Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

8 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

You want some more...? B)

YES please!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Looks great! I wonder if it's for the trailer or will we see it in actual drama. :) 

From @oyashirazu in the "[Upcoming Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드 - Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, Son Hyun Joo" topic:

"In the caption it says that this is for the teaser video shooting. So this is what they were shooting yesterday :) Interestingly, it's seven people! "

I think that they are: Yoo Sun, Go Yoon, Moon Chae Won, Lee Joon Gi, Lee Sun Bin and Son Hyun Joo (he's the only one that wear a jacket also in the previous photo) left to right, but I have no idea who is the man in the middle... 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

And some more selfies :):):) JG is really having fun this time!!!! He's super cute and for me he's quite like the older days: funny and crazy:D ... and this smile :wub::wub::wub:

Ottoke:wub::wub: I love seeing goofy and happy JG.aargh I'm so happy.He is slowly sliding back to his happy self.:blush: lol I can imagine what Go Yoon is thinking though:Din one of the photos.They look drunk.Omg this crazy Hyung(JG) and Noona(MCW).(They are all 80s liners but he is the youngest.JG we all know 82 liner, MCW 86 liner, and Go Yoon 88 liner).

I am kind of curious how JG behaves when he is drunk.He must be a circus act:D. Although HJH did say in one speed interview that JG can handle his liquor very well.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

YES please!!!!!!!!!!!!

From @oyashirazu in the "[Upcoming Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드 - Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, Son Hyun Joo" topic:

"In the caption it says that this is for the teaser video shooting. So this is what they were shooting yesterday :) Interestingly, it's seven people! "

I think that they are: Yoo Sun, Go Yoon, Moon Chae Won, Lee Joon Gi, Lee Sun Bin and Son Hyun Joo (he's the only one that wear a jacket also in the previous photo) left to right, but I have no idea who is the man in the middle... 

Could the guy in the middle be Son Hyun Joo and the one on the outside be Kim Yung Chul?  He's in a suit here...

And thank you for the video of the model runway torso event!  Hahaha

OK....I NEED a photo of JG as Wang So crying...not super close up where his forehead is cropped off...anybody have one of those?  Hey @antoniaclamens??  Or one with his scar showing, but not so close cropped?  Please share!  I need it for a project!

• Like 10

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I'm supposed to sleep now?! Oh thank you... Here's my revenge gif!

ae424c47b3edac2167b161ea49f7c2c3.gif

His Gaze! :wub: His J Style pics/ gifs give me Wang So vibes..:wub:

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I still wish JG would post some casual selfies again.  Are those days completely gone?  I'm feeling like the only things released are corporate driven, corporate produced, corporate approved.  

*sighs* :(

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Better resolution :heart::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: 

The Gaze...:love:

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

And some more selfies :):):) JG is really having fun this time!!!! He's super cute and for me he's quite like the older days: funny and crazy:D ... and this smile :wub::wub::wub: 

Happy and goofy JG is :heart:

7 hours ago, violina said:

Ok coolness factor raised to outer space:heart::blush:.

:heart::kiss_wink: I too think that Soompi needs more emojis - there aren't enough emojis here to express my emotions... <_< and seeing this pic made me post this...

CWVYnlM.jpg

11 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

.... and.... just to some more.... ehm.... "hot" images... 

I bear no responsibility for what I'm about to post - you asked for it :tongue:

CIv8Nct.jpg

Spoiler

r6TOW1n.jpg

RUa4BhN.jpg

MKi23Sr.png

* Credit to original uploaders

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

And thank you for the video of the model runway torso event!  Hahaha

YW :wink:

23 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

OK....I NEED a photo of JG as Wang So crying...not super close up where his forehead is cropped off...anybody have one of those?  Hey @antoniaclamens??  Or one with his scar showing, but not so close cropped?  Please share!  I need it for a project!

I found this:
wangsoezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif?w=535

tumblr_odr3f9n9CS1r3hugwo2_540.gif

• Like 10

On 2017-5-26 at 1:59 AM, antoniaclamens said:

now i have to ask something, is it posible to have a beauty parade with no Wang So in it? 

A resounding and unanimous NOOOOO!!! there is no JG gif showcase or beauty parade complete without wang so.I was going to do a gif spam tribute to all his past characters before wang so post military (I will still do it) but first:I believe am speaking for many when i say:

tumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo1_250_zpszpmg7q

Also oppa, im sorry.I know and am anticipating all your future characters and projects to make an impact on us.You are that extremely gifted.But I only agree with the first phrase in the gif below where you say:

tumblr_og1n2xcaOO1vng8dpo4_250_zpsucs6rd

Let's forget about the 'goodbye wangso' part because it's never gonna happen.WangSo is eternal.He is a Kdrama Legendary Character.I will never say goodbye to Wangso.

*All credits go to the original uploaders

Edited by violina
  • Like 12

45 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

YW :wink:

I found this:

I need a still pic not a gif.....and those STILL cut off his beautiful forehead...I need a FULL head....Did they never film him that way?  HAAHAHA  I may have to bag that idea.  

Wang SO gifs are the best!  I hope there will be many Hyun Jun worthy gifs to come! 

I'm :D that it looks like JG and the CM family are bonding well.  Thank you young actors for posting your pics on your IG!!  <<<stop wanting it to be actually JG that posts fun stuff---selfish fangirl>>>>>

Not sure if you all have been hanging out with my IG...

Why does the pic look like crap here?

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I need a still pic not a gif.....and those STILL cut off his beautiful forehead...I need a FULL head....Did they never film him that way?  HAAHAHA  I may have to bag that idea.  

Sorry, my mistake...

Something like this?

vlcsnap-2017-05-26-21h44m50s230_zps84sff
vlcsnap-2017-05-26-21h44m51s490_zpssy8dm

vlcsnap-2017-05-26-21h51m31s252_zps93hhp

• Like 12

Now my goodnight/day gif parade

tumblr_ns2wfnHXju1spfigfo1_540_zpsjhk3ds

Spoiler

tumblr_nu4wb06PcJ1tsrfhco2_500_zps6kj2ke

tumblr_nai56eqbkF1spfigfo1_250_zpss3i2ie

Spoiler

tumblr_nai56eqbkF1spfigfo3_250_zpsvnamau

tumblr_n8ht6w7wwK1rs184zo1_400_zpsknekth

tumblr_nd7f7d2bxy1spfigfo3_250_zpsvxacco

tumblr_mbh47x6A4n1qerbfao2_500.gif

But with JG gifs its hard to stick to promises.I was going to stick to his post military projects today.But I couldnt resist this baby:

tumblr_nch0xw2HEP1qapp5ko1_500_zpsh8c5x3

All credits go to the original uploaders.

Edited by violina
  • Like 14

You guys are really mood boosters by sharing all these stills and gifs of ori sweet, charming joon gi. With Joon Gi, ofcours every pic is prettier than the other And with today's pics of him smiling like that:wub: I can't ask for anything else:rolleyes:

BTW, did you notice that the actor Go yoon( that's his name right) has deleted the post he shared before!!! Why?? It was soo cute and pleased to look at. 

Anyway, I shall go to sleep and here is hoping to wake up on a new stills or a happy news of him...you know, him becoming my vitamin these days :lol:lol..feel embaressed to say that.. running to bed. GN chingos:heart:

• Like 13

15 hours ago, violina said:

A resounding and unanimous NOOOOO!!! there is no JG gif showcase or beauty parade complete without wang so.I was going to do a gif spam tribute to all his past characters before wang so post military (I will still do it) but first:I believe am speaking for many when i say:

Let's forget about the 'goodbye wangso' part because it's never gonna happen.WangSo is eternal.He is a Kdrama Legendary Character.I will never say goodbye to Wangso.

My thoughts exactly! The first JG drama I watched was Arang and The Magistrate - but that was because I had just watched Oh My Venus and wanted to check out other dramas where SMA was in. I didn't know what to think when I first saw him :flushed: - it was something like "Umm... wow... he's pretty" (I know, I know - he's not just pretty - he's Beautiful :wub:. The naive me didn't know any better, okay? :sweatingbullets:) But what really made me admire him was his acting and the action scenes. I got curious and searched for his other dramas - I got hooked. Then MLSHR happened, or rather, I encountered, Wang So and I was bewitched!  It was game over for me - as someone mentioned here before, I became a JG junkie! So, NO! I will never ever say goodbye to Wang So!! My heart is big enough to love other characters of JG.:heart:

I was just a casual fan of K Drama. The most I thought of any actor - whether male or female - was, that they are good - that's it! To think I'm writing essay like posts on a forum (that too in English, not even in my own language!:crazy:) and going gaga over someone - Yah, oppa! What have you done to me?!!! <_<

15 hours ago, violina said:

Also oppa, im sorry.I know and am anticipating all your future characters and projects to make an impact on us.You are that extremely gifted.

I KNOW that JG will never fail to captivate me/ us with his future characters (but Wang So is life!!!:wub::wub::wub:) and I can't wait for more!! I need more!!!

T2AI1ZR.jpg

u59LX50.gif

*Credit to original uploaders

• Like 11