Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

13 hours ago, kdramakrazy said:

he mentioned that this might be his last saguek so i'm really excited about the possibility of a romcom

How do you know? A bit sad to know that he said that, coz I love to see him in saeguk coz.for me , there will be no k actor that suit saeguk much more than ljk, though I hope to see him in modern drama also.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, sukbin said:

Hi @willenette I think he should be ok despite the low domestic rating of MLSHR and am glad to mention that the moment the drama showcased more LJK's screentime, the public took more interest. He just posted a thank you message on his IG for the Youku viewership reaching 1 billion mark which means, he is taking notice of the support that he is receiving outside SK. And the rise of his IG followers which is short of 200K to reach 1 million when MLSHR has only been broadcast up to episode 9. It is still a win for him, he has more fans outside SK now and that is a good sign.

Hi sukbin ye, I saw that - he thanked fans after the drama surpasses 1-B views on C-streaming site, Youku in total for all the episodes aired so far. He wrote in English as the caption, “Thank you 1 billion angels!! Love you all.” - NICE. We know that Youku is the largest streaming site in Asia. :P

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

I wish he dates someone, and find love and get married before 40.... I've been shipping him with LYB since SWWTN :) I found this article below, he didn't have much dating scandals in the past....

https://www.dramafever.com/ar/news/11-times-lee-joon-gi-was-a-romantic-guy/ 

Hi Mona Ys, I wish the same thing, too - I hope he could find someone who could take care of him & love him more soon. And looking forward to that time when it happens. I wish him happiness always. :P

• Like 9

September 22, 2016

[V Report Plus] Behind-the-scenes of ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’

Actor Lee Joon-gi took to the V app to share some behind-the-scenes footage of the SBS period drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” on Wednesday.

The short clip shows Lee at the set of the palace, alongside actors Kang Ha-neul and Nam Joo-hyuk, as they film a pivotal scene in the drama.

Spoiler

(Naver V app)

Lee is also seen having his makeup done to create a scar that his character has. He also jokes around with Kang and Nam as they wait between scenes.

Lee’s impressive acting skills come though as he transforms into his character, Prince Wang So.

(Naver V app)

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Spoiler

• Like 13

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie in this forum. Nice to meet you :)

I am a new fans of Lee Joon Gi and i really like his new drama Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. Honestly, i like him because of his acting in this drama and since then i continuously searched about him (his previous dramas, movies). He really is a great actor which successfully to make us love every character that he played and keen to always watch his drama. It is happens with the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. His role in this drama is awesome and i don't think other actor would not able to portray the 4th Prince Wang So as well as him. Although in the early episode he didn't appear as long as Kang Ha Neul but i hope in the next episode he will get more scenes as he is the main character in this drama. After the last 2 episode (episode 8 and 9) i really can't wait to watch the rest of the episode. :blush:

• Like 14

On 20.09.2016 at 10:08 AM, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Still no subs yet? In ur language or english?

Subs are showing so late for some time. No idea why. 

And in English of course. Translating them into my language is my job actually. ;)

On 21.09.2016 at 0:09 AM, minmar said:

Just thought everyone would want to know, I hear .MLSHR has now reached 1 Billion viewers on Youku. 

PartyPartyParty   Emoticon 0152 Heart      King  Emoticon 0152 Heart        PartyPartyParty

(.the total number of initial viewers for that other big drama seen in China was 2.3 billion) 

MLSHR is nearly half way there with episode 8

Woooohooooo!!! Yessss!!! I'm so glad there are so many viewers. :):):)

On 21.09.2016 at 10:27 AM, vyshiva said:

I want to share this picture. It's how two sides - angel and demon. I like it :)

Loving it! I never knew Joon Gi could be so terrifying but he prooved that he can. With one glance!!! He's South Korea biggest treasure if you ask me. :)

11 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

How do you know? A bit sad to know that he said that, coz I love to see him in saeguk coz.for me , there will be no k actor that suit saeguk much more than ljk, though I hope to see him in modern drama also.

He said it will be his last saeguk in his early thirties so next year when he's 35 he'll do modern drama and the next he can come back to saeguks. Don't worry chingu! :)

Since I gave up keeping up with the drama thread I'll focus here, ok? I want to add my 5 cents about the last scene of ep. 9 - the kiss. I know there are a lot of ppl who seem to hate the idea that Wang So actually kissed the girl. Since it's pointless to explain his behaviour one more time (someone explained that really good so I don't have to I think) - the whole thing is ridiculous. A man kissing a girl because he misunderstood her? Is that so bad? I compared that with scene of chooing perfect prince for general's daughter - no one asks the prince, the king and the general just choose among princes as if they were picking perfect chicken for dinner. The chosen one has to just come to the wedding nicely dressed and say "yes" - no choice, no discussion. That's far more upsetting thing to me than simple kiss that will be (I'm sure) explained between Hae Soo and Wang So in few seconds or at least Wang So will realize his fault. So... comparing the kiss scene and the scene of chosing prince - the whole thing about the kiss is just ridiculous.

• Like 10

LJG is turning me into a cyber stalker lol.  i keep trying to find news about him and watch clips about him on YT.  I like his acting back in the days but MLSHR is just the icing on the cake.  He switched on the fangirl mode in me that has been dormant for a few years now.  I think to relieve my anticipation for MLSHR's episodes next week, I'll rewatch all his drama again just to feast my eyes.

I'm also grateful that he's active in posting photos in his instagram.  he's just too darn beautiful especially in that long hair.  maybe he realises it too because he did say during an interview he likes doing sageuk because of the costume if i'm not mistaken. oh well, bring it on LJG.  Can't wait for your next drama.  

• Like 12

SK does recognize Moon Lovers as a hit.

you can read the articles here to learn how the industry has recognized that despite low TV ratings Moon Lovers is seen as a hit!

http://www.movienewsguide.com/scarlet-heart-ryeo-moonlight-drawn-clouds-neck-neck-popularity-war/282673

http://www.hngn.com/articles/206731/20160919/scarlet-heart-ryeo-compete-with-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds.htm

• Like 8

@cesar33, hi ! Welcome :) I have no doubt his screentime will increase in the following episodes since the main plot has started. I understand why he has less screentime as in his other dramas here though, because there are so many characters to deal with in Moon Lovers. And despite his lesser screentime in the earlier episodes, he managed to grab the viewers' attention and care and delivered oh so powerful acting in the scenes he had. *Proud of him* Is it monday already ?

@mitheone, ah ah I know the feeling. I was exactly the same two years ago during Joseon Gunman's broadcast. I've seen him in My Girl before but didn't think too much of him, but 4 episodes of Joseon Gunman and the healing camp episode and my fate was sealed. Then followed Time Between Dog and Wolf (I'm seeing a bit of Kei in Wang So sometimes ~), the King and the Clown and Arang & the Magistrate quickly. Very charismatic actor with a - very - broad range who acts in interesting projects :) And right, LJK and SNS is a love story. Which I am very grateful for ! 

Don't know if someone shared it already, our boy is getting busy :) 

@cedarwood, about MLSHR's kiss scene

Spoiler

Yeah same. I know where people criticizing it are coming from, but you don't only see good/moral things on TV. It's not because they decided to show a forced kiss that they condone it. I admit I was not okay with it when I first saw the preview, but after watching the episode, I can understand Wang So. Feeling so low after that sh*tty family dinner and then Hae Soo adding to the wound by rejecting him for no reason - from his point of view, because he doesn't know what she saw. Also, Wang So ain't no saint, I didn't expect him to behave like a perfect gentleman all the time. And finally, like many people mentioned it, the drama didn't romanticize it, but showed it as an act of despair from So, who just needs her - out of all the people - to be on his side and not against him. I'm eager to see the follow up of this scene - what will Wang So say, and what Hae Soo truly feel once she's calmed down. 
(by the way, for once the international version is better. The extended kiss is more meaningful. I hope they show it next week on sbs)

• Like 13

Good day, chingus. Good news to share with all of you. Apart from the phenomenal support from China for MLSHR, our beloved Jun Ki 's 4th Prince Wang So was given a special tribute by Youku as again, he is credited for being the heart and soul of this drama and many are actually watching only for him. That's the brilliance that is LJK. I am so happy for him. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/09/22/k-bu-bu-jing-xin-crosses-1-billion-views-in-youku-as-c-viewers-loving-lee-jun-kis-wounded-warrior-4th-prince/#comment-450219

• Like 11

14 hours ago, mitheone said:

LJG is turning me into a cyber stalker lol.  i keep trying to find news about him and watch clips about him on YT.  I like his acting back in the days but MLSHR is just the icing on the cake.  He switched on the fangirl mode in me that has been dormant for a few years now.  I think to relieve my anticipation for MLSHR's episodes next week, I'll rewatch all his drama again just to feast my eyes.

I'm also grateful that he's active in posting photos in his instagram.  he's just too darn beautiful especially in that long hair.  maybe he realises it too because he did say during an interview he likes doing sageuk because of the costume if i'm not mistaken. oh well, bring it on LJG.  Can't wait for your next drama.  

Hi, @mitheone LJG also turning me into a cyber stalker since i saw the MLSHR teaser :D It might be sound weird but it is my first time i felt very excited with an actor and korean drama by only watching the teaser. I started to find out his drama and while waiting for the MLSHR aired i watched the Arang and The Magistrate drama and guess what? I am captivated with his acting. In the MLSHR his acting is really mesmerize me :heart:

• Like 9

On 9/23/2016 at 0:51 AM, leesopark16 said:

@cesar33, hi ! Welcome :) I have no doubt his screentime will increase in the following episodes since the main plot has started. I understand why he has less screentime as in his other dramas here though, because there are so many characters to deal with in Moon Lovers. And despite his lesser screentime in the earlier episodes, he managed to grab the viewers' attention and care and delivered oh so powerful acting in the scenes he had. *Proud of him* Is it monday already ?

@mitheone, ah ah I know the feeling. I was exactly the same two years ago during Joseon Gunman's broadcast. I've seen him in My Girl before but didn't think too much of him, but 4 episodes of Joseon Gunman and the healing camp episode and my fate was sealed. Then followed Time Between Dog and Wolf (I'm seeing a bit of Kei in Wang So sometimes ~), the King and the Clown and Arang & the Magistrate quickly. Very charismatic actor with a - very - broad range who acts in interesting projects :) And right, LJK and SNS is a love story. Which I am very grateful for ! 

Don't know if someone shared it already, our boy is getting busy :) 

Please do not quote images

@cedarwood, about MLSHR's kiss scene

Hide contents

Yeah same. I know where people criticizing it are coming from, but you don't only see good/moral things on TV. It's not because they decided to show a forced kiss that they condone it. I admit I was not okay with it when I first saw the preview, but after watching the episode, I can understand Wang So. Feeling so low after that sh*tty family dinner and then Hae Soo adding to the wound by rejecting him for no reason - from his point of view, because he doesn't know what she saw. Also, Wang So ain't no saint, I didn't expect him to behave like a perfect gentleman all the time. And finally, like many people mentioned it, the drama didn't romanticize it, but showed it as an act of despair from So, who just needs her - out of all the people - to be on his side and not against him. I'm eager to see the follow up of this scene - what will Wang So say, and what Hae Soo truly feel once she's calmed down. 
(by the way, for once the international version is better. The extended kiss is more meaningful. I hope they show it next week on sbs)

Hi @leesopark16 i agree with you. as he is the male leading role in the drama and i think his screen time will increase started from the next episode and i really can't wait to watch it! :) He is the magnet of the drama (if i can say so. hehehe) I am one of many viewers who watched the MLSHR because of LJG and i believe there are billion people who did the same. Aaahhh it's still Thursday but how about if we watch his previous drama while waiting for Monday? :D

On 9/22/2016 at 9:06 PM, Diana Blanche said:

@cesar33 Welcome to this thread!

Hi @Diana Blanche Thank you! Look forward for any updates about LJG :D

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 6