❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ said: If the second time that Park Shin Hye issued Style Bags Brauno Magele in Bazaar magazine What if the magazine issued by Park Shin is the announcement bags Brauno Magele 1 visits؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
@ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ :Sweet heart I don't understand ?? can you clarify more ??

JAMBANGEE SUMMER 2014 ADS FEAT. PARK SHIN HYE &                                             AHN JAE HYUNPark Shin Hye will need more than just a water soak to cool down her hot pictorial with Ahn Jae Hyun for Jambangee’s summer campaign. ;)
001_zps12b86f99.jpg~original
017_zpsafbbe896.jpg~original

017_zpsafbbe896.jpg~original
013_zpsaec6a5a1.jpg~original
003_zps51a6c175.jpg~original
004_zpse724bf0d.jpg~original
014_zps52afbee8.jpg~original
018_zpsffa228bc.jpg~original
011_zpsb82cc7dc.jpg~original

credit: couch kimchi

COUCH KIMCHI
             PARK SHIN HYE IS SEXY IN MANHATTAN FOR INSTYLE KOREA
Park Shin Hye lets her hair down and just oozes with confidence in Manhattan, showing off a glamorous style and her shapely legs and back for the June edition of InStyle Korea.

25_zpsa33b4d9c.jpg~original
26_zps25fc35a8.jpg~original
23_zpse0240b5b.jpg~original

24_zps891afc32.jpg~original
04_zps47f559aa.jpg~original
05_zpsf026ddb7.jpg~original
07_zps20c4363e.jpg~original
06_zpsa4deea48.jpg~original
03_zps5f6866fb.jpg~original
02_zps50dd93b2.jpg~original
01_zpscc5db35a.jpg~original

Source: Instyle korea
Article from: COUCH KIMCHI

Guest annariana18

She won! (jumping up excitedly)
Hello! :) This is my first time posting  here even though I've always been lurking around this thread without joining. I'm a huge fan of Shin Hye and I really love her :)

The Baeksang/Paeksang Voting has officially ended. :)

To all the Starlight Angels who voted and supported Shin hye till the end, Congratulations. Let us pat ourselves in the back for being there with each other by showing our undeniable love for our Shin hye. :)
We did it.
Starlight Angels Fighting.
Thank you. :)

Guest Carol Tin

Finally it's  ooohhver. Voting ended.  Everytime  i voted  i  felt  nervous.  Thanks lord  result is  what we really wished   for. Thanks  everyone . Y'll  de  best. An angels  of  our  angel. Sooooooooo  happy.  Shinhye really deserved it. Waiting to see her in gown.  :x :D

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

:-/ If the product is second to Bruno bags Magele Bazaar magazine, what magazine is published by Park Shin Hye bags Bruno Magele for the first time  :-/ ؟؟؟؟؟   اذا كان المنتج الثاني لحقائب برونو ماجلي لمجلة بازار فما هي المجلة التي صدرت بها بارك شين هاي حقائب برونو ماجلي لاول مرة  

tumblr_n63c6n80Cz1tcb00no1_1280.png

tumblr_n63ckzWHbE1tcb00no1_250.giftumblr_n63ckzWHbE1tcb00no2_400.gif

ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ said: :-/ If the product is second to Bruno bags Magele Bazaar magazine, what magazine is published by Park Shin Hye bags Bruno Magele for the first time  :-/ ؟؟؟؟؟   اذا كان المنتج الثاني لحقائب برونو ماجلي لمجلة بازار فما هي المجلة التي صدرت بها بارك شين هاي حقائب برونو ماجلي لاول مرة  

Guest MISSMOON

:-/ If the product is second to Bruno bags Magele Bazaar magazine, what magazine is published by Park Shin Hye bags Bruno Magele for the first time  :-/ ؟؟؟؟؟   اذا كان المنتج الثاني لحقائب برونو ماجلي لمجلة بازار فما هي المجلة التي صدرت بها بارك شين هاي حقائب برونو ماجلي لاول مرة  

It depends on the producers of bruno magli bags, they can advertise in many ways: tv advertisement, magazines, website....etc. producers usually don't use only magazines. Emmm I think they used magazines for the first photo shoot, but I don't know which magazine they used :-/

Edit: sis @nilerose answered ur question.