[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iheartjeonghoon

allie_cat

__awww, there goes jae hee's cute smirk again! hehehe. this is really gonna be a huge problem for me...you know, choosing between jae hee and jeong hoon! lol! :D

Guest babymarzy07

whoah the hair! :huh: aint so hot on that.. but i guess since its jaehee like allie_cat said it will grow on you.. thanks for the pic allie! im excited!! :D

Guest kyo_lover

haha indeed his hair is a little wierd but i guess his acting would cover up for his hair. I live the way he smiles... The drama is a serious eye candy for many fans i am sure and aparently i am one of THEM!!!! Cannot wait for the drama to start airing!

Guest delusions

Jae Hee is finally back, i miss the CH days..

but not really liking his new hair style in the pic above. looks like he has really thick sideburns

Oh I see SnowApple..haha.. remembering our Fantasy Couple days~~

Anywaz, Jae Hee's hair sure needs some getting used to. But his smirk makes up for it. can't wait! :w00t:

i'm of the opinion that jae hee is hot no matter what hair he has. :D it's the bone structure or something, because he just has something inherently attractive about him. i once called it 'dark boyishness.' and what better person to foil that than kim jung hoon, who i've always thought was... light boyishness. keke. can't wait to see them together. i couldn't have thought of a better cast.

I'm actually not minding his hair. There are far more outrageous hairstyles that I have grown to love [ie Jaejoong and Sungmin] LOL. They all seem to be working so hard with this drama- showing new sides of themselves. Can't wait!

Guest happybluebear

I can't wait to see this drama, wondering if it will nice. Surely has nice casts! Love Han Ga In, Jae Hee~ plus there's Dennis Oh!

Guest jenster23

hi!....umm... i was bit shocked when i saw Jae Hee's new hair cut....it looks weird though..but then again like some peepz says it would grow on him lol.. luv him in DGCH!!lol... the cast are pretty niiiiiiiceeeeeeee!!!!!1 i'm looking forward on watching this drama!! can't w8!!!

Guest iheartjeonghoon

SnowApple

__i agree with you. when i first saw the picture, i didn't actually notice his hair, i only noticed it when it was mentioned. his face didn't even change at all. hehehe. :D

Archived