❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

Sis @nilerose in the image they r circled in different colors. What do the colors represent??

Hopefully we could see shinhye and g dragon pairing oneday [-O<

My congratulations to My sweetheart shin hye Thanks to all friends ( Fans , shippers & lovers) who voted from their heart seriously thank you :)
Uri princess will appreciate that :)
47.jpg61.jpg

<:-P <:-P
Where are you dear friends ???@bunnybear , @ione , @bone , @Agie  please comeback  :((

@rachel & @saphire_D : Thank you both & you are welcome all the time here :)
Thank you dear @jenniferG : for your posts seriously amazing girl I just remember my sweet heart :)

@nilerose Im here! Oh God, I can't open my account I forget the password, now I've been reset the password from my email and finally I'm here.. so sorry guys :-S but i'm still lurk in this thread everyday

So happy that our princess win the popularity award.. I wanna crying because of happiness

And I'm so excited to see what dress she will wear at the ceremony :x :x

Oh and hello for new family in this thread :-h :-h welcome welcome =D> =D> =D>

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Thanks to all Starlight Angels around the world who persistently voted for ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ to win an award at Baeksang

27/5 - Paeksang Arts Awards ceremony

>:D<

Guest Agie

@NileRose...I'm coming...so sorry this past 2 weeks I was busy with my training,  but I still open this thread...it's like vitamin to me to read all the post here :)

Shin Hye with her co-star from Heartstring....never seen this before...so cuuuute hehehe

k5HWDSX.jpg

NA1AGlv.jpg

credit pics to respective owner

Guest jemgirlie

CONGRATULATIONS PARK SHIN HYE SSI. I am kinda upset. I still have 10 votes and the voting has ended. Oh well money well spent I believe.

Good morning to everyone from my side of the globe.

10353574_739802886042279_574871202289517

congrats shinhye for winning the female popularity award...

and congrats also to those who votes shinhye and all the starlight angels, you guys are amazing...

haha~ 
it`a ok Chingu, we`ll just keep on voting fightoo~

Annyeong Chingus~:x

hello Kababayan @JenniferG 

@leshel jane_B hi my beautiful kababayan, i missed you and congrtas also co'z shinhye wins in popularity awards and all the chingus who always keep on reminding us on voting shinhye in PAA.

credit to the owner of the photo's...

:-* :-* :-* =D> =D> =D>

Girls I usually check park shin hye's twitter account to see how many followers she has. She still didn't reach 600k  . I wish her twitter account will reach 1M followers. Twitter followers reflects the celebrity popularity.
For those who didn't follow her >> follow her, please.
I made a twitter account just to increase her followers number. Keep supporting her in every way.
Starlightlight angels fighting 

@missmoon hi sis, i'll always follow shinhye in twitter all that has shinhye's name specially the one that you mention@ssinz. and i like the video of shinhye that you post it's my first time to see it, thanks sis.

:-* :-* :-* :-h :-h :-h

Guest jennbee

This card has a message from Shin Hye to her DC Gallery fans. Cr: PSHDC 사랑혜2014BofHLmCCUAAsqpy.jpg
The message from Shin Hye is:
Thank you. I ate very well. Thank you and apologies for taking the trouble to vote for me. Please be healthy. This summer will be very hot, please take care of yourselves. So long!!

cr: twitter.com/QBeeLL

Where are you dear friends ???@bunnybear , @ione , @bone , @Agie  please comeback  

@rachel & @saphire_D : Thank you both & you are welcome all the time here 
Thank you dear @jenniferG : for your posts seriously amazing girl I just remember my sweet heart 

@nilerose  thank you doc, i really like all your post and  the contents. i'm having fun reading all those nicest words and advices too. you're trully a great legend in this beautiful thread just like shinhye i sense it that you have a great personality and character too. it's blessing's that i meet you  guys all here. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :x :x :x

tumblr_n64xzkkXS91tcb00no1_250.giftumblr_n64xzkkXS91tcb00no2_500.gif

tumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no1_250.giftumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no2_250.giftumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no3_250.giftumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no4_250.giftumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no5_250.giftumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no6_250.giftumblr_n64y5zqKUE1tcb00no7_250.gif