❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

hi ash! I'm fine. thank you :) 

i got your point. Isn't that what we all want for our darling for such a long while at some point it's already frustrating? :P If only, If only...but we can only hope and support her in anything she puts her heart into. 

you had me at hello nistymaj :) these times we often see each other in twitter :w00t: 

I really hope Shinhye could work again with Noh Heekyung. I heard a lot of good things about this writer plus I enjoyed Several Questions that Make Us Happy. 

Aside from writer Noh, I also wish Shinhye could star in Park Kyungsoo, Lee Woojung, Jung Yoon-jung in their next drama project.

Rori chinggu, are you Inhye in twitter? I just usually retweet and like there :blush: 

I observed that our girl usually chooses safe dramas. Which I can't blame her as she got to choose one which attracts more viewers. But when it comes to movies, this is her playground to experiment and showcase different sides to her

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

Rori chinggu, are you Inhye in twitter? I just usually retweet and like there :blush: 

I observed that our girl usually chooses safe dramas. Which I can't blame her as she got to choose one which attracts more viewers. But when it comes to movies, this is her playground to experiment and showcase different sides to her

yes I am :) nice to meet you :D same here. like & retweet 

That is why personally i'd like her to choose a film instead of a drama. She can make 2-3 drama per year ahahaha  imagine the variety of roles she can try. On the other hand, i can't blame the fans who missed her in drama so much.

2014 Pinocchio - 2016 Doctors - 2018/19 MoA. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

Hello chinggu. I agree with you there. Based on their interaction in later years, I can see that they interact amiably and I'm so glad for that. But usually KES drama is not favorable to her female leads. So I'm more in favor of Noh Hee Kyung Drama for next year if our girl is considered and offered for a lead role there. It is abour a drama about international volunteerism which is really up to SH alley as she loves to volunteer in real life:blush:

Btw, happy celebration of RAMADAN to all our Muslim friends here.

I wish she would stick with movies! But, if she decides to do a drama, what I will differently support, I , indeed would like a female center drama. The KES drama gives the vibe that is a totally male center drama. I would love to see her working with different actors, writers, etc. The Noh Hee Kyung about international volunteerism sounds very good, maybe with a mature actor , like Kim Soo Hyun, Won Bin, Lee Goon Ji, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, many others good actors out there that she has not worked with, and cameo others like LMH , since many would like to see them working together again! My personal opinion.! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I wish she would stick with movies! But, if she decides to do a drama, what I will differently support, I , indeed would like a female center drama. The KES drama gives the vibe that is a totally male center drama. I would love to see her working with different actors, writers, etc. The Noh Hee Kyung about international volunteerism sounds very good, maybe with a mature actor , like Kim Soo Hyun, Won Bin, Lee Goon Ji, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, many others good actors out there that she has not worked with, and cameo others like LMH , since many would like to see them working together again! My personal opinion.! :D

I love her to be paired with almost all you mentioned chinggu @alcides14ahjumma :)exept for LJG. The guy is a great actor and person but I still remembered when his and SH names were bandied for a drama which thankfully SH turned down, most of his fans bashed SH. It seems our girl is not good for their bias.-_-

But I remembered Ha Jung Woo, a fellow Chung-ang alumni , a senior actor who is also a CEO of his own company wanting to work with our girl which has a story like Avengers. 

The host asked the actor, "Is there a particular genre you want to do with actress Shin Hye?"
The actor said, "Shin Hye would fit well into the heroic movie genre like 'The Avengers'. I want to shoot a heroic movie with her."

(SBS Star)
Cr.news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N100...tter_impression=true

28 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

yes I am :) nice to meet you :D same here. like & retweet 

That is why personally i'd like her to choose a film instead of a drama. She can make 2-3 drama per year ahahaha  imagine the variety of roles she can try. On the other hand, i can't blame the fans who missed her in drama so much.

2014 Pinocchio - 2016 Doctors - 2018/19 MoA. 

Wow there is always a gap of one year for drama. No wonder her fans are so thirsty for her:sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, ash011 said:

she is used again. 

Hello to all chingus! 

I soooo agree with this quote! Unfortunately, due to the way SK entertainment business is managed, many artists, at times, have their hands tied up, in how freely they can make decisions, even the veteran ones! We can only pray that one day they will be freely able to showcase their talents, and live their artist and personal life as they choose , without burden, and fear! -_-

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

LJG. The guy is a great actor and person but I still remembered when his and SH names were bandied for a drama which thankfully SH turned down, most of his fans bashed SH. It seems our girl is not good for their bias.

Maybe that’s a challenge she might want to take. The guy is a good actor. You know usually the true fans of the artists will support them regardless. You know Shin Hye always gets bashed by jealous fans of the Oppas. Remember “Heirs”( We suffered with her, it was hell), but she survived in all her Glory, thanks to her talent, LMH great support( I have to recognized), and all of us true fans that did many things to support the drama and the OTP. I do not think it will get worse than that! She can not give others power to decide with who she should work with. She is a warrior, and a good one! Having God, her family,  true friends, and fans by her side, sky is the limit! :)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Feels good to see alot of us over here are thinking the same.

It's sad, really sad to see until now our girl hasn't got the attention she deserves. I don't like anyone so easily, til now I have only watched PSH works in Kland, and I get to know people from her. 

Someone like call director, who saw the potential in PSH should come up and create a PSH story. I bet the ratings will skyrocket. Just wishing... 

I love her alot!

Fingers crossed and waiting... :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Hello to all chingus! 

I soooo agree with this quote! Unfortunately, due to the way SK entertainment business is managed, many artists, at times, have their hands tied up, in how freely they can make decisions, even the veteran ones! We can only pray that one day they will be freely able to showcase their talents, and live their artist and personal life as they choose , without burden, and fear! -_-

Ouch!  "she is used again" is such a strong word to describe Shinhye in MoA.  It's sad that majority look at this brilliant drama as something that disparage Shinhye or has the worst ending. Many focus on last 2 episodes rather than the main picture. Suddenly, it was like HEIRS all over again, a succesful drama but overshadowed with controversy.

I looked at it as a top notch production with due credit to talented ensembles of actors & crew who worked hard for 7 months.

Maybe it's only me who've seen Shinhye in a different light, character and acting wise, who appreciates Shinhye in a mixed genre and who's thankful for the experience of Shinhye working with recognized director, writer and leading man. The fact that a lot of people are craving for continuation of the story and collaboration of SH x HB spoke volume on the impact of this drama.  

cr: tvN

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, ash011 said:

It's sad, really sad to see until now our girl hasn't got the attention she deserves. I don't like anyone so easily, til now I have only watched PSH works in Kland, and I get to know people from her. 

Someone like call director, who saw the potential in PSH should come up and create a PSH story. I bet the ratings will skyrocket. Just wishing... 

I love her alot!

Fingers crossed and waiting... :kiss_wink:

were the same. I have mostly watched PSH and i get to know people around her :) 

I'm happy that "Call " director has that kind of sensibilities towards actresses. I hope they (writers and directors who gives emphasis to females) grow in numbers.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Oh my gosh!!! Anticipation runs high for our darling's Tokyo FM this Sat., May 11 :w00t: But our dear is nowhere to be found.  I'm pretty sure she's in Korea now. Gotta say her ninja moves never falters. Are you guys excited like me?! I missed her like :crazy:

----------------------------------------------

Our bae is so young yet so capable 12yrs ago :love:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Ouch"she is used again" is such a strong word to describe Shinhye in MoA.  It's sad that majority look at this brilliant drama as something that disparage Shinhye or has the worst ending. Many focus on last 2 episodes rather than the main picture. Suddenly, it was like HEIRS all over again, a succesful drama but overshadowed with controversy.

I looked at it as a top notch production with due credit to talented ensembles of actors & crew who worked hard for 7 months.

Maybe it's only me who've seen Shinhye in a different light, character and acting wise, who appreciates Shinhye in a mixed genre and who's thankful for the experience of Shinhye working with recognized director, writer and leading man. The fact that a lot of people are craving for continuation of the story and collaboration of SH x HB spoke volume on the impact of this drama.  

No, you are not the only one that recognized Shin Hye’s  talent and amazing work on MOA, because she always pourers all of herself into her character,  and also the amazing chemistry with HB that left the viewers hungry for more.   It was a pioneer project that she might wanted to be part of it,  but true to be said, that she was used shamefully it was clear to many. My personal opinion! But at the end of the day, it is what matters the most to her. She is an intelligent,!thoughtful person, and very cautions on her moves. It is over, thanks God, and let’s keep moving forward . I will always support her regardless! I have faith on her. :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

No, you are not the only one that recognized Shin Hye’s  talent and amazing work on MOA, because she always pourers all of herself into her character,  and also the amazing chemistry with HB that left the viewers hungry for more.   It was a pioneer project that she might wanted to be part of it,  but true to be said, that she was used shamefully it was clear to many. My personal opinion! -_-

everyone is entitled to her own opinion and i respect yours. 

I cannot share the sentiments because i loved MoA as a whole and wishing Shinhye not a part of it would be impossible :crazy:  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Right? In films, I'd like Shinhye to work with Jeon Doyeon, Kim Hyesoo, Kim Hyeja, Son Yejin, Song Kangho, Jo Seungwoo, HyunBin, Ha Jungwoo, Gong Yoo & Kang Dongwon. At least one of these would be highly welcomed.

• Like 3