❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Written by ✿우아하신혜✿ from PSHDC
We showed up at 10am as instructed. When
Shin Hye appeared she looked lovely in her costume... like a doll...the hanbok was the most opulent we had ever seen. The Queen was in good mood, happy to see us. Lunch began at 2:20 due to the shooting schedule. While waiting outside, we could hear her voice and despite being busy, she remains lovely. She told us wait until the movie comes out because there will be many more beautiful breathtaking costumes to admire.

via liz lee twitter.

Previously posted but still adding the known piece of info along with this.

Supposedly this is one of Shin Hye's costumes for The Royal Tailor. Everyone on DC loves it. Cr: PSHDC 美상속자

Bnj3HA9IYAIzoUq.jpg

Guest MISSMOON

This video is abt the instyle last pictorials_the uploader used unnie's song "arm pillow"

Ctto

class="main-title" style="font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 70px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 70px 50px 80px 70px; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 2px 2px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;"PARK SHIN HYE SMILES BRIGHTLY FOR LOTTE DUTY FREE [CF]Screen-Shot-2014-05-23-at-8.07.41-AM-790

Everything about her is bright! No wonder she was the perfect candidate to endorse Lotte Duty Free!

Lotte Duty Free has released another version of their CF for You’re So Beautiful. The original CF was star-studded, featuringLee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, EXO, Jang Geun Suk, 2PM, Super Junior, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hyun Joong, and Eru. For this version of the CF, Lotte focuses in on the beautiful Park Shin Hye, who is the new heroine!

Park SHin Hye emits a soft and glowing aura, and as her sweet voice sings the song, she smiles brightly and looks like a goddess spreading love and joy to all. She truly defines the concept, You’re So Beautiful!

Source : 247 Asian media 

Guest MISSMOON

Girls I usually check park shin hye's twitter account to see how many followers she has. She still didn't reach 600k :( . I wish her twitter account will reach 1M followers. Twitter followers reflects the celebrity popularity.

For those who didn't follow her >> follow her, please.

I made a twitter account just to increase her followers number. Keep supporting her in every way.

Starlightlight angels fighting :-bd

Edit: I forgot to mention her twitter account @ssinz , follow her, please.

Hello @MissMoon : sorry I didn't reply you about that article when shin hye mentioned that she apologised To YSH bcz her busy schedule yes I read it but I don't know where is the article :)tumblr_n5gwecou0M1rdbp0po1_500.jpg
Park shin Hye & Top in Millet 
:x
Cr: to the owner 

Guest MISSMOON

@NileRose‌ never mind sis, when u talked about the article u said u didn't remember where u read it ^^* . I asked out of the excitement :-*

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

If the second time that Park Shin Hye issued Style Bags Brauno Magele in Bazaar magazine What if the magazine issued by Park Shin is the announcement bags Brauno Magele 1 visits؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest MISSMOON

~ i know this is old.  can anyone clarify me if this Pic is Edited or not>

@"Leshel JaneB"‌ Chingu I was busy when I saw your post. We read abt it and discussed it here before. Some of the girls said that she is psh. I don't think that girl is psh, look to her eyes, hair and body, u can tell she is not.it is so obvious for me that she is not our unnie shinhye. Maybe our chingus can clarify it for u.