❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

everyone is entitled to her own opinion and i respect yours. 

I cannot share the sentiments because i loved MoA as a whole and wishing Shinhye not a part of it would be impossible :crazy:  

I think you misunderstood me. I did love MOA , it was a fantastic drama in many ways.But , the writer ( what she recognized ) , did not maximize the potential of Shin Hye’s  character and Shin Hye’s talent.. That is a fact!

Moving on, I am looking forward to watch her new project the movie “Call”. I know she will excel , with God’s will. :)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Korean Actress Park Shin-hye Returns To Malaysia This June

by
 Annie May

23 hours ago

One of the most prolific actresses in South Korea, Park Shin-hye will be coming to Malaysia this June to meet her fans and officially launch Mamonde at Watsons Malaysia!

Watsons Malaysia will be bringing the 29-year-old actress who is the brand ambassador for the Korean skin care and beauty product to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, 22nd June 2019 for a meet-and-greet session with her Malaysian fans.

59138358_10158349815264409_1022908236057018368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fuio4-1.fna&oh=5e89eea29b2f61425954958c1f55c0c0&oe=5D71BDC2

The meet-and-greet session will take place at Centre Court, Mid Valley. Further details and T&C on how to meet the actress will be announced by Watsons soon.

This is not Park’s first time in Malaysia. She previously visited 1 Utama Shopping Centre in Petaling Jaya to launch Mamonde’s Flower Day celebration.

Park has been the face of Mamonde since 2014. She is known for starring in “Stairway to Heaven” (2003), “The Heirs” (2013), “Pinocchio” (2014–2015), “Doctors” (2016), and “Memories of the Alhambra” (2018–2019).

• Like 4

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I think you misunderstood me. I did love MOA , it was a fantastic drama in many ways.But , the writer ( what she recognized ) , did not maximize the potential of Shin Hye’s  character and Shin Hye’s talent.. That is a fact!

Moving on, I am looking forward to watch her new project the movie “Call”. I know she will excel , with God’s will. :)

SJJ is known for her creativity, top actors like Hyun Bin was honored to worked with her. Shinhye herself follows all her works. SJJ received best Screenplay for W. Her creativity speaks for the whole story and not just for 1 particular character (heroine). Her ideas are out of the box though not perfect. A list actor Ha Jungwoo praises Memories of Alhambra's uniqueness. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291613wpp/ha-jung-woo-praises-uniqueness-memories-alhambra-recent-dramas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

D6Ais7nUYAEhmCG.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s in one of Malaysia's newspaper that wrote about her coming to Malaysia this 22 June 2019.

“Many fans shared their excitement about her upcoming visit. ShinHye who used to be called as “Nation's Little Sister”

cr.@YYSY_

• Like 5

img.gif\

D3nBdwNU8AAMTMb.jpg

DznuB96UwAYoYyh.jpg

Based on recent report from China's news and content platform "Toutiao", the best natural beauty of Korean Actress is Kim Hee Sun, followed by Moon Geun Yeong, SES Eugene, Park Shin Hye, Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Han Gain and Kim Tae Hee.

Spoiler

D595oEHUUAYqC7L.jpg

via @nlsinz11

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DvjjUTZX4AExFFw.jpg

D6EDFGsUIAEpQWe.jpg

Online community site 'DC Inside and AI Application Group' conducted a poll fr April 28 - May 4, 2019 titled, "Stars who have shown Their Obligation as Fulfilled-Perfect Filial Piety to Their Parents"

No. 4 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シ

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/08/2019050880108.html 

via @1802_SH  https://twitter.com/1802_SH/status/1126187862892748800

• Like 4