❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest yasi77

MISSMOON said: I like unnie's styles in her photoshoots. Seriously, I got enough of her usual looks in the award ceremonies, fan meetings, fan sighing events, and interviews. She used to have the same style :( .

@resrimith : I was interested to Night watch man but when I read the story which mixing Arang & Sungkyunkwan scandal  I felt Ok may be it will be good drama depending on the case but I felt typical story line 3 men & one woman , The woman will have little interaction & her acting skills won't be the Max .& For Nodame sorry Guys I don't want uri shin hye to be in the remake of this japanese drama especially this character who showed multiple emotions at the same time  plus her acting will be compared to the japanese actress No No Noooooooooooooo I wish shin hye try something outside the cute roles.
I wish uri shin hye took a role which be centered on her story , I feel korean drama stories now concentrating on the man stories with interactions ( the best stories ) & the female lead get the whole negative comments bcz her role is like that , written by writer who concentrate on male lead story , I don't envy or hate but when I read comments about female leads especially the the 1st lead I feel annoyance bcz where is the role which  I can judge her ????
I want shin hye in different type of stories that show her acting ability .
I am really happy about the Tailor Movie , I am waiting the trailer bcz I think shin hye's role promising & it will give her big step toward the strong characters & will make the writers & producers will think about women roles in deeper way not in superficial way .images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSXsf3lk1Vb9rQSv9T8L_

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

http://i3.minus.com/ibwXfO62b4WNRr.jpg. ifound uee from after school grub wearin bruno magli bag this bag like park shin hye bag

iu4HX1tkjeMvW.jpg this too

tumblr_n5znc0sJYk1tcb00no1_500.jpgtumblr_n5znc0sJYk1tcb00no2_1280.jpgtumblr_n5znc0sJYk1tcb00no3_250.jpg

NileRose

said:

@resrimith : I was interested to Night watch man but when I read the story which mixing Arang & Sungkyunkwan scandal  I felt Ok may be it will be good drama depending on the case but I felt typical story line 3 men & one woman , The woman will have little interaction & her acting skills won't be the Max .& For Nodame sorry Guys I don't want uri shin hye to be in the remake of this japanese drama especially this character who showed multiple emotions at the same time  plus her acting will be compared to the japanese actress No No Noooooooooooooo I wish shin hye try something outside the cute roles.
I wish uri shin hye took a role which be centered on her story , I feel korean drama stories now concentrating on the man stories with interactions ( the best stories ) & the female lead get the whole negative comments bcz her role is like that , written by writer who concentrate on male lead story , I don't envy or hate but when I read comments about female leads especially the the 1st lead I feel annoyance bcz where is the role which  I can judge her ????
I want shin hye in different type of stories that show her acting ability .
I am really happy about the Tailor Movie , I am waiting the trailer bcz I think shin hye's role promising & it will give her big step toward the strong characters & will make the writers & producers will think about women roles in deeper way not in superficial way .

Now that our friend has posted pics of uee.. I wonder if still she is friends with shin hye..?!!!  :-/  :-?
Oh my god.. Jus clicked that link posted.. uee is actually sporting the STELLA SSINZ BAG THAT OUR SHIN HYE DESIGNED.
Cool. B-)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[You're so Beautiful ver.2] ParkShinHye_CHI

credit:Lotte
Shin hye's voice absolutely sounds so beautiful. I keep repeating the video. She can debut anytime as a singer. To me, she is perfect. :x

Park Shin Hye shows off her figure in denim for 'Jambangee' jeanspark-shin-hye_1400769841_af_org.jpg

Denim brand 'Jambangee' released pictures of their gorgeous model, Park Shin Hye, on May 22.

As usual, she showed off her curvy, fit figure in form-fitting jeans, which were matched this time with a simple white shirt perfect for the refreshing springtime.  Despite the casual appearance of the overall outfit, Park Shin Hye exuded a sexy charm and charisma that brought the clothes to life.

A rep from the shoot said, "Park Shin Hye brought out her sensual charms by changing the look of the denim fabric from casual to sexy."

park-shin-hye_1400769852_ParkShinhye.jpg
ٍSource : ALLKPOP
Please friends enter like the article & comment :)

kenzy

Park Shin Hye, Filming For Chinese TV 'Take You To The Star'

The hallyu star Park Shin Hye filming for the Chinese program "Take You To The Star" was revealed.

Yesterday, Chinese Jiangsu TV released a picture of Park Shin Hye filming for "Take You To The Star". In the picture, Park Shin Hye had naturally wavy hair down and wore a denim jacket, revealig the image of a college student in her 20s.

Park Shin Hye will be talking about the drama "Heirs" that swept across not only Korea but also China. At the question of which character she would have chosen in between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do, she said, "I would have chosen Kim Tan in real life as well. I'm not a big fan of bad boys. I like taking care of people but I like someone that could also take care of me."

Guest DaisyL

@yasi77‌ i want her best look this coming Baeksang Award .. Your right this past events she attend she look the same..i want to kill her stylish but i need your help i can't do it alone :(:(;) give me the info where that stylish live.. :D:D @NileRose‌ she can wear dark blue or white would be fine..not black gown agaaaaiiinn :(:(:(

Guest DaisyL

Good morning starlight angel!! It seems like we forgot to vote our angel in Goddess of Asia..she dropped to #10.. Hurry vote now!! Just in case you forgot the link.. http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ :