❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

O.M.G. I hope, if Shin Hye decides to do a drama this year , she picks this one. I would love to see them work together ,the production team is the same as “Doctors”, kind female center(? Hope no change). And, I really want to see Shin Hye acting arrogant, snob. I believe she will do an awesome job on this. Even though my preference is to do as many good movies as she can. :D

Spoiler

fullsizephoto1065078.jpg

Drama 

Airing dates : 2019/__/__~Upcoming

Synopsis
"Superstar Miss Lee" is based off of a webtoon of the same title, where the plot revolves around soul swapping between the female protagonist and an actress.

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Superstar_Miss_Lee-picture_1065078.html?sort=Most_Popular_Pictures

• Like 3

I also hope the female is offered to Shin Hye . I want her to act something different from her previous character. Something badass . And too Seung ho is the lead actor who is good . I think both of them will really do a good job and will have awesome chemistry . Let’s pray and hope . 

• Like 4

img.gif

img.gif

cr.@night_gif

Lee Sung Kyung Says She’s Still Close With “Doctors” Cast, Thanks Park Shin Hye And Yoon Kyun Sang For Support

May 10, 2019
by R. Jun

In a recent interview with Herald Pop, actress Lee Sung Kyung talked about her close friendship with her cast mates from the 2016 drama “Doctors”: Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Kim Min Suk.

She said, “‘Doctors’ was like a coming-of-age drama in that a lot of us were around the same age, and we’re still close friends now.”

The actress expressed her gratitude for the support she got from Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kyun Sang when her new movie “Girl Cops” came out. “The premiere screening was a pretty small event, and though [Park Shin Hye] couldn’t attend because she was abroad, she contacted me and said she would definitely be watching the movie. Yoon Kyun Sang was able to make it to the premiere, so I was really thankful.”

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1323664wpp/lee-sung-kyung-says-shes-still-close-with-doctors-cast-thanks-park-shin-hye-and-yoon-kyun-sang-for-support

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nathania Sun said:

@alcides14ahjumma, Hi! Sorry to butt in. Am a newbie here (though not exactly). Are we going to see SH on a drama soon? I don't want to excite myself :)

@Nathania SunWelcome /Welcome back . You don’t have to apologize for anything , this is your house/space to talk about anything you feel like  to about Park Shin Hye, the actress, in a respectful, supportive and Health way . Show your love! :)

While waiting for her movie “Call” to premier, we are all hopeful she will announce a new project, but we have no clue if it will be a drama or a movie. Fingers cross! :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

It'd be great if its a drama. Missed her acting so bad. I wonder what she's up to these days? Her IG post(s)  doesn't tell that much. That 'baby shinhye' on IG made my day :heart::love:

Yes! Doesn’t baby Shin Hye look cutie?

She is in China now. 

She has been traveling , for fan meetings, others commitments, preparing for her movie premier, and I hope resting and enjoying her family in between. I have a strong feeling that perhaps we will hear about a new project soon. I will take anything!  :)

• Like 2

She looks beautiful :wub:

But just my thought, she is getting dressed like more elderly! IDK just my feeling! Maybe her stylist should change. 

There are a lot of lovely dresses to match her, even though now she looks good, I want her to glow!! 

She's young come on!!! 

As a Christian myself and believer, I feel she thinks not to expose herself more and I 100% agree on that. But she can wear colorful dresses without exposing! Just my cent. 

Anyways whatever and however she looks, I love her :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2