses always comment on how well he took care of everyone.  In the Hollywood movies, they will take care of him on the sets with food carts and trailers to rest provided by the studios.  That being said, he was probably able to enjoy the movie making process without worry about the others on the set.   For once, all he had to take care of was himself and not his junior co-stars.

I'm glad he got this experience and I hope there will be more to come for him in Western movies.

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

so handsome and gorgeous here as well. Really hope he sticks to this hairstyle and does a drama with it, makes him even more sexy and manly.

seriouslyy he's on the best state on this video,  now he need gain some weight ahahahahhaha

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

so handsome and gorgeous here as well. Really hope he sticks to this hairstyle and does a drama with it, makes him even more sexy and manly.

Yeah!! I love his style and hair in this video and his little chuckle at the end of the video. Love his voice. How come this guy is soooo perfect :love:

• Like 16

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

The 3D certification not the 3 digit number but instead the 5 figures send to our mobile phone from the bank. They will give 7 minutes for us to key in the numbers we received via our mobile phone and key in the computer otherwise the number will be invalid and transaction become void. 

Depends really on how the account was set up.  If the credit account was not set up for mobile phone verification, then what's required is the 3digits you can find at the back of the card next to the signature.  

• Like 6

For an actor / idol who work in ent industry there's a "saying" : " on 1st year debut, u'll be happy n excited, on 3rd year u will have a deep thought if u want continue or not , and in 10 th year after u through it u will feel bless and greatful for anything. I'm so glad from debut until now he have a steady career and ALWAYS release drama every year

• Like 17

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

Depends really on how the account was set up.  If the credit account was not set up for mobile phone verification, then what's required is the 3digits you can find at the back of the card next to the signature.  

Noted. In my country, that how it was set up. Maybe different country have different method. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

I want Joon Gi in the bed but we can't have everything hahahaha:bawling:

Ahm I won't say that aloud but yeah I know what you mean :sweatingbullets:

10 hours ago, tinniet said:

Gosh those pics T_____T

*dies* I'm speechless! :wub:

9 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

I don't personally have one, but I have a friend in Korea that registered, so I'm going to see if she is able to purchase the set for me.

I hope you'll get one and then you'll show it to us.

8 hours ago, kiinn said:

Calendar is a bit too much for me. I'm too shy to display my affection to him, in public :sweatingbullets:.

Keep it in your bedroom, honey, it's not public place! :D

• Like 14