[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkgloss

I'm currently watching this drama and im loving it!

Every episodes just makes me laugh! :lol:

I also like the ost in this drama.

This is my first time watching Han Ga In in a series,i find her pretty and also good portrayal of his role as an evil witch!

Guest allie_cat

love love love your new vid apple! love how it began and ended with the kiss at the airport, and you've chosen great moo ryong and yoo hee moments, i didn't realize they had many. when you zoom in only on moo ryong and yoo hee moments, it made me realize that they did have a good love story, its just that i got too pissed off at what was happening around them - moo ryong being a jerk to seung mi, yoo hee being too smitten with seonbae, yoo hee's conniving dad, etc. - that it clouded my mind that i wasn't able to fully appreciate witch yoo hee, until your vid. and i love the song, not it keeps playing in my head over and over! thanks again!

Guest mizxkitty

wow, it's been awhile since I last posted here =]...

glad to see many people enjoying and loving this drama

I, myself have been rewatching over and over again the scenes i loved.... ^_^

Guest htruc

I just finished watching this drama!

Thank you B.O.N!

I have to admit...I was extremely disappointed with the ending.

I had really hoped that it would turn out like Full House, where both lovers got a full closure and it goes on a bit after their happy ending...

This drama had so much potential to be awesome (first few episodes were great), but something just totally happened.

I think it was the poor planning in advance. They did say, after all, that they re-wrote the entire plotline just so that Joonha could have more of a role...

And then there's the dead ends! The time that Johnny kissed YH and then absolutely nothing happened after really bugs me. It's like they were trying to make everyone forget that it ever happened.

Alison basically had no purpose. Paran not too much either.

Seung-Mi was totally played. In the end, nothing good happens for her, or at least they don't show it. She was only for the dramatical advancement of YH and MR's love.

And of course there's the ending...I suppose they were going for the whole "you decide what happens" thing.

It doesn't sit well with me at all. Romantic, but we got absolutely no closure on any characters.

Bothers me how a good drama ended this way.... -_-

I know, I couldn't believe that ending was it. I don't want to decide what happens. <_< Lol. There were numerous unfinished cases. They left it quite open... Hope there's a 2nd season. :rolleyes:

I loved this drama! It's a must-watch!

Guest KJHLovA

Hi, I've just downloaded WYH ep 15 hardsubed from clubbox.co.kr/samshiki last night..

I left it on while I slept coz I dun hav credits to make the download faster..

and it stopped at 84%, so I went to check what happened...

and ep 15 hardsub was gone :(

I was just wondering if someone can re-upload again??? so I can continue my download??

please???

thanks!!!!

-KJHLovA-

I am a Filipina who have just finished watching my DVD copy. I agree with most of you that there must be one episode for the final ending. There are questions that left unanswered such as:

1. Did Jae Hee left for New York or stayed back?

2. What happened to his ex girlfriend?

3. If he stayed back will he remain as cook in the restaurant while Dennis OH is in New York.

Please share with me your views. Thanks.

Guest htruc

I am a Filipina who have just finished watching my DVD copy. I agree with most of you that there must be one episode for the final ending. There are questions that left unanswered such as:

1. Did Jae Hee left for New York or stayed back?

2. What happened to his ex girlfriend?

3. If he stayed back will he remain as cook in the restaurant while Dennis OH is in New York.

Please share with me your views. Thanks.

Yeah, what exactly is the name of that restaurant?!?!? I was wondering the whole time...

I'm guessing Seung Mi gave up knowing that Moo Ryong and Yoo Hee were in love.

V Well they did re-write the whole storyline after a couple of episodes.

Guest esterlla

After watching the entire show, i feel that the storyline is too "rush", not enough thoughts were given to the story development by the script writers.

I like dennis oh..hm....have to agree he is somewhat an eye candy, but at least for this show, he put in efforts to deliver in korean. Have to give him some credit for that.

Guest na_yuht

OMG! i love this drama!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! But....

Does the the LQ files sync with the english subs? I've been dling teh eps but the rmvb subtitles files dont play with teh videos, and the LQ video of ep 4 doesn't sync with the english subs, i think its cuz there is an ad at the begining. So i was wondering if english subs only sync with the HQ files?

Thankyou.

Guest deadscream

where cna I download the witch you hee episodes in torrent? did jae hee's movie already released? I believe it's a horror movie.

Guest srkfan

Just finished watching two mv's of witch yoo hee at youtube. Both are for the song Destiny (OST). It's one of my fav songs in WYH :)

I finished the drama last night.

At the first few parts YH and MR are really fun to watch. I didn't really like Dennis Oh's character at the first part. But then he was fun to watch later on, especially when those two girls were after him. And he kept evading them, his expression was priceless. I like YH and JH pair up (kim jung hoon) together, I mean they looked nice together. Later as the story progresses I was beginning to loose some interest. I really felt bad for Seung Mi, MR's girlfriend. Imagine how it would feel to have your BF cheating on you. And there was a lot of dead ends. And the ending..was oh..kay.. but over all it was nice but not that great. It was fun to watch them cook as well, alot of scenes made me hungry for French food. :lol:

and yeah I could never learn to hate JH's character coz as Kim Jung Hoon played it, he just looks so innocent. LOL. :wub:

Guest guess_

*looking around*

where can i download this k-drama's ost?

love the soundtrack, but this k-drama is a bit boring for me..

gyaaahh.. *run and hides* :P

but still in love with jae-hee oppa.. :wub:

Guest ohmylamb.

Witch Yoo Hee/Witch Amusement Ep 16 (Final) English Hardsubbed (HQ 450 MB) Now Available. Get It First at BON CLUBBOX and help make our clubbox become GOLD!

Click Here: BON CLUBBOX

Do you still have Episode 4 HQ[700MB]?

I was half-way through downloading it, when suddenly the next day, I can't find in between pages.

I can't read hangul, so I can't navigate.. :wacko:

I was planning to dl Episodes 1,2,3 and 5 too. :tears:

Guest sammimatsu

The reason why i like this drama so much is because it's sometimes very touching......

how can a strong woman career like yoo hee still can cry coz of love......this is so touching...person who look stong outside however still very weak inside...

I just luv this series!!! Yoo Hee and Mi Ryong look very good together!!!

and the yoo hee's dad is very very selfish!!! lucky, at the end he's changed his mind~~

poor yoo hee.........

Some points seem havent finished........they only focus on yoo hee and mi ryong.....they left the rest casts...... <_<:mellow::unsure:

Guest htruc

*looking around*

where can i download this k-drama's ost?

love the soundtrack, but this k-drama is a bit boring for me..

gyaaahh.. *run and hides* :P

but still in love with jae-hee oppa.. :wub:

It's on the first post, scroll near the bottom.

Guest Shini

I think this drama was a bit strange...

The first few episodes were great...but overall it lacked something..Jaehee was superb as usual, but i dunno..maybe it's just me

Archived