https://www.instagram.com/p/BNmHsB2jX_Q/

Sorry if it is repost

I just found this is funny lol

Which one you are into

Georyo dinasty era or KPop era lol

Jun ki ah... I love you in every era lol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mí Dù said:

Here is the article concerning the final SBS Daesang nominees I have just found (actually I saw it in another actor's forum). I heard that the final nominees list of all three networks are revealed today.

It seems like Junki really didn't make it  :( Already some people out there start criticizing SBS for this unjust move even though they are not even Junki's fans. You don't need to be his fan to realize that this is so unfair, nominating actors based on popularity of the dramas instead of their acting talents.

Daesang actually means nothing to me in the first place, but I know it  matters to Junki. He is always concerned about public's opinion on his acting skills and wants to be recognized. That's why I still held some expectations for SBS, but seems like it disappoints me again this time. 

If we are already this upset, can you imagine how LJG is feeling if this really turns out to be true? *still hoping otherwise* he is already blaming himself for the not-so-ideal ratings of MLSHR. If he does not win anything, I'm so worried he's going to question his acting and public opinion of him. Just thinking of that makes my heart breaks. :bawling: crying alongside iljimae now.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

I confess that it was a big surprise for me when I read that LGJ was nominated for the Daesang award. Not because he would not deserve it (in my opinion his performance was by far the best this year), but because of the low rating that ML drama received. But to be nominated and then erase from the list it's a undeserved blow. I apologize if my comment is too harsh but it's obvious that with this drama something was fishy from the beginning in Korea. I know about dissatisfaction towards the editor, PD or writer but in the end, LJG was the one who received the blows. May I ask why? :(

Hmm... I wonder whether it is payback at the fans for giving SBS such a hard time about the baseball games and the change in the ending.  I hope they aren't that petty but they may have considered the show a disaster from their point of view. :(

• Like 6

This Daesang award is just a joke if it's true that it's based solely on TV rating which technically viewership of just 2000 households.  That method is just so outdated. Hello, we are already in digital era!

I hope Lee Joon Gi will be recognised in other awarding bodies such as Baeksang.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Uniform Victory said:

Yes correct but more single digits too. We also have to admit that JI didn't do great. Even on CPI rating, it didnt perform consistently as well.

No official announcement yet. I take the tweet as done by antis. :) 

I hope you're right

40 minutes ago, kathylim82 said:

If we are already this upset, can you imagine how LJG is feeling if this really turns out to be true? *still hoping otherwise* he is already blaming himself for the not-so-ideal ratings of MLSHR. If he does not win anything, I'm so worried he's going to question his acting and public opinion of him. Just thinking of that makes my heart breaks. :bawling: crying alongside iljimae now.

I hope the love of so many fans (the old and new ones) will offset this injustice for him. Maybe he already knows if he will win any award or not. Unfortunately the damage was done even by some of his fans when they decided to boycott the drama. (this was posted in main Moon Lovers thread and It doesn't matter if it was about an episode or about the whole drama). I wish for him to pass well over this and not to upset him too much and focus on his future project. He is in the drama industry for so many years, so I think he knows how unfair is their system of awards sometimes.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I hope you're right

I hope the love of so many fans (the old and new ones) will offset this injustice for him. Maybe he already knows if he will win any award or not. Unfortunately the damage was done even by some of his fans when they decided to boycott the drama. (this was posted in main Moon Lovers thread and It doesn't matter if it was about an episode or about the whole drama). I wish for him to pass well over this and not to upset him too much and focus on his future project. He is in the drama industry for so many years, so I think he knows how unfair is their system of awards sometimes.

Why did they boycott the drama? They should have boycott the station's other programs. Some fans are lulalu... :):):) But it would not really affect the rating much, unless they are part of those 2000 metered households.

The system can be unfair.  We just have to let our voices out. For me, I have seen all the drama's and performance of actors being nominated. All of these actors are good but there is no way, not even a competition to Lee Joon Gi's Wang So. 

If it's about rating, the award should be to the drama not actors.  Even that outdated TV rating...

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Mí Dù said:

http://360kpop.net/2016/12/05/danh-sach-de-cu-daesang-cua-3-dai-truyen-hinh-sbs-kbs-va-mbc/

Yes, I have just read this article which sums up the nominees of KBS, SBS and MBC and I didn't see Junki anymore. I don't want to believe it either, someone please tell me that it's not true :( I understand that Junki might not get the award due to the low rating of ML, but at least he still deserves to be nominated since his character is such a painstaking challenge compared to others.

just so unfair.. we are already accepting that the award will go to the senior actor, but for them to remove LJG in the daesang list is so absurd, when it was announced recently that he was part of the selection... what happened! why! why! WEHYO!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

just so unfair.. we are already accepting that the award will go to the senior actor, but for them to remove LJG in the daesang list is so absurd, when it was announced recently that he was part of the selection... what happened! why! why! WEHYO!

That's not an SBS website. I would wait for the official announcement.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

Why did they boycott the drama? They should have boycott the station's other programs. Some fans are lulalu... :):):)

The system can be unfair.  We just have to let our voices out. For me, I have seen all the drama's and performance of actors being nominated. All of these actors are good but there is no way, not even a competition of Lee Joon Gi's Wang So. 

If it's about rating, the award should be to the drama not actors.  Even that outdated TV rating...

I have no idea I'm not a k-fan and I have the same question as you. Their system of awards is really outdated and based solely on the popularity of the dramas not on the performance of the actors. It is like an automatism. Like I said in one of my previous post, in Korea dramas raise the actors, LJG is the exception who raise his dramas. Sometimes I get the impression that koreans in their desire to raise other stars forget that they have an actor of such caliber as LJG.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I have no idea I'm not a k-fan and I have the same question as you. Their system of awards is really outdated and based solely on the popularity of the dramas not on the performance of the actors. It is like an automatism. Like I said in one of my previous post, in Korea dramas raise the actors, LJG is the exception who raise his dramas. Sometimes I get the impression that koreans in their desire to raise other stars forget that they have an actor of such caliber as LJG.

I will just wait for the official announcement. The list looks absurd though. There are drama's rated mid 20% to above 30% which are not nominated, if indeed the award is based on rating.

Laurel Tree Tailors 32% (rated higher than Moon Light)

Blow Breeze MBC 13% (rated higher than W)

All’s Well with Happy Home MBC 17.4% (rated higher than W)

Five Kids 32.8 KBS (rated higher than Moon Light)

Marriage Contract 20% MBC (rated higher than W)

I think it's about time for Lee Joon Gi to go back to making Movies. :)

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

IKR....

just my opinion, i think for Jo Jung Suk it's okay, but for JJH i don't get it, because her drama still on ep 5-6 and still airing, usually LOTBS will count on next year award

• Like 5

LJG not nominated?? Ughh. 

Why is he in in the first place if they are going to remove him from the nomination? 

He should at least get nominated if they look at acting but I guess they don't. 

Drama awards has always been that way, about popularity. 

• Like 6

I've been a silent lurker for awhile now but today I decided to joined you guys~! :D I first saw our LJG from the drama My Girl on Animax which I tuned-in every Wednesday night before going to tuition classes. Tho he's not the lead, he definitely caught my attention first! His features is so gahh stunningly beautiful! He looks like a living-Final Fantasy's character :wub: and I shared this point with my lil bro and he agrees lol. Is he even real?? Not that I'm complaining, too good to be real :P And not forgetting his acting credibility and versatility! What's more he's an actor with amazing endless talents! What can't he do? And I didn't know he was already big back then, how late am I :( Well what brings me back to LJG is like most of us (just me maybe) MLSHR. Actually I watched Moonlight first but dropped them at 6 or 8 cuz the ending is quite predictable from there onwards and I loss interest and so I move to another sageuk which is ML. This is without knowing LJG was in it and he's the lead yaw and its been a long since I last watched his drama. And oh boy I was hooked from the horse-ride scene and even without seeing his face entirely! I got goosebumps! And then BAM our Sa Hwangja Wang So intro and shoot I fell for him all over again! It's amazing I could recognized that he's the same guy from My Girl, tho both carries different persona. I've become so infected that I visits this site almost everyday, swooping here and the main threads ML. I need my daily juice of Joongi I'm such a crayyyy. Anyway I haven't watch all his dramas and movies yet, I will absolutely make my time for them even tho it seems time is catching me! hehe 

And about the SBS end year awards daesang nominees, is that even legit? I hope it's not true and lets pray he win something this year! Thinking bout it just make me furious and it is dissapointing that the top criteria is all about ratings instead of acting performance. LJG's Wang So is by far the bestest KDrama portrayal! LJG somehow remind me of DiCaprio. Both deserves what has been due for them. Joongi totally deserves some awards if not many for his performance! :bawling:

Ok so it's 1:53am here, I got work tommorow but wanted to drop by and say hi to all and sorry ya if the post are too long! Duh me in fangirl-mode~ I'm mostly a silent lurker but I will try to post more! :) until then goodnight angles~!  :heart:

Edited by yumezu
  • Like 20

2 hours ago, Rose3 said:

LJG not nominated?? Ughh. 

Why is he in in the first place if they are going to remove him from the nomination? 

He should at least get nominated if they look at acting but I guess they don't. 

Drama awards has always been that way, about popularity. 

If it's based on popularity then, the more LJG should be included in the nomination.  CPI (Content Power Index) is a true indicator of popularity which it was consistently on rank 1 or 2. The drama won Korean Brand Award.

Well, I don't think that list was legit anyway. It absurd to have the list of nominees when there was no announcement from the Station.  We will await the official SBS announcement.

• Like 6

A pic from the upcoming Resident Evil movie.  I am believing his scene will be short...just like the 7 First Kisses?

yes,LJG said it's going to be just a special appearance probably less than 10 minutes   

• Like 6

====================

Lee Joon Ki performing Twice's "TT" is the best thing you'll see today!

Cy85MWPWQAUoIND.jpg

At his recent fan meeting in Seoul, Lee Joon Ki delighted the audience with his own special version of Twice's hit song "TT". Not only was he super adorable, but he completely owned the performance and nailed all the dance moves. I bet he could easily perform alongside Twice themselves!

Check out his amazing skills below!

What do you think of Lee Joon Ki's dance moves? Are you impressed? Share your thoughts below!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/lee-joon-ki-performing-twices-tt-is-the-best-thing-youll-see-today/

===============

Lee Jun Ki cutely performs TWICE's 'TT' at his concert

By alim17

Awww!  Over the weekend, actor Lee Jun Ki held his '2016 Lee Jun Ki Asia Tour Concert Thank You' at the Divine Hall of Sangmyung Art Center!

During this event, he wore a pink-and-gray striped sweater and distressed jeans on stage to perform TWICE's "TT"!  Perhaps he was embarrassed because he was awkward at first, but then, as the song started and he got really into it, he showed off skills and aegyo that could earn him a spot in the girl group!

Watch his cute performance above.

Allkpop

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1