[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest choopc

thx to B.O.N. subbing team!!

but based on most of d comments, i dont tink i'll like d ending...

anyway, i'll still continue with my last 4 episodes

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest P.Bradbury

Is the episode 16 Hardsubbed available on D.addicts or will it be available in the future. I cannot get it on the clubbox.

Thank you.

Peggy

I wanted tp say that the English subs in this drama were the best I have seen in a very long time. I recently watched a version of 'Lovers' and the subbing was less than perfect even tho the general meanings were given.

This WYH was super. Thanks

Peg

Guest mangosteen
Is the episode 16 Hardsubbed available on D.addicts or will it be available in the future. I cannot get it on the clubbox.

Thank you.

Peggy

I wanted tp say that the English subs in this drama were the best I have seen in a very long time. I recently watched a version of 'Lovers' and the subbing was less than perfect even tho the general meanings were given.

This WYH was super. Thanks

Peg

Thanks for liking our subs!

The hardsubbed version of ep 16 will be available @ d-addicts after we uploaded it to clubbox.

Cheers,

Mango

Guest bry4ntt

does anyone know any other CB or sites for the MQ versions? naynay123 CB has been so slow in the last few days.. thanks!!

Guest mangosteen
Will softsubs be available for episode 16?

Yes, it was already there if you check d-addicts.

Guest superivystar
Thank you B.O.N!

I have to admit...I was extremely disappointed with the ending.

I had really hoped that it would turn out like Full House, where both lovers got a full closure and it goes on a bit after their happy ending...

This drama had so much potential to be awesome (first few episodes were great), but something just totally happened.

I think it was the poor planning in advance. They did say, after all, that they re-wrote the entire plotline just so that Joonha could have more of a role...

And then there's the dead ends! The time that Johnny kissed YH and then absolutely nothing happened after really bugs me. It's like they were trying to make everyone forget that it ever happened.

Alison basically had no purpose. Paran not too much either.

Seung-Mi was totally played. In the end, nothing good happens for her, or at least they don't show it. She was only for the dramatical advancement of YH and MR's love.

And of course there's the ending...I suppose they were going for the whole "you decide what happens" thing.

It doesn't sit well with me at all. Romantic, but we got absolutely no closure on any characters.

Bothers me how a good drama ended this way.... -_-

Yeah, I totally agree with you. The ending :ph34r: ..if they wanted an open ended one, it would've been better if MR still went to NY after him and YH settled things. It just really bugs me that MR let a bunch of career opportunities pass because of YH. It's pretty understandable if it was just one instance, but all those (leaving the contest--altho it still worked out for MR, but still! going to Paris and NY) was just way over the top >.<

Still a pretty good drama though. :blush: and of course, HUMONGOUS THANK YOU to BON fansubs! :w00t: :w00t:

Guest sammimatsu

wow...this drama is great :rolleyes:

i wonder why some dont like this drama........

for me it makes me non-stop watching :sweatingbullets:

does anyone know where to download the OST??

i really like all songs in this drama........

very wonderful!!!

Guest srkfan

wow...this drama is great :rolleyes:

i wonder why some dont like this drama........

for me it makes me non-stop watching :sweatingbullets:

does anyone know where to download the OST??

i really like all songs in this drama........

very wonderful!!!

I love all the songs too. I've been watching the mv of some of the songs at YouTube. Here's my fav:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbFzOT8TV4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Iop1c3T4k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU-pQet-Cpw

Guest stephypham

I'm still in the middle of watching this drama,

but i can say that this is a VERRRY good series !

It was interesting from the beginning, made me

kept wanting to watch it more & more. the songs

in this series is so cuuute LOL. [:

maaan, all 3 hots guys in this drama. <3 ahaha.

www.veoh.com

Also has your work. that is where I heard about you guys. I'm sorry that I learned it that way. I thank you, your work is awesome.

im still in eps 4 of this drama... i don't know but I like Joon He and Yoo Hee better as a couple. They look good together. (aw..why doesn't Kim Joong Hoon gets the girl..again :mellow: ) :D I like watching them sit together. Anyway its pretty obvious that MR gets Yoo Hee. Its just fun coz Yoo Hee keeps looking for a man and she doesn't realize that there are much more good looking boys around her. :lol:

Archived